Sexting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slips a finger inside me and my eyes flutter closed.

"Look at me while I'm fucking you," he growls in my ear. I whimper under his hand. I obey. His eyes make me feel exposed, and I grind my hips into his hand, trying to take more of him inside me. His thumb finds my clit and I let out a stifled moan. Fuck, I'm so close already.

I just need him to keep going, keep fucking me, right there, just like that, just like that... I'm panting against his hand, hips thrusting into his touch. I let out a whine, eyes searching his for permission.

He removes his hand from my mouth. "Is there something you'd like to ask, kitten?" His voice is low in my ear.

"Please, please, please -" I stammer. I'm so close I can barely form the words.

The door swings open and someone walks into the bathroom, opening a stall.

Sir's hand clasps back over my mouth. My stomach drops and we both freeze. His body is pressed against mine, barely breathing shallow breaths. His fingers are still in my cunt, and I throb around him.

I hear the toilet flush, then water running in the sink. The hand dryer whirs to life and finally the footsteps recede into silence.

"Please, Sir -" I start to whisper.

"No," he says coldly, and pulls his fingers from me, stuffing them in my mouth and making me clean them off. "You can wait."

"Wait?" I whine, but he's already grabbed his duffel bag from the floor, slinging the strap over his shoulder. He grabs my hand.

"Let's go."

...

We're almost home. I've been pouting for the past half hour, trying to budge Sir's steady hand from its place on my upper thigh. I've begged. I've bargained. And still every plea is met with "not yet, kitten," in increasingly stern tones.

Finally I pull my car into my parking space at our apartment, unbuckling my seatbelt. I turn to Sir and surprise him with a kiss, shifting in the driver's seat. His hand grips my jaw.

"I said you can wait, kitten." His voice drops into that low tone that tells me I'm in trouble. I follow him inside.

"Please, Sir..." I start to say. "I've waited so long, all week. I've been so good for you."

He drops his bag on the kitchen tiles. "You want me to fuck you right here, over the counter, don't you? You desperate little slut."

I pant. "Yes Sir, I'm your desperate slut, I want you here, now..."

"No. Go to the bedroom and get in position. Be ready for me."

I flush hot and nod, rushing to obey.

'In position' means knees on the floor, stripped.

Sir walks in five minutes later to see me kneeling, naked, hands resting behind my back. I'm eager to look up at him, but I keep my eyes and face downcast. I can hear him rummaging through the closet where we keep our toy bag. His hands feel strong as they grip my arms together behind my back, tying a length of rope around my wrists. He continues wrapping the rope, binding my chest and pinning my arms behind my back. The rope moves agonizingly slowly across my skin. Sir runs his hands over the lines across my chest, humming gently. He's teasing me.

"Please, Sir..." I breathe.

"Hmm?" he questions, and I'm sure he knows exactly what I want.

"Please touch me," I ask.

"I am touching you," he smirks.

"Please..." I want to groan. "Please fuck me, Sir."

His hands are forceful against my back as he pushes me forward, grabbing the rope so I don't fall face first and lowering me gently to his favorite spanking position. My cheek rests against the carpet, ass in the air. His hands explore my hip bones, trailing the curve of my side before resting one on my left ass cheek. I tense in anticipation.

His hands start slowly, delivering soft smacks to my ass. A gentle spanking always makes me suspicious -- I have never known Sir to stop before I'm panting and drooling. My ass starts to feel warm and I moan as the strikes grow in intensity.

I missed this. Him.

"Thank me for it, kitten," he orders.

"Uh," I moan. "Thank you, Sir."

One of his hands finds my hair and yanks. I moan as his other hand smacks my ass harder. I'm panting between each strike.

"Thank me again," he commands.

"Thank you...Sir." My voice is faint. I can barely make out the words between my own gasps and moans.

His hand releases my hair and I can feel both of his hands trail down the sides of my body, nails digging in. His fingers slide along my wet opening and I gasp, bucking my hips against his hand. He takes it away, chuckling.

"Control yourself, kitten," he says in that low, serious tone.

"P-please, Sir. God. Please fuck me," I beg. "I need it."

"You need it, kitten?" he teases. I respond with a moan.

His finger finds my cunt again, making slow circles around my clit. I moan, shifting my hips, trying to take his finger inside me, make it circle faster, anything, but Sir is slow and deliberate.

"Fuck, Sir. God. Fuck," I curse.

"So vulgar," he mocks. His fingers remain steady on my clit.

"God, that's so good," I moan. "I love your fingers on my clit, Sir."

Sir's finger circling my clit is sending electricity shaking through me, making my legs twitch and tremble. I'm moaning, desperate for more. He slips two fingers inside me and I let out a gasp. He thrusts his fingers inside me again, pulling them out agonizingly slowly. I don't know how much more I can take.

"Ohh, please fuck me, Sir," I beg. "Please fuck me, please fuck me..." My hips grind back into his fingers and I let out a moan, unable to form the words to beg more. To my surprise, he allows it.

"You like that, kitten? You want more of my fingers?" He lets out a groan, and for a moment I wonder if he's done torturing me.

My brain is scrambled. His fingers feel so good, and he's letting me brazenly fuck myself. Somehow I find the words. "Please, Sir, please can I cum," I whisper.

He removes his fingers and I whine at their absence. "No," he says, voice stern.

I can feel tears of desperation well up in my eyes.

"Please, Sir," I beg, one more time.

He delivers a sharp smack to my ass and I yelp. "I said no." His tone is almost as sharp as his spank.

In one swift motion, he yanks the rope around my chest and raises me to my kneeling position. I whimper, and he shoves his fingers in my mouth, still wet from my cunt. I taste myself and moan, sucking and cleaning him off. I wish it was his cock in my mouth, in my cunt. The thought sends electricity up my spine.

Sir's hands trace the lines of the rope, finding the knot in the back where he finished the tie. His hands feel so sure, so confident as he pulls the rope from my chest, keeping the tension so I can feel every twist slide against my body. He pulls carefully, slowly, the rope softly caressing the scars below my nipples. That area is always sensitive, and his gentle touch pulls a light moan from my lips. I can almost hear his smirk as he follows the imprints in my skin with his thumb. Somehow the top wraps of rope are even slower to leave my chest, my body alight with the friction of rope against skin. When the rope is gone, he wraps his arms around me, chin resting on my shoulder. He rubs some of the marks left over from the rope, and I moan from the aching pleasure of it.

"Get on the bed and show me that pretty little cunt of yours," he growls in my ear.

God. His commanding voice makes me clench.

"Yes, Sir," I say, my skin feeling hot.

I stand and crawl onto the bed, carefully swaying my hips and showing off my ass. I spread my legs to reveal my wet pussy.

I turn my head and watch his eyes travel from my face to my cunt. He licks his lips, unbuckling his belt and unbuttoning his pants to reveal his cock, the big one that's hard for me to take but feels so good inside me. I'm so wet already. He positions the tip against my opening and I moan, starting to push my hips slowly back into him when his hand on my ass stops me.

"You're going to be such a good kitten for me, aren't you?" he asks.

"Yes Sir," I moan.

"And a good kitten knows that Sir always cums first."

I pout. "Yes, Sir."

"Be a good kitten for me, baby," he says.

He sinks his big cock into me slowly, stretching me out in a hot aching way that leaves me panting.

"Fuck, Sir. Jesus -- fucking Christ."

"So vulgar," he chuckles.

Just when I think it's too much and I can't take anymore, I feel his hips meet mine and I'm full of him.

"Oh my God..." I whimper.

Then he doesn't move. That's it. He just stays there, perfectly still, cockwarming me.

"Please -- Sir --" I choke out.

"Do you want something?" he laughs.

My entire body is on fire and for a moment, I'm incredulous. I want to brat. I want to taunt him, the way he's taunted me this whole week. But I've promised him I'll be good. Maybe if I say it sweetly enough...

"You know what I want, Sir," I whimper, turning my head to give him my poutiest eyes. Maybe I'll get away with it.

He scoffs. "With that attitude, clearly you want to be punished."

Oh shit.

"W-what's my punishment, Sir?" I ask in a wavering voice.

"You'll see," he replies. "No need to ruin the surprise."

I fucking hate his patience.

His hands grip my hips as he slowly draws back out of me. He pulls me back onto his cock and I moan, putting thoughts of my punishment aside. He finds a slow, steady rhythm.

"Fuck, I love the way you fill me up, Sir," I pant.

"You take my cock so well, kitten," he praises.

"Thank you, Sir."

His thrusts become faster, and I can hear his low moaning as the base of the cock presses against his clit. He runs his nails down my back, over my sides. His moans, his voice, the way he is using my cunt to get himself off before I get to cum...it's all becoming too much. My moans join his as my mind shuts off, feeling nothing but him inside me, hands gripping the sheets.

