SexGames Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh, John, huh?" my daughter Jenny exclaimed.

"I mean, Mr. Stevens!" Mikayla said. Even in the dim lighting of the theater, I could tell she was turning red.

"It's ok," I said. "You're old enough to use my first name."

"Ok, John," Jenny said with sarcasm dripping from her tone.

"Now, you can stick with calling me dad, young lady," I said as I took a seat in the chair next to Mikayla.

"Whatever." Jenny sighed.

"So, what are we watching?" I asked.

"Some Reese Witherspoon movie," Mikayla said then rolled her eyes.

"Shut up," Jenny said as she pointed the remote control at the 120" screen and started the movie. The lights in the room went down as the movie started to play.

I glanced over at Mikayla as she reclined her chair. She was wearing a pair of shorts and a tank-top that clung to her frame nearly as well as her red dress did. She looked at me and smiled as she reached over and grabbed a handful of popcorn from my bucket.

I did my best to focus on the movie, but it wasn't all that good. Mikayla's hand took another handful of popcorn. I watched as she put each piece into her mouth. I wanted to feel her lips on my skin quite badly at that moment.

Mikayla reached over and pressed the button on my cup-holder that caused my seat to recline. She smiled as I caught her eye. Her hand came over but instead of a handful of popcorn, she grabbed a handful of my cock through my pajama bottoms.

I couldn't see Jenny. Her chair was reclined. I was counting on the fact that if I couldn't see her, she couldn't see me. Mikayla smiled as her hand gave my manhood a little squeeze. I felt my cock spring to life. Mikayla's eyes went back to the screen, but her hand slipped under my pajamas.

I fought the urge to moan as I felt Mikayla's fingernails graze my cock. She wrapped her fingers around my hardness and slowly stroked it up and down. I couldn't believe how bold she was being. But, we both believed Vira could get us out of most any trouble we might get into.

I knew I should move her hand away. If Jenny did see us we would have to start messing with things that could cause a cascading effect. But, I was enjoying Mikayla's touch a bit too much. My heart was pounding and my cock was so hard it ached.

There was no doubt about it, Mikayla was addictive. She brought out every primal urge in me. When I was with her, the rest of the world faded away and time seemed to go by much too fast. I kept wanting more.

Mikayla looked over at me. She was biting down on her plump lower lip as her hand worked my cock. The pre-cum had started flowing and she was expertly rubbing it into the big, swollen head. She glanced over to Jenny's chair then back at me.

"I think she's asleep," Mikayla whispered.

"Reese Witherspoon can do that to you." I smiled.

"Jenny," Mikayla said quietly. Her hand still wrapped around my cock. My heart skipped a beat as I waited to see if there would be a response. "Jenny," Mikayla said a bit louder.

"Are you trying to wake her up?" I whispered.

"No," Mikayla said. She giggled as she returned her seat to the upright position and released my cock. She got up and walked over to the popcorn machine. She held out her hand and pumped a bit of warm butter into it.

"Oh, fuck." I smiled as she walked back to the chairs. She reached down and pressed the button to bring my chair to the upright position. She got down on her knees and pulled my cock free of my pajamas. She kissed the head and then went to work. Her hand started at the top, rubbing the butter into my cockhead.

Mikayla's big blue eyes looked up at me in the flickering light of the movie screen. She smiled as her buttery hand jerked my hard, married cock. My daughter was asleep only a few feet away from us. It was so fucking wrong, but it felt so fucking good.

Mikayla's hand glided up and down, faster and faster. She glanced over in Jenny's direction then looked back up at me. The sensation was too much and I knew that I was not going to last long. I grabbed ahold of her hair as she leaned in and flicked the head of my cock with her warm tongue.

I took a deep breath as I felt her tongue swirling around my swollen cockhead. Her hand never stopped moving. Up and down. Up and down.

"Fuck!" I groaned low. I knew the launch sequence was already activated. I pulled Mikayla's head down. Her lips slid down my cock as her hand gripped the base. My cock exploded and a big load emptied into the back of her throat. The force felt like a pressure-washer being turned on.

