Sexfight to Be the Boss in Bed

Story Info
Sexfight against friend for the command in bed.
5.5k words
4.29
14.4k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BronKley
BronKley
15 Followers

I wake up on the hard couch in the living room. The night was not as good as I had hoped with this underlay, but it was only for one night. I'm in Janine's flat, she and her boyfriend allowed me to spend the night here after Janine's birthday party. The party went on until 4 o'clock, so I didn't want to go home yesterday.

I am glad that Ina decided against staying over. I would have felt strange sleeping on the couch with my ex-girlfriend. Nevertheless, Ina and I get on well, so it was also easier for Janine to keep in touch with me and her best friend and to invite us both to this party as well.

I get up and go to the kitchen, Janine and Christian still seem to be asleep, so I make breakfast just for me.

Just as I was about to start, however, I hear someone opening a door. I look out into the hallway and see Janine coming towards me.

"Good morning," she whispers, apparently her boyfriend is still asleep. She walks with me into the kitchen and quietly closes the kitchen door.

"You don't want to wake Christian yet?", I ask.

"That's just one of the reasons I closed the door," she replies.

Janine walks towards me, "Be honest, do I make you horny?".

Janine didn't really ask that question now, did she? I don't know how to answer it either. I've always found Janine attractive. Her long straight red hair, her body that is untrained but still slim, and her breasts that I can see sticking out even through the sagging top. Yes, she is hot. But should I tell her that?

"I see you don't want to answer that, but that's enough of an answer for me"

"What do you mean?", I ask.

"Tell me now, do I make you horny?"

"Yes," I reply.

" Greatly. Because I have a request for you. Or rather an offer, a challenge. Ina's stories have given me a taste for having a sex fight with Christian too, like Ina and you used to have. But unfortunately he always gave up very quickly. He can't be the dominus in the bedroom, he's too weak. These fights with him were so boring, but I need a real challenge. And I thought, since you are single now, we could both compete against each other", Janine looks at me uncertainly.

I didn't expect this hot offer. A sex fight against this attractive woman. Of course I would accept, but I don't want to show too much yet.

"And why should I accept the offer?", I ask provocatively.

"You're serious? First of all, you get the chance to fight me in bed. We both know that my other male friends would give anything to get that night with me. And then when I win the battle and you have to serve me sexually...I promise you that you will enjoy it too"

"I will enjoy it most of all if I win the fight and then you have to do what I tell you".

"I like your fighting spirit. I hope you will not give in as quickly as my boyfriend. But I guarantee you that you won't have a chance to defeat me," Janine says.

"I don't like to give up the upper hand in bed".

"Oh neither do I"

Janine steps close to me. "You will surrender to me very quickly" she whispers sexily in my ear.

Janine steps back again and says "Write me where and when, I will be there. With Christian, I will already come up with an excuse".

Janine turns around and seems to want to leave the kitchen, but turns to me again.

"Any more questions?".

"No".

"Good, then I'll go to the bedroom now and wake up my boyfriend, I want to have breakfast".

Christian joins us and we eat breakfast together, a little later I make my way home thinking about the upcoming sex fight.

I'm amazed that Janine also likes the concept of the sex fight. Ina and I both liked to call the shots in bed. But only one of us could dominate what was going on in bed. That's why we decided to fight for the dominus/domina status with all sexual means. For both of us, the goal was to get our partner to give up, and thus get the command in bed.

Ina could never win these battles, which was because she was too horny for my cock. She had to give up because otherwise I would have denied her my cock. Still, they weren't always dominant victories. Ina always came up with something new, but could never win with it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have arrived home and get straight to work on the preparations for the fight. When Ina has told her everything, Janine knows that the fight will take place on neutral ground. Before Ina and I moved in together, we always rented a hotel room for the fight. That sounds expensive, but no one wants to be accused of being at a disadvantage afterwards. That's why I'll also book a room for Janine and me, in a hotel I've never been to before either.

I write to Janine that I would book an overnight stay for Tuesday. She agrees, the place is booked. I still can't believe that Janine wants to fight me. But as happy as I am about it, I have to remind myself that this is still a sex fight. I want to call the shots in bed, I am the dominus. I will enjoy this fight, but I will also take it seriously, because if I lose, then I have to obey her.