I can't cum without clit stimulation, so all I can do is moan helplessly and take his cock. His thumb finds my clit, as if on cue, and I whimper. He really is trying to torture me.

"Don't you dare cum, kitten," he growls.

It's too late. I can't take it anymore. I have seven days of pent up sexting plus a ruined orgasm in the airport bathroom. I don't even mean for it to happen.

It comes out as a half-muffled whimper and an obvious trembling of my body. My legs are shaking and I clasp a hand over my mouth, suddenly terrified by what I've done.

I've never disobeyed Sir directly before.

He lets out a groan and continues to fuck me. Maybe he didn't notice? My cunt is so sensitive but I can't risk letting him know. I bite down on my hand as his cock pounds into me, his moans getting louder and louder until he's finished with me. He slides out of my dripping pussy and I whine, wondering if I've gotten away with it.

"You little slut," he says in a voice that sounds like praise, I think.

"Yes, Sir," I say obediently. "Your slut."

"Yes, you are my slut." He grins at me. "My little slut deserves to cum. Come here."

He grabs me by the hips and brings my pussy to his face, cleaning me up greedily. I'm still so sensitive from cumming, but it feels so good, and I'm quickly falling apart in depraved moans and "oh fuck"s and "oh God"s. My hand is gripped hard in his short, cropped hair, desperate for something to hold onto.

"God, Sir. Fuck. Fuck me. Your mouth... Oh my God. Please, Sir."

"Please what, kitten?"

"Please let me cum, Sir. Ohh. Please let me cum."

"Again?" He asks. "So greedy. Yes kitten, you may cum. For the rest of the night, you have permission to cum."

He knows. Fuck. I know this is a trap. Double fuck. But right now his tongue feels so good on my clit that all I can do is moan, my thighs clamping around his face. My back arches and I let out a scream, gasping for breath.

When my body stops shaking, I find his eyes. His face is serious, but not angry. Sir has always told me he doesn't believe in bringing anger into our dynamic.

"You disobeyed me, kitten," he says softly.

I avert my eyes, nodding. "I'm sorry Sir," I whisper. "I couldn't take it. You felt so good..."

He puts a finger to my lips.

"I'm going to punish you, kitten. Maybe this way you'll learn self-control."

He explains the parameters. He's going to force me to cum, using the vibrator against my clit and letting me pick from our other toys. His plan was six times after the bratting, but since I came without permission, he wants to make me use my safeword. He might even leave me there, helpless, but he'll be there within seconds of me withdrawing my consent.

"Do you agree to that, kitten? I want to punish you until you can't take it anymore. 'No' won't help you. In fact, I expect I'll probably hear you say no many times. Are you sure that you agree to this?"

A nervous thrill runs through me. I want to push myself to my limit, find out how many times I can really cum.

My safeword is red. I imagine myself reaching the point of needing to use it. I've never called it before. I'm scared, but I trust him. A part of me wants to show him I can do it. A bigger part of me thinks being helpless and pushed to the limit is incredibly hot. I want to be fucked out until I'm a desperate, babbling mess.

I look him in the eye. "Yes, Sir."

"What other toys do you want, kitten?" he asks me in a deep tone.

"Um. The, um..." I stammer. "The dildo, the violet shimmery one..."

It's my favorite one to start with. A nice medium size and soft, flexible shape. He places it on the bed next to my thigh and motions for me to lie on my back.

I take a breath to steady myself as Sir buckles his leather cuffs around my wrists and ankles, clipping each limb to the eye bolts I drilled into our bed frame on one of my handy dyke days. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but now as I lie spread out on the bed, I wonder if I've created my own demise. His eyes meet mine before he plants a kiss on my forehead. I hear the hum of the vibrator and tense in pleasure and anticipation as he holds it to my clit.

I can't help the whimper in my throat when the vibrations touch me.

"Let it out, kitten," he says huskily. "Tell me how good it feels."

"Oh, fuck," I moan, tensing against my restraints. "Oh, fuck, Sir. Oh fuck. Oh God it feels so gooooood."

"Do you want to get fucked like a good little slut for me?"

My cunt clenches when he says this, as if suddenly aware of how empty it is.

"God, fuck me, Sir. Yes. Fuck me. Fuck me like a slut, please. Please, please please please..."

