SexGames Ch. 07

Story Info
Mikayla Goes Back In Time To His Prom.
7.1k words
4.74
11.3k
22

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/18/2023
Created 07/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, are you up for an adventure?" Mikayla texted me.

I felt like such an asshole for fucking her friend Taylor at the party that I wanted to say no. I wanted some time to try to convince myself that it wasn't such a bad thing. I wanted to believe I gave into the teenage hormones that ran through the veins of young Ryan James. But, I knew that wasn't the truth. Sure, it was his body I used, but I knew what I was doing. I felt guilty and I was worried Mikayla would see that on my face the moment she saw me.

"Sure, what do you have in mind?" I replied after contemplating the questions she might ask me if I had told her no.

"Jenny and I are on the way back to your house," Mikayla texted. "Surprise me."

The power that Vira gave me made it too easy to make the wrong decisions. It gave me a safety net that I knew I didn't deserve. I told myself that I had to be more responsible in my actions. I told myself that the safety net had limitations. But, even knowing all of that, I knew that I'd soon be using Vira to whisk Mikayla off on another adventure.

"Am I being a total asshole?" I asked Vira as I sat in front of the computer terminal.

"I don't have enough data," Vira replied.

"I know I shouldn't want Mikayla the way that I do," I said with a sigh.

"Humans are illogical," the machine fired back.

"Emotions and logic don't mix," I said. "It doesn't help that Mikayla is the epitome of every fantasy girl I could ever imagine. She is hotter than every Playboy Playmate I have ever seen. You know, back when Playboy was good."

"But she is no longer a fantasy," Vira said.

"I know. Fuck." I groaned. "I suppose knowing I could still go back and undo all the things we've done makes me think it is still a fantasy."

"Do you want it to be just a fantasy?" the machine asked.

"I don't know," I said. "I am so wrapped up in Mikayla. I'm so wrapped up in the adventure of it all. Even the secrecy makes the whole thing hotter. As does knowing how wrong it really is. Is all of this going to backfire on me?"

"That will all depend on the choices you make and what your desired outcome is," Vira replied.

"You're no help." I groaned as I heard the sound of the front door slamming shut upstairs. I was about to get up when I heard footsteps coming down the basement stairs. I turned to see Mikayla in her red party dress and heels.

"Hello," she said with a warm smile. "I've been dying to see you all night."

"Where's Jenny?" I asked as I got up from the desk.

"I've been dying to see you too, Mikayla. You look amazing in that dress," Mikayla said with a scowl.

"I'm sorry," I said. My mind flashed back to fucking her friend Taylor minutes before at the party. I felt like a first-class asshole. "I have been dying to see you. And, you do look amazing in that dress."

"Thank you," she smiled. "Jenny went up to her room to change. I told her I wanted to see if you had a spare charger I could use for my phone."

"You're devious," I said.

"And horny," Mikayla giggled. "Have you chosen an adventure for us?"

"I thought I'd let you pick."

"I am dressed for a prom," Mikayla said with a big smile.

"Mikayla," I said, annoyed that she kept pushing for that to happen.

"You said I could pick," she shot back. Her big blue eyes sparkled as she smiled.

"If I let you go back to my high school prom night looking like that, I don't know what would be here when you returned."

"But, maybe that's what is destined to happen," Mikayla said with a sly smile.

"We can't leave everything up to destiny," I said sternly. "We have to take some responsibility for the things we do."

"Wow, you're in a bad mood." Mikayla frowned as she looked up at me. "Has he been like this all night, Vira?"

"Yes, he has been contemplating the complexity of your relationship," Vira replied.

"What does that mean?" Mikayla asked.

"It means that I want you," I replied before Vira could. "I want you, even though I know that I shouldn't. That our relationship is probably going to cause massive problems down the road."

"You don't know that," Mikayla said.

"But, how could it not?" I asked.

"You could hit the reset switch," Mikayla said as she moved closer to me. "You have the power to make this whole situation disappear, but you haven't."

"I know."

"Why?" Mikayla asked. She was standing right in front of me in her sexy red dress. Her big blue eyes were searching my eyes for an answer.

"I want you," I said.

"And, I want you," she said. "I want to enjoy every minute of this. We get the best of all worlds here. We get to decide what happens."

I contemplated what a young me would have done if Mikayla had walked into my high school prom in that red dress. I knew I had little chance that I'd say no to her now. Back in high school, I'd have literally no chance. I would give her what she wanted.

