Sexiplicity Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't forget my ass, little brother. I want to get this toy in as soon as possible," Tiffany said, as she knelt over my head.

I move my tongue further back, licking her asshole and darting my tongue in and out until I had it as far as it would go. Becca was riding me slower than when she wanted to cum so badly. We had nowhere to go and I had three women to please. It felt really good, a perfect speed to keep me humming with pleasure as I ate my sister's pussy and ass.

Then they switched and Tiffany rode me while I ate Mom and Becca played. I figured I'd tongue Mom's ass as well, just in case she wanted to take me in her butt to show Becca what Tiffany was talking about. Only problem I saw with this, was I'd probably cum with Mom's ass around my cock. It's always so fucking hot and tight. Mom cooed as I ate her tangy pussy and then slipped back to her ass. She kind of giggled as my entire tongue easily slipped into her anal orifice.

Tiffany rode me like she normally does; hard downward thrusts and then grinds her clit on my body as she swirls her hips. She still had the toy in her hand, not letting it disappear somewhere. She wasn't as tight a Becca, I could tell the difference without looking between the two. Mom would be the loosest yet, unless she skipped right to anal since I was tonguing her ass big time.

This was happening awfully quick and as I ate my mom's pussy and ass, I wondered how Becca really felt as she knelt on the bed playing with her pussy and watched me fuck my sister and eat my mother. I figured she knew if she wanted to have me, she had no other choice and had accepted it.

My sister got off of me, leaving my cock covered in her and Becca's juices, hovering just over my stomach. Mom moved right for it, straddling me and grabbing my shaft at the same time. She pulled me upward and sat down on my rigid cock, taking me in her pussy. She eased down, and we both basked in the slow descent, feeling every inch of each other. Before I knew it, Becca was over my face and I started licking her sex and clit as Mom started to rise and fall on me.

I had no idea that Tiffany was working on her toy... no idea until she started to moan and finally call out, "It's in!"

"Very nice, honey. You're one step closer," Mom said.

"Wow, you already got it in?" Becca asked.

"Yeah, not too bad either and it really feels good now," Tiffany answered.

I was missing the show with Becca's pussy on my face but I wasn't about to ignore her to see my sister's new plug in her ass. I didn't even stop licking as they talked, sticking my tongue as deep as I could into Becca's open hole. I figured when they switched again, I was going to get a close up of the toy in Tiffany's body when she sat on my face.

Mom's pussy was wet and warm, rushing up and down on my dick. I could feel her playing with her clit as she rode me. My arousal was building, as she drove hard and deep onto me but I still had a way to go before I needed to worry about cumming. I decided not to lick Becca's ass, not yet anyway. Not unless she asked for it.

Time came for a switch and Mom slid off my cock and Becca moved right in, feeding me into her as she faced my feet for a change. I looked for Tiffany to come over me but she hadn't yet, so I turned my head and found her pulling on the plug as she circled her clit with her other hand. She was stretching her ass by pulling, taking the plug to the widest part before letting it ease back into her body. It was fucking hot as hell to watch.

Her tight flesh would roll open and turn white as the round end was pulled out. She had worked herself up with the clit and anal play, she seemed content to just stay there instead of over my face. I think she was going to cum all on her own. I laid there and watched her work the toy and her pussy, as Becca bent my cock toward my feet as she leaned over on it. The friction was intense, causing my pleasure level to jump, as she rose and fell on my stiff rod.

"Oh... fuck... Oh... shit... I'm going to... cummm!" Tiffany said, going ballistic on her clit as her ass was stretched to the max.

When she lost it, the toy actually popped out all the way and she fell on her back in spasms. Mom and I just watched her cum. Becca looked back once but focused on herself and riding my cock backwards. Not to be left out, Becca brought herself to a climax as well, riding my dick and playing with herself just as Tiffany was finishing up.

Becca came so hard, she fell back on my chest and trembled in my arms as her pussy spasmed with my long cock still buried. Both my sister and girlfriend were panting and spent after large orgasms, leaving me and Mom looking on. I rolled Becca off of me, to lay next to Tiffany and sat up. Getting to my knees, I knelt in front of my mother, who had fallen on her back in preparation. She raised her legs high, bent at the knees and I saw Tiffany's toy buried to the hilt inside Mom's pussy already.

"You know where I want you," she said to me.

My cock lurched and my heart sped up as I could tell she had already primed her ass for me. She wanted my cock in her butt even with the toy in her pussy. Bending my cock down, she lifted her ass even further, so I could place the head of my hard cock under the toy and begin to press into her tight anus. It was even tighter with the toy in her pussy, but just like the pro she is, she opened up and my head slipped into her hot, tight ass. Oh, my goodness it was so tight, so hot. I froze, letting her accept my girth and the toy at the same time.

Thirty seconds later, she motioned for me to slide more into her. I watched my cock, slowly disappear into her ass, under the endcap of the anal plug stuffed in her pussy and didn't blink once. The visual, along with the sensations covering my cock were mesmerizing. I stopped when all of my cock was deep inside of my mother's ass and basked in the heat and pleasure. Even I was amazed she could take me all still.

"Oh... Peter... it's so good. So full!" she gushed.

My heart raced in my chest as we both vibrated from pleasure. It wasn't until I had pulled out and reentered her that Tiffany noticed what we were doing.

"Becca, Becca! You've got to see this!" Tiffany said, sitting up next to me and staring down at my cock.

"Holy shit! He's in her ass and she has the toy... holy shit!" Becca blurted seeing all that was going on.

"It's so wonderful... so full, so perfect!" my mother said as I pressed my cock into her again slowly.

"Isn't that the hottest thing you've ever seen? His cock looks huge coming from her ass like that, but she handles him fine," Tiffany said.

"It is amazing. It looks so tight... how's it feel, babe?" she asked me.

"It's phenomenal. It so much tighter than a pussy, especially right where it enters... her muscles are like a tight ring around my shaft," I said, breathing hard.

"What about you Clara?" Becca asked.

"Oh... Becca... I absolutely love it. Feeling this full again is both memorable and very pleasurable... it makes me climax fast."

"See what I mean, that's why I want to try it. I just came so hard with the toy and Peter's the next step. I think I can take him soon," Tiffany said, watching me fuck our mother's ass with Becca.

I started moving faster and Mom was working the toy and her clit as I held her legs up. I was getting close, it was impossible not to.

"Look at him go... I can't believe she can take him like that!" Becca gushed.

"I know, just wait, it gets better," Tiffany said.

She was talking about the part where Mom starts to cum and the contractions and spasms she goes through as I continue to fuck her ass. It was about to happen but I was about to cum as well.

"Peter... I'm... I'm going to... cum!" Mom screamed.

As her ass began to convulse on my cock, I lost it and started ejaculating inside my mother's quivering ass.

"They're both cumming!" Becca screamed.

"I know... look at that... look at his cock pulse and shoot his load. The whole thing throbs and pulses over and over," Tiffany said.

"I've never seen anything like this before," Becca said.

"I told you. This is exactly why I want to do it. Look at my mom... she's cumming so hard, I don't think I've ever felt like how she looks.

I was in the grips of a massive orgasm as was my mother. Nothing compares to cumming in her ass when she's also climaxing. There is just something about how her ass milks my convulsing cock that is unbelievably good.

We came together as the other two watched and Becca seemed amazed and awed as Tiffany was the first time.

"Wow! Maybe I should start training as well," Becca said.

"I know, right!? I have all the toys... you can catch up to me. I'm sure Peter would love to help," Tiffany said.

I couldn't believe my ears.

**

At breakfast, I was sitting at the kitchen table with just some boxers on and my three ladies were cooking in their underwear and aprons. As soon as the food was ready, they brought it over and joined me. We were just getting started, when both Mom and Tiffany's phones chimed. They took them out of their apron pockets and read the texts, looking at each other.

"The verdict is back... for Cobi," Tiffany said.

"And?" I asked, taking a bite of food.

"Guilty on all charges... sentencing tomorrow," Tiffany said.

"Well, shit... sucks to be him," I said.

"So, was that evil Peter that kicked his dog that day?" Becca asked.

"Yes! I tried to stop him but he had control and, it ended up killing him," I said.

"Cobi's beating removed evil Peter from your head?" Tiffany asked.

"Yep, just like the car accident and hitting my head put him in. It took another blow to the head to get him out."

"Think he'll ever come back," Mom asked.

"Possible, if I have another accident, I guess," I said.

"Well, let's hope you don't, babe," Becca said, taking my hand.

"They say he could get twenty years," Tiffany said, looking at her phone.

"He deserves it... he tried to kill Peter," Becca said.

"I know, just crazy what happened."

We ate in silence for a bit. It was difficult to feel bad for Cobi after what he did, but I couldn't help blame evil Peter for causing it. What was done was done and nothing could take it back. We finished eating and conversation started again. It was the weekend so no one needed to be anywhere, but we did need to get Becca's things again.

"So, what did you tell your mother?" my mom asked Becca.

"Nothing... just that Peter and I had a fight. I'll just tell her we made up and get my things later today. I don't want to live with my mom."

"Sounds good... I can drive you over," Mom said.

"So, you didn't tell anyone?" I asked.

"Who was I going to tell? I didn't know what to do... that's why I came back here... just hoping and look how it turned out."

"Yeah, great for all of us," Tiffany said. "Want to come to my room. I can show you all my toys."

"Do we need to help clean up first," Becca asked.

"No, you two go ahead, I got this," Mom said.

Becca and Tiffany got up and I watched them take off their aprons and walk together to Tiffany's room. It was a nice sight for sure. I kind of wanted to go with them but I didn't. Giving them some bonding time as they discussed anal training of all things.

"So, Peter, can you believe how this turned out?" Mom asked.

"No. It's crazy, Mom. I didn't think I'd ever see Becca again."

"I didn't either, honey. Just goes to show you how powerful that penis is of yours."

"Evil Peter knew it. He kept telling me and I didn't believe him. I've constantly hated my penis. It was always causing problems with how big it is and stuff."

"And now?" Mom asked.

"Well, now I'm learning to get along with it, thanks to evil Peter."

"It's hard to comprehend what was happening to you, but it does make sense. You certainly were not yourself, but I'm not complaining. Whose idea was it to do anal, you know the first time."

"His. He figured out your cryptic innuendos and was convinced you and Dad used to do anal, so he researched all about it and put his plan in motion."

"Wow, Peter, I don't know what to say. I'm so glad he did, but worry about the real you."

"Don't. By that time, I was mostly all for what he was doing in the sex department. Especially with you and Becca. Tiffany took me the longest to give in. But now I'm very good with everything."

"It appears so. And it appears you may be having a lot more anal sex in your future," Mom said, smiling at me and rising from the table.

I watched her clean up as I thought about evil Peter, Cobi, and my life. My thoughts changed as I heard Becca and Tiffany laughing in her room. I wondered what they were getting on about and what was in store for me with both of them in the near future.

Mom finished cleaning up and putting things away, coming back to the table I was still sitting at.

"Well, should we go see what they are up to?" she asked, standing in front of me with just her bra and panties.

"I believe we should," I said, smiling up at her.

**

When Mom and I entered Tiffany's bedroom, she had laid out all her toys in a row from smallest to largest in diameter. The lube was on the bed as well. Becca and she looked up as we entered. They were both smiling and laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing. We were just saying we need you to lay down at the end of this row to finish the collection off," Becca, said giggling.

"Yeah, Peter. You're the last of the toys, the biggest one!" Tiffany gushed.

"The biggest and the best," Mom said, walking up to the bed holding my hand and bringing me along with her.

"We all know that," Tiffany said.

"Stop it... you're making me blush," I said.

They laughed as we all looked down at the bed and the row of toys, even Mom's stuff was among them to make a steady rise in diameters from tiny, to the new toy Tiffany bought this morning, to Mom's monster plug. It was quite the collection.

"What do you say, Peter? Climb up here and lay down so we can have all the 'toys' in a row," Tiffany said.

"Okay," I replied, stripping off my boxers and climbing on the bed with my cock only semi hard.

I laid down next to the last toy as the three women watched. My cock just kind of moved around but didn't get rock hard to max out the width and finish the rise to maximum diameter.

"Looks like he needs a little encouragement," Mom said walking over to the side of the bed I was closest to.

She reached out, taking my shaft in her hand and lifting my penis up to lay on my stomach. She ran her fingers over the ridge from my loose balls to my head, softly. It was all that was required and only took four or five full motions for my cock to enlarge, lift off my tummy and start throbbing to my heartbeat.

"There it is... the toy collection is complete," Tiffany said, licking her lips.

Becca giggled... "The last one is truly the best, though," she said.

"No argument here," Mom said, still rubbing my penis with two fingers. "It's a marvel for sure."

"Okay, then. Let's get to it. You ready to start your training, Becca," Tiffany asked, grabbing the smallest plug.

She was staring at my cock, as Mom continued to rub it. She got this mischievous grin on her face before speaking.

"Yes, I am. And I bet I take him before you."

"Oh, really... is that a challenge?" Tiffany asked.

"Maybe. You up for it?"

"You know I am! What does the winner get?" Tiffany asked, always the competitive one.

"Oh, that's simple. They get that monster in their ass!" Becca hollered.

Tiffany and Becca laughed. "Best prize ever," Mom added.

"Sounds good to me," I cut in.

"I think that toy just spoke," Tiffany said, giggling.

"I think it did too. Talented toy," Becca joked.

I just shook my head at them, making them giggle all the more. I guess now I was just a toy to them.

"Well, girls. If you're going to do this and make it fair, we need to get Becca caught up," Mom said.

"True, I'm going to try my new plug this morning. My first time training I got to this," Tiffany said grabbing the double-sided dildo and handing it to Becca.

"You took this in your ass? The first time?" Becca asked, shocked.

"Well, not the length, just the width, Peter actually bent it in two and put the other end in my pussy," Tiffany said, giggling.

"Oh, shit, really?"

"Really, and boy did I cum," Tiffany said.

"Yeah, she did... big time," Mom added.

"Wow, so I do have some catching up to do."

My cock was throbbing and had already oozed enough to drip down to my stomach as I laid there like one of the toys. I just stayed put. Watching what would happen and very content.

"Better get started," Becca continued.

She got off the bed and unfastened her bra and stripped her panties down as well. She grabbed the lube sitting on the bed and uncapped it. I watched eagerly as she squirted some on her fingers and laid back down on the bed. She lifted her legs and smeared the lube all over her puckered asshole, running the pad of her index finger back and forth over it once the lube was applied. My cock lurched and more pre-cum dripped down as I watched.

I wanted to ask her if she needed any assistance, but apparently toys don't talk, so I kept my mouth shut and watched. Her index finger curled and she inserted the tip into her tight ass. Maybe the first time anything had gone in instead of out. She didn't even flinch, taking herself to the first knuckle as she began to play with her clit with the other hand. No one moved... we all just watched her playing with herself. She was up to her second knuckle, spinning two fingers around on her clit as my cock throbbed and pumped out the pre-cum.

She started fingering her ass, out and in as she played with her clit. I think she liked it. Her nipples were rock hard and she seemed to be having a good time. When she added the second finger, Tiffany, Mom and me looked at each other stunned and amazed. She was already past the medium plug in Tiffany's training kit with her two fingers. But Becca was just getting started.

"Hand me the double-sided thing," Becca suddenly said.

"Seriously?" Tiffany asked.

"Yeah, I've got to catch up, right?"

Tiffany looked at me and Mom. I shrugged my shoulders, staying a quiet toy. Mom, reached forward, picked up the two-foot-long dildo and handed it to Tiffany, who handed it to Becca.

"Want any help?" Tiffany asked as both their hands were on the long toy.

"Sure," Becca said, letting go of the toy.

Mom grabbed the lube and handed it to Tiffany. I turned my head to watch as I laid on the bed next to the other toys and just below Becca. My cock was still hard and oozing down onto my stomach in plentiful amounts. Tiffany popped the top on the lube, squirting a glob onto her two fingers before capping the container closed. Watching with keen interest, I saw my sister smear the gooey lube all around my girlfriend's anus, before darting in a finger and then two.

"Wow, I think you are ready... I'm impressed," Tiffany said, removing her fingers after testing Becca's ass.

It was hard to comprehend this happening, what I was witnessing! My hot sister in her bra and panties was finger fucking my girlfriend's ass, prepping her for a two-foot dildo! Shit like this doesn't happen! I laid, pretty spellbound as I watched her work.

She moved the long toy into position and my cock lurched watching Tiffany spin and press the end of the huge rubber toy into Becca's tight ass. Tiffany worked slowly, letting Becca open up to the larger width as I watched her tight ring expand and open around the toy. I think my mouth dropped open and I know my cock was maxed out with blood.

"Oohh, it's... wow, it's pretty big," Becca stammered as the toy spread her open wider than anything she'd had before.

"Want me to stop?" Tiffany asked.

"No, I'm okay, just go slow," Becca responded.