Sextain of Destiny Ch. 06 - The Flame Arisen

Story Info
Hugo sets his quest aside to bang Jeane, and he's not alone.
9.2k words
3
1.1k
00

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Streti
Streti
2 Followers

"Do I keep the shirt on?" asked Rody.

"Do what you want," answered Nera.

"Do you want me on the robe?"

"No, on the cold floor. Of course on the robe, that's why I put it there. For someone who's supposed to be all learned, you sound awfully thick," commented the Karaya scout.

"Um, sorry," said Rody meekly. "I just..."

"Just get down on it," she said, visibly annoyed. She needed a dick inside her, and it would be easier if he just shut up.

Rody got down on his robe, spread on the cold stone floor, with Nera's wrap as extra padding. Nera quickly took off her pants and threw them to the side. Rody watched her with wide open eyes, and stayed silent. He still had his shirt on, but nothing else, and his rod jutted up, pointing hard at the plant-covered roof of the stone chamber. As Nera moved closer to him, the foremost thought on her mind was how that erect dick would feel in her.

Then it was in.

"Ahh yesss," drawled Nera with a goofy, lewd smile.

Without missing a beat, she started riding Rody, holding a hand on his shirt over his chest. He was quite lean, and obviously didn't spend his days in physical training. His wide-eyed gawping expression wasn't exactly sexy. But his dick was rock hard and deep inside her, and she couldn't believe how good it felt.

Jeane was kneeling on the floor, still wearing the skimpy outfit that she considered acceptable clothing. She had closed her eyes, and had her focus and lips on Hugo's hardness, sucking him off in a calm and relaxed manner. Next to him, Riou and Jowy were beating their meat, the flames of lust burning in their eyes. All three of the young men were half-nude, their shirts on but their pants gone, their cocks aching hard. Looking down at the beautiful runemistress didn't help them in the slightest. The outfit exposed generous amounts of her cleavage, seeming to pronounce the curve of her full breasts as it barely contained them. There were no tanlines anywhere on the runemistress' light skin that they could see, so it looked like she had spent most of the sunny season indoors, tending to her shop or who knows what.

Then she opened her eyes and looked at Jowy. "Your turn," she said.

"Ungg, yes," he groaned, and placed his cockhead on Jeane's lips.

The curvaceous runemistress first lavished the head of Jowy's dick with her full lips, before working more of his meat into her mouth. Jeane then wrapped her tongue around his hard rod to pleasure the silver-haired runebearer, while the other two young men looked on, stroking themselves eagerly, spellbound. Eventually she moved to Riou, and Jowy let out an exasperated sigh. With Riou, she was picking up her pace, and bopped her head quickly up and down his length. Hugo turned to look at Nera riding Rody, but he quickly focused back on Jeane, and soon he was rewarded when she moved back to him. She looked up at him, her eyes full of sensual promise and mystery, and he breathed deeper as the beautiful magician started eagerly pleasuring his cock with her mouth. This time, she didn't leave Riou and Jowy on their own, but instead put her hands on their vigorous erections and started stroking them off. There was no hint that she found managing all three manhoods hard, only her breasts jiggled more even in the confines of the skimpy outfit as she pleasured all three of them simultaneously.

Nanami had her back pressed against one of the stone pillars, and Beecham had been caressing and kissing her naked body all over, even when he still had all his clothes on, except for the cloak he had dropped off earlier. His beard tickled her skin, even when he rose up to kiss her, long and deep. He pressed unto her, and continued the kiss, soft but firm, into which she happily forgot herself. When he moved down her body, kissing her chin, her shoulders, her breasts, his hands all the time holding her, she just closed her eyes and enjoyed it, feeling his kisses trail down her stomach, past her eager womanhood, onto her thighs, and then, suddenly--

"Oh!" gasped Nanami.

He tasted her flowing wetness, breathed her musky scent, and let his tongue probe her nether lips, under a brown bush, and she pressed harder against the pillar. She opened her eyes and looked down, but somehow seeing Beecham between her thighs, licking her intently, only made her cheeks more flushed. She wished she'd trimmed her pubes more recently, but Beecham didn't look like he minded much. Nanami had to take his hand, and trail it across her body, to place it on her breast, and he got the hint, starting to caress her naked body up and down as he licked her muff. When his hands were on her back, her butt, her thighs, she grabbed her breasts, and fondled them, idly teasing her hard nipples, until he rose up, and placed his hands on her hands on her breasts, holding them tight. In his pants she saw a hard lump, and it looked big.

He kissed her, and she could taste her own flavor on him. Then he gruffly said, "Turn around."

Nanami turned around, leaned on the pillar, now slightly warmer to her naked skin, and she spread her legs, feeling like she was dripping half a waterskin onto the floor. She was expecting to feel that hard dark meat inside her, but instead her lower lips met Beecham's tongue again. She let out a pleased gasp, and when she looked back at him, she also caught sight of Jeane, the sorceress, with Riou, Jowy and the Karaya chief, and closer to her and Beecham, that beautiful Karaya woman riding the skinny magician.

"Oh yesss, oh yes!" repeated Nera excitedly, as she gyrated her hips over Rody, his rod deep inside her. The mage just had his eyes and mouth wide open, staring at the Karaya beauty as she rode him. She was leaning slightly forward, which made her already ample breasts look even heavier and fuller, and they jiggled alluringly with her movements. She looked at him as if she knew what he was thinking and urging him to do it, and he couldn't imagine anything better in the world than to reach out and take her tits into his hands. They felt fully as fantastic as he could have imagined, and even more. Their round form, the smooth dark skin, their heft in his hands, the nipples which begged to be touched, Rody caressed and groped and fondled them, and Nera laughed softly. Then he looked her in the eyes.

"Do you--?" he started, then started again. "Do you really like it? Does it really feel good?" he asked.

She shook her head, but didn't stop grinding her hips. "Are you sure I didn't just take your virginity? Why would -ahh- I be faking it?"

Rody let go of her busts, and drew his arms back to support himself as he puzzled Nera's answer. He thought back to the women he had been with. They had been from Zexen and Camaro, light-skinned, but perhaps as different from each other as Nera was from them. Why had Nera shaken her head? It didn't fit her implication of 'faking it'. But then he slapped him on the stomach, on his shirt, and stopped moving.

"Say something!" she demanded.

"Ummm... no?" he ventured.

"For fuck's sake," she said, then leaned forward, and pressed her heavy tits on Rody's mouth. "Just suck on these and shut up."

She started grinding her hips again, back and forth, slower now, careful to keep him inside her. Rody was just happy to get out of answering, and to lick, suckle and kiss her ample mammaries.

Hugo was half grimacing, half amazed, with an expression of exquisite please. Jeane had his dick all the way in her mouth, her lips all the way to his crotch, and she was moving her head just slightly back and forth. What she was doing with her tongue only Hugo could feel.

"I can't wait any more," rasped Jowy, and slapped his cock on Jeane's cheek. "Take it!" he demanded, and grabbed Jeane's silver hair. Jeane was still stroking Riou with one hand, but she raised one silver eyebrow and looked up at Jowy. Slowly she backed away from Hugo's cock, leaving a trail of saliva behind.

"Teehee, what do you want?" the runemistress asked, but Jowy just held her hair even tighter, turned her head and pushed his member into her mouth. "Ahumf," said Jeane, but then Jowy took hold of her hair and head with both hands, and started fucking her mouth, thrusting his rigid staff hard between her lips. Jeane mewled in a pleasant tone, and reached out to find Hugo's erection. Riou resumed stroking himself, looking slightly disappointed, and both he and Hugo watched as Jowy drove his hard tool into Jeane's mouth, again and again. Drool spilled out from her mouth, and soon it was dripping down onto her tits.

Riou looked at Jowy, and knew he wasn't going to stop soon, so he moved behind Jeane, kneeling into a precarious position just to place his hard-on between Jeane's supple buttocks, and his cock rubbed against her butt and the black string part of her outfit pleasantly. The red-shirted man got into a good rhythm, and at times he was pressing his penis harder onto Jeane's buttcheeks, or he was caressing her naked back, or reaching around to her wet tits, to which her skimpy outfit clung tightly.

"Hey. C'mon. My turn," said Hugo and likewise started slapping his dick on Jeane's face. The runemistress gave him a look which told him she definitely didn't mind it. Hugo could have pushed the slightly younger-looking and less muscular Jowy away, but he found a powerful allure in the sight of the beautiful runemistress with two cocks in front of her face. Hugo just took hold of the tail of her hair, tied up high, and turned her head enough to push his cockhead into her mouth, rubbing against Jowy's cock.

As Jowy tried to continue the facefuck, he rubbed against Hugo's meat, and Jeane moved in to take both of them into her mouth as far as she could. She pleasured their sensitive heads together, sucking and rubbing and caressing them with her lips and tongue, the surroundings of her mouth wet with her saliva. All the time Riou humped her buttocks eagerly, at times taking a tight hold of her waist to keep going. The three young men were in a frenzy over her, blind to anything else but their lust for the luscious runemistress.

As Beecham moved to her sensitive nub, Nanami leaned closer to the pillar, arched her back more, spread her legs more, and felt like she was dripping ever more all over Beecham's face.

"Ohh... You don't have to... ahh... You can... ohh..." she moaned to him, and he just kept going, assaulting her exposed bud with his tongue. Some sensation ran across her back, not just shivers, but rather like the teeth of a saw, grinding against her spine, working their way up, until the skin under her shoulders was tense with all the accumulated teeth of the sawing sensation, terrific and terrible at the same time. She hugged the pillar tightly, and guided him again, "No! Keep -ahh- going! Don't -ooh- stop, just like -ah- that!"

Pressing tightly onto the pillar, she breathed heavily, then suddenly moaned so loudly that even Riou, Jowy and Hugo broke out of their trance, and looked at her. Her moaning continued, with less volume, broken and interspersed with her intermittent breathing and gasping, and still Beecham kept going. Now her pleasured whines and whimpers fell mostly on the pillar, and she felt like there was a flood of fluids on her thighs and everywhere, with pulses of pleasure spreading all over her body from her sex. It was as if the stone pillar itself was caressing her breasts and nipples, its touch warm to her skin, hugging her as she hugged it, until she realized it was over, and she was breathing heavily, her body and mind filled with warmth and euphoria.

Beecham moved back from her wet pussy, stood up and stretched his tongue and jaw. "Liked that, huh?" he said.

"Y-yesss," moaned Nanami. Then she turned around, and threw herself over Beecham, kissing him on the mouth over and over again. Even his beard was wet with her taste.

Nera was now leaning back, supporting herself with her hands. Her legs were spread wide and Rody held on to her ankles, which gave him a perfect view of the Karaya woman's pussy churning his dick. She was already sweating, despite the cool air and stone surroundings of the Ancient Highway. His robe and Nera's wrap weren't enough cover against the stone floor, and his back and butt were getting sore, but he was too busy enjoying the busty Nera fucking him to care too much. He had a bigger problem coming up.

"Uhh, Nera? That was your -hng- name, right? I'm gonna, agh..."

Nera stopped, and changed position to lean forward. Even that made Rody grunt. "What? Already?" Rody nodded nervously. "What if we just take a short break?"

Nera got up, leaving Rody's hard cock standing up behind her, wet and spasming. She kneeled next to him, and seeing the beautiful Karaya woman from the side didn't help Rody in the least. Her position accentuated her heavy breasts, the curve of her behind, and the beauty of her barenaked skin, with only her top remaining jumbled around her abdomen. A droplet of precum emerged from Rody's cockhead and trailed down the shaft.

"Ung, please... I can't wait!" he pleaded. "If you don't make me come, I won't be able to help myself!"

"Help yourself what?" asked Nera, then looked at the anguished magician and his lean frame, wondering if she could keep him still. Then she sighed. "Alright."

Nera bent over Rody's aching dick, and wrapped her breasts around the sloppy member. She started rubbing his hard meat with her supple titflesh, the erect rod's warmth apparent even to her sweaty skin.

As Hugo fucked Jeane's mouth, Jowy rubbed his cock against her face, wet and sloppy with saliva. The Karaya chief was in a frenzy, feeding his meat into her mouth hard and fast, making the runemistress drool even more, her saliva trailing down her neck and dripping down her chin onto her tits. Then Jowy moved, and in a hazy lust to penetrate her in any way possible, stuck his penis in her armpit, pressed her arm tight against it and started fucking the crevice. Jeane tried to say something, but it only came out as pleased moaning when Hugo filled her mouth again and again. Riou reached out to grope her bosom again, from the side where Jowy wasn't fucking her armpit, and the red-shirted man continued sliding his meat between her buns without care for anything else.

"Aaaahhh!" groaned Hugo, and pulled down on Jeane's hair, slipping his cock out from her mouth to stroke his sloppy meat hard. She looked excited, even as Hugo forced her to look up at him. "Ready to take our seed, you fucking succubus?"

"Mmm... Come all over me, Hugo," she said and extended her tongue.

"Mnnhg... Fuck... Then take it!" he said and stopped his stroking, just in time to jet a thick rope of spooge all over the mischievously smiling Jeane. Hugo held his spasming cock tightly, as he spurted more and more cum over her beautiful features. Her silver hair turned white with repeated spurts of pearly sperm, Hugo's viscous semen soon dripped down both sides of her nose, and load after load filled her mouth or painted her red lips. Then Hugo let go of her hair, letting her lower her head, but started stroking himself again to coax even more of his jism onto her, some of it now falling onto her tits or staining the black strips of cloth holding them together. When he was close to done, he pressed his cockhead on her forehead and milked the last of his cum there, sending it trailing down her face and dripping down her chin.