"Say we give the prom thing a try," I said tentatively.

"Yes?" Mikayla perked up.

"How would that be an adventure for both of us? You'd be going back to interact with my younger self. I'd be a bit out of place."

"I didn't think of that," she said.

I started contemplating the different scenarios that could play out if Mikayla went back to my prom night. She didn't know about the "Quantum Leap" abilities of Vira, and I contemplated if I could use them to my advantage. If I went back into my own body, I could make sure that I wasn't tempted by Mikayla enough to change the timeline. That should satisfy her curiosity and keep the timeline intact.

"It's more of a one-person adventure," I said. "Are you up for that?"

"You'd let me go alone?" Mikayla asked.

"If that's what you really want," I said. "Yes, I would."

"Wow!" Mikayla chirped. She smiled and wrapped her arms around me.

"We are in untested waters here," I said. "If you do what you're setting out to do, I don't know what the result will be on the timeline."

"So I shouldn't break you and Kelly up?" Mikayla asked with a devilish smirk.

"If you do, then Jenny is never born. You're not her friend. And, it is possible that I would never meet you," I said.

"But, you could always hit the reset switch," Mikayla said.

"I don't think so," I countered. "If the timeline changes on prom night, I won't know what has disappeared because you'll have changed my timeline."

"Fuck," Mikayla said.

"Is that accurate, Vira?" I asked.

"Affirmative," the machine said.

"So, let me get this straight." Mikayla took a deep breath as she reached up and twirled a strand of her long, blonde hair. "If I go back in time and do something that breaks you and Kelly up, that will change your timeline. But, what will I come back to in the present?"

"I don't know," I said. "Vira?"

"It's a paradox. If Mikayla goes back and changes something that keeps you from having a relationship with her, then she should never be able to go back in time in the first place."

"So, I wouldn't know who she is?" I asked.

"Beyond that," Vira said. "If she changes something dramatically, she may vanish from that timeline. She could return to her normal life here where she is unaware that any of this has happened."

"What do you mean may vanish, what else could happen?" Mikayla asked. Her face had changed to a look of worry.

"While my powers are vast, tears in time can cause unintended consequences," Vira said. "It's possible you could be stuck in the past."

"Damn. Well then, I guess I'd have to break you and Kelly up if that happens," Mikayla said. "Or actually, get you back together so the timeline fixes itself."

"Mikayla, do you understand the risks of what you want to do?" I asked.

"I do, I have a feeling that destiny will perform her duty. Spoilers and all." Mikayla giggled.

I thought about my visit to Mikayla in the future. I was trying to wrap my brain around everything. I wondered what was in the note she sent back to herself. I also wondered if that meeting proved Mikayla going back in time wouldn't cause the world to implode. It was all a bit hard to comprehend completely.

I told myself I had the ace in the hole anyway. I was going to pop into my younger body and make sure that I kept the timeline intact.

"Alright then," I said. "Are you sure this is what you want?"

"Yes, I am," Mikayla said. She pulled me down and kissed me. Her soft red lips lingered on mine. "Don't worry, I'll be good."

"Somehow I doubt that," I said.

"Vira, send me back in time to this guy's prom night."

"Enjoy yourself," Vira said. "I hope we meet again," as the doors to the chamber opened.

"You and I both, Vira," Mikayla said as she walked inside. She twirled around and waved as the door closed.

"She is off," Vira said.

"Ok, perfect. Now you need to Quantum Leap me into myself on prom night so I can make sure the timeline does not get corrupted."

"I'm afraid I cannot do that, John," Vira said.

"What? What do you mean you can't do that? Vira, you have to do that!"

"Quantum Leaping, as you call it, into your previous self is not possible. There would be no way to pull your current self out of your previous self. It only works with other people."

"Fuck me!" I growled. "What are my options here?"

"You can leap into someone else, or go back as your current self."

"Those are not good options!"

"Would you like to watch Mikayla's progress?" Vira asked.

"I can do that?"

"Yes."

"That would be great," I said. "Can I do it out of time? I mean, Jenny is going to be looking for Mikayla soon. We need to get her back moments after she left."

"You mean if we get her back," Vira said.

"Don't even say that," I said.

Vira once again opened the door to the chamber. The scene was now one I recognized. It was the ballroom of the hotel where my high school's senior prom was held.

"You will only be an observer. Nobody will be able to see you. You cannot interact with anything that you see," Vira explained.

