Sexting

Story Info
Sir plays with his kitten while he’s away for the week.
7.3k words
4.59
11.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cowritten with AO3 user greyleft

Warnings: Edging, orgasm control, orgasm denial, post-orgasm torture, overstimulation, use of safeword that is planned and consented to by both parties

This is a story about a butch lesbian who uses he/him pronouns. Don't like that? Don't read it!

Sir is away for a week and I've been ordered not to cum until he gets back. It's day five, and I'm dying.

I'm lying in bed I make the mistake of scrolling through Tumblr on my phone and finding porn gif after porn gif, and erotic posts about being bent over the kitchen counter and fucked senseless while the food burns on the stove. A post about pillow humping and how pathetic and desperate it is has me eyeing my pillow next to me.

I'm in a tight white tank top and boxer briefs, wearing the double venus necklace that also serves as my day collar. I set up my tripod and phone and position myself on top of the pillow, hitting record.

I grind on the pillow and pleasure trembles through my body until I'm panting and moaning, and text the video to Sir.

Me: "Please, Sir, can I cum, please?" [Video attachment]

Sir: "What a pathetic little kitten, begging to cum already. No."

A minute passes, just enough time for me to whine and pout while thinking of a response. My phone buzzes again.

Sir: "But...I would like to see more."

A fire lights in my belly at the word more.

I record myself humping the pillow more fervently, whining and begging.

"Please, Sir, please let me cum. I need it so badly. Please, I'll be so good for you. I'll do whatever you say."

I watch the video once before I send it, blushing at myself.

Me: "Please, Sir." [Video attachment]

Sir: "You NEED it, do you pet? You'll do WHATEVER I say? Go grab the clothespins."

Fuck. I hate the clothespins.

Sir: "Start with your nipples, just like we've played with. You can do it, kitten. When you have them in place, send me a photo."

Start? What the fuck have I done...

I fumble for the toy bag in the closet, pulling out the handful of clothespins from the bottom where they might as well be gathering dust. I bite my lip. Fuck.

Positioning myself back on the pillow, I pull up my tank top and leave it tucked above my chest. I set up a timed 10 second shot, pinch my nipples with a pair of clothespins at the 5 second mark, wince, and then pout for the camera. My clit throbs in a horrible, aching way.

Me: 🥺 [Photo attachment]

Sir: "Good kitten. Keep the clothespins where they are and get the wand. Let me know when you're close. You may not cum."

I groan, reaching underneath my bed to find my wand vibrator. The sensation of the clothespins is distracting, and I'm not sure I'll be able to get myself to the edge, but Sir doesn't seem to be in the mood for disobedience. I position the wand over my clit, close my eyes, and imagine Sir's hands gripping my hips as I ride the wand.

I hit record on the camera when it starts to feel especially good.

"Oh, fuck, Sir," I moan. "Oh, please, Sir. Please. Please... It feels so good. I've been so good. I've been such a good pet for you. Please let me cum. Oh, God. I'm so close. I'm so- I'm so close. Mmm."

Finally, I pull the wand away when I'm too close. I look up at the camera, seeing my sweaty, panting face looking back at me.

"Please, Sir," I say to my mirror image. I end the recording.

Me: "Please, Sir. I'll be a good pet for you. 🥺" [Video attachment]

Sir: "Not yet, kitten. I'm not done with the clothespins."

Sir: "Put another clothespin on your tongue. I want to see a pathetic slut like you drooling for me."

Oh God. My nipples ache. I'm dying to rip the clothespins off of them, but I don't dare.

Sir seems to be in the mood to make me suffer, and I love feeling like his dirty toy. I rack my brain for ideas of how to turn him on, how to satiate his sadist brain. I grab my largest dildo, the one that's hard for me to take, that makes me whine in pain and pleasure. With the clothespin on my tongue, I record myself drooling onto the toy for him.

Me: 🤤 [Video attachment]

Sir: "Oh fuck, kitten. I love the way you drool on my cock. I want to see you fuck your desperate pussy with it."

Exactly what I wanted. I grin.

Sir: "Leave the clothespins in place."

My cunt throbs and aches. I feel so slutty and used right now. I hit record again and bring the toy to my opening, whimpering at the size of it, already stretching me open.

"Fuck, Sir... God... It's so big..." I try to say, struggling to take it all in my pussy. The words come out muffled, barely intelligible. I drool a little on my tank top in the process, feeling like a toy for my Sir's pleasure. Performing for the camera makes my skin flush hot. My nipples harden and I cry out, the pleasure of feeling so used finally overtaking the pain of my tortured nipples and my stretched cunt. I moan as I start to slowly fuck myself with the dildo, feeling every inch.

