Sexting

Story Info
Girlfriend goes clubbing without me but isn't alone for long.
5.7k words
4.55
4.5k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanteA1980
DanteA1980
13 Followers

"DING"

The phone announces the arrival of another message as I rush though the tight corridor toward the exit. Work is done for today and I can't wait to get out of here. The corridor smells of dust and cleaning chemicals and I'm grateful when I finally push the door open and step out into the cool night air.

I stop just outside the door to check my phone.

KAT: "Hi babe. We are in the Moon having a

drink before we head out into the

town."

KAT: "Everyone is here just you are missing.

But I understand if you don't feel like

going out after work."

KAT: "Love you and C U later."

I smile as I read your message. As always when I think of you, I feel a wave of warmth washing over me. It's already been 14 months that we are together. The longest relationship I ever had by far, before you no one stuck around for more than a couple months. But with you, it's just somehow easy. Self explanatory. Even moving together felt like the most natural thing in the word. It's been 5 months now and despite my initial fears, living together has actually turned out to be drama free and effortless. And I'm still as crazy about you.

ME: "Thanks for being so understanding.

It's been crazy today. I guess I'm

gonna head home."

ME: "Wake me up when you come back."

ME: "Love U."

I leave the restaurant behind and head to my car. The night is cold and there is a light drizzle. It's past 11 o'clock. Everyone who ever worked in catering knows that the unsocial hours are part of the trade. If I would have wanted to work office hours I shouldn't have become a chef. But I'm not going to give up now. It took me three and a half years of grueling work to become the junior sous chef of a prestigious place. To hell with the long hours, I'm going to make it.

As I drive towards our shared place, I notice more and more groups of people, roughly in my age as they heading out to blow off some steam. It's Friday night and as the pubs and restaurants close, the clubs are just about to open. You are in a similar group now, in the company of friends and colleagues. Probably leaving your preferred venue at the moment to join the droves of people in the clubs, drinking and dancing till the early hours of the morning.

I decide I will text you again before I go to bed.

Our tiny flat is dark and quiet when I get home. I reach into the fridge for a beer and sit down with a sigh.

I take my phone out, another couple of messages waiting from you.

KAT: "I'm already a bit wasted."

followed by a couple of smileys.

A smile in the corner of my mouth as I scroll down

KAT: "Here is something to remind you of me."

your next message say, a couple of devil emojis to follow.

Next is a picture message. Looks like the photo was taken in an public bathroom, probably in the pub. Bright white neon light illuminates the picture you took of yourself in the mirror. Nobody else seems to be in the room except you. Your black and white spotted blouse is pulled up, held between your teeth, the camera phone in one hand, the other is in your red lacey bra, holding, caressing the perfect curve of your breast, your pink nipple is just out, pinched between your finger and thumb.

Holy fuck. Fiery heat is rising in my chest.

The most arousing detail is your innocent but still challenging smile as you hold you blouse up in between your teeth. And of course the naughty glint in you big brown eyes as you look straight at me through the screen.

I breathe in deep as I write my next message.

ME: "Wow babe. That's quite a reminder.

Wish I would be there in that empty

bathroom with you."

KAT: "What would you do??"

ME: "Dunno but something would probably

break in the process."

You answer with a couple of smileys and a kiss emoji.

KAT: "Yeah, it's Maria's fault. She had a few

of those baby bottles stuffed in her bag."

ME: "Baby bottles??"

KAT: "Yeah, you know the ones that look

like a normal size vodka or whiskey

bottle had a baby. She got them from

her sister, she is a flight attendant."

I shake my head with a smile. Maybe I should join you after all - I think. I know we would have a good time, and I'm pretty sure I could convince you to do something naughty in one of the dark corners of the club. I remember your comment after a particularly fun night some months ago, as we were heading home, hand in hand, tired and satisfied; "You know...some nights I like flowers, fine dining and foreplay, but tonight I just wanted your cock in my mouth...".

I take a deep breath as the memory lingers.

ME: "Where are you now?"

KAT: "In the taxi with Tony. We couldn't fit into Charlie's car with the others."

I raise my eyebrows. Even through the pleasant warmth of arrousal, I feel an icy needle of jealousy stab into me. Tony, ha? I met the tall and handsome single guy on one of your office parties some months ago. Quite a specimen.

ME: "I didn't know that Tony is going."

It takes a few seconds until I see you type again.

KAT: "Yes, he is. Didn't I tell you last week?"

KAT: "You are not jealous are you?"

It sounds like you teasing me with it. You probably are.