I walked into the chamber and the door closed behind me. The band was playing, "What You Need," by INXS. I was going to need a miracle to keep this all from crashing down.

I watched Mikayla as she got the lay of the land. Her red dress was much more revealing than the dresses the other girls were wearing. The high school guys who were dancing with their dates all noticed as she walked by them. She looked serious, like a lioness stalking her prey.

The look on her face changed to a smile. I looked over to see what she was looking at. It was me dancing with Kelly. Mikayla paused for a moment, then looked around the room. She walked over to a table and picked up a glass with what looked like cola in it.

She crossed the room and when she was close enough to Kelly and me, she pretended to stumble. She tossed the drink all over the front of Kelly's dress as I reached out to catch her from falling.

"Bitch!" Kelly yelled as she looked down at the drink dripping from her dress.

"I'm so sorry," Mikayla said. "I must have tripped."

"I saw you," Kelly fumed. "You did that on purpose!"

"I'm sure it was just an accident," my younger self said. His hands were still on Mikayla's hips.

"You can let go of her now," Kelly said as the anger grew in her voice. He immediately removed his hands as if they were on a hot stove.

"You should go and clean that off, or it will stain," Mikayla said in an overly sweet voice. "Would you like me to help?"

"No!" Kelly yelled. "I don't need your help." She turned and started to walk off towards the bathrooms.

I watched as my previous self started to follow her when Mikayla grabbed his arm. "She's a big girl, she can handle it herself."

"Yeah," he said. "I'm sure she can. But, I just wanted--"

"Dance with me, instead," Mikayla said. Her big blue eyes were focused on him.

The band started playing, "Don't You Forget About Me," as he put his hands back onto Mikayla's hips as they started to move to the song.

"Do I know you?" he asked Mikayla as her hands moved up around his neck. "You don't look familiar."

"You'd remember me?" Mikayla grinned.

"I think I would, yes," he said.

"I go to a different school," Mikayla said.

"So you're here with a date?" he asked.

"No, I'm not."

"So, you're randomly crashing a prom?"

"I am definitely crashing, yes. But, I wouldn't say I was doing so randomly."

"So spilling the drink--"

"Totally on purpose," she said. "Sorry, not sorry."

"Why? Just to dance with me?" My previous self asked.

"No." Mikayla smiled. "I came here intending to fuck you, but I have come to the realization that wouldn't be right."

"You came here to fuck me?"

"Yes."

"But, now you've realized that it wouldn't be right?"

"Correct." Mikayla giggled.

"I don't understand," he said.

"I didn't either until just now," Mikayla answered. "But, I do now."

"Are you going to let me in on the reason?" he asked her.

"No." Mikayla smiled as she pulled him down and kissed him softly.

"Just to be clear," he said. "You came here intending to fuck me. You spilled your drink on my date to get me alone. Once you had me to yourself, you realized that fucking me wouldn't be the right thing to do."

"Exactly, clever boy. Exactly."

"But you aren't going to let me in on the reason?"

"Nope."

"May I ask why?"

"Spoilers, John."

"Spoilers?" My previous self looked about as confused as my current self felt watching this all go down.

"Yes, spoilers," Mikayla said.

"Do I at least get to know your name?"

"No, but we will meet again."

"How can you be so sure?"

"I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you," Mikayla said then laughed. "Here comes Kelly. My advice to you is to stay with her. Wouldn't want to mess up the timeline."

"Mess up the timeline?" My previous self replied. "Did you just see 'Back to the Future' or something?"

"Something like that," Mikayla said.

"Excuse me," Kelly said as she walked up to us. She had a hefty amount of bitch in her voice.

"Sorry." Mikayla smiled. "I was only borrowing him for a dance. I hope that's ok."

"It is not," Kelly shot back.

"He's all yours," Mikayla said as she pulled my younger self down and kissed his lips. It was a deep, probing kiss. "Spoilers, John," she said as she broke the embrace. She turned and smiled at Kelly and then walked off the dance floor and out of the ballroom.

The room faded away and Mikayla and I were both standing inside Vira's chamber.

"Welcome back," I said.

"You were spying on me?" Mikayla asked.

"Yes, I was."

"Is this something you do often?"

"Only when you go back in time to an event that could change the course of my life," I replied.

"That's fair," Mikayla said.

"So, why the change of heart at the prom?" I asked.

"Same answer. Spoilers, John." Mikayla smiled, then wrapped her arms around me and hugged me.

"You can do better than that," I said.

