Sexploits Ch. 10: Jessica Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now we can fuck her!" Brian announced. It was the only cue I needed as I pulled back on top of Jessie and thrust back into her. Right behind me, Brian began to fuck Jessie's ass, causing the girl to squirm between us as we began to double-dick her. Jessie immediately began to moan, her mouth right against my ear as I leaned over her right shoulder while Brian was below her other shoulder. The heat emanating from Jessie's body had me sweating again already as we only begun to fuck her on that couch.

As much as I loved the feel of Jessie's boobs pressed against my chest, I couldn't help but back off occasionally to admire the sex sandwich we had created. I gazed on in disbelief at those pretty eyes and gorgeous lips, down to her heaving breasts and, most of all, those two stiff cocks pushing in and pulling out of both her holes. I almost went dizzy with the realization that I was actually sandwiching my best and hottest friend, just like I had hopelessly fantasized for years. Nothing was sexier than watching this goddess take two hard cocks in both her holes.

Jessie threw her right arm around me, sinking her nails into my back as I lay back against her and established a rhythm with her husband, sawing in and out of her. Brian and I were essentially taking turns inside his wife, where I would pull out just as Brian sank in and vice versa. Throughout the whole thing, Jessie seemed to be genuinely enjoying herself, as she giggled and squealed as her body writhed between us, rocking as we thrust in and out of her. Her sexy legs thrashed out, causing the bracelets on her ankle to rattle, adding to the sound of pleasured moans, slapping flesh and the creaking couch beneath us.

As much as Jessie seemed to be enjoying herself, there was no way it was more than I was. The sounds, the sights, the sensations, the emotions, even the heat were all more than I was prepared to take in. Once we were in full swing, the threesome was incredibly hot and a ton of fun, all three of us having the time of our lives and Brian and I pumped in and out of Jessie like pistons in a well-oiled machine. At last, Jessie peaked first, screaming as she came, evidenced by her pussy's tightening around me, the heel of her shoe poking into my side and her nails clawing deep into my back. She even bit down on my ear a little as Brian and I fucked her right through her orgasm.

We continued until I could hold out no longer. "Let's cum on her face!" I shouted with newfound confidence. No fantasy I had of double-penetrating Jessie was complete without giving her a double facial, so I wasn't going to take any chance of missing the cherry on top now that I was fulfilling that fantasy. We all quickly disassembled and got off the couch, Jessie suddenly vacant after having had both her holes stuffed to capacity. The girl dropped to her knees on the floor, and Brian and I stood up on either side of her, jerking ourselves off as we pointed out dicks at Jessie's grinning face.

Jessie closed her eyes and her mouth as I unleashed my cumshot first. Again, I could have fainted from arousal as I watch my seed blast that pretty face all around her cheek, nose and eyes. Just as soon as I was cumming, Brian was too, capping off our session perfectly. My best friend's husband helped me cover that pretty face with cum, which was dripping off her jaw and down her neck by the time we were finished.

As I admired my sufficiently fucked, cum-covered friend that night, I couldn't know how my life had changed. Had it not been for Jessie's willingness to live up to my fantasy, my sex life would have looked much different over the course of the next few years. Since then, I had the confidence that led to incredible experiences with other women, including multiple gangbangs with a young lady friend of mine, two threesomes with a mature woman who had once was my boss at work and even one incredible night where I fucked two sisters back-to-back. Even out of all that debauchery, though, my first threesome with Jessie sits atop my most enjoyable experiences.

That first episode with Jessie was everything I had hoped it would be. I wished so badly that Jessie had never moved away. Maybe then it wouldn't have been more than a year before Brian and I double-penetrated her again, this time in a motel. About six months after that, I took the initiative to drive down to their place to join them for some raunchy fun. We double-fucked her twice that weekend, which was the first time she took double-vaginal penetration, a big step for all of us.

Then there were both Thanksgiving and Christmas of that same year that the couple was in town and made time for some more ungodly group sex. After that, it wasn't until July that they were back in the area, and we met up in a motel again for an especially hot session. That was the week we borrowed my uncle's boat and attempted to have a threesome in the middle of the lake. While Brian and I did manage to give Jessie double penetration out there, Jessie got really nervous, and the weather conditions were too difficult for us boys to actually fuck her properly. Otherwise it would have been a fantastic story to tell.

It was easy to forget that Jessie was a wife and mother through all this debauched shit. We knew it couldn't last forever, nor should it have, especially since the couple had a child. After nearly a year since that last attempt on the lake of not even seeing each other, I kind of figured our dynamic had run its course. The topic didn't really come up, and we all seemed to just go back to our normal lives.

It turns out we had at least one more session in us. In the past spring, I was confiding some personal issues with Jessie, who, in an effort to boost my spirits, suggested she and Brian come pay me a visit. I thought for sure she was joking, especially since we hadn't even referenced our sexual history in months. But before I knew it, she was asking me what weekend was good for me!

