SexGames Ch. 08

Story Info
Mikayla and John prepare for a vacation with John's family.
6k words
4.78
4.1k
6

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/18/2023
Created 07/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting on my deck watching the sunrise. I had a hot coffee in my hand. The birds were starting to chirp. I was using the quiet time to contemplate everything that had happened over the last few weeks.

If you were me, would you hit the reset switch? Every day that I allowed the adventure to continue made it harder to imagine doing that. Mikayla, and the ability to do so many amazing things, was addictive. I told myself that if I hit the reset switch, I'd only end up repeating what I'd already done. How could I not?

The memory of Mikayla going back to my prom was now impossible to shake. I could not remember my prom now without her being there. I have asked myself a thousand times if that was always the way I remembered it happening, but I do not know for certain.

From my visit to future Mikayla, I have concluded that, at the very least, we ended things on good terms. I also knew it was possible that we never ended things at all. But, time is a funny thing. I knew that any small change I made now could change everything that I had seen in the future.

So, why not enjoy the ride? Mikayla made it easy to want to spend every waking minute in her presence. The belief that the reset switch would fix things made it easy to stay the course. I was both hoping to never need it and interested in how well it would work.

I know a lot of people who aren't happy in their lives. I've never been one of those people. I wasn't going out looking for a major change. I didn't want to blow up my life in the hopes of finding something better. But, then Vira changed everything.

Vira gave me Mikayla, the real Mikayla, and not a 3D illusion created by a machine. There were times, I admit, I wondered if I ever left the simulator at all. I wondered if everything I had experienced had been in Vira's world. And, if it was, would that change the way I felt about anything?

Mikayla and I had enjoyed so many adventures together. We had spent so much time with each other that we were growing closer and closer. To the rest of the world, only a short amount of time had passed. I wondered how long we could keep it up. It was like living a whole different life within my life.

I had already crossed the cheating line, so I decided that I should embrace what I had and enjoy it. Go all in, and if something went wrong try to recover with a reset. As Neil Young sang, "It's better to burn out, than to fade away." What could go wrong that I couldn't fix?

"Good morning," my wife, Kelly, said as she walked out onto the deck. She was wearing black, form-fitting yoga pants, a white tank top, and running shoes. Her long, dark hair was back into a ponytail. "I am going to take a run before breakfast. Care to join me?"

"And ruin all of this relaxation?" I smiled.

"Too much relaxation will kill you," she replied.

I thought about telling her how much physical activity I had been getting recently. Telling her about the naughty things that young Mikayla had been putting me through. The look on her face would have been priceless. But, I figured that would not be a good use of the reset switch. Though, it would have made for an interesting test.

"I know, I'll work on it," I said then sipped my coffee.

"Jenny and I were talking," my wife said as she stretched her leg over the railing of the deck. "We think it would be fun to take one last family vacation before she heads off to college."

"What did you have in mind," I asked, "and what is it going to cost me?"

"Can you really put a price on your daughter and wife's happiness?" Kelly laughed.

"Oh, I can. And I am guessing it is going to be a lot."

"Well, it is a special occasion. And we have a destination that combines a throwback to Jenny's younger years with an adult aspect as well."

"Where is this magical destination?" I asked.

"It is the most magical of destinations," Kelly said. "Walt Disney World."

"What is the adult aspect of Disney World?" I asked.

"Staying at the Grand Floridian and enjoying some spa time. Not to mention the fine dining. And, you can golf a few rounds," Jenny said with a smile.

"This is going to be expensive," I said. I downed the rest of my coffee and put the mug on the table. "I guess we should be honored that Jenny wants to spend so much time alone with her mom and dad."

"Well," Kelly said, "Jenny was thinking it would be more fun if she could bring a friend with her as well."

I fought the urge to smile as my inner voice chanted, "Mikayla! Mikayla! Mikayla!"

"So, what you're saying is Jenny wants us to finance a trip for her and one of her friends," I said as I watched Kelly. "Then we pretend that we don't know her when we're there."

"I don't know if I'd say that," Kelly replied. "I think it could be fun for all of us. We can enjoy the parks and rides together. Then you and I could get some alone time while Jenny and her friend do their own thing."

"Do I really have any say in any of this?" I asked as Kelly finished stretching.

"Not really," she smiled. "The amount of walking at those Disney parks can be daunting. You'd better be able to keep up with me."

"I will, don't worry," I said with a grin. "I think I can handle a few days at Disney World. But I'll work on my endurance just for you."