"Think back to your prom night now," Mikayla said. "What do you remember?"

"You."

"Do you recall a version of your prom where I wasn't there?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you recall a prom where Kelly didn't have soda spilled on her dress?"

"No, I don't. It's like no other version ever existed," I said. "It's like that memory has been there for over twenty years and is coming back to me now. But it didn't exist until you went back in time."

"Are you sure it didn't? Are you sure that's how time works?" Mikayla asked.

"I don't even know what that question means," I said.

"But, now when you think about your prom, what do you think of?"

"The girl in the red dress. Which, of course, is you." I said. "That can't be the reason I wanted you in the first place."

"Can't it?" Mikayla smiled.

"Fuck, I don't know. I can only imagine my subconscious, holding onto your memory for so long, finding you once again. There is no doubt that I would have had to have you."

"That's why I didn't fuck you on your prom night, I needed you to wait."

"You also needed me to stay with Kelly."

"That's true as well. I did consider that none of this would have happened if I derailed you and her at prom," Mikayla said. "And, I didn't want to miss out on all the fun."

"So, the concept of the reset switch," I said. "If I go back now to the day you and I first fucked and make sure it never happens, would you still have been at my prom?"

"I don't know how time unravels," Mikayla said.

"Vira," I said. "Can you answer that question?"

"Of course," the machine answered.

"Well?" I asked.

"Oh, you mean will I answer the question? It's complicated." Vira replied.

"I kind of figured that much out," I said.

"Usually," Vira said, "changing something in a timeline only affects what comes afterward. But since what came after is traveling back in time, it is possible some things will linger. Like a phantom memory. An echo."

"So, when I wanted Mikayla in the first place, had she already been to my prom?"

"Only you would know for sure," Vira said.

"This is all so hard to wrap my head around," I said.

"Do you still want me?" Mikayla asked.

"I do," I said as I pulled her body to mine. I kissed her as I wondered where this adventure was going to lead us. "You do look amazing in that dress."

"Thank you," Mikayla said then smiled.

"We still need to go on our adventure," I said.

"We don't have to," Mikayla said. "A nice quiet evening at home could be fun, too. I could use a little reality."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. Having Vira makes it too easy to forget about reality."

"Yeah. Jenny and I were talking about watching a movie if you'd want to join us," Mikayla said.

"What are you planning on watching?"

"A rom-com or a horror flick, does it really matter?"

"No," I said. "I guess not. You and I haven't spent much time together in front of Jenny and Kelly since our adventures began."

"I know, that's why it'll be fun."

"Are you sure you can keep your hands off of me?" I asked.

Mikayla giggled as she shook her head. "Who said I was going to keep my hands off of you?"

"You are bad," I said.

"Uh-huh," Mikayla said, then she pulled me down for a kiss. "Meet us in the home theater in about 15 minutes."

"Perfect. Vira, open the door." I watched as Mikayla walked from the chamber. Her red dress clung to her body in all the right ways. "Oh, wait."

"What?" Mikayla asked as she turned around.

"You're forgetting what you came down here for," I said as I walked into the lab and opened up a drawer. I pulled a cell phone charger out and handed it to her.

"Thanks." She smiled and then walked out of the lab and up the staircase.

I went up to my bedroom and found my wife, Kelly, in bed reading something on her Kindle.

"Hey." She smiled. "All done in the lab for tonight?"

"Yeah, I think I'm going to watch a movie with the girls."

"That should be fun."

"You could join us," I said. Hoping that she would decline.

"No, thanks. I'm kind of tired. I think I'm going to go to sleep after I finish this chapter."

"Ok," I said as I put on a pair of pajamas. "Sweet dreams."

"Have fun!" Kelly smiled as I leaned in to kiss her.

"I'll try," I said.

My heart was racing as I wondered what Mikayla and I could get away with. Jenny would be in the room with us, but she often fell asleep while watching movies. I kept believing that Vira could get us out of any mess we might get into.

I walked downstairs and into the home theater.

"Hey, dad," Jenny said.

"Hi, sweetheart," I replied.

Jenny and Mikayla had made popcorn so I grabbed a bucket and filled it up from the machine on the counter. The theater had 2 rows of 4 black leather reclining seats and a back row with a large black leather couch. Jenny and Mikayla were sitting in the 2 center seats in the first row.

"So, what are we watching?" I asked as I started walking to the 2nd row of seats.

"Sit here, John," Mikayla said as she patted the seat next to her.

12