This time, I had my own apartment, so I could host. I suggested they just spend the weekend at my place, but they decided to stay some 40 minutes away at Jessie's parents' house to avoid suspicion. It was also free daycare, which I had forgotten to consider. Depraved sex wasn't going to work if a toddler was around.

Saturday night, however, Jessie's alibi to her family was she and her husband would be spending the night at a friend's place. It was the truth, actually, just not the whole truth. The couple showed up right at 8 pm. Jessie looked as good as ever, even if she had put on a pound or two since our first devil's threesome. It was warm out, so she wore cut-off Jean shorts and a brown sleeveless tank top, both of which were pretty ordinary, but she also added brown high heels, open-toe, of course, just for me, I'm sure. Her nails were a light pink, both on her toes and fingers. Her hair hung loose around her head, a little shorter than the last time I saw her almost a year ago and having a distinct red tint this time. Of course, her eyes and mouth were as pretty as always.

We caught up in the living room for a bit, but it wasn't long before the sexual tension mounted and led us to the bedroom. Within a couple minutes we were all naked, except that Jessie left the heels on per Brian's and my request. Brian then lay out his hot wife on my bed, ready to share her one more time. Again, I wondered if he still didn't know about the times I had had sex with his wife without him, not that I was proud of it.

We boys took a few minutes to warm Jessie up, like we always did. I started with her toes and worked my way up to her pussy, while Brian started with her mouth and moved down to her breasts. In no time, my best female friend was writhing on my queen-sized bed and begging to have both of our cocks.

I got on my back, and Jessie got on top of me, taking my dick into her pussy. She ground on me for just a bit, her boobs and hair hanging down toward me. Then Brian slipped in behind her and impaled her ass, so that Jessie was stuffed in both holes for the first time in too long. As Jessie held herself up between us and moaned, Brian and I began to slowly slide in and out of his wife.

Even though it had been a while, it was close to the tenth time we had done double penetration, so Brian and I were able to pretty quickly work together and alternate thrusts into Jessie. Pretty soon we were sawing in and out of her hard and fast, our flesh slapping against hers steadily and consistently while she laughed and moaned between us. Jessie held herself up the whole time we fucked her in that position, which we did for several minutes until she came. Once Jessie's orgasm subsided, we all decided to flip the sandwich over and finish off that way.

We boys elected to stay with our respective holes to save time and effort with hygiene. Our setup worked well for us, since Brian loved screwing his wife's ass, which I think she let him do only in double penetration. I, on the other hand, could stuff that pussy all day long. Anyway, now Brian was on his back in Jessie's ass, while Jessie kicked her sexy legs straight up in the air, her heels pointing to the ceiling as I lay down between them on top of Jessie's breasts, sandwiching the bitch as I slipped my cock into her constricted pussy.

Brian and I went right back to it, fucking both of Jessie's holes hard and fast as we all bounced on the creaking mattress. All of us were moaning, but no one louder than Jessie, who clutched the sheets beneath Brian with one hand and my back with the other. Her legs alternated between wrapping around my waist and kicking up in the air as her body writhed between two thrusting male frames. Her high heels scratched my back, but I didn't care. Our sweat mixed and mingled as the room filled with the scent and heat of three bodies in the throes of intercourse, the sound of Jessie's squelching holes now joining the myriad of other sexy noises that overtook my ears.

At last, I could hold off no longer. I pulled out, and Jessie, reading my mind, said, "You want to cum on my face, don't you?" that wicked grin plastered across her face. I smiled and nodded, never imagining during the first near-decade of my friendship with Jessie that I would ever hear her say something like that. By now, Brian had pulled his wife off him and laid her on her back on the bed. I kneeled beside her head, and Brian beside her chest, opting to cream her tits while I blasted her face.

Brian unloaded first this time, I watching on as his cum splattered across Jessie's boobs. Seeing Jessie take a load of cum on her tits was the last thing I could handle. I moaned loudly as my cock exploded, unleashing a sizeable load on Jessie's nose, lips, chin and cheeks. As I finished, Jessie grinned, which allowed some of my semen to seep into her pretty mouth. I had successfully avoided her eyes, so she was able to open them and look back and forth between Brian and me as she continued to smile following being satisfied by two men like the sexy bitch she was.

Jessie, her hair and makeup a wild mess, kicked off her shoes and got up to clean up and get dressed as cum streamed down her face and tits. It was definitely a good look for her, one I had thought I would never see again. At that point, I offered them my bed for the night, which they accepted, as I was happy to take the couch for now.

We were hopeful for another session before Brian and Jessie had to leave Monday morning, but it sadly didn't materialize. The hookup that weekend did, though, revitalize my friendship with Jessie, whom I hadn't talked to much in recent months. In fact, we were texting just before I sat down to write, and I asked her outright if this past weekend was a reboot or just an anomaly.

"We'll see how it goes." she said. "I may be getting too old for this, but I can't imagine never having two cocks in me again!"

12