"Ffffffaaahh," he sighed, and slapped Jeane's forehead with his spent dick.

"Tee-hee! You must have really needed that," said Jeane cheerfully, her face plastered with sperm.

Just then, Riou let out a muffled groan, and stopped humping Jeane's buttocks, only to come all over her butt and the black chapless pants. Jeane meowed and moved ever so slightly to edge her butt further back, with Riou's warm cum splashing on her back and luscious ass. His thick jizz mostly landed on her naked skin, but the black outfit also got its share, with his seed wetting and staining the fabric where it landed.

Jowy watched the scene, amazed, then withdrew from her armpit. He circled around just soon enough to see Riou rise up and the milk the last drops of his ejaculate onto Jeane's behind. The runemistress was a sordid mess, copious strands of thick cum all over face, back and beautiful butt, the white stuff seeping into her skimpy black outfit. Then she looked at Jowy and his erect dick, and gave a wide, lustful smile.

"Thank you," said Nanami and kissed Beecham. "That was so good," she said and kissed him again. Then she snaked her hands under his shirt and felt his taut, muscled body. "Maybe we should visit the Karayans sometime," she continued. Then she moved her hands lower, onto the lump in his pants. With a flush on her face and her eyes wide open, she kneeled down and lowered Beecham's pants and underpants just enough to free his hard cock. She opened her mouth, but admired the dark meat in silence for just a moment, precum dripping down from its head.

"That... wow! It really is big!" she managed to say, and looked up to see Beecham grinning at her. She put her hand on the hard slab, and stroked it slowly, watching his foreskin move on the hard member's surface. "Mm... well... here goes!" she said, and suddenly took it in her mouth. Or some of it, at least. Beecham gasped and started breathing heavily, as he watched the beautiful traveler mouth his organ.

Nanami lodged Beecham's cockhead into her cheek, and still there was plenty of its length outside her mouth. She moved her head, and played with the glans with her mouth, while she stroked the rest of his shaft. She tasted the heady aroma of his precum, and used the slimy fluid as lubricant when she worked his sensitive head with her lips and tongue. Then she moved her mouth off, and stroked the large organ for a while, then mouthed it again.

"Oh, Nera! Yesss!" groaned Rody, in no time at all, and thrust his loins up as he came. Nera couldn't help chuckling as she watched a geysir of cum erupt from his dick, thick white ropes of spooge flying up into the air and landing everywhere and anywhere, but mostly on her ample breasts, adding some more milk on her cream coffee tone. Her face also got splashed, with a heavy strand of spunk running down her nose, over her lips and down her chin. When she looked at his face in the throes of his climax, he looked boyish and innocent, eyes closed and groaning helplessly in pace with the spasms of his ejaculating member. When he calmed down, she looked at the meat between her tits again, and saw that it was no more spurting but rather leaking the last of his heavy load onto her bust.

Her chest was an utter mess with his jizz. His thick load ran down the full curves of her boobs, over her nipples and areolas, into her cleavage, and down the sides of her tits, onto his lap. Her upper chest was likewise haphazardly splashed with his abundant manmilk, and when she let go of her tits and rose up to sit straight, it ran down her skin and unto the jumbled top in slow but persistent rivulets.

"Well. Wow," said Nera, taking in the white slimy mess all over her chest. "Can't believe I'm saying this, but I hope that wasn't all you've got."

"U-uhmm, no," he answered, feebly. He stared at his copious load on Nera's skin with amazement and disbelief. Her beauty was even further heightened with the contrast of his white sperm and her darker skin, and the realization that the proof of his lust and need was all over her body as sticky deposits.

Jowy moved back in front of Jeane, and pushed his erection back into Jeane's mouth, taking hold of her hair. She looked up at him intently as he started fucking her mouth again, her face now covered with copious strands of sperm. He was desperate to add his load to Riou's and Hugo's, on her or in her, anywhere, just as long as the need inside him was sated.

As Jowy fucked Jeane's face, Hugo walked back to his clothes, for the first time really taking in the spectacles of Nera with Rody and Beecham with Nanami as he got farther from Jeane. When he got to his clothes, he picked up his knife, then stood up, dumbfounded, forgetting what he had meant to do. He stood still for a moment, trying to gather his thoughts, then he looked back at Jeane and Jowy and remembered.

Streti
Streti
2 Followers