Kelly laughed and said, "Good! Well, we better start planning then. What do you think about Jenny bringing Mikayla with us?"

"Whoever Jenny wants to bring along is fine," I said as calmly as I possibly could.

Kelly nodded in agreement, and then she grabbed me and pulled me in for a kiss. "That's what I told her. This is going to be so much fun! I can already tell this is going to be the best vacation ever!"

"I have no doubt about that," I said. My mind was already imagining the adventure.

"Have my breakfast ready when I get back from my run," Kelly said as she jogged off the deck. I watched as she disappeared through the gate. She still looked damn good.

I picked up my coffee cup and walked inside. I contemplated how the trip was going to play out as I refilled my cup. Vira's powers opened up so many different possibilities. I wasn't sure exactly how to use them.

I grabbed my phone and texted Mikayla. "Hey, are you up?"

"Yes, are YOU up?" she replied with a string of smiley face emojis.

"You're bad!" I replied.

"I know, you love it."

"Has Jenny mentioned the trip?"

"Yes! She's texting me about it right now. I am excited."

"We need to discuss our plans," I texted as I walked down into the basement. "Have you eaten yet?"

"Nope."

"I'll have Vira transport you to breakfast."

"Ok! Should I ask what we are having? Or where?"

"I bet you can guess!" I replied.

"Vira," I said as I entered the basement. "I need you to grab Mikayla and send her and me to a suite at the Polynesian Resort in Walt Disney World."

"As you wish," Vira said as the hidden door in the wall opened. I walked into the suite's bedroom as Mikayla appeared on the bed. She was wearing a pair of red shorts and a black tank top that clung to her breasts in all the right ways. A pair of white Keds on her feet.

"Now THAT is the way to travel," Mikayla said with a smile as she looked around the luxurious suite. It was an elegant, airy suite with floor-to-ceiling windows. It had a balcony that overlooked the lush, tropical foliage of the resort grounds

"Yes, it is," I said as I took her in. "It sure beats dealing with the TSA."

"Why the Polynesian, I thought Jenny said we are staying at the Grand Floridian?"

"That's the plan for the family trip, but I really had a taste for some Tonga Toast," I said.

"Oh, it has been years since I've had that," Mikayla said then licked her soft, red lips.

"I was thinking, Vira gives us a lot of options when it comes to this trip," I said.

"Like what?" Mikayla asked.

"Do we come here, to the real Disney World, or do we use the simulator?" I asked.

"Oh, fuck," Mikayla smiled. "The simulator would be cheaper."

"Yes, no doubt, but money isn't an issue," I said. "But, in the simulator, we could have stand-ins for ourselves to spend time with Kelly and Jenny while we had fun."

"Naughty idea, but also complicates things," Mikayla said. "Would make it a lot easier for us to get caught in a lie because we'd have no idea what our doubles said or did."

"Damn, that is a very good point," I said as I pulled Mikayla up off of the bed and kissed her. "You are so right. And, so sexy."

"Thank you!" Mikalya giggled. "I think it would be hot to go to the real Disney World and see what we can get away with. Vira can still pop us in and out if we need her to do so. And we have the reset switch. In case anything happens."

"And, we can take a side trip anywhere we want and nobody will be the wiser," I said. "We could even have our own suite here at the Polynesian."

"Yes! I still can't wrap my head around the fact that we're actually in Disney World right now," Mikayla said. Her blue eyes gazed out the window. Her blonde hair was pulled back in a ponytail. "5-minutes ago I was sitting alone in my room."

"Shall we go get some of that famous Tonga Toast?" I asked.

"No. Not until we work up an appetite," Mikayla said as she pulled me down onto the bed and kissed me. Her soft lips teased me with a quick flourish of kisses. I wrapped my arms around her body and quickly peeled her tank top off.

"I like the way you think," I said as Mikayla moved down and pulled my cock free from the jeans I was wearing. "It is going to be hard getting you to myself if you're rooming with Jenny."

"Maybe that's the fun part. Maybe we should make Vira off-limits," Mikayla said with a smile. "It would be much more of a challenge."

"Fuck," I said as Mikayla wrapped her soft lips around my cock and started slowly devouring my flesh. "But why make it harder on ourselves?"

"For fun." Mikayla stopped long enough to get the words out and then went back to sucking on my cock. Her blonde ponytail bobbed up and down with her head.

"You may have a point, perhaps this has all been way too easy." I moaned as Mikayla's soft tongue twirled around the head of my cock.

