Sexslave Kingdom Ch. 01

Story Info
A rogue army sets out to build a kingdom of sexslaves.
1k words
3.87
14.5k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SEXSLAVE KINGDOM: Chapter 1

BY: NOOBWRITER96

**characters participating in any sexual activity are 18 years of age and above

***this is a work of fiction.

*

She tried to break free from her captors as they laughed and grabbed her by the elbows, she pulled and pulled and thrashed this way and that but it was no use.

"No! No unhand me, you brutes!"

Her hair was now loose and unbound, frayed tangles now clung to her sweat drenched face, the slick rivulets of her sweat now mixing with and diluted her makeup, trickling down to her fine dress. She had never in her life ordered the execution of anyone but right now in this instant she was more than willing to watch and see the executioner's axe descend upon their vile persons.

"Look around mi'lady," one man said in a mocking tone. "Your people have lost. You are our slave now," He said with a toothy grin that were missing some teeth.

"No, no that cannot be," she looked this way and that, and true enough, the scattered, beaten remains of their holdfast's troops lay a plenty among the battlefields that was their very city streets.

She was like a child, afraid and frantic. All dignity and poise lost as she dug her heels in the mud, splattering across her clothes. Hands thrashing as if she was those years ago when her mother refused to give her any sweet treats.

"Ohh! Quite the fire on this one," Said the man beside her.

"Quite right, quite right," Agreed the other.

Suddenly, their hands reached out and grabbed hold of her fine dress and with such gut-wrenching sound of the cloth tearing away

"Noooo!" She pleaded as tears smeared across her face, leaving her exposed and ashamed at her condition, she tried to cover her parts with her bare arms but it was no use as she was dragged near stark naked.

She felt fear, her blood turning cold and her face pale. Seeing that almost a dozen different women put into some shameful sort of stocks.

Some women had much of their clothes torn off, revealing their bare breasts as they were fastened unto the board from their waist, bent over with their arms in discomfortingly stretched away from their body and restrained alongside the boards of the pillory.

Others were chained in horrifying manner that sent her heart stop in their beat. No clothes at all, waist and neck both yoked to the stock in an uncomfortable manner, their legs spreads so wide that their pussies were wide open for the world to behold.

Plentiful of the enemy laughed and pointed towards the poor women subjected to this. Tears streamed down her face, her eyes wide shut.

She saw the sweet baker girl, a young woman in her early twenties, bent over, hands and neck bound with her shameful display of her ass protruding outright.

The knight-captain laid aloft, her legs spread over and her womanhood exposed for the world to behold.

She was made to a similar contraption the baker girl, only she faced the opposite direction of the gathering crowd of men and monsters.

One by one in a line the men climbed atop the dais and took turns fucking.

Eyes were wild and wide with the anticipation of the humiliation of various women for their taking, they dragged one another, each eager to be the first to savor the cunts atop the dais for they were beautiful and their cocks eager and hard against the throbbing, it was joking almost, to see all the men hard already just by merely watching the cunts atop. Some could not wait have already took out their cocks from their trouser and began jerking off in lusty eagerness.

They shoved and pushed one another as they clambered on top and nearly threated to over whelm. In this the ogres broke through the crowd to have some sort of order amongst the troops. Some order established. A few were let onto the dais.

They put their dicks into the baker girl's asshole.

She shrieked to her utmost as the ugly horrid bulging. It was big as her forearm and bulged with veins in places.

It was the different skin tone compared to its owner and dripped with such a disgusting liquid, she screamed to stop.

"No, no! Please mercy!" Her breathe was nearly knocked into her heart as her ass was aflame as the man's thrusted his full girth right into her asshole.

"Aahhh!" She screamed. The ruffian grabbed hold onto the pillory, heart racing, "Oh yeah what a tight asshole!"

They used their fingers and phallic shaped items to fuck the knight-captain in all her holes.

She snarled like a beast, try as she might she was unable to get herself free.

"This cannot be," she thought. To be paraded around in such a humiliating manner!

One of her captors bind her mouth with her own undergarment as they began fingering her innermost parts, they even reveled in tickling her intimate of places! The scums!

"Oh, what was that? That was quite an adorable sound knight captain!" jeered one of them.

They slid their fingers and hooked it right in their insides, her shoulders scrunched up, a vivid electric, cold as lightning, and it tickled her insides. Her face had grown flush. Her mind was at war with her body, that it shouldn't feel this way. They were unceasing. Her mind in exhaustion trying to maintain some sense of dignity and coherence, now chaffed with their constant stimulations.

By the time she was drenched wet, she no longer cared having passed out nearly as they shoved their cocks in already.

While she was forced to suck the cock of a troll, tears falling down her face.

******

The men spent the remainder of the night training their new fuck holes in their new roles in their new society.

With the sound of revelry and the squeals of the women, the commander looked over their first victory in this campaign, all the while enjoying the feel of the priestess cunt wrapped tightly around his cock. The woman had long since passed out and only her occasional moans as he assailed her pussy with his cock. He thrusted deep her clothes of worship, now stained with her fluids and drenched in his jizz.

He reveled at the sight of the town now in his control as he kept on thrusting his cock in the cunt of the priestess.

It was the start of a new kingdom.