All Comments on 'Sexcapades of the Stewarts Ch. 02'

by MarshalMarmont1815

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ignore the haters

Love the theme, love the size and love how slutty everyone is, keep up the good work.

As far as constructive criticism I'd just say that you don't need to rush through pairings (though part 2 was a definite improvement over part 1). Like case study: in part 1 you had Sylvia gangbanged by the entire family and neighbours and you didn't actually describe the scene you basically had a "This happened btw". Your fans will be patient if it takes you longer so feel free to just take the time to expand the sex scenes with some detail, maybe have a rule of thumb that if people are gonna fuck it deserves like a 1000 word minimum for a scene?

As I said this is top-tier smut and I look forward to future adventures of this family of fuck-sluts. On the off chance you were thinking about adding any such scenes my two big weaknesses and bisexual family fuck fests (not romantic, just casual "As long as fat cocks are pounding slutty holes it doesn't matter who" sex) and breeding. No pressure if it's not on your list and please keep blessing us with fat cocks pounding slutty blood-relatives and pumping giant fermented loads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great plot but too rushed

I love the premise of your stories. I love how frequent you seem to deliver ur stories. Oh! How I love the sizes. However, the stories are rushed. U skip too many scenes that could have been elaborated on. Take ur time with the stories, it might make them longer but they will be more interesting and fun to read. As ur new fan, I would love to see longer sex plots between partners.

I don't know if u have anyone proof reading ur stories. If u do, change the individual, if u don't, get one. Too many mistaken identities spoil the fun.

After much said, I would love to see a whole series dedicated to Sylvia, told from her POV. She seem to be a fun character.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarshalMarmont1815@MarshalMarmont1815
I have always loved making stories and I love fucking. I must say I get a lot of emails and comments regarding the timeline of my stories. But I must say, there really isn’t one. Once you get past Motherly Love, then there is the There Goes the Neighborhood neighborhood seri...