Sexed Up Again

Story Info
Todd gives Laura something to remember him by.
5.3k words
4.61
9k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 01/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsnyLark
AsnyLark
71 Followers

I tapped my phone, using the ride service app to tip my driver. He pulled the car up to the curb outside Todd's condo. I tried not to think about why I was here, but the warm ache, the tightness in my core, would not let me forget. My hand shook a little as I opened the door.

"Thank you," I said to the driver as I stepped out on the curb. He waved and I shut the door. My knees knocked as I stared up the short walk to Todd's door. I tried to tell myself it was only a booty call, but I couldn't.

Todd and I had engaged in a sex upon request agreement for a couple of months now. We'd met at some sorority party my friends had dragged me to and banged like bunnies. After that, he'd shared that he wanted someone steadier than a football groupie to try his kinks on. I'd shared that I wanted naked stress busting on the regular. I couldn't think of anyone better to do it with than my school's star tight end. He had muscle, muscle with a capital M, and King Kong for a dick. I didn't mind his kinks, so long as he asked permission. However, after what he'd done to me last weekend the l-word had been intruding on my thoughts—a lot. But orgasms didn't equal love. What happened when Todd got tired of giving me orgasms?

Something tight, and frightening, blossomed in my chest. Suddenly uncertain what I was doing here, I reached for the car door. The driver pulled away before I could grasp the handle.

Farts. Despite February's chill, my hands were sweaty so I ran them down the thighs of my jeans. On shaky legs, I strode up to the door and knocked.

Kevin, Todd's roommate and the team's second string quarterback, answered.

"Hey, Lors," he said, standing aside to let me in. The bachelor pad smelled of pizza and beer but not in an old socks kind of way. "How's it hanging?"

I rolled my eyes so hard I was at risk of straining a muscle. "I have no it to be hanging. And what's with Lors? Is Laura really that much harder to say?" I dropped my purse on the entry table knowing the guys wouldn't disrespect me by going through it.

"He's a dumb jock, Lors." Stephen said. His fingers continued to dance upon a consul controller. "Laura has too many syllables."

I quirked a brow when Stephen glanced away from the shooter on the TV to grin at me. "And you're not?" Stephen looked every inch the linebacker. He was only an inch or so taller than I, I being five eleven plus, but he might've been two hundred and fifty pounds heavier.

"Pre-med, baby!"

Stephen claimed he was going to be a gynecologist. I wasn't sure I believed him but now that I thought about it, it wasn't as bad as it sounded. He was good looking. Those tats of his were hypnotic. I'd've happily spread my thighs for him if I hadn't been spreading them for Todd.

"Is Todd here?" He'd better be, it was his, "I need your ass," text that had me scurrying over to his place like an eager puppy. I'd been studying for my Thermodynamics test next week but not been able to concentrate after that. I'd never given my ass to anyone before but last weekend Todd had put a plug in it. I'd lost my mind. The dewpoint in my panties increased ten points just thinking about it. Thermodynamics indeed.

"Yeah," Kevin said, pushing past me. "He jumped in the shower the moment you texted that you were on your way."

I felt something warm and fuzzy fill me. I appreciated that he was cleaning up for me. Sweat was sexy during sex, so long as it was sex-sweat—jock sweat, on the other hand, gross. "Oh, okay." I heard a hollow bang from somewhere on the second floor and I thought it might be water hammer. It sounded like Todd might be ready for me soon. The ache, and the jitters, spread. My nipples pinched.

"Beer?" Kevin said.

Stephen thrust his arm into the air. "Yeah!"

"I meant Lors, you dumb ass."

"Yeah, get me one too!" Stephen looked over his shoulder at Kevin and batted his lashes. God, the guy was a doofus.

"Lors?" Kevin said wandering in the kitchen. "Pretty sure we have some of that Redd's girly shit you like in the garage fridge." He grabbed a couple of lagers from the kitchen refrigerator. "Everytime you polish it off, Todd buys more. I'm starting to think you might've stolen his man-card."

Warmth ballooned in my chest. I didn't want Todd's man-card. I wanted his dick. But what did it mean if he was buying my favorite ale? It wasn't like I told him I liked Redd's Raspberry Ale, I'd just brought a six pack for a BYOB event we'd both attended. Apparently, he'd noticed. Maybe he liked me, I mean, for more than just my ass?

"Yeah, sure, that sounds great." Liquid courage and all that.

Kevin dropped one of the lager on the counter and stepped out the door to the garage. When he returned, Matt, their final roommate—er—housemate—was behind him.