Drool trails down my chest as I gradually fuck myself harder and harder with the toy. My moans grow deeper and louder as I desperately grind on the cock. I get carried away, fucking myself hard and playing with my clit, bringing myself close to the edge easily. I keep myself there, achingly, not letting the pleasure push any further.

Me: "Please, Sir, please let me cum on your cock like a good little slut." [Video attachment]

Sir: "Did I say you could touch your clit, little fucktoy?"

My stomach drops.

Sir: "Put a clothespin on your clit. I want a photo now."

Jesus Christ. My hands fumble, searching for the pile of clothespins on my nightstand. My whole body tenses in anticipation, but I can hear Sir's tone in my head. Now. I squeeze my eyes shut, positioning the clothespin right where Sir wants it. I howl in pain as it snaps shut around my hardened clit, pussy clenching around the toy still inside me. I snap a photo, trying to disguise my wince.

I pull it off desperately as soon as the photo is taken, sending it to Sir. He'll never know, I tell myself.

Me: 🥺🥺🥺 [Photo attachment]

Sir: "Good kitten. I know it hurts. It looks like we'll have to play with more clothespins when I get back."

That sounds like a terrible idea. Which means it's almost definitely going to happen.

Sir: "You have two choices. You may either fuck yourself with my cock with the clothespin on your clit or you may take it off and edge yourself three times with the vibrator. What's your choice?"

Me: "Do I get to cum after either choice?"

Sir: "Fewer questions, more decisions. Either way, take the clothespin off your tongue. I want to hear you beg."

Me: "I want to edge myself, Sir. Thank you, Sir."

Sir: "Okay, pet. Beg me to cum each time."

Me: "Yes, Sir."

Sir: "Good kitten. I want to see how desperate you are."

With the thick dildo still inside of me, I reach for the wand toy and bring it to my clit, hitting record.

"Fuck," I moan. "Fuck, fuck, fuck... Sir, please let me cum. I've been waiting for days. My pussy is throbbing. I need it so badly. Please, please, please...."

I fuck myself with the cock, holding the wand firmly to my clit and moaning like a good little slut for Sir.

"Oh, God, oh God, oh God..." I feel my pussy start to clench and I realize I'm too close and I pull the vibe away.

"Please, Sir," I say to the camera.

Me: "Please. 🥺" [Video attachment]

Sir: "Mmm, you're a tempting little toy. That's one."

Damnit. Two more to go. I take a deep breath to steady myself, sweat beading up against my hairline. I must have brought myself to the edge five times today already. I let out a breath and hit record again.

I fuck myself hard on the cock, moaning loud for Sir in the way he likes.

"Fuck, Sir, your cock is so big. It feels so good in my pussy. Please fuck me. Please...." I reach for the wand again, bringing the powerful vibrations to my sensitive nub. I clench on the thick dildo the moment the toy touches my clit. "Oh, God," I moan. "Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck, Sir, I need to cum so bad. Please. Please, please please please..." I trail off into pleases until the words become mumbled.

I'm so close. Just ten more seconds. He'd never know. My eyes trail to the camera. Fuck. He'd absolutely know. And I'm a shitty liar. I remove the wand from my clit with a whimper, hoping the pathetic sounds of my desperation will get me permission to cum next time.

Me: "Pleeeeaaase, please, please, please 🥺" [Video attachment]

Sir: "That's two. You can do it, kitten."

Fuck. I'm still so close. I can feel my clit throbbing. I ache.

I'm already on the edge when the wand touches my clit. My hips buck against the toy as I fuck myself with deep, hard strokes of the dildo. My eyes look directly into the camera, biting my lip as I let out a guttural moan.

"Please Sir, I've been so good for you. I'll be so good for you, I'll make you cum so hard when you get back, use my face, use my cunt, fuck...please Sir I'm such a desperate slut, so desperate for your cock, oh --" my voice trails off into unintelligible moans. I'm right on the precipice and I pull the vibe away at the very last second.

"Fuuuuck," I moan. "Please, Sir. Please. Please."

Me: "Please, Sir. Please. I'll do anything you want. Please let me cum. 🥺" [Video attachment]

Sir: [Photo attachment]

I stare at my phone. There are no words, just a photo. I click on the attachment to find an image of Sir's hand, coated in their juices. I moan, imagining swirling my tongue around their fingers. My hard clit pulses at the sight.

Sir: "Not tonight kitten. Get some sleep. You're such a good boi."

My heart drops. Damnit. Fuck. I thought I had a chance, if I begged nicely enough. Fuck. My clit is throbbing so hard it feels like a second heartbeat. What if I... just came anyway? He'd never know...

Sir: "I know what you're thinking. You're a terrible liar, I will absolutely know. Don't, or you'll find out my latest punishment idea. Be a good kitten and you'll get rewarded. The choice is yours."

Fuck.

