Sexed Up Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's the idea." Todd sounded subdued.

"Have you done this before?"

"Once"

"Was she able to stop?"

"Not to the best of my knowledge."

I jerked against my chains. That was so hot. The opportunity to stop but unable to. Kind of like I felt right now. I could stop this, all of this, with a word but didn't want to. Did that make me insane? I tried to lower my crease to the bed so I could grind. All I managed was a feather touch that drove me mad. "Okay," I gasped out.

"Yeah, sorry, I should've known better...what?"

"Okay, you can—you can—you can hypnotize me. Give me an itch. Make me scratch my balls." My breath came in heaving, wet gasps. I was still trying to grind but despite my high school cheerleader days, I couldn't quite get low enough.

"God, Lors, you're a miracle."

Oh-em-gee, the man knew all the right words. Now if I could just get off. He did this on purpose, I was sure of it. He'd put me in a position where I couldn't touch myself and now he wanted to make me incapable of not touching myself. It was already working. I tried to lower myself again.

The bed shifted. He moved behind me and gathered my hair into a loose ponytail within his fist.

"Sit still."

I whimpered. "I can't." He chuckled and grabbed something behind him that I couldn't see.

"I'm going to blindfold you."

"What! Why?"

"To reduce distractions."

I wiggled. I wanted fucked so bad. Maybe I should ask him to fuck me now and hypnotize me later. Our agreement was naked stress busting, not naked stress inducing. The world went dark as the blindfold settled over my eyes and he tied it off. I felt him move around front. I flinched when a shadow appeared and he tugged the cloth. He blocked the one line of light I'd been able to see. Something settled over my ears and the world went deathly quiet. I could hear my own heartbeat. It was racing.

"Todd?" My voice sounded hollow. I was only hearing it in my head. Even so, I sounded scared. I was scared. I'd been deprived of my two most reliable senses. Anyone could've walked up and fucked me. I wouldn't even know who it was. My only options would be to scream or trust. Even so, heat pooled in my core. I clenched and I felt myself drip. I flushed, chilled and flushed again while my crease made like a leaky faucet.

I felt pressure on the side of one of the headphones. There was a click and I could hear again, or at least I could hear voices again. All the rest of the world remained quiet.

"It's okay, Laura. I won't leave you. Not even for one second. I recorded the hypnosis. It's...easier this way."

"Oh"

"Are you okay?"

No! Yes? Farts. I cycled a hasty wet breath. "Yes."

"Good. Ready?"

Ready for what? Before I could ask Todd nudged my shoulder. Because I had zero choice, I rocked up on my knees. My balance left me and I started to fall forward. Static panic cracked along my nerves and I almost screamed but Todd caught me and eased me onto my face. He adjusted the headphones and clicked off the voice filter. The world went freaky quiet again. I could've bumped them off easy enough but Todd wanted them on. I wanted what Todd wanted.

A moment later, Todd's voice filled the void. I could tell it was Todd's voice—deep and warm—a voice that could melt me. But I couldn't understand him. Well, I could, a little, if I concentrated on one thread. But there were several threads and it was like trying to follow multiple conversations in the school cafeteria, except all these conversations were in the same voice making it harder. Instead of knowing what one person was saying, I didn't know what anyone was saying.

Tuning out what was pointless to follow, I extended the senses remaining to me. I could smell a hint of apple from the shampoo I used in my hair. Seduction, the perfume I'd spritz before coming over. Detergent, in the bed spread. A hint of Todd, also on the bedsheets. The woodsy pine scent that was his aftershave. But most of all I could smell me and all the little puddles I must've been leaving on the bed.

And then there was touch. My hair falling all around me. The pinch of my cuffs. The chains pulling at my collar. The spreader bar between my knees. A breath of air across my backside. The—holy fuck!

Humid heat washed over my core. My love buzzer tickled with it. A wet hot strip licked up my crease. Todd's tongue—God, it'd better be Todd's tongue—I clenched at the thought that it might not be—plunged into my love tunnel.

