Sexfight to Be the Boss in Bed 02

Story Info
The sexfight over dominance in bed comes to an end.
4.1k words
4.04
9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BronKley
BronKley
15 Followers

Please read the first part, sexfight to be the boss in bed, first

----------------------------------------------

Another half hour has passed. It's time again to start a new round in this long fight. I summarize again for me. During the first round I had a clear advantage, Janine enjoyed feeling my cock and in the end she didn't resist anymore. I thought this fight would be easy, but I was wrong.

Already in the second round Janine showed me how dangerous she is and gave me the best handjob I ever got. Janine followed up in the third round with a fantastic blowjob. I could do nothing but enjoy Janine's skills in the last two rounds. Janine is a true sex goddess. That's exactly why I have to win this fight.

If I can get Janine to submit to me, then I can get those blowjobs and handjobs whenever I want. Because if I win, Janine has to serve me sexually, respectively she can't help but follow my orders if she wants sex with me. For this I want to make her addicted to my cock, she should think of nothing else after this night. This is how I make sure she submits to me.

"Can we start?," I ask Janine.

"I've been ready for a long time, we always have to wait for you. Well, let's get it over with."

Janine and I get down on our knees and face each other.

"Are you ready to despair against my cunt?"

"We both know that you will go weak when you feel my cock."

"It's what every man dreams of, but I'm very capable of resisting you," Janine smiles sexily at me again. She presses my upper body against her and whispers in my ear "But will you be able to resist me?". Janine starts kissing me.

I enjoy playing with her tongue again, so it doesn't take long for Janine to gain control again. This time, however, it won't do her any good to weaken me with her kisses, because if she sticks to the deal and this fight is decided by a fuck, then she will lose this round.

Janine throws me on the bed and lays on top of me. She rubs her hot body against me.

I say "I'm going to give you the most intense fuck you've ever experienced."

"You will bore me and when I have had enough of your sad attempt I will take control in bed."

I lay Janine on her back and insert my cock into her cunt again. Janine is already starting to moan. I slowly start to push my dick in and out again. Janine closes her eyes and seems to enjoy it again. It develops again as I expected. Janine has succumbed to my cock and doesn't want to resist either. I fuck her harder and Janine moans louder.

"You will be mine," I say to her. But then Janine grabs me and we rotate. Janine is lying on top of me, my cock still in her cunt.

"Never" Janine says and starts to take control in this fuck. I would rather not have said anything to Janine. She fucks me and that also incredibly well. She shows me again how much better she is than Ina. Her hot look makes me additionally horny. This sex goddess I should not have underestimated.

She fucks so good and I run the risk of losing this round again. She is so hot, I don't want to interrupt this, but on the other hand this round is my last chance, I can't lose. Who knows when Janine would allow me to fuck her again if she wins this fight. I generally don't know what she would do to me after a possible victory.

I concentrate and manage to get Janine back on her back.

"What, no," Janine moans, but I don't give her a break. Now I am again the dominant part in this fuck. I penetrate her, I get harder and harder, faster and faster. Janine moans like crazy again. This round she will lose.

"Yes go on," moans the redhead, she seems to have accepted her defeat this round.

A little later I cum. Janine's loud moans and her hitting the bed with her arm tell me that she came too and more than enjoyed this fuck. I get off her.

This round was again more challenging than I thought. I didn't expect Janine to manage to gain control in bed for a short time. But I am happy with my performance. This round I won. This sex fight is not yet decided, but I think I have again ensured an even intermediate score. I look at Janine, who remains completely exhausted from this fuck.

"I guess you don't stand a chance against my cock after all."

"Shut up," Janine moans exhaustedly and turns away from me. She probably won't want to talk to me again for another half hour.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Another half hour has passed. I feel ready to face the fifth round again.

I get up and go to my bag. Ina and I had always used sex toys in our fights. It's time for me to use a certain sex toy now.

"What are you looking for?", Janine asks me. I straighten up again and show her the handcuffs I brought.

"Do you have to handcuff me now so you can win?". Janine doesn't seem to have lost any self-confidence from her last defeat.

"You can tie me up too, it all depends on which one of us comes out on top".

