Sexercise - Pegging Party Day 02

Story Info
Craig and Heather Abuse Ty.
2.9k words
4.08
3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 04/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sexercise - Pegging Party Day 2

Craig and Heather abuse Ty.

The next morning, I was awakened by the smell of eggs and bacon being cooked. The aroma of fresh brew coffee is what snatch me out of bed. I went into the bathroom to prepare for the day's activities before heading to breakfast. As I exited the bathroom and started to make my bed, Craig entered the room naked as expected. We exchanged pleasantries and hugged like two brothers would do. He told me Heather was ready for us to eat breakfast. We walked to the kitchen discussing the events of the day. When we entered the kitchen, Heather was dressed in a very sheer light blue night shirt. Her ample breasts are in full display. She also was not wearing any panties which cause my penis to swell. I walked up to Heather and gave her a peck on the lips. Before I could walk away, Heather grabbed my right arm and pulled me back to her. She then reached up behind my head and pulled me down for a deep passionate kiss.

"That is how I want my Sexy Man to kiss me in the morning, noon and night." Heather made it very clear what, how and when she wanted it. As she turned to go back to cooking, I grabbed a hand full of ass and said, "Yes Ma'am."

I turned around and looked at Craig standing behind me. I looked down at his penis to see pre-cum holding on to the end of his cock. I bent at the waist and sucked the head of his cock into my mouth. Craig moaned as I suck the pre-cum out of his penis.

"You keep that up and I will be back in that ass again." Threaten Craig with a chuckle. I was already horny looking at Craig's massive cock first thing and now Heather looking very erotic. I went to the nearest countertop and placed my left leg bent at the knee on it. I looks over my left shoulder at Craig and said, "Go ahead, I had my enema." Craig did not answer with word, just walked up behind me with his cock in his left hand. I leaned forward onto the countertop and wiggled my ass to tease him further. Heather motioned for Craig to go ahead and fuck my ass.

Craig placed his cock at the entrance to my man pussy. He was surprised that I had already lubed my hole for him. He pushed his massive cock into my back door with little effort. As he was pushing forward, I was pushing back to take as much of his cock as I could. Craig was shocked that I was able to receive so much of his massive rod so easily. I wanted to feel the pain and pleasure of being fucked by my best friend on day two of my visit. But to my surprise, there was no pain, just extreme pleasure as Craig's cock went almost balls deep on the first stroke. Heather stared at the two men fucking in her kitchen bareback with pure delight. As she looked on, she began to touch herself in a pleasurable way. Her left hand found her nipples, while her right hand massaged her wetness forming in her crotch.

Not wanting to leave Heather out of our morning play time. I pulled Heather to me and patted the countertop for her to climb up in front of me. Craig was stroking my ass deeply and at a slow steady pace. Now that Heather was in front of me on the countertop, I lowered my face to her sex and began to lick her juicy pussy. She was so wet and swollen, I had to force her pussy lips open to get to her clit. When I finally found her sweet spot, Heather laid back completely on the countertop and closed her eyes while caressing and pitching her nipples.

Craig began to grunt and moan. His strokes had started to quicken. He had both hands on my left thigh and had lifted it off the countertop as he pile drive his cock into my asshole. I could feel his cock sliding inch by inch down my man pussy. He was massaging my prostate causing clear fluid to escape my swaying penis. His thrust was slamming into me so hard Heather's breasts were bouncing up to her chin on each forward stroke.

I began to suck Heathers clit harder. I knew this would bring her to an orgasm quickly. I was attempting to have her and Craig cum at the same time. Just as that thought flowed through my mind, Heather tensed up and started to shake and moan loudly. She attempted to close her legs, but I kept her from completing that task by holding them open.

Craig also started to grunt and howl. Driving his massive cock extremely deep on every down stroke. I felt his cock swell inside me and knew he was ready to blow. When Craig went deep inside my man pussy, I would squeeze his cock with my anal muscles several times. Each time Craig would pause his assault on my asshole and say, "Oh". My actions to have the couple climax together was working. Heather sprayed me like a busted water hose and Craig came deep inside my ass, pushing forward with every squirt of his seed.

Craig lowered my left leg back on the countertop and stroked his shrinking cock in and out of me several times before he pulled out. Heather laid breathing hard attempting to recover. When she raised her head and saw me covered in her juices, she laughed and said, "That is your reward for holding my legs open." I would do it again if it pleased her.

We cleaned up our playground, warmed the food already cooked and enjoyed breakfast together. Heather and I had to sit on towels because the fluid inside our love tunnels was leaking out. Craig had left a pint of cum in my ass, and Heather was having after sex climaxes when ever she closed her legs.

After the dishes were washed and the kitchen cleaned, we all showered and dressed for the office. Not much excitement happened until after dinner at one of their favorite restaurants. We all were enjoying a white wine after dinner when Heather's telephone rang. It was one of her agents, Becky. Becky and Amy were at their favorite watering hole having drinks with three other women. They invited us to come and join them. Heather asked Craig if it was something he and I wanted to do. We all agreed and walked a few blocks away to the bar.

When we entered the bar. Becky came from a room at the rear of the bar to meet us. She was barefooted and very attractive. She and Heather embraced like two lovers meeting for a lunch date. Becky is Mid-40's, large cup breasts and a very sexy ass. She was slightly overweight but still very attractive. Standing about 5 feet tall dressed in a black leather knee length skirt with a split in the back. Her white blouse buttoned up the front hung freely and displayed plenty of cleavage.

A quick introduction and we all moved to the private room at the rear of the bar. Inside was a large oval table surrounded by high back wooden chairs. Amy stood up to greet us as we entered the room. She came straight to me and grabbed my right arm and introduced herself. Amy is of Asian descent. She is wearing business attire consisting of a multi-color oval neck dress that hugged her curves. Amy is a petite framed woman. Small breast and a nice bubble butt. Her hair is coal black and long. She is pulling me away, with my right arm firmly planted between her small breasts, to be seated between her and Nora.

Nora is a full figure girl. Huge tits and she knows how to display them to her advantage. Her blonde hair highlights her beautiful smile and blue eyes. She is seated but I can see she as a nice ass on her as well. She is wearing black pants and a white cow neck blouse. I can see her ample cleavage as I stand above her.

After I sat down between Amy and Nora, Nora inched her seat closer to mine. She places her left hand on my right thigh as the group chats about various topics. Nora begins to massage my thigh high and moves to my groan. Without any hesitation, I inch my chair closer to Nora and keep both arms on the table as she attacks my small penis that has began to swell. Amy views what Nora is doing but says nothing. I am enjoying the caress and continue to chat with the group.

After about 10 minutes of so, the conversation turns to sex. Becky wants to know more about sexercise. I look at Heather briefly and begin to think this was a planned meeting. So, being a great male anal slut that I am, I explain the advantages of sexercising and the benefits. All the women are excited and intrigued. The two married women depart to get home to their families but told Becky they want a full update tomorrow morning at the office.

I continue to sell sexercise. Heather tells the remaining ladies how she has enjoyed it so far. They are all asking questions and I attempting to answer them as Nora has increased her caress on my manhood. I told them about the many adventures I have encountered with 8 to 12 women in one session. We used Becky's laptop to view the strapless dildos I recommended and why I prefer women use this dildo.

"This type of strapless dildo supports the dominate woman by providing her extreme stimulation at the clit and the G-spot. When the vibration mode is turned on, more stimulation is achieved without any movement by the dominate partner. The submissive partner can remain the receiver only or become dominate by stroking the shaft attached to the dominate partners. For example, the submissive wants to lay on their back and be pounded by the dominate partner and give up any control. Or the submission can assume the doggie style position and return the pleasure in reverse to the dominate partner. Sexercise allows both scenarios in every session. Due to the contraction the body creates through orgasm, each member is achieving some degree of exercise."

By the look on their faces, they all were sold. Becky turned to her laptop and ordered six strapless dildos and express overnight shipping for an amount of over $1,000.00 US dollars. Heather told the women that a pegging party would be at her house Friday night and Craig was not invited. We all laughed and drank a toast to the announcement of the party.

Amy asked, "What do I wear to a pegging party?" All the women said at the same time, "Nothing!" We all laughed again.

The question I am always asked came up, "Ty are you gay?" asked Nora. I replied to her the same answer I provide at every sales meeting, "No I am not gay I enjoy anal sex, and it is the only way I can have a complete orgasm since my back surgery." All the women looked sad and did not ask any more questions. But Heather broke the silence by adding, "Ladies, Ty is awesome at giving you the most extreme orgasms of your life in a matter of minutes." That brought smiles and happy face back to the women. Some even start to fan as their hormones begin to rage deep in their cores.

