All Comments on 'Sexnote Ch. 05: White Wedding'

by noname5551212

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Anti-Climatic

You had built it up so much in the previous four chapters, and even with the beginning of this is seemed like it was going to end in a great fashion. But it seemed like you just wanted it to end, and found the fastest point to an ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More, Please...

I think you need to figure a way out of the corner you've written yourself into and somehow keep your main character Katrina viable as part of this... I get that the premise was to keep changing it up after five, but you married her off and "happy ended" her, she and the Senator aren't dead! Maybe it's the spinoff from your original "five and done" concept... maybe there is another talisman or ledger or book with a twist that can exist along side your continuation of the basic idea, or they at least get pulled back into the mix. Or, just pass the book to the Senator, obvious choice, who will bring his newly minted wife into the next five and expand your story into the monied and powered crowd you wrote your story into and then move forward. Lots of opportunities to present drama in that crowd -and probably room for a few villains if you want to go that route too.

They're married, not dead. Work your way forward to flesh out their story as you find a way to include and foreshadow who will be the next journal holder out of a cast of possibles developed in the next five. Make us contemplate the mystery of it all -maybe even pick the bad guy or girl. Have fun, we did!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernoname5551212@noname5551212
150 Followers
I love seeing comments and getting PM's. I enjoy writing stories tailored to odd fetishes and stories that explore ideas and the boundaries between what something is or isn't. Please send me ideas for stories that you want to see written and I will do my best to do them just...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES