SexGames Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that's mean," Mikayla said then sipped her coffee. "I kind of like it, though."

"It's just an idea," I said. "But for you and I, it would be easier to use Vira to go off on our own during the trip. But, I can see the challenge in not using her powers."

"Or, we can go without fucking for the week," Mikayla said with a grin.

"Oh, could we?" I snapped back. "I can see your allowance shrinking already, young lady."

"Ok, Probably not," Mikayla said. "The fucking is going to be fun. We'll get to see how those without powerful time-traveling machines do it. Sneaking around will be hot no matter what."

"There may be days we don't get a chance to be alone," I said.

"Well, that will only make the opportunities we do get that much more intense."

"Fair enough," I said.

"And, one more thing," Mikayla smiled. "You can't use Vira to pop out and fuck me in some other part of the timeline without me knowing. And no simulator. Vira is only there as a last resort if we need her."

"Alright, we can agree that neither one of us can use Vira while we are on vacation."

"After she gets us here," Mikayla said.

"Right, after she gets us here."

"And, unless Jenny or your wife catch us."

"Right."

"I kind of want them to catch us." Mikayla smiled

"Mikayla!"

"I know, I know, it's bad. But, it's SO hot. Watch them freak out and then poof!"

"I hope it doesn't come to that, at least not yet."

"Oh, so you've thought about this too," Mikayla said leaning forward.

"Of course, how could I not?"

"Would you still be fucking me if you didn't have Vira's reset switch?"

"That's not a fair question."

"Isn't it?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because I know the reset switch is there. How can I not factor that in when it's such a big safety net?"

"Ok," Mikayla said as the waiter came up to our table. He refilled our coffees as we sat there in awkward silence. He smiled and walked away, then Mikayla continued, "You make a valid point."

"Vira both fixes everything and destroys everything," I said. "Knowing I can get a redo on anything makes it easy to say and do anything. Without repercussions, there are no risks. Having you is undoubtedly worth taking some major risks. But, at the same time, I know I have a fix."

"It is a conundrum," Mikayla smiled. "Why don't we table the existential meaning of life, the universe, and everything talk? At least for now."

"Agreed."

"So, no Vira once we're back here with Jenny and your wife?"

"Deal."

"Want to raise the stakes?" Mikayla asked in nearly a whisper.

"Probably not," I said shaking my head.

"If something goes wrong, we can't hit the reset switch until we get back home."

"Fuck, I forgot about the flight home," I groaned.

"Is it too much to ask to get bumped from two flights?" Mikayla asked. Her big blue eyes gazed at me.

"Now I'm going to have to spring for first-class tickets!"

"As you should! Maybe we'll come up with something better before we get to that point. But, look at the bright side, if we get caught fucking in Disney World, I bet your wife will let me sit next to you on the way home!"

"You are such a bad girl, Mikayla."

"Flattery will get you everywhere, John!"

"Should we head back home?" I asked after enjoying my breakfast.

"Why rush? We have all the time in the world." Mikayla smiled at me and the words repeated in my mind.

She was right. We did have all the time in the world. Why not enjoy it? The waiter dropped off the check and I paid it in cash.

"So, which park do you want to visit?" I asked Mikayla as we both stood up to leave.

"Actually, it's pretty hot out. I was thinking we should just spend the day in our hotel suite," Mikayla said with a naughty grin on her face. "That way I can ride my favorite ride. Over and over. You know the one."

I could feel my heart start to race as she suggested it, my head already spinning with excitement. Even with all we had been through, every moment with Mikayla felt like a gift. Every adventure felt like the first. With Vira as our own concierge and personal reset button, what could possibly go wrong? I looked into Mikayla's amazing eyes and felt myself completely falling for her.

I leaned forward and whispered into her ear, "I do know the one, you naughty little slut." I ran my hand along her arm and felt her goosebumps, a sure sign that she was as ready as I was. "I am going to devour you and make you scream."

Mikayla smiled and took my hand in hers. She pulled me close and said, "Let's go."

She pulled me all the way back to our suite, and it felt like a piece of a dream coming true. It was like everything that had come before had been leading to this moment. It was a journey full of anticipation and excitement. It was an adventure that was, I hoped, just beginning. I could feel our hearts racing in tandem with each step we took. We moved faster and faster until we reached our destination. When we arrived at the door of our suite, it was like entering a secret oasis tucked away in a magical world. A place where no one could find us or disturb us. I wanted to lose myself in Mikayla for as long as I possibly could.

I pushed the door open and picked Mikayla up into my arms. I carried her into the room and placed her toned body down on the big bed. She looked so sweet and innocent in her shorts and ponytail. It wasn't the sweet and innocent that I was craving, however.

"Vira," I commanded, "dress Mikayla in some very sexy black lace lingerie and a pair of come fuck me pumps. Because I am most definitely going to be fucking her."

Before I could finish my sentence, Mikayla's outfit transformed. Gone were the shorts and tank top. In their place was the sexiest black lace lingerie I had ever seen. The lingerie was stunning. It had intricate floral embroidery that snaked its way across the sheer fabric like ivy up a trellis. Each last detail stood out in such perfection that one could almost smell the bouquet. The scalloped edging was delicate and soft to the touch. The fabric shimmered and sparkled like diamonds. This was not a simple undergarment; it was a work of art. Just like Mikayla.

It took me a moment to even notice the black pointed-toe stilettos. They were a very nice touch, made of black patent leather with an extra high heel. Mikayla might have trouble walking in them, but I didn't see her doing much walking anytime soon.

"Vira, you'd make one hell of a stylist," Mikayla said with a grin as she jumped up from the bed. She sprinted into the bathroom with the grace of a gazelle to check out the outfit. I followed her and leaned against the doorframe as Mikayla looked at herself in the mirror.

"You are amazing," I said as I gazed upon her. She was breathtaking. Perfection wrapped up in some of the most exquisite lingerie on the planet. "Are you sure you are even real?"

"I hope so," Mikayla said as she turned to me. "Don't I look real?" She asked as she walked over to me. "Don't I feel real?" she asked as she put her arms around my neck, pulled me down, and kissed me. Her soft lips tasted like sweet syrup and I devoured them.

"You certainly taste real," I groaned as Mikayla grabbed my hand and dragged me to the big bed.

Mikayla pushed me down onto the bed and straddled me. She began to move her body in slow circles, tantalizing me and teasing me with every small movement. I grabbed a handful of her hair as she leaned forward and teased my ear with her warm tongue.

"You know what I want," she purred as she brushed her lips against mine before pulling away. Her eyes were twinkling like stars in the night sky, and for a second, it felt like we were suspended in time. "You know what I need," she smiled.

"More Tonga Toast?" I asked. Mikayla shook her head from side to side. Her long blonde hair flowed down around her pretty face.

"No, John," she said as she got down on her knees at the edge of the bed. "It's time for you to imagine how much fun we are going to have with Jenny and your wife so very near." She grinned mischievously before licking her lips and giving me a sultry look.

Mikayla wrapped her soft lips around my cock and began to give me a mind-blowing blowjob. She started slow and gentle, exploring every inch of my cock with her tongue. Then she increased the intensity as I got more aroused. Her hands caressed the base of my shaft, squeezing gently as she moved up and down in a steady rhythm. She was driving me wild.

The blowjob was so good that it did not take long. Soon, I felt my body tensing as I neared climax. Mikayla seemed to sense it too because she increased the suction of her mouth even more. She used her soft, warm tongue to massage every inch of me while her hands moved around my shaft in a perfect circle. I gasped as Mikayla pushed me over the edge and I erupted in pleasure.

Mikayla continued milking my cock for every drop until I was completely spent. She kissed me softly before looking into my eyes with a satisfied grin on her face.

"That was amazing," I murmured, still feeling the aftershocks ripple through my body. "You really think we can do anything close to that with Jenny and Kelly so close by?"

"I'd say we are going to find out," Mikayla smiled as she stood up. Her big blue eyes fixed on mine. She looked like an angel standing there in her black lingerie.

I sat up and wrapped my arms around her petite waist. I pulled her body close and kissed her through the soft lingerie. The sweet scent of her womanhood filled my senses. I looked up into her eyes.

"So, are you going to fuck me or what?" Mikayla giggled.

"Really?" I asked with a smile.

"What?" she laughed.

"I thought we were having a nice moment."

"We were," Mikayla said. "But, now I want you to fuck me."

I stood up, I kissed Mikayla hard. A passionate kiss where my tongue shot deep into her mouth. I grabbed her blonde hair and tugged it back playfully. I spun her around and gave her ass a quick slap and bent her over the bed.

"No foreplay for you," I said as I moved her lace panties to the side and positioned my cock for entry. My cock was already throbbing hard once again. Mikayla was the best natural Viagra there was.

I used my foot to spread her legs wide. She groaned as my cock entered her tight pussy with a deep thrust. I tugged her soft blonde hair back harder as I pounded her tight hole. Mikayla moaned with pleasure, her body quivering with delight.

I drove my cock deeper and deeper into her as she cried out in pleasure. I lifted her up from the bed and carried her to the balcony outside our hotel room. The tropical air filled my senses as we continued fucking against the railing of the balcony. Below us, the resort grounds with people moving about. Mikayla and I moved together in perfect harmony. I thrust my hips forward, driving myself deeper and deeper into her warm, wet pussy. I felt myself getting closer and closer to orgasm. The anticipation built until it was too much to bear.

I exploded inside her with a powerful orgasm that about buckled my knees. Mikayla cried out in pleasure while reaching back and holding onto me. When we finished, we stumbled back inside the suite. We collapsed on the bed. We stayed there tangled up together laughing at how wild our adventures had been. After a while, Mikayla fell asleep in my arms. I held her, listening to her breathe for a long time.

I asked myself how wrong it was for me to want her as badly as I did. I wondered if the thrill of our adventures would wear off at some point and if Mikayla would want a partner her own age. Sure, Vira could fix some things, but there would still be consequences.

As bad as it was, I was looking forward to being on vacation with both Mikayla and my wife and daughter. Maybe that would help me get some clarity on the situation. Of course, it could just lead to more questions.

There was going to be a decent chance that Mikayla and I would get caught doing something we shouldn't be doing. That would mean the first chance to try the reset switch. Then, the question would be, if the reset switch works, what follows? Do I go back to my normal life? Is that even still a possibility knowing everything I know now?

As I drifted off to sleep, I once again pondered the idea that I'd never left the simulator at all. I didn't want that to be true. I wanted Mikayla to be real. But, is she?

12