Mikayla bobbed her head up and down my cock as she drank down every drop I had. Fuck, she was such a bad girl. She made me feel young. She made me feel alive. She swirled her tongue along the length of my cock and then finished with a flourish around the head. She slid my pajamas back over my cock then she smiled as she stood up. She reached into the bucket of popcorn and grabbed a few pieces. She put them into her mouth as she looked over at Jenny. She shook her head as she chewed and then swallowed.

"Bitch can sleep through just about anything," she said.

I wrapped my arms around Mikayla's waist and pulled her down onto my knee. She leaned in and we kissed. I devoured her soft, sweet lips.

"I want you," I whispered.

"Jenny's still asleep," Mikayla countered.

"You are bad," I said as I slid my hand up underneath Mikayla's top. I cupped her ample breast as we made out like teenagers. My cock was once again throbbing for the sweet, young blonde.

"Fuck me, daddy," Mikayla whispered in my ear. I knew it was a risk, with my daughter being right in the room with us, but I didn't care. I made a mental note to spank Mikayla later for her choice of words.

"You asked for it," I growled low as I got up from the chair and tossed Mikayla's body down onto it in one quick motion. I pulled her shorts off and I knelt in front of her. I buried my head between her legs and let my tongue explore her sweet pussy.

Mikayla grabbed onto my shoulders as I sucked on her clit. I could feel her nails digging into me as I rolled my tongue around her sweetness. I knew this was a perfect time for a quickie, so I pulled my hard cock free from my pajama bottoms, but left them on. I pulled her body to the front of the chair and slid my cock inside of her.

Her toned cheerleader's legs wrapped around me as I pumped her drenched pussy hard and deep. It was a surreal feeling as I looked over and saw my daughter asleep on the chair as I fucked Mikayla. I had to remind myself that this was really happening. This was not in the simulator. If Jenny woke up, there would be consequences.

I pushed Mikayla back into the chair. I was on top of her. I kissed her lips as my cock thrust deep inside of her. My body craved her touch. I knew I was in way too deep. But, I didn't care. I had to have more.

My cock thrust in and out of her pussy. I was so nervous that we could get caught. I felt like a teenager again fucking in my parents' basement. I looked over at Jenny, she was still asleep. My attention returned to Mikayla. She was staring up at me, lust filling her blue eyes.

"Fuck me, daddy," she moaned into my ear.

"Fuck," I growled. I kissed her deep then straightened up so I could give her a proper fucking. My big hands moved to her hips and I pulled her towards me as I thrust inside of her.

"Yes." Mikayla whimpered.

I checked to see if Jenny was still asleep as I pounded Mikayla's tight pussy. Mikayla stifled a scream as I started jackhammering her. I knew we were making some noise, but I couldn't help it. Our bodies were colliding over and over again. I was counting on the movie to mask any sounds we were making.

Mikayla let out a moan. My right hand shot up to her neck. I pushed her body back into the chair. She grabbed onto my arm as I continued to fuck her tight young cunt. Her big blue eyes were wide open, watching me.

I couldn't believe what I was doing with my daughter so close. Mikayla made me want to do things I'd never even considered before. I took one last look over at Jenny. She was thankfully still sound asleep.

I released my grip on Mikayla's neck and slid her top up over her supple 36Cs. I watched as her tits swayed back and forth with every deep fuck-stroke I slammed inside of her. My hands slid to her hips. I gripped her tight and took a deep breath.

"Fuck me," Mikayla begged. I gave her everything I had. I pounded her there on the black leather theater chair. Harder and faster, she took it all and moaned for more.

Her soft hands moved to my chest. She slid her manicured nails down my skin as my cock split her in two. Her warm, wet pussy gripped down hard on my cock as she whimpered. I couldn't hold back any longer. My body erupted. I filled her with a heaping helping of my love juice.

My throbbing cock was buried deep inside of her pussy. I felt it spasm again and again, gripping me tight. I kissed her sweet lips as I felt her pussy finally release the grip it had on me.

"Wow," I moaned low.

"Yeah, wow." Mikayla smiled.

I looked over and Jenny was still asleep. I stood up and slid my cock back into my pajama bottoms. I retrieved Mikayla's shorts from the floor and handed them to her. She stood up and slid them on.