"Are you saying I'm easy?" Mikayla asked. Her deep blue eyes stared up at me. Her hand wrapped around my cock, gripping my manhood.

"No, I would never say that about you. Or any girl that has me by the dick." I smiled.

"Do you let a lot of girls grab your dick, John?" Mikayla asked as her grip tightened.

"You know what I mean," I moaned.

"I do," Mikayla said sweetly. Then she once again twirled the tip of her warm tongue around the tip of my cock and almost made me shoot right there.

I pulled Mikayla to her feet. My cock was throbbing as I kissed her. I picked her up and tossed her on the king-sized bed. I peeled her shorts off and smiled when I realized she wasn't wearing any panties.

"This is the happiest place on Earth," I said as I kneeled in front of her and began eating her sweetness. Mikayla's legs wrapped around me and tightened. I responded by relentlessly kissing, licking, and teasing her pussy. It was sweet and smooth. It was delicate and juicy like a ripe tropical fruit waiting to be devoured. Even Tonga Toast could not compare to Mikayla's decadence.

"Fuck, that feels so good!" Mikayla moaned.

My big hands moved up her body. Savoring every inch of her soft warm skin. I caressed her perky breasts and drove my tongue inside her.

"Imagine doing this with your wife and Jenny in the next room," Mikayla groaned as my tongue traced her clit.

"So dangerous," I groaned.

"Fuck danger, we have the reset switch," Mikayla countered. "If we don't get caught, we don't have to use it."

"You're right again," I said. I couldn't argue with her logic. The night we fooled around with Jenny asleep in my home theater was very hot. I squeezed Mikayla's hard nipples as I tongue-fucked her pussy with fast, deep thrusts.

"Yes! Oh my fucking god," Mikayla moaned as she clutched my head and ground her pussy into my face.

"You are such a bad girl," I said as I turned her over and pushed her legs up to her chest. My hands wrapped around her ankles and pulled them apart. Her pussy was glistening with lust as I teased her with my hard cock.

"Do it!" Mikayla groaned as she wiggled her ass and tried to force me into her heavenly cunt.

I speared her fast and hard. Mikayla moaned and screamed as I impaled her on my cock.

"Yes! Yes! That feels so fucking good!"

"You're going to have to be a lot quieter when my wife and daughter are in the next room," I growled.

"Yes, sir. I can be quiet," Mikayla whimpered. I reached up, grabbed her long blonde hair, and pulled her back as I fucked her.

"You are so addictive, baby." I groaned as I pounded Mikayla over and over again. I looked out the window at the blue skies and palm trees. It was all like a dream. A very naughty dream.

"Yes, baby! Fill me up! Give me everything you've got!" Mikayla cried out.

I slapped her ass hard, causing her to scream. I tugged her blonde ponytail back as my cock went into overdrive. I pounded her young body over and over again. Harder and faster. Her pussy gushed with her juices and they coated my rock-hard cock. I was in heaven as our bodies collided. The headboard of the bed slammed the wall over and over again.

"Fuck me!" Mikayla yelled. "Fuck me!"

I drove my cock deep inside her again and again. I knew I was going to blow and nothing was going to stop it. I grabbed onto Mikayla's hips and fucked her with jackhammer thrusts. I pulled her body towards me to bury every last inch of my cock deep inside her velvet vise.

"Yes!" she screamed.

My body was vibrating as I finally crossed the line and exploded deep inside Mikayla. "Fuck!" I groaned as her body responded by gripping my cock even tighter, milking every last drop it could get from me.

"Fuck," I laughed as my orgasm subsided. Mikayla and I both fell down onto the big bed. "That was a much better workout than going for a run."

"What?" Mikayla giggled as her blue eyes looked over at me.

"Kelly wanted me to go with her on her run this morning. This was a much better workout," I said.

Mikayla removed the scrunchie from her hair and then rolled over on top of me. She put her chin on her manicured hands and smiled. Her long beautiful blonde hair fell down around my body like a curtain as her blue eyes gazed into my soul.

"Is that all that was? A workout?" Mikayla asked as she bit down playfully on her plump lower lip.

"You know what I meant," I countered.

"I'm not sure I do. I'm not sure you've decided what our relationship is yet," she said as she traced my chest with her red fingernails.

"Have you decided what it is?" I asked.

"Yes, I believe so," she said.

"I'd ask you to let me in on the secret, but I know what you'd say," I replied.

"Spoilers!" we both said simultaneously.

"Exactly!" Mikayla giggled.

