All Comments on 'Sex Wrapped in Blue Silk'

by TexasKatie

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ShallWeDance2020ShallWeDance2020over 3 years ago

Thank you Texas Katie, I enjoyed your story and found it really quite arousing. I was able to create some very sexy images of how you looked and how it would feel to be enjoying your lips around my cock, not to mention the delight of sliding slowly into your wet pussy. I look forward to the next installment. x

TexasKatieTexasKatieover 3 years agoAuthor
Hello!

Thanks y’all for the nice feedback so far! I had a lot of fun updating and expanding this old story of mine, and I’m glad you enjoyed it too.

This is just a fantasy, not anything that’s ever happened to me, but I do own a dress just like the one described in the story...so maybe one day! ;)

luedonluedonover 3 years ago
No, Katie

I'm sorry, Katie, that I stopped reading your story after a couple of lines. I find second-person narration totally unsatisfying and unrealistic. I am constantly thinking "who is the 'you' being addressed?" It's clearly not me, the reader. He's male and I'm not. And if it is him, and you're addressing him in the present tense, why doesn't he know just as well as you do what's happening. Why does he need to be told?

Second person works well as a letter or message, but it then has to be past tense or future tense. 'I felt this when we ...' or 'I am looking forward to ...' A letter obviously can't be present tense.

I returned to reading the bit at the end when it seemed to go third person, but it didn't and it didn't really help.

Ah well, it looked interesting as a title and story descriptor, and the previous commenter liked it. But I'm sure that it's not just me who finds second person irritating.

Lue

jth215-2jth215-2over 3 years ago

Loved it. That's a nice way to start a night... Can't wait for what's coming up... Thanks for sharing.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 3 years ago

Love stories like this. Especially when the girl wears a dress like you've described.

Easy-ish access to her body.

And she so very much letting it happen.

Reminds me of a story I read here when I had just discovered Literotica. A dance teacher on a one off date with a student. My God that was so hot.

I'll gladly read whatever you have coming next.

Just hoping it doesn't have partner swapping. As I don't like to share.

Looking forward to more.

zooliciouszooliciousover 3 years ago

Please write more. Stories from women are always the best.

silveraidersilveraiderover 3 years ago
Elegantly simple story

This is an unusual point of view for an erotic story but once you get beyond that (which takes but a few lines) I thought the story was well crafted and beautifully presented. The sex was good but there was also a great sense of character in the piece and real affection between them. Like an earlier reviewer, these two don’t feel like people who swap partners but might be encouraged to a little voyeurism and exhibitionism. But it’s you story, not for us to say. Well written.

maddictmaddictover 3 years ago

Don't leave me hanging. I want to get to know them too

TexasKatieTexasKatieover 3 years agoAuthor
story origin...

I've never put much stock in commenters who complain that a particular story didn't turn them on because they couldn't identify with the characters. I've enjoyed reading stories from lots of different perspectives, even some that I seriously doubt I would enjoy in real life. The most important sex organ is the brain, and an unrestrained imagination is a powerful aphrodisiac.

The origin of this story was a fun little fantasy I dreamed up several years ago for a long distance boyfriend who had a stressful job. I wrote up an outline and then read it to him over the phone. And we both had a very nice time. ;)

So criticize the unusual second person narration if you wish, it's free country, but I honestly don't care and am not going to change it for this story. I've significantly expanded the story since its original conception, but I still hear it in my mind as something I'm reading to a lover over the phone, something that was fun and arousing for both of us, and if you've never had anyone willing to do that for you, I highly recommend trying it!

TexasKatieTexasKatieover 3 years agoAuthor
story origin...

I've never put much stock in commenters who complain about a story because they can't completely identify with the characters. The most important sex organ is the brain, and an unrestrained imagination is a powerful aphrodisiac. I've enjoyed plenty of stories that describe situations I highly doubt I would want to experience in real life, but that's the fun of fantasy.

This story originally was conceived several years ago when I was trying to relieve the stress of a long distance boyfriend dealing with a very demanding time at work. I wrote up an outline and then read it to him over the phone, hence the unusual second person narration. I have significantly expanded the story since then, but I still "hear" the story unfolding as something I'm telling him over the phone, an experience that we both enjoyed quite a lot. If you've never had anyone willing to do this for you, I highly recommend the experience!

So no apologies for sharing a personal fantasy with a wider audience, in the way that it unfolded and developed. I don't always write in this way but this story was so strongly conceived this way in my mind that it would have felt like a different story altogether to change it.

And I have a feeling it might be even hotter for some of you with active imaginations, to re-read it now and pretend I'm softly narrating it for you while you're alone in your room...enjoy!

TexasKatieTexasKatieover 3 years agoAuthor
oops

sorry for duplicate comment...system didn't appear to take the comment the first time. oh well.

nitefallnitefallover 3 years ago

Amazing. I want more. Tell me what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Beautiful, delicious story with the promise of an exciting sequel. I understand your use of 2nd person. I do as you did for the same reason, writing for my wife. They are originally intended to be intimate stories for her. I changed recent stories to her perspective as she might tell the story to friends. I think imagining she is telling others about our escapades adds a sexy twist for me. I appreciate you sharing this intimate fantasy between you and your lover. It makes me feel a little voyeuristic, actually.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTexasKatie@TexasKatie
Submissive exhibitionist exploring long-simmering desires through fantasy. I'm not ~your~ submissive but you can read my stories and pretend I am. ;) "When I'm good I'm very, very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better." ~ Mae West