I get back on the bed and kneel down on the middle of the bed. I put the handcuffs on the bed in front of my knees. Janine also gets on her knees and faces me again, the handcuffs are between us. This is going to be a bit of a brawl now, but I'm sure Janine will end up chained to the bed.

"Having this sextoy out will mean your defeat," Janine says, but doesn't impress me with it.

We start this round again with a French kiss, and again I can't help but surrender to Janine's tongue. She puts me on the bed, I see that she grabs the handcuffs. She shouldn't think she can tie me up just because I'm under her.

I continue to kiss her, but when I notice she is trying to move my left hand closer to the top of the bed, I grab her cunt with my right hand and Janine starts to moan. I take advantage of her weakness and throw her onto her back. Immediately I sit down on her breasts to focus her on the bed. Her hands are next to her head, right against the bars at the top of the bed.

Janine is trying to free herself, so I have to act quickly. I grab the handcuffs and tighten the first handcuff. These handcuffs are real, Janine will not be able to free herself from them. I bend over to push the other handcuff through the bars, but I get horny and have to interrupt.

I did not pay attention to Janine. My cock is right in front of her face, the redhead has taken the opportunity and licks my cock again. She is good, but I have to concentrate. As long as Janine is not tied up yet, she can still take control.

I grab the cuffs again even though Janine is licking my cock. I quickly pull them through the bars and grab Janine's right hand. Janine's tongue is so good, but I have to stay strong.

I tighten the second handcuff and drop onto the bed, far enough away from Janine. I have to recover first after this difficult action. But I feel directly again how my stiff cock is massaged. I look at my cock and notice Janine's feet, which are trying to jerk my cock. I use my legs to stop Janine from continuing to touch my cock. Not even on the other side of the bed am I safe from this woman. She is so good, much better than Ina.

I get off the bed and recover briefly, meanwhile enjoying the sight of Janine still trying to free herself from the handcuffs. It's time to turn this fight in my favor now. I get back on the bed and bend over Janine.

She says "Go ahead, fuck me with your cock. The handcuffs won't help you make me come either". Still she tries to provoke me. She has already surrendered my cock twice. Any attempt to demotivate me like this is unbelievable to me.

"You're lying and you know it. I don't care what you say."

I get off her and put my head between her legs.

"Wait, what are you doing?" asks Janine.

"You tried to stop me from winning with your tongue. Now I'm going to use my tongue to make you lose."

I start to lick Janine's pussy. Janine starts moaning directly. She doesn't resist, why should she, after all she is tied to the bed. She has to endure what I do to her.

Janine moans heavily, to her disadvantage I don't do this here for the first time. Janine can do nothing but moan throughout. I additionally use my fingers. Janine moans louder, I am sure even without the restraints Janine would not resist now. She enjoys it.

"You are so good," Janine confirms my assumption, she probably can no longer deny herself the words of praise. My finger and tongue work lets the redhead continue moaning. Janine likes it so much, I should have satisfied her with my tongue already in the second round. But at that time Janine was still very dominant, I probably would have never got between her legs with my head.

"Fuck," she moans, still desperate from the long working of her cunt. My tongue wanders from left to right, from top to bottom. Janine moans like crazy again, I'm starting to get the feeling that she hasn't been so satisfied in a long time. She seems completely overwhelmed by the approaching orgasm.

Janine moans faster, she's about to come again. I intensify my tongue work and Janine cunt tenses again until she comes again. But that's not enough for me this round. To defeat a sex goddess like Janine, I can't stop yet. I continue to lick her and try to reach a multiple orgasm on her. Janine moans again.

"Oh fuck," she knows what I'm about to do. I suck on her cunt, I give it my all to make her come again.

"Yessss, yessss," soon I have her ready again. A few seconds later she comes again. I lie back on the bed and take a breath. It was exhausting, but it was worth it. I am sure that I have weakened Janine considerably by doing this.

I could now continue to keep Janine tied to the bed, but I would find it unfair. Janine has shown me that she still finds ways to make me horny despite being handcuffed, but she should already get the opportunity to contest the rounds with her entire body again. I take the keys for the sex toy from my bag and free Janine from her bonds.

