Sexfight to Be the Boss in Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she also manages to give me a sexy look. Her gaze makes me horny. In addition, her blue eyes and her long red hair, which almost touches my body. Unfortunately, I have a very attractive opponent in Janine. This is no comparison to Ina, who already seemed overwhelmed with the handjob and didn't give me a glance. I knew Janine was a sex machine, but I never thought she was that good.

"Fuck, you're horny," I moan. Janine continues to smile at me sexily and jerks off unperturbed. She works my cock fucking good. I didn't know how much I missed a handjob.

Janine kisses me while continuing to jerk my cock with one hand. She knows exactly how to give a hot handjob. I want to fight back and ward off a second round defeat, but I also want her to finish this handjob and make me come.

Janine sits on my legs and now starts to work my cock with both hands. Janine now wants to finish this round, but as horny as this handjob is, I don't want to lose this round.

I straighten up to throw Janine off me, but she reflexively squeezes my cock so hard that I prefer to lie down again. The woman now has me and my cock under control. I now have to endure whatever Janine has planned for me.

Janine rubs my cock from top to bottom with her two flat hands. I hadn't experienced this kind of hand job before, but I like her technique. But what really drives me crazy about it is the look she gives me again. It's hard not to enjoy this handjob.

Janine continues to wank and I have accepted that I am losing this round. Janine is supposed to finally make me come now, but she doesn't seem to want to make me climax.

"Don't you know how to finish a handjob?", I ask provocatively.

"I know that very well. But before I let you come, I want to hear you say it. Say that I am the better woman, better than Ina".

"Fuck you," I moan. I thought she wanted to hear me give up. I also but don't want to comply with Janine's wish and say that sentence. Janine is unbelievably good at this handjob, but I can't say by that that she is better than Ina. Besides, it would give her satisfaction, which I don't want either.

But I don't know how else to avoid having to say it. Because Janine has me in her grip, I have no chance to satisfy her or stop her at the moment.

"Go on, say it, say that I am better than Ina. Then I'll make you come. We both want your cum to splash on my chest".

I want to come, but Janine won't let me. I have no choice, I have to say it.

"You are much better than Ina. You are the better woman. Now let me come".

Janine jerks my cock even harder and I come, my cum splashing on Janine's tits.

She is good, after this second round I am worried if I can even win this fight. I am trying to compete with a true sex goddess here. She has only given me one handjob so far, but that was the best handjob I have ever had. Will I even be able to resist when Janine is actively fucking me?

Janine meanwhile grabs a handkerchief and wipes the cum off her chest.

"You can't win this fight. I'm way too hot for you," Janine says.

"Wait for the next round, I'll finish you off then".

"In the third round I will dominate you again".

Unlike me, Janine had no intention of making me give up right at the first opportunity. It was rash of me to try that directly in the first round, but Janine's provocations made me do it. I will have to soften her up in the next few rounds, as she did with me this round, and only then will I be able to make her give up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another half hour has passed, I feel ready again and turn to Janine.

"Ready to go?" asks Janine and turns to me.

"I'm going to win this round".

"You don't believe that yourself. I clearly won the first two rounds".

"In the first round I dominated you and you talk about winning only because you didn't give up? You only won the second round because of a handjob, I couldn't fight back. You wouldn't be able to either if I licked your cunt".

"Your tongue would bore me so much, I could get out of that easily".

"We will see about that, but first I will make you say what I want with my cock".

"Then come here," Janine says.

I throw myself on top of her and kiss her. Janine joins in and tries to make me compliant again with her kisses, but I stay focused and grab my cock with my right hand to put it in Janine's cunt. But when Janine notices this, she moves out of the way and pushes me off her.

"What are you doing? Face the sex fight".

"You'd just bore me anyway. Why don't we skip it and I'll show you how good I am".

Janine lies down on my legs and starts to lick my cock with her tongue like a lollipop. I get horny again, but this time I will not surrender so easily. I straighten up, but Janine takes my cock in her mouth and starts sucking. My hands are at her head, I could pull them off my cock, but already in these few seconds where Janine is working my cock, I feel that I would be interrupting the best blowjob I would ever get.

I think about it while Janine continues to give me an unbelievably good blowjob. I can't interrupt this blowjob. I don't want to miss out on what Janine has to offer, even if it means losing my chance to make her my servant. But as long as I don't give up, this fight is not yet decided. I lie down again and Janine really gets going now. She knows that I won't fight back anymore.

Janine plays with her tongue on my cock and I am thrilled by her. I can't remember Ina ever being this good at it. Janine is even better than I expected. Janine licks and sucks like crazy, it won't be long before this sex goddess makes me come again. I hope so much that she will not delay it this time.

I feel myself slowly getting closer to my ejaculation and Janine keeps going, she wants my cum. She sucks and finally I fire my shot into her mouth. Janine swallows the cum and smiles contentedly. I close my eyes and take a breath, it's been a long time since I've had such a horny fight, such a horny night. I have to think about how to defeat Janine, this sex machine is unstoppable. She is much better than Ina.

In the last round I only said under duress that Janine is the better woman, but by now I am convinced.

I hear Janine crawl to the edge of the bed. What is she up to?

I open my eyes and see the redhead going to her bag. She picks up the collar again.

"What are you doing?"

"I think the fight is over. Stand up and let them put the collar on, you are my servant from today," Janine says.

"Hey wait a minute, I haven't given up yet"

"Do you really think you can manage to beat me? I won the first three rounds, in the last round you hardly put up a fight and rather enjoyed the blowjob. You are hopelessly inferior to me".

Janine still imagines that she won the first round because I didn't give up. The first round felt like a defeat but it was Janine who was under me and allowed the fuck and didn't try to stop me.

The last two rounds didn't go well for me, I didn't really fight back either. But Janine should know the rules. No one calls out their victory here. In order for a stable dominatrix/servant or dominus/servant relationship to develop, the loser has to give up. The loser's will to be the dominant force in bed must be broken. I am certainly not ready to give up.

Janine should also know this aspect of the sex fight.

But when I think back to the last few rounds, what Janine has in mind comes to mind.

"We both know what this is about now. You've noticed that my cock is far too much of a challenge for you. You'd probably rather stop the fight already because you know you're going to lose"

"Me and lose? I have won the last three rounds. Stand up and accept your fate"

"The last two rounds you dodged my cock and the first round I dominated you. I can't take anyone seriously as a dominatrix that I make will-less with my cock".

Janine just stands silently at the end of the bed. She doesn't know what to say.

"It's not a very strong victory when you don't even dare to beat me at fucking. How about this? You face my cock this time. That means we fight in this round only with classic sex. And if I lose this round, then I give up."

A very risky move, which I actually wouldn't have to make, because as I said, only the loser ends the fight. But I want to show Janine how weak she is against my cock without using dirty tricks like a blowjob. A straight fight, my cock against her cunt.

I see Janine thinking about my proposal. I hope Janine will agree to this proposal.

"Fine with me. We both know you are just trying to delay your defeat, but when I finally get your task."

"You will lose," I reply.

"Yeah bla bla," Janine settles back into bed.

Now that I have really just enjoyed Janine's talent for the last two rounds, I have to focus on winning. I will get blowjobs from her at any time I want after I win. I could have Janine any day. I will have to make Janine come next round.

Continued if interested...

12