Sextain of Destiny Ch. 06 - The Flame Arisen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Karaya chief went back to Jeane, Riou and Jowy, and kneeled behind the runemistress, where the red-shirted runebearer had been. The sexy seductress' backside was covered with cum, and Hugo's spent dick pulsed just with the sight. But instead, he cut the strings of the skimpy vest at her back. She must have felt the cold blade on her skin, then Hugo caressed her back and swiped the strings and the vest partially off. He took hold of the thin strip of cloth serving as collar around her neck, and cut it off too. The collar fell loose under the weight of her breasts, even as Jowy furiously pounded her mouth.

Hugo spread the vest further and took it off from Jeane, exposing her breasts, and finally sated his urge to grope those beautiful orbs without any hindrance, even if they were slick with sperm. As she drooled on his hands, he let go of her sloppy tits and wiped his hands on the already messy black vest. He threw the garment aside, the cum starting to dry on the black fabric and leaving white stains. Next, Hugo took hold of the thin strip of cloth that vanished between her cum-covered buttocks, until now keeping her at some semblance of decency. He cut through the cloth, and reached down to peel it off from her nether regions, feeling a soaked wet patch under her pussy.

Knife still in hand, the muscular Karayan moved around the minxy mage, and met her sideways glance. She mumbled something, but her mouth was full with Jowy's meat, making her cheeks bulge and saliva drool down from her mouth, and Hugo continued. She took hold of the fabric over her pubic mound, and cut it off, leaving the chapless pants still technically one article, but without any cover for her trimmed silver pubes or her wet pussy anymore.

"Ung, ahhh... yesss!" grunted Jowy suddenly, and pulled out from the runemistress' mouth. He still held her hair as he pumped his meat ferociously, and groaned again as his cock spurted its first thick load onto the messy runemistress, and a visible shudder went through the blue-shirted man. Jeane extended her tongue again and caught some of the runebearer's hot cum, but most of his spurts made an even bigger mess of Jeane's face. Then he pointed his dick at her uncovered tits, and spewed even more spooge on her full curves, covering the round mounds with numerous strands of sticky jizz. Soon her chest was a complete cummy mess, with copious baby batter running over her nipples and down her cleavage, or dripping down onto her chapless and now also crotchless pants.

With his climax past, Jowy let go of Jeane's hair, slapped her face with his dick and then stepped back, panting. Jeane was also panting, a blush under her cum-smeared cheeks, and she didn't move for a while, until she grabbed her cum-covered tits, staining her black gloves with Hugo and Jowy's white seed. Riou, resting to the side, was already hard again, and stroking himself as he watched the beautiful runemistress, completely covered in cum, drooling and disheveled, her sexy outfit cut open by Hugo.

"Ho ho ho... You have any more for me?" she asked, then rose up and walked to Riou, her butt swaying beautifully with her steps. "Tee-hee, looks like I didn't even need to ask," she continued, and straddled him. With a quick motion, she had Riou's rod inside her, riding him with a gentle rocking.

Nanami backed off from Beecham's sizable chunk, now sloppy with her saliva.

"Um, so what happens, if you put this thing in me?" she asked.

"Usually, good things," he replied. The younger woman was a beautiful sight, completely nude and on her knees on the floor, stroking his cock contemplatively as if she was measuring it. "It won't go in all the way, you know."

"Really? Mmm... maybe we should try it."

"Be my guest," said Beecham. "Go back to that pillar."

"Ooh, commanding again," said Nanami, and went to the same stone pillar, pressing her naked body onto it. It had cooled down, but Nanami was feeling hot enough. Beecham approached her from behind, and gruffly took hold her hips and dragged her back, then pushed her legs apart, and slapped her ass. She moaned, but didn't do anything else, leaning her upper body against the pillar expectantly, feeling like her butt was now on display for him. She heard shuffling behind her, and then saw him throw his pants to the side. She tried to look back to get a good look, but he came up close to her, pressed his body onto hers, and fondled her naked skin, from her back to her sides, from her breasts to her stomach, all the while kissing her cheek, neck and back.

"Yes... now just put it in already," she gasped.

Rody glanced around, and the others were too preoccupied with themselves to witness Nera's lewd beauty. Yet his eyes also passed over the shadows where the dim light didn't reach, and he wondered why Phantoms or other monsters hadn't attacked them. Were they lurking there, just beyond the limits of their eyes, watching their sexual abandon?

"What a way to die," the magician muttered, feeling some amount of his strength return as he lay on the cold, hard stone floor, watching Nera absent-mindedly play with the cum on her tits.

"What's that?" she asked. "Don't you even think about dying yet!" she said, and bent back down to his spent dick. She poked it with her finger, then lapped it with her tongue. She smeared some more slimy jizz on her hand, and used it as a lubricant to stroke his softened tool. Then she moved so that her cummy boobs were hanging straight in front of Rody. "What do you think of this mess, magic man?" she asked, lifted the cum-glistening tits and let them fall back down.

"Uh, I'm sorry?"

Nera slapped him softly with a cummy hand. "Don't be! Oh, spirits." She started stroking him again. "You'd do it all over again if you could, right? You WANT to do it all over again, don't you? Tell the truth!"

Rody stayed silent for a spell. The beautiful, slightly intimidating Karaya warrior was staring at him, her face, midbody and big tits splattered all over with his semen.

"Yeah, yes I want to do it again," he answered.

As Nera stroked his dick, she could feel it get harder. "Good," she said. "Now what are you going to do with this?"

"Me? Umm," said Rody, but from the look she gave him, that didn't seem like the best response. Then he got off from the robe-covered floor, and his back and butt thanked him. As he stood up, Nera moved to the robe, took off the top completely, and lay on the robe on her side. Rody had just stopped to stare at her beauty, but when he met her gaze, he got down next to her, lifted one her legs up against his chest, and fitted his hardened organ back at her wet entrance.

"Mmm, that's good," she commented as the magician pushed his dick inside her, and started fucking her, even if he went slow at first. But as he watched the beautiful Karaya woman, an eager expression in her eyes, his sperm drying on her tits, his eagerness grew, and he built up the energy to thrust harder and faster into her, earning further compliments.

As Jeane rode Riou, Hugo approached her and put her semi-hard member into her mouth. Without a word, she started licking, kissing and suckling the spent member, and Hugo's meat was soon erect again. The cum-covered runemistress kept sucking on the hardened cock, making the Karaya chief groan softly. Riding Riou and giving Hugo a humjob at the same time wasn't enough for her, and she also started playing with her tits and the sticky sperm on them. But just when Hugo thought she was going to make him jizz in her mouth already, she let go of him and turned around on Riou, giving him a great view of her beautiful butt and barely missing a beat in grinding her loins against his. It also gave Jowy a great view of her tits, hanging at an alluring angle, as he approached her, slowly stroking his erection again.

"Hey Riou," he said and threw a small leather pouch next to him. "Want to do the honors?"

Riou just nodded eagerly, and amazingly, pushed the barely dressed Jeane off. He got behind the runemistress, pressing his sloppy hard-on against her butt, and couldn't resist kissing her back and groping her tits, before he took the leather pouch and unscrewed its cork. Carefully, he dripped some oil around Jeane's butthole, then onto his hand.

Jeane giggled. "You came prepared, teehee."

"We had some some oil, too," commented Hugo, stroking his meat. "Good to keep some around, you often need it."

Jeane giggled again, then took Jowy's offered cock into her mouth. At the same time, Riou slowly pushed his oiled up fingers into her buttwhole, with surprising ease, and spread the oil around. Then he spread the lubricannt on his hard rod, and placed his cockhead at Jeane's anal entrance, just under the loose strap that Hugo had cut. Riou pushed the black fabric away, and his meat deeper into the runemistress' butt.

She spit Jowy's tool out from her mouth, and turned to Hugo. "There's still room for you," she said, her eyes full of tease.

Riou and Jowy watched with surprise as Hugo took the offer, and somehow maneuvered himself under Jeane and Riou. With another soft laugh, she took Hugo's pole inside her wet cove, with the other man's hard cock pressing on Hugo's from her anal passage. He couldn't move much in the position, but found it wasn't necessary, with Jeane and Riou's movements providing plenty of sensation. She then opened her mouth to Jowy again, and he was quick to plug her third orifice with his rod. They were soon like a well-oiled machine, Riou and Jowy thrusting rhythmically into Jeane's ass and mouth, Hugo mostly just enjoying the ride, and the luscious runemistress moving between them as much as she could, naked save for her gloves and the cut pants.

Beecham had his shaft in Nanami's pussy as deep as it would go, and she was reaching back from between her legs.

"Mmm, feels good!" she half-moaned.

"You're telling me," said Beecham and pulled some way out, then thrust back in, and quickly got into a good rhythm in Nanami's tight, wet sex.