Janine seemed very enthusiastic about the concept, so I am sure that she will submit to me unconditionally after I have penetrated her accordingly for hours.

I still write my opponent the code word, which is set for all cases. I will add that she should not use it just to avert defeat. Because then she automatically loses the fight. The same goes for me. Janine writes back to me within a few seconds

"I don't need a code word to avert defeat. You will notice on Tuesday how I prevent defeats. But the code word is clear".

She is already trying to provoke and intimidate me, just as Ina and I did earlier. I will prepare myself for a fight that will be at least as horny as the one between me and my ex-girlfriend.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Two days later the time has come. I sit in the foyer of the hotel and wait for my opponent. I have already checked in at the reception but have not yet entered the room. I know from the pictures what it looks like, but I think it's only fair that we enter it at the same time.

A few minutes later, Janine enters the hotel. She wears her red fiery hair loose, just like two days ago. She is wearing a long black coat, I am curious to see what her body looks like naked.

I wave to Janine and she comes towards me.

"Are you ready?", I ask her.

"I am so ready to dominate you," Janine replies.

I laugh briefly and stand up.

We walk together to the lift and go up to the second floor. During the way, we keep silent. It is also unnecessary to start small talk just before the fight. Once we are in the hotel room, a dirty conversation will start.

The door opens and after a few doors we are standing in front of 207. This is where our fight will take place today. I open the door with the card and enter the room. Since we only need the bed for the fight, this room doesn't offer much more than that. The room consists of a large bed and a small bathroom.

We hang up our coats.

Janine says, "I'm going to take a short break in the bathroom, you can lie down and throw the bedding down first, we'll only need the mattress", Janine goes into the bathroom with her bag. Before she closes the door she says, "From the moment I come out of the bathroom, the fight begins".

She tells me this for a reason. Janine and I have been halfway respectful of each other so far, but that changes when the fight begins. If someone had listened to me and Ina during the fights, they would have thought that we hated or loathed each other. Janine certainly won't want to do it any differently.

While Janine prepares in the bathroom, I do as she says and free the bed, but that will be the only time I will follow her orders. After that is done, I undress completely and put on the anthracite-coloured bathrobe from home over my naked body.

Since Janine assured me that she knows everything about the sex fights with my ex-girlfriend, she will also leave the bathroom dressed only in a bathrobe. Ina and I thought it better to face each other directly naked without the annoying clothes. That way the fight can begin directly.

I will have a few minutes before Janine leaves the bathroom and think about the coming sex fight. Janine is inexperienced in sex fighting, but she has enough sexual experience to give me a tough fight. Besides, Janine will certainly have been preparing for this fight for quite some time.

While I will try to get her addicted to my cock, I don't know how Janine will proceed. What will she do to make me give up. This complete not knowing could put me at a disadvantage. I hope Ina has not told Janine too much about me.

A few minutes pass and I sit expectantly on the bed. Then the bathroom door opens and Janine enters. She comes to the bed in a black bathrobe and looks at me sternly.

I try to hide the fact that I get horny at the thought of competing against Janine, it really happens. I like the thought of fucking such an attractive woman in a dominant way and submitting to me at the end of the fight.

"Again in a nutshell the rules. Any sexual means is allowed, the fight only ends when someone gives up. If I cum, we'll take a half hour break to make sure the fight is fair. Any more questions?"

"No, but I would like to show you something else."

Janine goes to her bag and pulls out a red collar.

"I'm sure you know what this is," she says.

This is the collar I hope I will never have to wear. Because that would mean I had given up. If I gave up, I would have to wear this collar to show my submission, that I belonged to Janine. To match, I'm sure she has a red bracelet to underline the belonging. That's how Ina and I have always done it. I don't like the idea of having to wear this tight collar and feeling restricted in my freedom.

"I'm sorry you bought that for nothing, because you're going to wear a collar today," I reply and take out of my bag the black collar I bought especially for Janine.

"I'm not going to wear it," she replies.

"You won't have a choice. I will win this fight and then you will have to follow my orders at all times, even if Christian is there."

"Many would like to have this power over me, but like the others, you will not get it either".

Janine puts the collar away again and says "Then let's begin".

She opens the bathrobe and presents her naked body to me. Through her clothes I could already imagine her naked body, yet I am overwhelmed by the sight. I especially like Janine's plump breasts.

I get horny and can't hide it either. Janine notices this.

"You are already getting horny, this will be an easy fight for me".

"You are attractive, but still you will lose".

I put the collar away and open my bathrobe and show Janine my body and my already stiff cock. I watch Janine's reaction closely. She hardly lets on, but I think that for a brief moment she couldn't hide the fact that she was getting horny after all.

"I know from Ina that you have always made her dependent on you with your cock. Now that I see him, I can promise you that it won't work with me".

"That's what Ina said before every fight," I reply. Ina really told her everything, but I still hope that I can do the same winning strategy with Janine as I did with Ina. It's a cheap attempt by Janine to discourage me. I had always managed with Ina that she enjoyed feeling my cock in her cunt. I want to achieve this dependence on my cock with Janine too.

"Let's stop talking and find out who is better".

Janine walks towards me and looks at me sternly. "Let's get started".

Tonight, anything goes in bed. So Janine can be tied up as well as have other sexual plans with her. It could take a long time to get a woman as confident as Janine to surrender, but it is only when Janine surrenders to me that she will let me have command in bed.

I am over-motivated to defeat Janine, even though I am aware of the danger of being sexually dominated by this woman and thus having to do what she wants.

Janine says "lie down on the bed" as if I am her slave. I start to laugh and ask "Do you really think it's that easy?". She steps close to me and says "I told you to lie on the bed".

"Sweetie, that might work for Christian the pussy, but not for me".

Janine pushes me onto the bed.

"Don't call my boyfriend a pussy".

"But if it is".

Janine doesn't answer.

"Now come here and I'll show you how to fuck right", I say.

Janine sits down on the bed with her knees on my thighs. She props herself above me and her hair touches my body.

"You might think you'll win because you've always won against Ina. But I am a completely different calibre" she whispers in my ear and sticks her tongue in my mouth. Janine caresses my body while she kisses me.

Janine is a damn good kisser. I caress her back. But Janine still has the fight focused and grabs my cock a little later. Slowly she starts to jerk it, I don't really want to resist because it is so incredibly horny to get a handjob from Janine, but this is a fight and if I win I can always ask for a handjob from Janine.

I lay Janine on her back and release her hand from my cock. I sit on top of her and press her hands against the bed. I rub my cock along her stomach, then I rub it along her breasts. I want her to feel what she has to take it with.

Then I bring my cock in front of her mouth, the redhead tries directly with her tender lips and tongue to make me submissive again. I quickly pull my cock from her mouth and say "It's about time you got fucked properly".

"Oh sweetie, I hope for your sake you are better than my boyfriend, otherwise this will be a short fight" Janine says and smiles dirty at me. Janine is about to get the hardest fuck of her life. I put my cock in her vagina and move it slowly back and forth at first. Janine doesn't even try to hide her moans.

I press her hands against the bed and speed up.

"My boyfriend fucks better," Janine says, but I know she is lying. She enjoys the fuck, I can see that. Her statement is nothing more than a pathetic attempt to stave off her defeat in the first round.

Janine doesn't fight back, she's too horny. This is going to be a dominant victory for me.

"You'll never fuck me as well as Christian" Janine moans, trying to demotivate me, but I don't let it affect me. I move my hips faster and let her feel my cock more often. Janine has become more silent as a result and is moaning at the moment.

It is unbelievable, I have already managed in the first round to make Janine surrender to my fuck. But until she announces that she gives up, the fight is not yet won.

I take my hands off her wrists and prop myself up on the bed, as horny as Janine is right now, she won't fight back. She grabs my ass and makes me push my cock even harder and faster into her cunt. I follow her wish and Janine moans loudly. I can see from Janine's face that she hasn't been fucked so well in a long time. She puts her hands on my back and enjoys the fuck to the full.

I continue to penetrate her and her moans get louder and louder. A little later she signals to me that she is about to climax and that I should lead her there, but I don't make it that easy for her.

"Do you like the fuck? Do you want to come?"

"Yes" Janine moans tersely, wanting to cum as soon as possible and get this first defeat over with.

"Are you giving up?"

"Never," Janine replies to me. I should have guessed that Janine's will is not yet broken.

I slow down, I want her to feel that I am serious. "Fuck" Janine moans, she knows she is in a hopeless situation, and already in the first round.

She uses her free hands and puts them to my ass cheeks again to make me speed up again, to make her come.

But I grab her arms and bring her hands back to the bed. I probably should have pressed her against the bed the whole first round. But now I can grab Janine's wrists again and control her again.

"I hate you so much," Janine moans. I think she's just realising she's going to have to give up.

"Say it"

"Never."

I continue to slide my cock rhythmically into Janine's vagina, but Janine doesn't give in. She manages to free one hand again and makes me speed up again. I get hornier and now finally want to come in Janine myself. I guess I have to realise that she can't be defeated in the first round yet.

But I will now make one last attempt to force her to give up after all. I increase the intensity and get ready to come. I hope that Janine will give up now.

I see in Janine's face that my plan seems to be working, she is suffering because I won't let her come.

"Say it already" I yell at her.

"No" I hear from her weakly.

I can't hold back any longer, I want to cum now, I want to cum inside Janine and my cum spurts into her pussy.

I lie down on the bed next to Janine. This first round feels like a defeat. I may have fucked the shit out of Janine, but unfortunately she hasn't given up. It would be so horny to command her right from now on. Janine has shown stamina. But this round also showed me that I can make Janine submissive with my cock. She very quickly surrendered to my fuck.

After we breathed deeply for a few minutes, Janine lays to one side and says "That was good, but your fuck wasn't good enough to beat me".

"Keep it down, it was fucking close. Be honest, how close was it? When would you have given up?"

"Sweetie, I was miles away from giving up, no one can break me that fast".

Janine lies, she excites me so much, next round I will beat her.

We both agree to take a half hour break before we continue.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After about 30 minutes I put my smartphone away again and turn back to Janine. She puts her smartphone back on the bedside table and says to me "Is your cock ready again?".

"You mean ready to fuck you mercilessly?"

"Oh no, this round only you will cum".

I start kissing Janine and directly try to gain control. Our tongues wrestle with each other. I try to make her horny with my kisses. I rub my body against her and Janine caresses my back. She joins in, but I cannot yet claim to have her under control. However, while I try to seduce Janine, my opponent also impresses me with her tongue and hands, kneading my ass and pressing my hips harder against hers.

"You make me so horny", Janine moans surely just to make me horny.

I start to lick her neck, I will dominate again in the second round. I touch Janine's cunt with my hand, but reflexively Janine throws me onto my back to stop what I'm trying to do. She sits on my thighs and smiles at me.

"When was the last time a woman jerked you off? Certainly not since you broke up. You've had to wank your cock alone for several weeks now. How would you like it if I did it for you today?"

Janine puts her hand around my cock and gives me a dirty smile. She massages my cock for several seconds, showing me what a handjob from her might feel like. These few seconds have already made me curious for more.

"Can I jerk you off?", Janine then asks me sexily.

Janine's hand continues to grip my cock. She smiles at me sexily, just waiting for me to give her the go signal. No matter what I say, Janine will jerk me off either way. I might still be able to get out of this situation, I could throw Janine on her back, but I really want to feel Janine massaging my cock. But I mustn't show her that I really want this handjob.

"No", I moan.

Janine replies "I don't care. I will give you a handjob you will never forget. Better than Ina ever did".

Janine starts to jerk my cock again.

I still remember the last handjob Ina gave me, but this is no comparison to what Janine does with my cock. She doesn't rub it as monotonously as Ina did, but brings a lot of variation, sometimes rubbing slower, sometimes rubbing faster, squeezing harder and letting go again.

BronKley
BronKley
15 Followers
12