"You're right, the bitch can sleep through anything," I said with a grin.

Mikayla put her arms up around my neck and kissed me. She then slid back down in her chair as I sat back in mine. We both moved our seats into the reclined position. Moments later, the movie's credits appeared on the screen.

I looked over and saw Jenny's chair moving to the upright position. I moved mine as well. Jenny looked at Mikayla, who was pretending to be asleep.

"Guess the movie was pretty boring, huh?" Jenny said as she stretched her arms above her head.

"Yeah, but I didn't fall asleep like you two," I said.

"Sorry. You can pick the movie the next time we watch one, dad," Jenny said.

"Deal," I said.

"Mikayla," Jenny said. "It's time to go to bed. Wake up."

"She looks pretty comfortable," I said.

"Then she can sleep down here, just throw a blanket on her," Jenny said as she stood up.

"I can do that," I said, standing.

"Good night, dad," Jenny said, kissing me on the cheek as she walked by.

"Good night, sweetheart," I said as I watched her walk out of the home theater. Once she was gone, I said, "The coast is clear."

"Good," Mikayla said. She looked up at me and smiled. She pushed the button that sent her chair back into the upright position then she stood up. "That was so hot. I can't believe we did that with Jenny right there," she said motioning at the empty chair.

"I know," I said. "But, we have to be careful. We may already be getting in too deep."

"You worry too much," she said. "You need to relax. Let yourself live in the moment."

"Maybe I'm concerned that living in the moment will come crashing down on me," I said.

"Then you use Vira to hit the reset," Mikayla said as she wrapped her arms around me.

"But, I don't want to do that. Earlier, when you were back at my prom, I was worried that something would happen. Something that would drastically alter the world I knew."

"I get that," she said.

"But, you surprised me. You know you could have easily had your way with high school me."

"I realized that wasn't the guy I fell for." Mikayla smiled. "And, I realized that one moment of fun wasn't worth possibly blowing everything else up."

"You are wise," I said.

"I wouldn't go that far," Mikayla said. "We all have blind spots."

"What are yours?"

"If I knew that, then they wouldn't be blind spots." Mikayla sighed. "I know what we are doing is wrong in so many ways. But, I am having so much fun. We are having such great adventures."

"And, I'm an excellent lover," I added.

"You know you are, but you're a married man. And, I don't care because I don't think there's any chance Jenny or your wife will get hurt. All because I'm relying on you to do the right thing if we get caught."

"What is the right thing?" I asked.

"I don't even know that anymore. I had thought that the right thing was to use Vira and undo everything we'd done. But, now, I don't know. I hate knowing that I might wake up one day without any memory of any of this ever happening."

"I do too."

"What if I leave it up to you?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Mikayla asked, looking up into my eyes.

"I can let Vira know that you have the authority to hit the magical reset switch. That way, I'd be the one who would wake up unaware of our adventures."

"You know you'd only try and fuck me again," Mikayla said with a smile.

"But, you don't have to let me," I countered.

"Don't I?" she asked. "I'm not sure I could resist you. We could wind up in a loop of us doing the same things, making the same mistakes. Over and over."

"I can think of worse things."

"I can too," Mikayla said softly. I leaned down and kissed her lips.

"So, you're not tired?" I asked.

"Is that your way of telling me you're ready to fuck again?" Mikayla asked as she slid her hand down to my crotch. "Asked and answered."

"Maybe if we do it enough, we'll get it out of our systems," I said with a smile.

"Or, you'll have a heart attack, old man."

"Either way, problem solved." I chuckled.

"What's your fantasy tonight?" Mikayla asked.

"Only to spend it with you." I smiled.

"Let's go down to the basement," Mikayla said as she took my hand. We made our way out of the home theater and down the hall. We walked through the kitchen and then down the stairs into the basement.

"Vira," Mikayla said. "Simulator. Midnight. Presidential Suite at the Waldorf Astoria in Las Vegas. Dress me in whatever he most desires to see me in."

"Enjoy your evening," Vira said as the door to the simulator opened.

We walked into the bedroom of the suite and Mikayla's clothes transformed. Gone were the tank top and shorts she was wearing. In their place was a black lace babydoll, garters, stockings, and heels.