They had completely forgotten the others in the chamber, lost in pleasure between themselves. Beecham's sure fucking sent shivers through Nanami's spine, and he admired the light-skinned traveler's beauty in silence, or with the occasional groan with the blissful feeling of her tight snatch around his cock. Soon his eyes were not enough, and he had to trail his hand on her naked back, take a good firm grope of her breasts, kiss her shoulders and when she turned her head, her cheek, only to soon rise back up and see her full, round butt, which simply begged for a firm slap. She moaned softly, followed by a gasp, and he slapped her again. She moaned again, now with a sharper tone. Beecham took hold of her long hair and pulled her head back, making her turn to him.

"Like that?" he asked, and stopped his thrusting just to give her another slap for effect.

"D-do you?" she replied.

"Maybe I just like your ass," he growled and started thrusting into her again.

"Just keep... fucking me... and maybe later..." said Nanami, and stopped there. Beecham squinted his eyes, then let go of her hair, to take a better hold of her round, taut buttocks, and drive his meat pole faster and harder into her sex.

Both Rody and Nera were panting heavily, as the magician thrust rapidly into the Karaya woman, their flesh slapping together. But even as a warmth welled up inside her and filled her, she couldn't help noticing his exertion.

"Spirits! You're not going to come already, are you? Please tell me you're not," she said.

"Huhh, no... I'm just -ahh- kinda tired..."

"What? Don't tell me I have to ride you again? Can't you take a rest or something?"

As much as it pained him, Rody pulled out from Nera's accommodating cooch, and caught his breath. "Rest... or something..." he mused, panting. Then his face lit up, and suddenly, he lifted up his hand. His rune flashed, and a feeling like a brief summer rain fell on both of them. Nera felt revitalized, and when she looked at Rody, he also looked different. He looked down at her eagerly, his rod standing up hard, and instead of panting, he seemed to be preparing for something.

"Turn around," he said.

"Huh? Like what?" she asked.

"Like a dog," he said.

"Like a dog!" she said with a laugh, and got on all fours on the robe. "Listen, even if it's called that, it doesn't mean - ahh!"

Rody had plugged Nera's pussy again, driving his staff deep into her, and the reinvigorated mage took a firm grip of her hips. He started fucking her earnestly, screwing her hard and fast, and she suddenly had no objections, with how good his renewed vigor felt in her nether parts. She pressed her tits onto the wrap and robe jumbled under them, and gave in to her mounting pleasure.

Riou was enjoying Jeane's asshole to its full extent, pushing his cock as far as it would go, again and again. She was whimpering pleasantly, with Jowy's cock muffling her, but he had an intense look on his face, staring at Jeane.

"Was it a spell?" he asked her. She just stared back at him, as he kept fucking her mouth.

"Was it?" he asked, more forcefully, and removed his cock from her mouth. Then he slapped her, and slapped her again.

"Yes..." moaned Jeane sensually. Jowy slapped her again. "I deserve it!"

"Why?" asked Jowy.

"Tee-hee, for fun."

Jowy raised his hand again, but then just rolled his eyes and slapped his cock on her face, rubbing it into her features, already smeared with cum and saliva. Suddenly, Jowy's eyes flared and he grabbed Jeane by the neck, but Riou instantly threw him a piercing gaze. Jowy looked at Riou, then at Jeane, and he gave a sudden, resigned laugh.

"Maybe my mouth isn't enough for you," cooed Jeane, and wiggled out from between Riou and Hugo. She rose up and pushed Jowy down, then easily straddled him and nestled his cock in her snatch. Jowy gritted his teeth as Jeane rocked over him, bringing immense pleasure to his manhood, the sordidly disheveled runemistress' beauty on display right in front of him, from silver hair to her full breasts and smooth skin to the silver pubes visible from under the cut pants, marks of dried cum all over her.

Nanami had her back to the pillar, her legs spread to the sides as Beecham fucked her hard, holding her up. She could feel the heat coming from his body, through his shirt, but even if she wanted to take the shirt off, now she needed him to continue more. She was moaning and panting to his shoulder, and from his heavy breathing and grunting, she was pretty sure he was close.

"Ahh, you can come, in me," she said.

"You sure?"

"If you want," she replied.

"You -hnngh- close?"

"Yea-ahh!"

"Already?" he joked.

"No, but keep going!"

Beecham took Nanami into a closer hold, and she also hugged him tighter, then he put still more drive into his thrust. The beautiful naked traveler made all sorts of pleasant sounds in his hold, and he knew that he too was close, with the heavenly embrace of her pussy against his aching hard cock.