"Hey, Lors."

I rolled my eyes at the senior who was the school's first string quarterback. "Not you too."

Matt was man enough to look apologetic. "It's a good name."

"Laura is a good name."

He shrugged and swiped the lager meant for Stephen off the counter. "Good to see y'. I'm surprised you're not tied up—"

A hot tide washed over my flesh. I felt faint. I hadn't expected Todd to kiss and tell.

"—with studies and all. Midterms and shit are creeping up."

It was my turn to shrug. Apparently he'd missed my skin blistering blush. I still felt like I needed to fan myself. "I needed a break. Thermo was melting my mind."

"Yeah, I get that. I'm glad you could come over. Todd's been like, Laura this, Laura that all week long. It's like rooming with a girl."

"Fuck you." The words were delivered in a deep, base rumble. I turned around and—oh-my-God!

Todd stood in kitchen entry. His not quite blond, not quite brown, hair crowned his head in a still damp wave. He wore some woodsy pine needle aftershave that made me want to huff him. A black tee stretched over his chest so tight I could trace his muscles with my eyes. I wanted to sink to my knees and pry open the jeans that hid his package so bad my mouth watered. I had to snap my mouth closed before the drool escaped.

Todd's roommates were good looking. Todd was, "did anyone see where I left my panties?" H.O.T. hot! God, I was tempted to strip down right here in the kitchen. He could bang me on the counter. His friends could watch. I'd be mortified later, but right now, I didn't care.

"Last one," Kevin said and pushed a lager across the counter to Todd.

"Hey!" Stephen called from the other room.

"You snooze you lose!" Matt and Kevin said in unison.

Todd popped the top of the lager and guzzled half of it like he was dying of thirst. His heated gaze never left me. I felt like I might self-combust.

He brought the bottle down from his lips. "You want to ditch these douche bags?"

Did I ever. I mean, not that they were douche bags. I kind of liked them. But I didn't come over here to chat. I came over for some naked stress busting with a guy I trusted to fuck me right. Liquid heat scorched a path from my core to my crease. Seeing Todd, hearing Todd, smelling Todd, thinking about Todd made me want to fuck. I felt myself slick with anticipation. My nipples stiffened so hard they might've tented my shirt despite my bra. I chugged my raspberry ale.

"Sure," I said, on a shrug, trying to sound casual. There was nothing casual about the way my core clenched.

Todd took the empty from my hand and plopped it on the counter. Leading me by the hand, he took me upstairs and guided me into his room. I'd been here many times before. It was neat and clean, not military crisp, but there were no socks on the floor or shit like that. The queen bed was clothed in a manly blue bed spread. Three butt plugs sat on the night stand by some lube. None even approached the size of his King Kong dick but the smallest had been in my ass last weekend. Todd had said he was working me up to the grand prize. Seeing them, my core clenched so hard my legs crossed.

Todd stepped up behind me and clasped my shoulders. I tried to turn in his arms but he held me steady. He planted his nose in my hair and inhaled.

"You smell so good."

"You do too." I turned my head over my shoulder and kissed him. The quick peck was followed by longer contact. He teased my lips open with his tongue. I tasted lager and mint. When his tongue slicked mine, I trembled. A moan escaped me and the dewpoint in my panties climbed to one-hundred percent. I was officially wet.

I tried to turn once more.

"No, stay like that."

My body shook. I wanted to turn and wrap myself around him. Obeying was hard. God, it was hard. I knew he loved it. I stayed.

As a reward, he nipped my ear. Little currents sparked over my skin. My nipples and clit buzzed. I ached to touch them, but this was his show. If I jilled myself, I'd come. If I let him get me off, I'd scream. And not just once or twice. Todd would melt my mind three, four maybe five times. He was that good.

From my ear, Todd lipped my jaw before kissing down the arc of my neck. Heat swirled through my body and I melted. He propped me up before I could slide to the floor and then stroked his hands down the sleeves of my blouse. My boobs grew heavy on my chest. My breath came in shallow, humid pants.

"Todd?" I said trying to find his lips with mine. My voice was desperate and reedy.

"Yes, babe?"

"We didn't even say, 'hi.'"

Todd chuckled into my shoulder. He pushed my mahogany tresses aside with his face and nipped my collar bone. I nearly collapsed. "We are saying, 'hi.'" He sucked on my abused flesh.

"Oh." I could barely think.

Todd pulled the hem of my blouse from my pants and pushed it up my belly. I shivered when cool air touched my fevered flesh. I lifted my arms so he could pull it over my head. A moment later my bra joined it on the floor. He cupped my boobs from behind and hefted them, just a little. I began to tremble.

His thumbs bumped over my twin peaks and then he pinched.

"Toooodd?" My whole body quaked. Lava heat dripped from my core and my panties graduated from wet to soaked. I fumbled with the snap of my pants. I was ready to be fucked but he'd probably want to cuff me, and tie me, and plug me and maybe some other shit before he gave me relief. I needed to hurry him along or I'd go insane while he played.

He swatted my hand away. "No."

Some of my control returned. "This is a booty call." Was it? "I don't have all day, Todd."

Todd stepped back from me. I immediately missed his heat. I started to turn. "Here, you want to help, put this on." He handed me a collar.

My mind blanked. I'd worn the collar once before. Last time he'd put it on me. I'd given him permission but... This time he wanted me to put it on myself. There was some freaky symbology here and fear's millipede feet skittered up my spine. Yet, we both knew I was going to put it on—myself.

With trembling fingers I pushed my hair off my neck and clasped the thick leather collar about my throat.

"Make sure the rings are front and back." He ran his hands down my sides, cupping my boobs before continuing on. Heat trailed in the wake of his palms. His hands landed on my hips. His fingers traced the waist band of my jeans. He popped the snap and zipped me open. He ran his hand down my abbs and into my pants.

He found me wet. Very, very wet.

"Is this for me?" he said and cupped my sex.

"Yes," I gasped as he moved his hand in a wax off motion. My love buzzer sparked against my lace thong where his hand pressed it into my flesh. A sound I barely recognized as human escaped my throat. He pushed the crotch of my panties aside and pushed a thick, callused finger into me.

My legs bucked and he had to catch me before I folded up on the floor.

"Laura, you are so beautiful. Did you know that?" He helped me stand and directed my gaze towards the mirror half seen through the bathroom door. "Look at you. So fucking beautiful."

Oh, God, the man knew how to make a girl feel good. The force I'd felt in my chest earlier, returned and swelled until every cubic inch of me was filled with its pressure. He started to strip my jeans off my thighs. "So, beautiful," he repeated. Soon I was standing there stark naked while he continued to touch, praise and please me. The l-word threatened to spill off my lips but I couldn't say it. He'd think it was orgasm talk. I'd think it was orgasm talk.

"Hands behind your back."

I didn't even hesitate. I'd grown used to the cuffs—and honestly, it was effing hot. He clipped a chain to the back of my collar, wrapped it around the links between my cuffs and drew my arms up my back. As vulnerable as being cuffed felt, this was even more so. I could've thumbed my bra strap, had I still been wearing one, but otherwise I was utterly helpless to do anything with my hands. Todd nudged me towards the bed and I climbed on using only my knees.

"Face down, ass up," Todd commanded. I wiggled forward on my knees and then let myself face plant into the mattress. I bounced a little. It wasn't like I could slow my decent with my hands.

Todd ran his hands over my ass, down to my knees and then back up the inside of my thighs. I shivered with anticipation. Lava heat wormed through my core and a maddening itch erupted in my clit. I began to rock, desperate for friction. But rather than giving it to me, he kept stroking my thighs. I ground my face into the bed and growled my frustration.

Todd chuckled. He nudged my thighs open. I let him, because, God, anything to get closer to the end. Then he palmed me. I bucked, once. Bliss seared through me. My clit detonated and fireworks seared a path across my flesh, igniting my core, nipples and even brain. Everything I'd ever known about thermodynamics went out the window with the melted splatter of my gray matter.

I tried to stay conscious as I orgasmed, I really did. But had no memory of Todd attaching the shackles that locked just above my knees nor of the spreader bar now attached to the left shackle. When awareness returned, he was nudging my right thigh. I spread for him because, oh-em-fuckin'-gee, it'd be worth it. He locked me open and then helped me sit back on my haunches.

"Lors, you okay?"

I looked up at him and huffed the hair out of my face. It fell right back. "You too?"

He gifted me a quirky, apologetic grin. "I started it."

"Figures," I said, letting my hair fall in front of my face.

"Do you not like it?"

"I..." Not like it, wasn't correct. It was more, I'm still getting used to it. Here I was sitting butt naked, on a bed, with zero agency discussing if I liked a pet name or not. I was wearing a collar, for fuck's sake.

"So, Laura, are.you.okay?"

My gaze focused on the spreader bar. If he broke my trust, I was screwed in so many ways. But that was it. I did trust him. He'd earned it, hookup after hookup. One hint of hesitation on my part and he backed off. That's how he'd lured me here, spread and helpless. And he'd take me further—I had zero doubts about that—because I'd willingly follow him anywhere he led. I made a sound that was kind of a strangled giggle and nodded my head.

He picked up a chain and showed it to me. Heat tickled in my core and I suspected a wet spot might be forming under me on the bed. I nodded again. I bowed when he clipped the chain to the front of my collar so that he could attach it to the spreader bar. I knew from experience that when he pushed me over, I'd fall face down, ass up. When I orgasmed, I'd buck against the restraints but not be able to leave the position. I'd also not be able to escape any pleasure Todd decided to inflict on me.

Todd pulled the hair out of my face and nipped my bottom lip. I tried to kiss him but he drew back. I started to follow but stopped when I realized I'd fall on my face. I felt flushed and desperate and hot. Even though I'd orgasmed less than five minutes ago I had a needy ache between my legs.

"God, you're beautiful."

My core clenched and wet heat spilled from me. My chains rattled as my body tried to overpower my restraints. Could I orgasm just from being told I'm beautiful? I was close. I thought maybe I could.

"Do you trust me?"

I couldn't help it, I giggled. I bit my lip, arched an eyebrow and looked at my restraints. "Um...yeah?"

Todd chuckled. "Yeah, okay, do you trust me more? I want to try something."

"Liiiike what?" I loved that he was asking. It wasn't like I could stop him. Except I could. I was absolutely certain if I said, "no," whatever it was wouldn't happen. I glanced at the butt plugs. I'd already had the smallest one in me. I wouldn't have done any of this if I hadn't been willing to try the larger ones. Someday I wanted his King Kong dick in my ass. I wanted it because he wanted it. After last week, I suspected he'd make it feel really, to the third power, good.

He saw where my gaze went hand smiled. "That's going to happen too." He heaved a heavy breath. "Unless you don't want it." I detected a nervous edge in his voice. He didn't want me to say, "no." No, that wasn't right, just saying, "yes," wasn't enough. He wanted me to want to say, "yes." God, I think I am in love with this man. I couldn't think of anything I wouldn't say, "yes!" to if he asked.

"I want to give you an itch?"

"An itch?" I tried to look up at him but in this position it kind of hurt. He lowered he face so I could gaze upon him without craning my neck against my restraints.

"Yeah, or that's my best word for it. It's not exactly an itch."

"Then, what is it?" I asked in exasperation.

"I don't know. I can't exactly describe it. But it's going to make you want to touch your clit all the time. I mean, not when you're in public or working or have to concentrate or some shit but when you're alone, watching TV, reading, maybe studying or maybe, sometimes, when you're around people you're comfortable with, like me."

"You want me to scratch my balls?" I deadpanned.

"Yeah!" Todd paused and then chuckled at himself. "Well, sort of. It'll feel good. A lot better than 'scratching balls.' All you'll have to do is touch yourself, directly, through your clothes, even rubbing up against something should make you feel real good, real quick."

"Touching my clit already feels good."

"It'll also leave you aroused."

"Touching my clit already does that too."

"Not after you orgasm."

That wasn't quite true, always, but, okay, I could give him that one. "How?"

"I'll hypnotize you."

Lightening arced from my brain to my core and back again. A Pop-Rock fizzle tickled my skin. Sparks sizzled in my nipples and clit.

Shit.

Fuck.

Farts.

Hello, new kink.

Not ready to commit quite yet, I hedged. "I don't know, Todd. It's not very socially acceptable for a man to scratch his balls but a woman, that'd be way worse." A hot tide swept over me drowning the sparks.

"Okay, yeah, got it." Todd sat up. He tried to hide it but I heard the disappointment in his voice. "We can still do the rest of what we had planned, right?"

"Wait! I didn't say, 'no.' I...how long?"

"Seventy-two hours."

Three days. I could handle three days, even if I humiliated myself. Everything below my belly button liquefied. A hot tide of arousal licked at all my love bits. My nipples stiffened. Todd must've seen.

"I should clarify. Seventy-two hours without triggering your—uh—conditioning. Every time you do the clock will reset."

I squirmed. Todd wanted to condition me to touch my clit when I couldn't touch my clit. My clit wanted touched right now! I didn't know what being in heat felt like but I was pretty sure I was in it. I could smell myself.

"So..." My voice was thick with desire. "I suppose every time I touch myself I'll reinforce my conditioning and it'll be even harder to stop next time."

AsnyLark
AsnyLark
71 Followers
12