You told me you find Tony attractive maybe 6 months ago. This wasn't something new, it was sort of a habit of yours. Half tease and half challenge, as I understood. You often pointed at random dudes on the beach or on the street describing - often quite in detail - what you find sexy about them and just laughed at my frown. Other times you picked out women and started asking me whether I like their hair or legs or ass. Usually I just shake my head at your comments.

But in some level I actually liked this side of you. And you knew that I do. Beyond the obvious jealousy there was something exciting in you taking interest in other guys. There was this perverted joy in the thought that our relationship might be on a bit of a shaky ground. That it's not completely safe, not completely....finished. I felt that at least in part, this is why we work well. You keep me on my toes. Having the feeling, that I may lose you to another makes me want you even more.

ME: "No, I'm not jealous. Just surprised that's all. You didn't mentioned him."

KAT: "Must have forgotten ;-)"

What the fuck??

Maybe I'm misunderstanding but your wink implies, that you didn't tell me about Tony on purpose.

Okay, if you want to play, we can play.

ME: "What is Tony doing now?"

KAT: "He's also on his phone."

ME: "Do you still find him attractive?"

KAT: "Of course."

I swallow hard as I type with slightly trembling fingers.

ME: "Would you want to see his cock?"

KAT: "Umm...Yeah...? Of course I would."

ME: "Would you want to suck his cock?"

KAT: "Well duh. What else would I do? Just

looking at it?"

ME: "Would you want to suck him off right

there in the taxi, and let him blow his

load in your mouth?"

KAT: "Probably..."

KAT: "Definitely!"

KAT: "I would be very satisfied with that lol."

KAT: "Why are you asking me this? What is

with you?"

I don't know what is with me. The blood is rushing into my head. The pleasant warm glow in my chest becomes a blazing heart and my cock starts to harden.

ME: "You are so fucking hot."

KAT: "Am I? Is this turning you on?"

No way back now.

ME: "Fuck yeah."

KAT: "Oookayyyy. So tell me, how turned

on you would be if you'd know that I

have his dick in my mouth right now?"

ME: "I'm already turned on just thinking

about it."

KAT: "Would you like it if I would do it wet

and sloppy and my face would be

covered with it?"

ME: "Fuck babe."

ME: "I'm getting hard just reading that."

ME: "And you think the driver would be looking at you in the mirror sucking him?"

KAT: "Of course he would, old creep."

ME: "And he would just let you two play on

the back seat without a word?"

KAT: "If he has a problem with it, I do him too."

Holy shit. This is almost too much. I don't know what to feel about that comment. Don't know what to write. I scroll back through the exchanged messages. The minutes stretch as I try to wrap my head around our conversation. I would never hear these things from you if we talk face to face. But over the phone, in the benevolent facelessness it's somehow affect me differently. My arousal is obvious and damn it feels good.

My phone vibrates again on my lap.

KAT: "We are at the club. Waiting for the

others then heading in."

I still can't bring myself to answer.

KAT: "Are you alright?"

ME: "Yeah, sure. That was just...unexpected."

KAT: "Sorry I didn't mean to..."

ME: "No, no it's fine. You didn't do anything

wrong. In fact, do you want to

continue?"

KAT: "I don't know, the others are here, we

are about to head in."

ME: "Okay then how about a game?"

KAT: "Yes...?"

ME: "I dare you."

KAT: "To what?"

ME: "I dare you to dance with Tony, grind

your butt on his crotch and let him

feel you up."

KAT: "WHAT? Are you serious?"

ME: "Yes, go on."

KAT: "You are crazy. I won't do that."

ME: "What? Why? Come on baby it would

be so hot. You started this thing

anyway. Just do it for me please."

KAT: "Excuse me but how did I start this

thing?"

ME: "It doesn't matter, we'll discuss it later.

Will you do it?"

KAT: "Well okay. You are still crazy."

ME: "OK. Text me when you done."

The minutes drag by as I stare at the silent phone. I'm too excited to sit around, I stand up, try to find something to do. After a moment hesitation I head to the shower. As I wash away the grime of a hard day's work I cannot stop thinking about you. Dancing. Close to him. Your bodies touch. You feel his breath on your face. His palm on your ass, your arms around his neck. All the while my cock is rock hard and I don't even want to touch it so I don't jerk myself straight off.

Wrapped in a towel I pick up my phone again. No messages. I dress up, still nothing. I prepare some late night food for myself, and just when I sit back down I hear the ring of the mobile.

KAT: "Are you there?"

ME: "Yes, yes I'm here. So?"

KAT: "So...we were dancing."

KAT: "And as you said I danced with my

back to him."

KAT: "And he held me by my waist."

KAT: "Annnnd....."

ME: "And?"

KAT: "I felt his cock. He was rock hard as he

was rubbing it agains my ass :-) ;-)"

ME: "Holy shit."

KAT: "Then he slide his hands on my

breasts. Made me so wet."

KAT: "And so I turned around and placed

my palm against his bulge."

KAT: "Holy fuck babe, he is big. He was so

turned on, I saw it on his face that he

would want to have me."

KAT: "So I thought I'm going to screw with

his head a little more."

KAT: "I slid down on the floor in front of

him."

ME: "In the middle of the dance floor?"

KAT: "Yes. I was fucking turned on as well."

ME: "Did the others saw you?"

KAT: "I don't know. I didn't care really."

KAT: "He was pushing his crotch against my

face."

KAT: "Even through his jeans I felt his hard

cock on my cheek."

My excitement peaks as I read your lines. The jealousy I felt earlier is but a blunt ache somewhere deep within my consciousness, a mere shadow of the icy dagger I felt earlier. It has been washed away by the flood of excitement, together with any self doubt and uncertainty.

I want to tell you all that but I have no word to express it. My fingers hover over the keyboard without a clue of what to write next, when a new message comes through.

KAT: "Babe..."

KAT: "He just asked me if I would come up

to him."

ME: "Jeez, I'm sweating bullets here."

ME: "Do you want to?"

KAT: "Babe. I do. I would like to go with

him."

KAT: "Baby...?"

KAT: "Are you okay?"

KAT: "???"

ME: "Okay. You can go. You have my

permission."

A couple of emojis.

KAT: "REALLY? Are you serious?"

KAT: "You not going to be all mad with me

after, will you?"

ME: "No I won't. I'm fucking turned on by

all this."

ME: "You have a hall pass. Go and use it."

Long minutes of silence. All I can hear is my breathing and my elevated pulse. Within me an almost uncontrollable urge as I impatiently wait for your answer or further update, but I force myself not to move. Just stare at my phone as the pictures of you swirl in my head. Impressions of your scent, the touch of your skin on mine, your voice as you scream out in delight during sex. What am I doing? Why am I risking this? And why is this risk so intoxicating? Fuck this is crazy. I must be crazy.

The phone finally rings.

KAT: "Baby, we are in a taxi."

ME: "Okay."

KAT: "Did you change your mind about this?"

ME: "No."

ME: "What are you doing now?"

KAT: "Texting you."

ME: "Okay, then what did you do so far?"

KAT: "We were all over each other as soon

as we were in the taxi. He is a good

kisser."

KAT: ":-)"

KAT: "How far can I take this?"

ME: "How far would you like to?"

KAT: "Well, I definitely want to feel his cock."

ME: "Yes I get that."

KAT: "Are you okay with it?"

ME: "Yes."

KAT: "Can I take it in my mouth?"

ME: "Of fuck baby, yes."

KAT: "Can I let him cum?"

ME: "On your face?"

KAT: "Perhaps. We'll see."

ME: "Oh yes, definitely do that."

KAT: "OMG I feel like such a slut :-)"

A few minutes pass by while I'm waiting for your next message.

KAT: "We arrived. Heading up."

ME: "Where are you exactly? Just in case

something...I don't now, unwanted

happens I should know the address,

don't you think?"

KAT: "You're sweet."

KAT: "Okay. It' the same place where

Charlie lives. We've been here before,

you remember? They are flat mates."

ME: "Yes I remember."

ME: "Anything else happened?"

KAT: "Lots of snugging and caressing on the

back seat. He felt me up good."

KAT: "You might not hear from me for a while

now. I'll text you when I can."

I put the phone down and switch on the TV. Try to watch the program but I cannot focus for more than a few minutes of the time. My initial arousal subsided somewhat but the excitement still strains me from within. My thoughts are stuck in a loop, helplessly returning to what you may be doing at this moment. My cock is still rock hard, I desperately hunger for some news from you.

Maybe half an hour passes, then the long awaited message.

KAT: "Oh my gosh baby..."

ME: "Hey. So what did you do?"

KAT: "I gave him a blowjob."

ME: "Shut up. Really?"

KAT: "Yes. And he drenched me. Came all

over my face."

ME: "You fucking with me. No way!"

A photo appears on my screen, it shows you in a bathroom, white tiles on the wall, behind you a large mirror. You are naked down to your waist, your hair disheveled, your make-up smeared. You wink and blow a kiss towards me as another man's cum is slowly dripping from your face, covering you naked breasts. Under the picture one word:

"Proof"

I'm dizzy, the room just turned around me. It's like a dream of falling.

ME: "Holy shit baby I love you so much."

KAT: "Are you proud of me?"

ME: "You kidding? You are hot as fuck."

ME: "So what did you do since you arrived

in his flat? Bit by bit and lots of details

pls."

KAT: "Well, he was onto me straight after

closing the door behind us. He was

kissing me all over. I undid his pants

and took his cock in my hand. I

started stroking him. Fuck baby he

was so hard, and he was oozing by

then. So was I really, my panties are

soaked."

ME: "Is he big?"

KAT: "Decent size. Good girth too. ;-)"

ME: "And then?"

KAT: "He turned away for a minute and put

on a porno on his telly."

ME: "Really? That's weird."

KAT: "No, I liked it."

ME: "Okay. Continue."

KAT: "I dropped to my knees and started

sucking him."

ME: "That's my girl."

KAT: "He was so turned on that almost

came a couple of times. But he held

himself off and just sort of kept

edging."

ME: "How much of him did you take in?"

KAT: "As much as I could fit. He was choking

me once or twice."

KAT: "He was also calling me names."

ME: "What names?"

KAT: "He told me I'm his little whore, good

little cocksucker and so."

KAT: "He did that when I started to lick his

balls."

ME: "Wow! Did you like it?"

KAT: "Fuck yeah. Turned me on."

ME: "How did you make him cum?"

KAT: "Well, first he told me to lay down on

his bed. He stripped naked, got on

top of me and proceeded to fuck my

mouth."

ME: "Hoooly shit baby, you don't know

how hard I am right now."

KAT: "I'm going to have to take care of that

when I get home."

KAT: "So anyway, that's when he started to

really choke me. He went deep baby."

ME: "You should have told him something."

KAT: "No it's fine. I'm kind of proud of

myself that I could take it."

KAT: "And I could't talk anyway. I had my

mouth full."

KAT: "Haha."

KAT: "So he fucked my mouth for a few

minutes and when he started

cumming he jerked himself off on my

face."

ME: "Oh baby. I want you home right now,

I soooo need to fuck you."

KAT: "Haha. So about that..."

ME: "What?"

KAT: "Please don't be mad but... I would

like to stay a little longer."

ME: "Ha...?"

KAT: "I want to fuck him."

KAT: "May I?"

KAT: "Pleeease babe..."

KAT: "...."

ME: "You are that horny, ha?"

KAT: "Well, there is porn on the TV, I'm

naked and covered with cum. So

what do you think?"

ME: "I think I could be fine with that,but...."

ME: "You owe me big time."

KAT: "Yes I do. I promise. Whatever you want."

ME: "But I have a request."

KAT: "Yes?"

ME: "I want photos. Like the one you sent

me. I want to see you with him."

KAT: "You want to see me get fucked?"

ME: "Yes."

ME: "And I want you to tell me everything

after. In detail."

KAT: "Really? Oh wow."

KAT: "Okay no problem."

KAT: "Is there anything you don't want me to do?"

ME: "No. No restrictions. Just do what you

feel is right."

ME: "Actually...there is something. I don't

want you to do anal with him. You did

that with me for the first time, I'd like

it to remain ours."

KAT: "Okay, that's fine. My ass is yours and

nobody else's ;-)."

I lean back with a sigh. A little while later my phone is ringing.

KAT: "I told him that this is happening with

your permission, that you are on the

phone and you get a play by play in

the beginning."

ME: "Excellent."

ME: "What did he say to that?"

KAT: "He was a bit surprised. He thought

I'm cheating on you LOL."

KAT: "But he is cool with it."

Minutes pass by. The TV is still on but I barely notice. I start to write, then I delete the message. I start again, then delete. I walk into the kitchen, but by the time I get there I can't remember what I wanted.

ME: "What's happening now?"

I type, my finger hovering over the send button. The message feels petty, somehow childish. But I have to know what's going on, or I go crazy.

Finally, the phone rings before I would send out the message. It's a picture, showing Tony, lying on you, his arms wrapped around your body as he's kissing your neck. You shot it by holding your pone up above his shoulder, you looking seductively into the lens, your lips slightly open as you enjoying his touch.

You are insanely sexy. I can feel the blood pumping in my cock again.

I spend minutes looking at the picture. Drinking in the details of your face, the soft line of your neck, the curve of your shoulder. It's like I see you for the first time. Then I look back over your previous pictures. Your defiant and seductive, half naked stance in Tony's bathroom after he's given you a huge facial. Your innocent and somehow still devilish look on the photo you sent me from the pub, exposing your sweet body into the mirror, for my pleasure.

I have never known anyone like you before. Lascivious and laid back. Down to earth and confident. So comfortable in your skin that you can be open and revealing, while still remaining mysterious and exciting. Like a bottomless box of surprises, I will never have enough of you.

DanteA1980
DanteA1980
13 Followers
12