I take a cold shower. One more day until he gets back.

...

Me: Good morning, Sir.

Sir: Good morning, kitten. How are your nipples feeling this morning?

Me: 🥺 Sore.

Sir: Good. I'm proud of you for taking it. Let's see how much you can take when I get home.

Me: 🥺🥺🥺 Sir, please... Anything else.

Sir: Anything?... Give me an idea, pet. What are you willing to give?

Me: Tie me up. Spank me. Edge me. Fuck me with the cock that's too big.

Sir: All of the above. I've missed you. I want to give you bruises.

Me: 🥺 Yes, Sir.

Me: What else... are you gonna do with me, Sir?

Sir: You're impatient. But you've been good. Maybe I can give you a taste...

Sir: When you pick me up, no underwear. I want to be able to feel your wetness through your jeans. You'll be lucky if I don't bend you over the trunk of the car and spank you first...

Me: Yes, Sir. Whatever you say.

Sir: You keep saying "whatever I say." Whatever I say might be having you kneel on rice, little kitten. You're very good, but a sadist's mind can be a terrifying playground.

Me: I just want to be a good pet for you, Sir.

Sir: You are. A good pet is expected to have limits, my dear. Now tell me, how does it feel when you take my cock in that tight wet cunt of yours?

Me: Yes, Sir. It feels so good, Sir. Your thick butch cock stretching me out makes me feel like a slutty little toy. I love it when you use my cunt. Are you going to fuck me with your cock, Sir?

Sir: I am going to use your slutty cunt, pet. You're going to get down on all fours and I'm going to use the big cock. I'm going to fuck you from behind. I'm going to grab your hips and pull them into me, so you can't get away from me. How does that sound?

Me: Fuck, Sir, I want that so badly. I want your cock in me, stretching me open and filling me up. Use me. Fuck me 'til I'm screaming and the neighbors make a noise complaint.

Sir: You're getting me wet, pet. If you keep this up I'm going to gag you with my boxers. I'm going to use you just how I like it.

Me: Do you promise? 🥺

Sir: Do I promise to use my toy for my pleasure? Do I promise to take what I want from you and leave you spent? Do I promise to fuck you until you beg me to stop? Absolutely.

Me: You're making me wet. 🥺 Please come home and fuck me.

Sir: If we make it home first...I have half a mind to pull your pants down the moment I see you at the airport. I don't care who sees...I wish I could put my toy on display like that. But I'll have to wait until we get home. Once you've been fucked maybe I'll give you a proper spanking.

Me: Please, Sir. I just want your hands on me. However you want them. Spank me, choke me, pull my hair, fuck me, make me cum...

Sir: Who says you'll get to cum?

Me: Please Sir. 🥺 I'll beg so nicely for it... I'll be your good little kitten.

Sir: You begged me so nicely for it last night. How many days has it been, kitten?

Me: It's day six.

Sir: Maybe I'll force you to cum six times, one for each day I've missed your pretty little cunt. Give you what you've begged for until you beg me to stop. Do you think you can take it?

Me: Fuck, Sir. Fuck. I don't know. I just know I want to cum so badly. Please.

Sir: You'll get what you want, little pet. But I'm going to use your face and your cunt until I'm satisfied. This isn't about what you want.

Me: Yes, Sir. Use me. I'm yours.

Sir: Yes you are, my good pet. Tell me which one you've missed more, my cock or my cunt.

Me: I miss your cock, Sir. I'm just so desperate to be fucked like a little slut with it.

Sir: I love the way you drooled on my cock last night. You're so desperate for it. I wish you'd recorded yourself sucking it clean.

Me: Like this? [Video recording]

Sir: Exactly like that. It feels so good to fuck your face, kitten. Tell me how you're going to get me off after all this time without you.

Me: Yes, Sir. Fuck my face, Sir. I'm going to get on my knees for you and suck your big butch cock, get it nice and wet for my pussy so you can fuck me with it. I want you to cum inside me, Sir. Cum inside me before I'm allowed to cum.

Sir: You want to watch me cum before you're allowed to, huh my slutty pet? I can't wait to cum inside you and make you listen to me moan, make you desperate for my permission. It feels so good to stretch you out and fuck you nice and deep...you're such a good kitten for making me cum so hard. Are you wet again, kitten?

Me: Yes, Sir... You made me wet. 🥺 What should I do?

Sir: Go get some ice cubes and a towel. Grab the wand and my cock. When you're kneeling on the floor for me with the things I've asked, send me a photo.

Me: Yes, Sir. [Photo attached]

Sir: Good kitten. Put the ice on your nipples until they're hard. I wish I could use my teeth instead...

Me: Yes, Sir. Fuck it hurts. They're hard for you. [Photo attached]

Sir: Good pet. Hold the base of my cock against the floor. I want you to fill yourself with it. Take a video. I want to see every inch.

Me: God, Sir... Your cock is so big. I can't wait for you to fuck me senseless with it. Fuck me. [Video attached]

Sir: Very good kitten. I want you to fuck yourself slowly. Take the whole cock. I want you to feel it tomorrow.

Me: Fuck, my cunt is so ready for you, Sir. My pussy is aching for you. Please, Sir, can I fuck myself harder? [Video attached]

Sir: No, pet. Slowly. Tomorrow I'll fuck you hard. But today you're taking my cock inch by inch. When you're ready you can hold the wand to your clit.

Me: Thank you, Sir. Can I cum, Sir? Please? I'm already so close...

Sir: Keep fucking yourself. You may not cum.

Me: Please, Sir. I'll be so good for you. I'll do whatever you say. Please let me cum tonight. [Video attached]

Sir: Keep fucking yourself. You may not cum yet. You have permission to stop only if you're about to cum. Then start again. I'm setting a timer.

Me: How long? 🥺

Sir: 20 minutes

Me: I don't know if I can last that long, Sir. 🥺

Sir: If you cum without permission you will regret it tomorrow. Make your choice.

Me:...Yes, Sir.

Me: [20 minute video attachment]

Sir: Very good, pet. I'm proud of you for holding out. I got off watching you. Do you like knowing I just came watching you edge yourself?

Me: Thank you, Sir. Yes, Sir. 🥵

Sir: Good pet. You can cum tomorrow. I can't wait to see how desperate you are for me.

Me: Thank you, Sir. I can't wait to see you.

Sir: I can't wait to see you either, kitten. Let's see how long you make it tomorrow before you're begging me to cum.

Me: Goodnight, Sir.

Sir: Good night, kitten. You were a very good pet today.

Me: Thank you, Sir. 😌

--

I arrive at JFK early to find parking and wait for Sir in the baggage claim area. It's a Saturday, and the airport is packed with people. I've left my underwear at home, just like he asked. I wonder if anyone notices. My core aches at the sensation of being naked underneath my jeans, and I get lost in my imagination while I wait for Sir.

I'm just starting to fantasize about the orgasm I'm hoping for tonight when I finally spot him on the escalator, apparently missing the memo that wearing that much leather will get you a pat down from security. I swear he did that just for me. I stand up, feeling my clit rub against the rough fabric of my jeans.

I'm about to wave when he spots me, nodding in that butch way. He greets me with a hug and I sink into his embrace. I missed him.

"I missed you so much, Sir," I breathe into his ear. He holds me tight in his strong arms and I relax into him, feeling his soft warm leather jacket under my palms.

He plucks a kiss on my forehead as he lets me go, hand snaking around my waist. The buzzer on the baggage carousel sounds and I watch for his bag, determined to be a good submissive and carry it for him out to my car.

I recognize his duffel bag, worn leather with a kink pride flag luggage tag on it. I smile to myself at my Sir's pride, grabbing the duffel and hiking it over my shoulders.

"Good kitten," he murmurs in my ear. It sparks a fire in me that's been burning all week.

"Thank you Sir," I whisper. Hearing his voice in my ear sends a wave of pleasure through my whole body. I grab his hand. "I...uhh...have to go to the bathroom before we get home." I wonder if he'll call my bluff.

I pull him through the throngs of people, feeling his hand tighten around mine as we pass one, then two bathrooms before we reach the farthest corner of baggage claim. The crowds have thinned, and we're alone as I pull him along with me into the largest stall, locking the door behind us and dropping the bag on the floor.

He smirks. "Oh? Just a quick stop before we head home?" He teases. His hands trail from my jawline down my neck before gently pushing me against the wall, body pressing against mine.

"Please, Sir..." I breathe. I slip my hands under his leather jacket, feeling the hard muscle of his torso.

"Please what?"

His voice is low, a hum I can feel resonate through my body.

"Please fuck me, Sir. Please make me cum. God, please make me cum."

"So desperate for it... You can't even wait."

I whimper and nod, gripping onto his black t-shirt. His hands travel to my hips, holding my body against the wall for a moment before resting one hand over my aching cunt. I try to rock myself against his hand, and he laughs and calls me a slut. I moan into his shoulder, barely stifling the sound in the echoey bathroom. His fingers slowly slide between the waistband of my jeans and my hips, swiftly unbuttoning my jeans.

"No underwear. Good pet," he growls in my ear. His fingers find my clit and I let out a moan. His hand clamps over my mouth.

He runs his finger over my wet opening and strokes my clit in quick, tight circles that have me shaking. I'm helpless under his touch, just trying to contain my sounds. His eyes meet mine, and it feels like a dare. Daring me to moan. Daring me to cum.

12