Everyone finished their drinks and Amy paid for the tab and Craig paid the tip in cash. We all departed and went our separate ways. Heather rode in the back seat of the Dodge 4X4 to the house. She had too much to drink and was removing her clothing. She was safe from any onlookers since the truck cab rode so high in the air and with tinted windows. She said she was horny, and she wanted to peg my ass. Remembering what she said this morning, I looked at Craig as said, "Yes Ma'am." Craig and I high five and finished the trip home smiling.

When we pulled into the truck garage, Heather had stripped off her outer clothing and only had on her bra and panties. She was drunk, but she knew she desired to peg my ass tonight. Craig helped her into the house, I carried her clothing to their bedroom. Then I went to my bathroom to prepare my ass for her pleasure. About twenty minutes later, Craig and Heather entered my bedroom completely naked. My eyes went straight to Craig's cock swaying side to side as he walked towards me. Heather was carrying her dildo, anal lube and a towel clinched to her left breast. They both entered the bathroom where I was waiting for them patiently nude. I lowered myself to a towel I had folded on the tile floor for a cushion for my knees. Heather walked up to me smiling still holding her three items. I leaned into her sex and started to firmly attack her clit. I figured she was horny and ready to fuck me, she was also ready for my firm tongue to attack her.

Heather widens her stance and leans against her husband for support. Craig lifted Heather from under her breasts and I lifted her feet off the tile floor. I placed Heather's thighs on my shoulders leaving her vagina completely vulnerable to my assault. She was suspended in the air by her two men. I tongue fucked her to an orgasm, then licked her clean. Craig and I lowered her back on the tile floor and I inserted her strapless dildo deep in her slit. I applied lube to the shaft and the clit stimulator. As I was stroking the lube on the shaft, Heather was feeling the effects inside her vagina.

I stood up and kissed Heather with the passion she demanded this morning. After our kiss, I turned to face the mirror and lower my ass to Heather's level by spreading my legs very wide. Heather approached my asshole with the shaft of her dildo and slide it to the base on the first stroke. I arched my back due to the pleasure I felt deep inside my man pussy. Heather did not stay at the bottom for long, placing both of her palms on my lower back, she began to plow my asshole. A quick and deep pace as I could feel her pelvic bone slamming my ass cheeks.

Craig looked on in amazement as his wife pegged me like a bitch. Heather would squat down pulling the shaft out a few inches, then slam her dildo into my waiting asshole. Over and over, she continued to do this. I allowed Heather a few hundred strokes before I assaulted her with my movements. First, I started rolling my hips in small circles. Then larger circles. By this action, the clit stimulator would aggressively attack her clit, while the bulb on the inside of her vagina was caressing her G-spot. Heather's expression changed, her eyes became wide and her face redder. The friction of the shaft sliding in an out of my love tunnel was causing Heather to turn red from the heat building within. She was getting close to another larger orgasm, but I wanted the best orgasm possible. So, I began to slam my ass back into her as she came forward with her stroke. I would squeeze my anal muscles which forced the bulb deeper into her cunt. The combination worked and worked fast. Heather screamed and grunted as I continue my assault on her. She attempted to stand still and push me away. But I was much too strong and remained fucking her with her dildo in my ass. Her eyes rolled to the top of her head. Her vagina gushed her juices out from around the bulb. She began to shake all over and say strange words.

Then without warning, Heather fell face first into my back. Her chin struck my spine with force, both of her arms dangled at my side. Her legs had started to buckle, but Craig notice she had black out from her orgasm and caught her from falling to the tile floor into her juices. As Craig held her in an upright position, I moved forward and removed the dildo from my asshole. I then turned around to face her and kneeled down to ensure she was still breathing on her own. She moaned and opened her eyes briefly and returned to her post orgasmic bliss. As Craig held her, I removed the dildo from her vagina. Craig then carried her to their bathroom. We prepared a warm bath for her to recover.

I returned to my bathroom and cleaned up our mess. Mopped the tile floor, wiped down the vanity top and doors. Placed the used towels in the washroom and cleaned her dildo. When I returned to the couple's bathroom twenty minutes later, Heather had recovered but could not remember everything clearly. Craig and I filled her in on her extremely pleasurable experience.

Before I retired for the evening, I reminded Heather this is only day two, and she has not lasted a total of 15 minutes pegging me.