Sex Wrapped in Blue Silk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The silken fabric of my gown swishes around me as I walk, caressing my naked curves. I look up at you and smile as I feel one more drop of yours escape my warmth to slowly slide down my inner thigh. You put your arm around me and I snuggle into your embrace as we walk back to rejoin the party.

*******

…and here’s what is happening elsewhere at the party that I would learn about later, events that would have a, shall we say, memorable impact on the rest of my evening…

Off in a semi-secluded corner just off the veranda, Richard pulls his smartphone out of his pocket, the latest and highest tech model available, activated to interact directly with his home’s security system from anywhere in the world -- including of course his own backyard.

His thumb deftly scrolls through several menus before clicking a window to enlarge and play a video, leaving the sound muted. Richard studies the two figures embracing on his library balcony, watching their silent and increasingly amorous interactions with an intrigued smile on his face.

“Look, Marin,” he says, turning to show the phone screen to his fiancée, a ravishing petite blonde with a curvy figure and what I would soon learn to be a wickedly creative imagination. “That’s the friend I wanted you to meet.”

“Oh, I’m sure he’s very nice and all, but I think we’rereally going to enjoy getting to knowher,” she chuckles as the two of them watch my bare breasts vigorously bouncing in high definition on his phone screen as you thrust behind me.

…to be continued…

[Author's note: This is a revised and significantly expanded version of a story I submitted several years ago under another username, but I lost the password to that account long ago...and came up with some naughty new ideas in the meantime. Hope you enjoy -- and yes, there's a sequel planned.]

12