"Mm... yes, yess... just like... ahhhh!" moaned Nanami, and pressed her face into his shirt, trembling weakly in his hold against the pillar, but she could hear his heavy breathing growing harder, and suddenly he let out a low, powerful grunt, and started spewing his sperm inside her spasming cunt, its tight squeezing milking his seed, and he groaned and grunted, and pressed her hard against the pillar, as he pumped load after load of semen inside her, filling her with his thick sperm. They both started coming down at the same time, and he had to put her down, and lean against the pillar himself, with her inbetween. She first started kissing his neck, and his face, rubbing against his beard, and then they kissed each other, quickly at first, then again, without stopping, warmth spreading through both of their bodies.

Nera was moaning loudly as Rody rammed her. She was helping herself with her hand, and the combination seemed to working, sending her into ever more dizzying levels of pleasure. But she could also hear his grunting and panting. Was the spell wearing off? Was he getting tired again? She could only hope against it, and rub her clit rapidly as the mage pushed again and again into her, her body hot and sweaty, and his probably too, and somewhere in her mind she wondered how she even got into this crazy situation, with images of Hugo and Jeane and Rody and the others flashing in her head, until finally, there was a thread, a thread into salvation, and she followed it, and the sensation of flames crashed into her, making her even more dizzy and desperate, until she snapped. With a long, high wail, she came, pressing hard against the clothes on the floor, feeling her quim spasm against Rody's rod, and fiery waves of pleasure spread through her body. At last, her wail broke into short moans, and the sensations overwhelming her body settled down into shudders, and as she rested there and gathered her breath, it took her a long time to realize Rody was still inside him.

"Ahhh, so good! Do what you want! Come inside me, I don't care..."

"Huff, turn around," the panting Rody replied.

"What, like a dog?" she joked, despite her blissful exhaustion.

"No, like a..." he said, but couldn't finish the sentence. "Just turn around."

She followed through, and Rody pulled out from her tight sex, only to lift her legs together and place his sloppy dick between them. Nera just panted and watched hazily as he fucked her thighs, his cockhead appearing and disappearing in the cleft between her legs. Then he let out a high-pitched, strained groan, grasped her legs tightly, and thrust his dick forward hard, only to start spewing his load at the same second. A heavy rain of white cum fell all over Nera's dark-toned skin, covering her abdomen and breasts thoroughly in a fresh load of spunk. Nera rubbed it into her skin as he was still coming, and got some on her hand, but the feeling of his warm sperm splashing all over her somehow only made her hornier, despite the post-orgasmic afterglow still filling her body. When he was done, Rody let go of her legs, and collapsed next to her on the floor, his dick still dripping the last of his load in addition to all the copious jizz covering her. She reached out and kissed him on the forehead, then on his mouth, then drew him close, getting some cum on his shirt.

"Hey, Riou! Pass me the oil!"

Riou threw the pouch to Jowy, and Jeane rose up to allow him to spread the oil on his already slick dick. When he was done, she moved back over him, but this time she maneuvered his erect rod into her ass, moaning as it slid deep into her bowels. When she leaned back, spreading her pussy for Riou and Hugo, the Karaya chief leapt into action, moving on top of her and filling her, now feeling Jowy's cock in the runemistress' other hole as he started fucking her. Riou moved in as well, placing his oily meat between her ample tits, glistening with sweat and remains of cum.

Soon, the mysterious beauty was moaning between them, mostly thanks to Hugo, who plugged her with frenzied eagerness. Jowy couldn't move much, but Hugo and Jeane's efforts were still pleasurable enough for him. At the same time, Riou fucked Jeane's tits happily. Theirs was a noisy union, each of them voicing, moaning and groaning their sounds of passion and pleasure in a sordid chorus.

Hugo rammed his cock into Jeane's tight pussy mindlessly, with only one aim, filling her with his cum. Jeane's continued and increasingly ecstatic moans just egged him on, but still he was surprised when her sex suddenly squeezed him tight, and he lost control instantly, grunting loudly and spewing his sperm inside the runemistress.

Jeane was also coming, moaning and thrashing and shuddering between them. Her face changed from ecstacy to pain to surprise as she helplessly went through her climax, and watching the beautiful Jeane's release was too much for Riou, who pushed once more between her tits and started spewing his thick cum all over Jeane's ecstatic features. Then he rose up, and painted her breasts with the remains of his load, adding his spew to the dried remains of Hugo and Jowy's spunk on her full bust.