All Comments on 'Sexploits Ch. 10: Jessica Pt. 02'

by dpingjessie

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Morefun4we3Morefun4we3almost 7 years ago
One of the best ever!!

Excellent story tempo and nonstop sexy scenario. I hope to see more from this very talented author.

CaptainClutchCaptainClutchabout 5 years ago
Holy Shit!

I don't consider myself one who is easily impressed. This story is one of the very best I have read on here. Your descriptions and attention to detail make for good reading in and of itself; when used in erotica, it makes for an incredibly arousing experience for the reader. Five stars are not enough for this piece.

It's good to see another married couple secure enough to try these types of escapades. My wife and I have been dabbling in group sex (including double penetration, which I share with you as a favorite position) for about a year now. I will private message you some questions I have but I wanted to leave you a public note of affirmation for this superb piece. Comparing it to similar experiences my wife and I have enjoyed, I think I can truly understand the immeasurably exciting times you have shared with Brian and his wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdpingjessie@dpingjessie
In the winter of 2013, I lived out my fantasy of sandwiching my best friend and object of my sexual fantasies of nearly 10 years. It inspired me to publish erotica for the first time; namely, my submission "A Delicious Jessie Sandwich. The Jessica, Part Two story in the Sexplo...