All Comments on 'Sexology 344 Ch. 04'

by StoryofC

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
aisielynnaisielynnabout 10 years ago

*smiles*

Very lovely demonstration. i'm looking forward to the next "class"... *grins*

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 10 years ago
Woohoo!

You are redeemed! Not that you need my approval :) I was much happier with this chapter and will continue to read and see where you take the story. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I am less happy with this chapter. I didn't like the prof's I taped this and now I own you statement. Why is simple minded and ugly blackmail needed here? It is all complicated enough. The story went off a cliff with that statement. The prof is more interested in being a bully and sadist than an educator. If he had been teaching this for so many years, you would think he has better ways of classroom management. Wish this worked more towards reluctance and seduction than hamfisted noncon. We will beat you until you are free!

bearsladybearsladyalmost 10 years ago
Have to agree partially...

with anon. The professor has been presented as being a legitimate teacher with a legitimate course. He even states he is presenting different histories of sexual conduct and to find out what makes people lust. He concludes the discipline of Mark, then states 'I own you'. The public discipline and threat of being sued should have been enough. The fact he threatens exposure and owning comment, takes him into realm of bully. So with his subs, is the discipline for wrongdoing over when the punishment is? Or does he need to continually threaten them.

The rest of the chapter was great, just that part jarred me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous