Sexting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have loved you from the first moment we met. What I realised now, looking at your pictures, is that I feel a certain dedication to you. I'm surprised by that. A bond has formed between us, and that is new. I wasn't looking for it, wasn't trying to create it, and still, it happened. This is what was missing from all of my previous relationships. Commitment.

At that moment I knew; we'll be together forever.

Another message comes through.

KAT: "He's going down on me baby."

KAT: "Oh fuck he's fingering my pussy."

ME: "How does it feel?"

KAT: "Baby it feels amazing."

A second later another photo appears on the screen, taken from your point of view. It shows the lower half of your body, your legs pulled apart, exposing your pussy to Tony's fingers and tongue. He has your knees on his shoulders while burying his face in between your thighs.

I can't take the excitement any more and I start to massage my rock hard cock.

ME: "Is he licking you good baby?"

A short video arrives next, 12 seconds it's total length. I'm waiting impatiently until the progress bar fills up.

The picture is shaky and barely visible in the darkened room but I can make out the contours of your face in the height of ecstasy. You moan and hiss loudly as Tony's strong fingers and tongue push you over the top, it's a delight to see. I am surprised you were able to hold your phone straight in the midst of your orgasm, but I'm glad I got to see this amazing moment.

A second later:

KAT: "Jeez, I came so fucking hard."

ME: "I saw it :-)."

ME: "...."

ME: "What's happening now?"

KAT: "He's putting on a condom."

KAT: "He's about to fuck me."

I inhale loudly to the thought. I ease the grip on my erect cock somewhat because I feel that I'm dangerously close to climax. The fun is not over yet, I don't want to finish.

Another picture appears, this time taken by Tony. He has you lying in front of him, from his point of view you look like pile of unopened presents. You smile into the camera with a flirty glint in your eyes. Your arms under your head, your firm, perky breasts tensing, hardened nipples the most beautiful shade of dark pink. The skin on your cheeks and neck is blush after your recent orgasm. Your legs are open wide and between them, Tony's hard cock fitted against your pussy.

He is ready to push it in. He's about to take you. Make you his. The thought sends a wave of hot flash through my body. In a more sane moment I would have wondered about the strangeness of that. Why do I find that, what is a nightmare for other men, a source of excitement? There must be something seriously wrong with me. But at the moment my arousal washes away all caution and doubt.

I look at the picture with amazement, while my brain already plays the continuation of the scenario. In the eyes of my imagination Tony moves his hip forward and with a slow, unbroken push penetrates you. The lines of your face go tense and you inhale sharply as he pushes the full length of his member inside you. It's only a fantasy but I still feel my heartbeat in my throat.

The imaginary movie continues. He leans on you while taking your legs on his shoulder, fully opening you up. You caress his face with your palm, breathing into his mouth.

My mind is in overdrive, creating images of the two of you. It's such a strange sensation, fundamentally wrong, unclean even. Still somehow exactly what I wanted. What I've been waiting for. And truly, I've had the hidden thought somewhere in the dust covered back of my mind for a while, an almost unconscious wondering; how would it feel to see you during sex from the outside? Not being in the moment with you, but to be taken for the ride as an observer. Not causing your moans and screams and twitches of your body, but still sharing the experience with you by admiring your joy. Free from the sensation of holding, hugging, touching you, focusing only on the visual pleasure of your body's reaction.

Up until now I never really connected these thoughts - fantasies?, mental images? - with reality. Like I didn't expected them to be possible in real life. They belonged to another realm, an unconscious yearning I'm barely even aware of. But now, looking at the image, where you are about to give yourself to another, the undescribed urges took shape. Took form. They bubbled up from the dark waters of my unconscious and waved at me; "Hi. I'm here. I've always been here.."

The strange thing is that they are not pared with the torment of jealousy. It's like my earlier revelation of us being committed to each other for the years to come simply made it so. The universe just snapped into place with an unnoticeable click. And now I know with a certainty; even though you enjoy the touch of another - you might enjoy several more in the future - this will never present a danger to us. I will never lose you to another, even if time to time I share you with some.

I didn't receive a message for quite a while now, I imagine you both are busy. The imaginary porn in my head keeps rolling, I slowly, lazily pleasure myself to it's rhythm.

"DING"

KAT: "So, did you like the photos?"

ME: "They are awesome baby. So hot."

KAT: ":-)"

ME: "So, how did it go?"

KAT: "Good. He made me come again ;-)."

ME: "Did you made him come again?"

KAT: "Not yet. We are still going."

ME: "Wow!"

KAT: "Yeah. He's got quite a performance."

ME: "Really? Better than me?"

KAT: "No. Not better :-)."

KAT: "But close."

ME: "Where is he now?"

KAT: "In the bathroom. We are taking a

break."

ME: "So how did you fuck?"

KAT: "First missionary. He took me on his

shoulders. Wow baby I got to tell you,

he's been hitting the right places.

That's when I came again."

ME: "Made you scream?"

KAT: "I don't know."

KAT: "Moan I guess."

KAT: "Made me moan."

KAT: "He's good. I enjoyed it."

ME: ":-)"

KAT: "Then he kind of turned me half way

around. Pulled my leg up and kept

banging me. He got quite brutal."

ME: "??"

KAT: "Or, like dominant. Pulled my hair and

kept calling me names. Shoved his

fingers in my mouth at one point."

KAT: "I didn't mind I like that kind of stuff."

ME: "I know ;-)"

KAT: ";-)"

KAT: "He bumped into me quite hard once

or twice. I'm going to be all bruised

up tomorrow."

KAT: "He's coming back now. Round 2."

KAT: "Txt you ltr."

I sigh and sit back. I feel a strange mental satisfaction. My earlier excitement subsided and gave way to a strange sensation of ease. A minute passes than I take my phone again.

ME: "What is he doing to you?"

KAT: "Caressing me."

KAT: "Why?"

KAT: "Do you want to tell him what he should do to me?"

ME: "Hell yes!"

KAT: "Okay. Go ahead."

ME: "I want him to kiss your neck and play

with your breasts."

KAT: "He's already doing that."

KAT: "Ahh baby, he's doin it good."

ME: "Than I want him to take you from

behind."

KAT: "Okay, we can do that."

ME: "Proof?"

The next second a picture comes through, your teasing smile in the foreground. Above your shoulder your ass pushed up high. Tony's chiselled body is visible as he's kneeling behind you, grabbing your waist.

I smile with delight.

A minute later another video, a few seconds long. The picture is shaking intensely, you have a hard time holding the phone as Tony rams his cock inside you with powerful pushes. I can hear your bodies slapping to each other, then I notice that you whisper into the camera. It's hard to hear because your voice is being interrupted as Tony is banging you.

"He's fucking me baby. Can you see? He's fucking my cunt. Ohh, he's fucking me good. Ahhh!"

I can't hold back much longer, I can feel my excitement rising again and with it my climax rapidly building.

ME: "Is he close?"

KAT: "He's gonna cum."

KAT: "And me too..."

In my mind's movie you bury your face into the pillow and you scream your joy into the fabric, while you squeeze the headrest and your body is twitching in the waves of your climax.

ME: "I want you to turn around and take

his cock between your tits. Let him

fuck your tits and make him cum all

over them."

It only take a couple of minutes. A new video message appears on the screen and the progress bar fills up in a second. The phone is in Tony's hand this time. I can hear him wheezing heavily as he kneels over your chest. The camera is pointed down towards you. On the screen you lick your palm to make it moist and start to jerk Tony's cock with one hand while massaging his balls with the outer. He inhales sharply one last time and releases his load, shooting the first dose of semen all the way up to your hair, leaving a sticky white line across your face. Then with the rest drenching the smooth skin of your breasts and neck. You smile up at him and gleefully lick the head of his cock clean.

And with that image the tension within me peaks. I tumble through the edge and start falling on the other side into a dark and silky vortex. I feel sticky warmness on my hand, hear the blood flow in my ear. The release comes over me in waves, my muscles slowly relax. I lie in the dark.

I sit up when the phone buzz.

KAT: "How did you like it?"

ME: "Wow babe it was insane. You are

unbelievable."

KAT: "Am I a good girl?"

ME: "The hottest little bitch in town."

KAT: ":-)"

KAT: "Awww, that's nice."

KAT: "Did you jerk off?"

ME: "You bet."

KAT: "Proof?"

I snap a picture of my hand still wrapped around my cock.

KAT: "Wooow. Hope you left some for me. I

want your dick inside me as soon as I

come home."

ME: "Damn, I want to fuck you so much. You

won't get much sleep tonight."

KAT: ";-)"

ME: "How about you? You had fun?"

KAT: "Yeah well...I feel pretty fucking good I

can tell you that."

KAT: "Thanks for letting me do this."

ME: "No problem."

ME: "Maybe next time we could invite Tony

over to us?"

KAT: "Seriously? Wow that would be cool."

ME: "If he's into it."

KAT: "I think he would."

ME: "Hey. Do you remember I told you in

the beginning, that you owe me for

this big time?"

KAT: "Yes...? I think so?!?"

ME: "This hall pass is pretty fun. I think I'd

like to try it too."

KAT: "Oh really?"

ME: "Well...what do you think?"

KAT: "Funny you would say that."

ME: "Why?"

KAT: "I was just thinking about my friend

Nicole. Did I ever mentioned her?"

ME: "No."

KAT: "I met her earlier tonight. She used to

be quite a whore when we hang out

together. Think you would like her."

ME: "Is that so?"

KAT: "Yeah. We going out next week."

KAT: "I can introduce you..."

I sit back with a sight, satisfied smile in the corner of my lips. Oh yes, there is no doubt. You and I, we were made for each other.

12