Afterwards I lie down on the bed again. I look at Janine who is still lying on the bed completely exhausted. I wonder what is going on in her head. Does she still believe in her victory?

I can hardly ask that. I turn away from her again and recover.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Janine taps me. "Are you ready for the next round?". This is the first time she's asked this.

"No, the last round was only 10 minutes ago, you have to be patient". I could tell from her voice that she probably can't wait to be satisfied again. I have her where I want her, but I'm not going to force her surrender yet in the next round, I want to demonstrate my superiority again.

A quarter of an hour later, I turn back to Janine.

"It can start again."

Janine rushes on me and starts kissing me. We rub our bodies together again and put our hands on each other's bodies. Janine's kissing technique is still impressive, but it seems like she doesn't want to use it to gain control in bed anymore, it's more passionate. She holds me tightly and turns onto her back so I'm on top of her.

She grabs my cock and says "This round my cunt will be able to keep up. I guess you will have to give it all you can". Janine is so horny for my cock. She wants to be fucked by me even harder than before. I have actually already won this fight. Janine is no longer a danger.

It's time to relax now also mentally. I look at Janine and realize again what is happening here. I am lying in bed with my ex-girlfriend's best friend, fighting her. And not only that, it seems like my victory is sure, I'm already looking forward to the first orders I'm going to give this sex goddess.

I insert my cock back into Janine's cunt and the redhead moans. She grips my ass and enjoys every thrust from me. I wonder if Janine has also realized that this fight is lost for her. Anyway, she doesn't try to gain control in bed anymore. Janine moans even louder than in the last rounds, probably now she doesn't try to hide how good she thinks it is. I like to see Janine's face. She almost despairs with horniness.

I slowly speed up and want to finish this round, Janine also can't wait to cum again according to her facial expression. Janine can't know that this will be the second last round. She probably thinks that we will do this little game for several more rounds, but I will make her give up in the next round.

Janine moans harder and harder, giving me clear signals to finally make her come. I penetrate her harder until I finally cum inside her. We look into each other's eyes, Janine clamps her hands harder on me again. Janine hasn't come yet, and her desperate clinging to me shows me how much she needs this orgasm. She is addicted to me.

I see the same determination in her eyes as in the first round. But she is no longer determined to win, she just doesn't want to end this round without an orgasm. I keep penetrating her until after a few pushes she comes too.

I lie back on the bed and recover.

Janine is defeated. I think at the latest since the round it is clear that she has already given up inside. Nevertheless, I should not assume now that Janine will surrender to me in a break. It could still be that she is trying to avert defeat. She has to feel my cock to give up, she has to feel the reason why she gives up.

------------------------------------------------------------

Another half hour has passed. The round that follows now will be the last. I can't imagine that Janine can stand another round. I will make her give up this time. I turn back to Janine. When she notices the movements, she turns to me too and smiles at me.

"You want to take on my cunt again?" she asks me.

I get her on her back and lay on top of her. "You've already lost, and you know it. This round I'm going to finish it."

I don't wait for Janine's answer and start kissing her neck. Janine gets horny and strokes my back. I knead her breasts and the redhead moans. Then I kiss her with tongue and Janine responds. I actually didn't want to start the fuck yet, but Janine grabs my cock right back and makes me put it in her cunt.

This will be the last time Janine can determine when she gets my cock. I give her slow thrusts again, Janine moans as always right at the beginning. As in the last round, I satisfy her again with my cock until we get to the decisive phase.

Janine's hands are on my ass again and she desperately tries to get me to give her another orgasm. But she won't get that until she submits to me.

"Come on, don't torture me," Janine moans.

"It's time for you to submit to me and admit defeat. Give up."

Janine doesn't answer, I give her slow but intense thrusts. These will not make Janine come, but hopefully they will make her give up. I notice from Janine's desperate look that my plan is working. She wants so badly to climax. She can feel my cock. She knows there is only one way out, even though she probably couldn't imagine it at the beginning of this fight.

"Yeah ok," Janine moans.

"What ok?"

"Yes I give up. Just please fuck me already"

"Are you submitting to me?"

"Yes I am submitting. I belong to you. I do what you tell me."

"Good". I finish this round. Janine and I are already so close to climaxing that I need a few seconds to let her cum and then me.

I lay back on the bed and take a breath. I have done it, this sex goddess is defeated. Still completely exhausted from the fight I get up and go to my bag, I can't wait to put the collar on Janine.

I first put on the armband, the sign that someone is serving me sexually. The bracelet has of course the same color as the collar. Then I go to Janine with the collar in my hand.

"Stand up and kneel in front," I command my servant. Janine follows my first command and gets off the bed. She kneels in front of me, her hands resting on her thighs. Her eyes fall on my cock, probably she wants to be fucked by me again. But I now decide what happens in bed.

It already says the rules that Janine now has to do what I tell her. But I will additionally take advantage of the fact that Janine already seems addicted to fucking me, so the submission is perfect. I put the collar on her, she is now officially my servant.

My cock is unfortunately not yet ready to test my command in bed, but there are other things that need to be done now.

"You're going down to the reception desk now. Ask them if they have a folding bed, which you can put here, you will sleep on it tonight."

Most hotels have such emergency beds in storage. Ina and I have always slept in the same bed despite our self-made hierarchy, after all we were a couple. But with Janine I want to handle it differently, I think the hierarchy should be clear in the bedroom not only by the collar. That's why Janine won't sleep in the big bed, but will lie on the small cheap bed next to me.

"Yes, I will."

"Before you go, but one more thing: you call me your master from now on."

"Yes, my master."

-----------------------------------------------------------

It's already been a quarter of an hour since Janine left the hotel room on my command. I think when Janine is back here and has set up the bed, I will give her a sexual command for the first time.

After another few minutes of waiting, there is a knock at the door. I walk over and see Janine standing at the door, equipped with a folding bed and bedding. While she sets up the bed, I lie down on the bed and wait for her to finish.

A little later, Janine walks up to me. "I would like to..."

"Stop," I interrupt Janine directly. It's not that she's not allowed to say anything anymore. But so soon after her submission, I want to make my dominant position clear.

"It doesn't matter what you want now." I see Janine's look, the same one she always had before the last two rounds. I'm sure she was going to suggest that I fuck her again, but it's time for her to comply with my wishes.

I say "I know what you want. However, you will have to wait for the next fuck. You can shorten the waiting time though".

"How?" asks Janine already downright desperate.

I'm still impressed with the blowjob and handjob I got from Janine. Before Janine and I will leave this hotel room again, I want to feel such an experience again.

I sit down at the edge of the bed.

"Give me a blowjob, one that is even better than the one you gave me during our fight."

"Yes my master," Janine answers.

Janine kneels down right in front of my legs. My cock points very quickly to Janine's mouth. It is hot to be able to command Janine now. I would never have thought to sleep with Janine. And I expected even less that she would challenge me to a sex fight.

In the third round, it also seemed like it was going to come down to defeat because Janine was so incredibly good. But I was able to win. Now what I have been fighting for all night happens. Janine gives me a blowjob on my command. So hot.

Janine first starts jerking my cock, looking at me hot. Janine is so sexy, unbelievable that this hot woman must serve me. Janine then takes my cock in her mouth and starts to suck it. Janine again varies her technique and I like that so much about her.

She takes my cock out of her mouth and runs her tongue along my glans. She then kisses my glans and goes back to jerking my cock. Janine gives me that hot look again. I am so glad that we are no longer fighting for control in bed, because Janine would become very dangerous to me again with these actions.

--------------------------------------------------------

She takes my cock in her mouth again and sucks. She puts her left hand on my ass to be able to pull herself closer again and again. The right hand she puts on my thigh, close to my cock. Janine increases the intensity of this blowjob, this woman knows what she is doing. She keeps sucking and my breath catches as horny as I get.

Janine grants me a break and puts her hand on my cock again. But a few seconds later she already uses her gentle lip and her tongue again to continue the blowjob. Even her teeth she uses, but only very lightly and just right. Janine repeats this several times.

BronKley
BronKley
15 Followers
12