Sexting and Submission Pt. 01

Story Info
While her husband was away, she had to play...
771 words
3.88
11.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dagney
Dagney
1 Followers

Celeste's husband was away on business, and she was so hot thinking about him that it hurt. Her clit was so hard and so swollen she needed relief. She knew there was no way that she could possibly make herself cum like he did, but she needed an orgasm.

She went to his side of the bed and opened the drawer where he kept all of the toys. She selected the one that always made her whole-body shiver as it massaged her clit to the core. She felt a little guilty indulging without Grayson but getting off was all that she could think about after all of the sexting they had been doing. They had really ramped things up this trip!

She took off all of her clothes and laid her head on his pillow. It still smelled of him. Familiar. Masculine. Sex. His cologne. Just when she thought she could not possibly want him anymore than she already did, the smell of him teased her and heightened her senses. She felt wetness dripping out of her, gushing out of her. She massaged her hard nipples and imagined him pulling and tugging on them. All he had to do was play with her nipples to make her pussy drip the juices that he so vigorously and hungrily sucked from her. Her body trembled even before she touched herself.

When she actually touched her clit with her finger she was amazed at how swollen and wet she was. It made her think of grabbing for Grayson's cock and the tip being wet with pre-cum. "My God, Celeste! What is wrong with you?" Grayson had only been gone three days but the two of them despite being married for eight years, fucked hard and often. They were the most passionate couple amongst their friends. Despite not kissing and telling, it was obvious they were into each other. Celeste's friends often called them rabbits. As in, they fucked like rabbits. Grayson swelled with pride every time he heard that. He was insatiable and a very good fuck.

She turned the clit massager on and immediately came so hard her whole body writhed with pleasure. Even alone, she moaned. "Oh God!" The orgasm was strong and intense, but she was still craving. She was shaking with want. She reached into the bedside table and took out the large blue dildo and stuck it inside of herself deeply so when she came again the walls of her sex would have something to tighten around. Her clit was so sensitive that when she placed the vibrator against it again it was almost painful but in a pleasure sort of way. Still, she persisted and came over and over again.

No amount of getting off was actually relieving her but rather it was getting her harder. Her body ached for his touch, literally.

As she laid there, she decided to text Grayson. "I've been bad. Very bad." His reply was instant. "What did you do?"

Quickly she confessed to playing with herself without his permission.

He replied. 'You will have to be punished."

They had never role played before, but this was really exciting Celeste. She replied, "Yes, sir. I deserve it. I was very bad. Please, sir. Punish me good."

"Celeste I might have to spank your ass hard and then drive my very hard cock deeply into it over and over again until you are begging, yes begging me to cum deeply into that tight little ass of yours."

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, sir. Please. But...what if I want to suck you?"

"You will do whatever I say. Got it?"

"Yes, sir. I need it so bad. I was very bad. I came over and over again without you. I should have asked first."

"Yes, you should have. I intend to fuck you so hard and so long that you pass out and then wake you up rubbing your lips with my cock. You will take it. You will cum for me Celeste and I will cum in you and on you."

"Oh God, Grayson!"

"When I get home, I expect you to be wearing your black robe, with black stockings and heels and no panties so I can take you. And you will only cum when I say you can."

It would still be two more days before Grayson returned from his trip. Celeste was so hot she felt like she might explode. She was literally trembling with want and desire. How would she function for two more days? And how would she keep from cumming the moment that he touched her?

Until Next Time...

Dagney
Dagney
1 Followers