Sexslave Kingdom Ch. 02

Story Info
The town's women are turned into slaves.
1.1k words
3.73
16.5k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SEXSLAVE KINGDOM: Chapter 2

BY: NOOBWRITER96

Now that they have conquered of what they have hoped to be the first of many, they celebrated their hold upon the city as they held its inhabitants as both captives and unwilling citizens. They implemented upon their sick law into the city.

Every nubile woman above the age of eighteen would be relegated to the status as slave. And would free upon to be taken by any man should they so wish.

Denial will result in their arrest and still be made into slaves.

While they drank and fucked every, they also prepared for their next stage of their conquest.

In this brief lull before the next battle and the step of their campaigns., others have taken upon themselves to just rest.

Among these were Gordar and his squadron.

They have taken up temporary residence at an old tavern. The old proprietor won't be needing it in the foreseeable future. While much of their forces caroused and fornicated around much of the city, Gordar was intent on catching some shut eye before the big order or something comes down again. But he found it difficult to do so, with what their illustrious leader pacing back and forth.

"Ah crap! I'm as horny as hell! Said the captain. "Will someone go out and find a damn good pussy!"

"Nah, most of the good pussy been bought."

"Well check if there's some who haven't been taken."

"At least one. Just anyone would do."

"Fine"

Gordar groaned as he stepped out into the streets. Much of the surrounding buildings have sustained some damage, big and small. Any woman who have reached the age of eighteen are instantly recognized by law as slaves and were taken to the Priestesses of the Goddess to be indoctrination.

What they do there no one knows for sure.

Grogar's head was still somewhat groggy from lack of sleep. He had trouble staying focus and he really wished that he was back in his bed, napping.

The sooner he could get over this was better. It didn't help he himself was sporting a wood he seemed can't get to be rid ff.

As he was walking he passed by a darkened alleyway.

Movement caught his eye and curiosity drew on him.

There were some figures crunched amongst the shadows and the sounds of grunts and labored moans echoed across the cold narrow path.

Gordar walked nearer to see what it was all about.

In an alley there were a few women bent over barrels. Clothes long since tattered, or another had since been taken off revealing breasts that were cum stained as their users showered their seed across their person. Off to the corner of the main road, they laid their bent over in some dark alleyway, they had long since winded out any sort of resistance as they lay plopped over some wine barrels, chest heaving lazily as men came and fucked them raw.

He knew the fellow who owns them, who also owes him some money.

He tasted the first one, a mother. She had some meat and she seems to be milking.

He grabbed her by the waist and thrusted deep inside her wet and warm folds. He groaned in pleasure, the mother, tired already feeling another cock in her weary, raw walls, couldn't do anything but moan weakly as another stranger made a complete mess of her pussy. Drool polled around her lips as her body shook in tremors as the man behind her jammed his cockmeat in and out of her pussy.

A warrior grabbed both her arms and fucked her from behind, the top of her blouse was down to her waist, reveling her tits as they bounced up as the man's prick churned her pussy from behind.

He fucked her from behind. And he sucked on her tits.

Gordar stifled a yawned as he walked the street down looking over alleyways or any other sort of place. His gait was lopsided, he had such a fine nap, shame the captain had to wake him up. His squadron had been among the first in the fighting but also had taken the brunt of the enemy's defenses. Their number of fifteen now reduced to seven. They had gotten a couple of chest into eh loot. All but save for precious few.

Women.

Now the captain as horny, maybe Gordar was a little horny himself. Still, he really wanted to go back to bed. He touched a finger at the back of his skull and winced. Still tender from the blow he got to the head.

He walked among the streets asking around.

He made them walk ahead of him. He didn't have it in him to run around town if they decided to make a run for it. He was in no mood to work up a sweat. Testing their new found fucktoys put even more weight and need for him to get back to sleep.

Every now and then his eyes would trail to the plump cheeks of their asses. Pale smooth and round.

With each step bouncing so. But it did not last. Sleep to him was his most immediate concern. And he breathed a sigh of satisfaction, finally reaching their momentary quarters at the tavern.

"Hey, I'm back!" he yelled to no one in particular. It seems much of their squadron of twenty was either napping or maintaining their weapons and equipment. Only a few were up and about. Only some were out around town participating in parties.

"What the hell is this?" inquired his captain, eyeing the two slaves eh found for the entire squadron. He eyed their dilapidated state. Gordar didn't bother cleaning them up. Crap. He wasn't thinking straight but he didn't care.

"What? They're all that I found that were being sold. Every other able woman had already been taken and owned," Gordar reasoned.

"Gahh! They've been used already!" remarked the captain as he stuck a finger in each their pussy. Cum flowing out. The blonde yelped at the intruding finger, a slight flush working to her cheeks.

The redheaded noble, bit her lips, the look of humiliation and disgust in her current situation clear. Some of his fellows are gonna enjoy breaking that pride of hers.

"So? A pussy's a pussy. Would you rather not have one at all?" he was coming close to being irate. His bed was not just twenty paces away.

"Bah, fine," The captain finally relented and shooed him away. Now turning to his new fuck puppets.. "You! Get over here and remedy this little beast would you and be quick about it!"

"I might even let you sleep at my bed tonight rather than on the floor naked"

"Gordar, won't you join in?"

"I already had them. Don't overwork them, we finally have someone to do the boring chores."

With that Gordar plopped down back to his mattress and settled back in his long nap. His balls were empty.