Sexfight to Be the Boss in Bed 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sucks my cock intensely before giving me a break again with her hand. So it doesn't take long until I cum and my sperm squirts into Janine's mouth. Janine takes my cock out of her mouth I throw myself exhausted on the bed. That was so good, I will have a lot of fun with Janine as my servant.

After several breaths I straighten up again. Janine looks at me expectantly. I know what she wants. She wants to have a fuck as a reward, but this bed relationship is not based on mutual satisfaction. She has submitted to me. I will still reward her, but only when I want it.

"I'd say we go to sleep now. It has been a long night."

"Okay, my master," Janine replies. She knows she is not entitle to the fuck.

Janine lies down on her bed. I grab the bedding that I put aside at the beginning of the fight. I cover up and enjoy looking down at Janine from the bed. This sex machine is now mine.

I say, "And before I forget to say it tomorrow. You will not let Christian touch your cunt again."

"How can I...."

"Are you arguing with me?", Janine is my servant not even an hour ago and is already countering me.

"No I..."

"If you argue with me again, it will be even longer before you get to feel my cock again."

"Okay I will not let Christian touch my cunt". I can understand Janine. This is the first time she has to serve someone. Usually she was the dominant force in bed and could do whatever she wants. She has to get used to this role.

Moreover, it will not be an easy task to keep Christian away from her cunt. But I want to have Janine's cunt for myself alone. How she manages that, I don't care.

"Good night."

"I wish you the same, my master."

12