He presses the dildo against my opening and I moan as it slides into my wet, still sensitive cunt. He draws it back out, fucking me rhythmically until I'm right at the edge again.

"Oh please Sir, can I -- " I start.

He chuckles. "Oh now you're asking permission. Yes, my sweet little slut. You can cum as much as you want."

I'm cumming again. "Oh God, oh fuck, oh, oh, ohhhhh!" I cry out. My back is arched against the bed as I pull against the restraints. I'm so sensitive but Sir doesn't move. The vibrator buzzes away against my clit and my cunt is still clenching around the dildo. My body is on fire and I'm completely helpless.

"Good kitten," Sir whispers in my ear, gloating. "Keep cumming for me."

"Oh God, oh fuck," I whimper.

My hips are jerking wildly, trying to escape the vibrator, but only finding overstimulation.

"Ahh--" I cry. "Fuck, Sir." My breathing is fast, my body struggling to make sense of the intensity of sensations on my worn out cunt. Sir keeps steadily thrusting the dildo in and out of me. My muscles clench as my exhausted body starts to cum, again. This time, my moans are wilder, louder. Tears prick the corners of my eyes.

The vibrator still buzzes against my sensitive clit as I struggle against the cuffs. I'm panting and yelping, body unable to come down from its last orgasm.

Sir pushes a strand of sweat-drenched hair from my eyes. "What's your color, kitten?" he asks.

I do a quick body scan. I'm overwhelmed but I want to take more. "Green, Sir," I whisper, which turns into a moan as my body relaxes just enough for the fucking to feel good again.

"Good kitten," he praises. "Take it."

"Yes, Sir," I pant.

He fucks me harder with the dildo and it makes me scream. The next orgasm comes quickly and I can feel the soreness building in my thighs, my ass, my back. I can't hold back the tears this time. Sir wipes them away with his thumb, kissing my cheek.

"Is that all you've got, kitten?" he asks gently.

I struggle to catch my breath. "Still...green...Sir," I say between gasps.

Sir shoves the dildo inside me and I shriek, searching for him with my eyes as I feel his weight lift from the bed. He returns with a length of rope, which he loops around my leg, fastening the vibrator to my thigh, still positioned right against my clit. I shift my hips, testing what I was already sure of -- the vibrator isn't going anywhere.

Sir rises from the bed again, placing my phone on the tripod I used to send him dirty videos this week. He opens up FaceTime and dials himself, crossing to the doorway. I whimper. "Please --"

"Don't go anywhere, kitten," he says with an amused wink before leaving the room.

Oh God. The buzzing of the vibrator against my clit is beginning to feel dull and numb. I shift restlessly in my bonds. An aching orgasm builds inside me and spreads through my tired body. I look at the camera and whine. "Please..."

I don't know how long I stay there. I lose count of my dull, weak orgasms, growing less pleasurable and more painful every time.

Eventually, I start to beg.

"Please, Sir, please... Fuck. I can't take any more. It's too much. It hurts. Please."

My whole body is overstimulated. I can barely see, yet the room is too bright. I can hear my heartbeat in my ears. I'm surprised when I feel Sir's nails dragging down my sides. He must have come in sometime while I was drowning in my own moans.

"Please...no more Sir, please --" I beg.

"No more?" he asks, one eyebrow raised.

I moan wordlessly as yet another dull orgasm rips through me. I can barely catch my breath. He watches me jerk and moan, waiting.

My body hurts. My throat is sore from moans that border on screaming. My muscles ache from tensing against my restraints. My cunt feels simultaneously fucked out and totally numb. Tears stream down my face.

"Red, Sir," I whisper.

In an instant, the vibrator is turned off and untied from my leg. The dildo lands on the floor next to the bed and I almost laugh. My wrists and ankles are freed and Sir envelopes me, holding my head to his chest. He kisses my hair, rubbing my back gently.

"Good kitten. Very, very good kitten," he praises over and over in my ear.

I sniffle and nuzzle into his touch. My body still buzzes and tingles with the vibrations of the toy, but I feel relief and comfort now. My breathing is rushed but starting to slow. He holds me so tight, and I feel safe in his arms.

Eventually, we disentangle and he takes off my wrist and ankle cuffs and rubs the skin underneath, where it's a little red and raw. He gets me a glass of water and asks if I want a snack, wrapping me in my favorite cozy blanket.

He kisses my forehead. "I missed you, kitten. It's good to be home."

As he wraps me in his arms, I think, Yeah. It's good to be home.

12