"You are a goddess," I said.

"I'm yours," Mikayla said as she knelt on the big king bed. The view of the city out of the panoramic windows was nothing compared to the stunning young blonde in front of me.

"For tonight?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around her slim waist.

"Does it matter? Relax. Live in the moment," Mikayla replied.

"Why did you pick this hotel?" I asked.

"I know it's dumb since it's a simulation and all," Mikayla said. "But I read an article about this particular suite. It said it had a killer Bang and Olufsen sound system."

"Nice," I smiled.

"Vira, play Frank Sinatra," Mikayla said. The sound of old blue eyes filled the room as I kissed Mikayla's sweet lips. My hands explored her body in the sexy lingerie. She was right, I needed to enjoy the here and now.

Mikayla unbuttoned my pajama top as my tongue slid into her warm mouth. I felt my pajamas fall open as Mikayla's hands landed on my chest. We kissed passionately as her fingernails traced my skin. I dropped the top of my pajamas to the floor as she put her arms around my neck.

Mikayla's tongue swirled longingly around mine. She pulled me closer and we both fell onto the big bed. We both laughed and looked into each other's eyes. I leaned in and kissed her neck. Her sweet perfume filled my senses. I was so consumed with desire for her that it scared me.

I kissed my way down her body. I slipped the straps of the babydoll down her shoulders, exposing her firm breasts. I kissed them. I nibbled on them. I used my tongue to circle her hard nipples. Like the rest of her, her breasts were perfect.

I moved down, spreading her slender legs apart. I moved between them and slid her black lace panties to the side. I kissed her sweetness and heard her let out a soft moan. I used my tongue to tease her, recalling how she'd gone down on me earlier.

"The butter thing earlier was genius," I said, as I looked up at her.

"You liked that, huh?" She smiled.

"I did." I moved her legs up over my shoulders. My face moved between her legs and my tongue slid inside her wet, candy pussy. Mikayla's hands both landed on my head and grabbed onto my hair.

"Fuck," she moaned. My hands slid slowly up her torso. I cupped her breasts as I ate her. I playfully rolled her hard nipples between my thumbs and forefingers.

"Fly Me to the Moon," started to play over the sound system. I had a flashback to the night Mikayla and I met Sinatra.

"They're playing our song," Mikayla said. We had already had so many magical moments together. At that moment, I wanted Mikayla more than ever. I slid my pajama bottoms off and guided my throbbing cock to its destiny.

"Yes, they are." I smiled as I slid myself inside of her. I looked into her blue eyes as I started to fuck her. Neither one of us closed our eyes as our bodies moved as one.

"That feels so good," Mikayla moaned.

I moved up to kiss her. Her toned legs wrapped around me as her lips met mine. She pulled me in as my cock slid in and out of her dripping pussy.

"I can't get enough of you," I moaned.

"Fuck me," Mikayla replied.

I pushed myself up on my elbows. I looked down into Mikayla's amazing eyes. I watched her as my cock started moving faster. Our bodies slamming together with each deep thrust. Our eyes stayed locked on each other as I fucked her harder and faster.

"Yes," Mikayla moaned.

My body was on fire. It was like Mikayla gave me some kind of superpower. I needed her and I knew it. I could try to deny it, but it was true. I thrust myself inside of her with everything that I had.

"Yes!" Mikalya yelled. "Fuck me, Baby!"

I took a deep breath and let my cock pound her harder than I'd imagined she could handle. Her eyes stayed fixed on mine as I felt my orgasm rising to the surface. There was nothing I could do at that point but keep pounding young Mikayla. So I did until she screamed with pleasure. My cock exploded, filling her up with every last drop that I had in me.

I looked deep into her eyes. Neither one of us spoke. Her pussy gripped down on my cock as it came to rest deep inside of her.

"You are absolutely amazing, Mikayla," I said.

"I know," she said then smiled. She pulled me down for a kiss as I slid my cock out of her pussy.

I collapsed next to her on the bed, then pulled her body close to mine. We snuggled together. I was doing what Mikayla said. I was living in the moment. As I drifted off to sleep I heard Sinatra sing the line, "But right or wrong I can't get along without you."

12