I clenched and fluttered and tried to draw him deeper. But as desperate as I was to be filled, I needed something else more. My clit tickled, sparked and itched. I rocked, trying to grind on Todd's chin. I cried when he drew back. I tried to follow but had no idea where to go.

A sharp crack branded sting and heat into my ass. I froze, even as Todd's hand smoothed away the sting, leaving only heat. He pushed my ass back into position and held me there. I imagined I heard him say, "stay." When I didn't move, his hand left my butt cheek. I swear I heard him saying, "Good girl." The ache in my core grew forty fold. My love buzzer had grown so sensitive I could feel the air on it. Shit, I could feel the buzz in my nipples too. At least those I could drag over the bed spread.

Holy fucking God I wanted Todd to touch me. The little friction I could get was not enough. I opened my mouth to beg when something entered me in one smooth stroke.

It was too small, too short to be Todd's dick but too thick to be his finger. I clamped about it, desperate to draw it in. From the shape, feel and heat of it I thought maybe it was his thumb. Something—a finger?—tapped at my back door. I slicked myself—again.

Desperate to get off, I pushed back. Todd's finger popped in. When he rubbed my inner wall, between thumb and forefinger, liquid fire wormed through me. My clit pulsed. My core clenched. My nipples pinched. My toes curled. Had my hands been free, I'd've climbed a wall. When the fire reached my brain, I detonated.

I was shaking. My chains were rattling. Sparks continued to sizzle in my clit and I couldn't come down. It pulsed and arced and God someone needed to touch it. I was so focused on it that I didn't notice something hard and smooth nudging my star. It was bigger than a finger. It was bigger than anything that'd ever been there before. Instinctively, my core pushed against the pressure and it popped in.

I was simultaneously too full and too empty. The stretch in my ass had me desperately clenching. The burn set off fireworks behind my eyes. My eyes rolled up so hard the orbs hurt. I came—again.

And still, I didn't come down. My clit was on fire.

"Todd. God. Help. Please." I was babbling, near panic. "Help me!"

Todd reacted instantly. The headphones popped off. There was a tug at the back of my head and I could see. The chain tethering my collar to the bar was next. I flopped on my belly, grinding the bed in sheer desperation. I had friction. I needed pressure. It wasn't enough.

"Lors, stop. I can't get this stuff off you."

"I can't," I wailed.

Todd pinned my thighs and unhooked the spreader bar. I jerked at my cuffs. I needed my fingers on my clit.

Finally! Finally! Todd freed me. I threw myself on my back and shoved my hands between my legs. I jilled myself. Pleasure blossomed.

I bowed. My toes curled. I banged my left foot into the bed like I was playing a drum. A moan tore from my throat so low in tone it sounded as though it'd been fishhooked in my womb. I scrambled up to my highest peak and threw myself over.

I blacked out. When I came to, it was over. I sagged into the bed.

"You okay?" Todd was hovering over me with a worried expression. I opened my mouth to answer. A loud pounding hammered against the door.

"Hey assholes! I'm trying to watch porn out here. I can't concentrate with all your sex noises!"

Embarrassment blistered my flesh. I clutched a pillow to my face.

***

I was back in Woodrow Library. I'd been studying hard ever since I'd returned to campus. It'd grown late. I looked about the stacks. There were students here and there, but none close. I didn't think any of them would be sneaking a peek under the table I was working at. I bit my lip, slipped a hand between my thighs and pressed the seam of my jeans—right there.

Pleasure blossomed in the wake of the warm wave that passed through me. It wasn't an orgasm, not like I was used to at least, but it felt good. My nipples stiffened and my clit buzzed with contented pleasure but that was okay. I'd probably visit Todd again tomorrow. I wondered if I'd still be "scratching my balls" when I was eighty-four. If it always felt this good, I didn't think I'd mind. I hoped Todd would still be in my life to sex me up.

12