"You still don't want to tell me about the note your future self sent you?" I asked.

"No, that would not be wise."

"Will I ever get to find out?"

"You will," Mikayla smiled. "For now, we can live in the moment. See where things take us."

"Agreed."

"What's our next move?" she asked.

"I would love some Tonga Toast, but I don't want to move from this spot," I said.

"We could order in." Mikayla laughed.

"I guess we have to drag ourselves out of bed at some point," I said. I kissed her soft, warm lips. I let my fingertips travel up and down her soft skin. There I was, in the happiest place on Earth, with a fantasy girl. How could I ever give this up?

We got up, got showered, then went over to the main building where the Kona Café was. We got a table and Mikayla and I both opted for the famous Tonga Toast. It may be nothing more than glorified French Toast, but it is delicious nonetheless.

We sat in the restaurant, sipping coffee and making plans.

"I still don't get how this time-travel stuff works," Mikayla said. "We are actually here now, not in the simulator. Time is passing, we are aging, right?" she asked.

"That would make sense, yes."

"But, Vira can bring us back home at the right time so nobody knows we were gone."

"Yes."

"So, we are reliving the same moments in time, but we are in different places."

"Right. Which is why all the sci-fi movies warn against being in the same place at the same time and running into yourself," I said.

"What do sci-fi writers know?" Mikayla asked with a devilish grin.

"I would rather not find out if crossing my own timeline is such a bad thing," I said as the waiter appeared. He dropped our breakfasts onto the table.

"Oh, if you two are into the whole time-travel thing, you have to check out the 'Back to the Future' ride over at Universal," the waiter said. "But you didn't hear it from me. Can I get you and your daughter anything else?"

"No," I said as I looked over at Mikayla. She was grinning from ear to ear. "We are set. Thank you."

"We really need to talk about my allowance, Daddy." Mikayla giggled. "Or do you prefer father? Pops? I can't decide."

"Very cute," I said. "But, you know that's how the world sees us. I am old and you're young."

"You're not old!" Mikayla snapped back. "Besides, age is just a number, Mr. Time-Traveler man."

"I don't want you to feel like you've missed out on anything because of our relationship." I sighed.

"Are you fucking kidding?" Mikayla asked much louder than she'd meant to ask. A few nearby families enjoying their breakfast nearly choked. It is a great, big, beautiful tomorrow, after all. "You have given me the greatest adventures of my life," she said quietly.

"That's all Vira," I said. "I should really let you pick another companion your own age to enjoy the adventure with."

"Don't you dare!" Mikayla said, shooting me an angry look. "You don't get to decide how I feel. You don't get to decide what I want or don't want."

"You're right," I said. "I'm sorry."

"If there was ever a couple that could overcome some crazy obstacles, it's one with a time machine." Mikayla's blue eyes sparkled as she gazed across the table at me.

"You're right."

"I know I am, John. You need to change your old brain's way of thinking. You haven't yet realized that anything is possible."

"Anything is possible."

"We're sitting here having Tonga Toast, which is fantastic by the way, aren't we?" Mikayla asked.

"We are."

"And, our families and friends have no idea we are on this adventure. Just you and me. Because I want to be with you."

"And, I guess we are coming back here with Jenny and Kelly," I said. "I really hate the idea of flying here, seems so primitive."

"You are spoiled, John." Mikayla smiled. "But, I agree with you on the flying thing. Let's not do it."

"The trip?" I asked.

"No, silly, the flying part."

"You have a solution?" I asked.

"Silly boy, you have Vira."

"I am aware, but how does that get us out of flying?"

"I am pretty sure Vira could have you and I bumped from the flight at the airport."

"You are amazing," I said with a smile. "Jenny and Kelly enjoy a few hours in coach and we get the express Vira treatment.

"That's hours more bonus fucking for us," Mikayla laughed.

"What if I'd rather go on the rides?" I asked with a hint of a smile.

"Sweetie, I know which ride you'd pick. Every damn time."

I stared into her blue eyes and smiled. I loved Mikayla's confidence. I was fooling myself if I thought that I was ever in charge of the adventure we were on. She had me wrapped around her little finger.

"You're right, again," I said. "And, it's not even close. I want you."

"And I want you. But, back to the trip, shall we try to do it without Vira?"

"You mean, besides where she saves us from flying coach?" I asked.

"You're actually going to make Jenny and Kelly travel in coach?" Mikayla giggled.

"We could have Vira put them on a plane to Alaska!"

12