Ebbs and Flows of Music and Sex

Info
Meeting your favorite musician after the performance.
218 words
4.7
9.6k
7
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You've come to watch your favorite musician perform once again, hoping to catch a glimpse of her and maybe an autograph. But she surprises you when she welcomes you to sit and talk for a bit. You discuss the great passion for music you both share... which leads to... other things. You follow her to the now empty concert hall... where she wants to feel music the way it should be felt. Will you accompany her?

When I first read this script by Reddit writer u/Bearonamountain, I knew I had to fill it because the uniqueness of the scene and the shared passions between these two people just spoke to me. But the challenge of finding someone who could play music to emulate that of a concert pianist was... daunting.

And then, fate smiled on me... I became friends with the ridiculously talented Reddit and Literotica creator, MusicandWhispers, who not only offered to play for me but went so far as to compose these original pieces just for this audio! And his generosity didn't end there... he offered to do the entire sound design and editing, which is probably the nicest thing anyone has every done for me! This audio would not have seen the light of day if not for him... and I am forever grateful.

--:--
--:--
1.0
ResidentMadame
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
mason24mason246 months ago

The most sensual audio or written story I have enjoyed on Literotica, or anywhere for that matter. Listening to this was almost as good as real sex with Rachmaninoff playing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the story amazing voice as always and great fallow of build up with music and orgasm. Love the face sitting part

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What I love the most about the stories you pick is that they combine expertly with your delivery and how accessible your characters are made to sound. There is a passion you show for the listener’s character that is genuine, and the connection has emotion.

I loved feeling like I was underneath your character, pleasuring you as you played. Emotional, affectionate, exhilarating!

I am looking forward to more! (I will happily enjoy encore performances as I wait!).

Fitz

Share this

Similar Stories

I Picked the Wrong Man to Chat Up Two females take the long way to find their love.in Lesbian Sex
Andrew and the Ring Ch. 01 Andrew gets a ring and mind control over women.in Mind Control
Celebrity Sexfights A new erotic series where popular celebrities face off.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
A Gag Interview A fake interview leads to me gagging on cock.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Kate Pays the Price Ch. 01-02 Kate gets recruited and begins paying for her husband's sins.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories