Sexiplicity Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Becca, I think you've been patient enough... Peter's ready for you," Mom said during a lull in the conversation. "Stand up, honey," she said to me.

I pushed my chair out and stood up, my hard cock rocking back and forth. "Curtesy of Mom from under the table with her foot," I said as all three women got a view of my large, hard cock.

Tiffany laughed, "Wow, I didn't even notice.

"Me either," Becca joined her.

"Mmm, you look good little brother... maybe I can suck it while you prepare Becca," Tiffany said.

"Where do you want me?" Becca asked, standing up.

Mom quickly cleared the table, leaving the table cloth on and told Becca to lay down right on it. Once she did, I moved forward as she spread her legs, revealing her wet sex and the plug in her ass. Tiffany scooted off her chair and sat cross-legged under the table, grabbing my throbbing cock, pulling it into her mouth as I leaned slightly toward her and over Becca's naked body. It was a little awkward but my cock getting sucked made it worth it. I dropped my head, opening my mouth over Becca's sex and began licking her flushed vulva, labia and finally clit as my sister had her way with my cock under the table. I sucked and lick her for a good few minutes as Tiffany did the same to me before grabbing the end of the plug in Becca's butt and pulling on it gently.

She moaned and trembled as I twisted and pulled, widening her tight hole little by little as I licked and played. My cock was humming with pleasure, Tiffany was taking her time, enjoying every inch either with her hands or mouth. She took me deep, shallow, stroked, licked my balls, head, shaft, everything a good blowjob requires.

Mom just sat at the table watching us all and playing with herself with one leg up on another chair. Becca was circling her nipples as I ate her and played with the plug, pulling it out to the max width, which made her moan with pleasure. I held it there admiring the tight connection between the plug and her taunt ring, little bumps and grooves of texture from her anus straining against the object. It was a huge turn on for me.

"Am I ready," she asked.

"I think you might be," I said, letting the toy pop out and easily putting it back into place.

I had added a lot of her juices and my saliva as I played and ate her, she seemed plenty lubed up. The toy was going in and out with ease and it was pretty wide, wider than the double-sided toy she first had in her. She seemed plenty ready, much more so than Tiffany was.

Tiffany heard us and stopped sucking on my cock, standing up to watch me take Becca in the ass for the first time. I stood up straight, pulled Becca with the table cloth toward me so her ass was halfway off the edge. Grabbing the plug, I pulled it out slowly and without being reminded, she kept her ass open as much as she could. My sister had left a lot of saliva and pre-cum on my head and shaft, which was perfect and on purpose I was sure. Handing Tiffany the toy, I grabbed my cock, bending it horizontal and placing the head at Becca's open hole. I eased it in to the point where Tiffany had so much trouble but it went in much easier, widening Becca to a new level.

Ohh, wow... it is big... oh wow... oh... my goodness!" Becca said as I froze.

She was tight, but not as tight as Tiffany which I think all of us expected. It wasn't even a full minute before she said she was ready for more and I eased another inch into her. I'm an anal lover for sure and for life. The heat, the pressure, the thrill is like nothing else and doing this to Becca was no exception. My heart raced, my cock throbbed and thrilled me with sensation of ecstasy as she welcomed more and more of my cock into her bowels.

Inch after inch disappeared into her body as I stared down at my vanishing cock until the wide base began to make contact and she had somehow received it all, just like my mother. No complaints, no struggle, just my sexy girlfriend taking my huge, wide cock in her ass. All of it.

"Holy shit! She' taken every inch he has!" Tiffany blurted.

"It's... so... full, oh my... oh my goodness, Peter, it's amazing... I can feel you throbbing inside me," Becca said.

I couldn't believe it. She had taken even my widest girth; my balls were against her cheeks and my entire cock was inside her. The heat and grip were phenomenal, I could feel her body pulsing around my cock as her anal muscles adapted to the intrusion. She was tighter than Mom for sure and I never got this much into Tiffany, so in effect, this was unreal pleasure that had engulfed my entire length.

"It's amazing, Becca... feels so good... it's perfect," I said.

She smiled up at me, hand going hard on her clit as I remained pressed all the way in, not wanting the moment to end. I'd never get this moment back, this was her and mine second virgin experience. I had had her vagina and now her virgin ass was mine as well. The experience was not lost on my mind or my body. I couldn't help but think about evil Peter... none of this would be happening if it wasn't for him. I could only imagine what he would be saying now that all three women's asses were conquered by our cock.

I was so lost in though that all three of the women had to get my attention back on what I was doing. I finally snapped out of it, blinked and looked up at them.

"Whoa, little brother, you okay... we thought we lost you there for a second," Tiffany said.

"Sorry, I was just thinking about how this has all come to be."

"The other personality?" Mom asked.

"Yes, evil Peter, he's responsible for everything, really," I said, my hard cock shove deep still.

"We can reminisce later, now fuck me... I want to cum," Becca said. "Big time cum!"

"Okay, sorry," I said, beginning to pull my cock back out.

"Oh, damn, that's a new sensation... oh my..." Becca trailed off as her head lowered to the table and she closed her eyes as my cock left her ass slowly.

I eased out all but the head before sliding most of my cock back into her. The sensation was unreal and my arousal leaped as her ass clung to my shaft. She was in the zone, going crazy on her clit as I entered and exited her butt nice and steady, each thrust increasing my stimulation and nearing my climax. I knew if she came it would take me over the limit as well, it happens every time with both Mom and the once with Tiffany. I didn't want to cum early, I wanted Becca to go first and then let her ass take my cock over the edge to a blissful end.

As I was keeping a steady rhythm, totally caught up in the pleasure of anal with Becca, I noticed her moans changed and not in a good way. My sister was standing right next to me, she loved to watch, especially anal. She must have noticed something I didn't because suddenly she turned and disappeared, literally sprinting away from the table. It was then I noticed what was wrong. The saliva and what we had for lube was drying up. It forced me to slow down, and started to bind a little when I pressed my wide cock into Becca.

I pretty much was going to have to stop because Becca was struggling. Suddenly Tiffany was back beside me with the tube of lubricant. She opened it and squeezed a large glob down on my cock right at the entrance to Becca's ass. Using her fingers, she smeared it around the tight connection and my cock which instantly helped.

This saved the day, and both me and Becca's arousal shot up instantly as my cock started sliding easily in and out again. I mouthed the words, 'thank you' to Tiffany and she smiled as I continued to thrust away into Becca's tight ass with no more discomfort. A few minutes later and I could tell Becca was getting close. Her nipples were hard, her chest was rising and falling rapidly and she was grinding her clit in little tight circles on the verge.

I was ready as well, it was us too good, too tight, too hot not to be and if she hadn't cum, I might have within a minute. But thankfully Becca hit her peak, screaming out in pleasure and clamping down on my cock as her ass began to pulse rhythmically on my shaft, taking me over the limit as expected. Together we came, together we shared the climax of our lives right there in the kitchen. Her pussy flowed heavily as she shook and thrashed, her hand grinding on her sex. My cock exploded over and over deep inside of her, spurred on by her pulsating ass around my cock. It can't get better than this... it's impossible to describe but man is it good. So powerful and long. My climaxes seem to last longer with anal. I just kept clenching spontaneously as the blasts continued into her until we finally were too spent to continue.

"Damn, I'm pretty sure she got what she was looking for," I heard Tiffany say through the pounding in my ears and my chest.

Becca was out, or seemed to be. The anal orgasm had overwhelmed her. Her body lay on the table, her eyes close, chest rising and falling rapidly and every few seconds she trembled from the aftershocks. She looked so content and peaceful, so satisfied.

**

My life was perfect. Three adoring women, addicted to my cock and addicted to anal. It's not like we did it every time but it was a lot. Becca decided to go to college nearby as did I, so we could all continue to live together. Weekends were the best, I don't think we left the house, just hung around naked and had sex all day.

All made possible by a freak accident and a dual personality that I kind of missed, but not really, because if he was still around who knows what else he would get me into. This isn't the end for us, but this is the end of this story. For now.