Sexting - Tasks & Instructions Ch. 01

Story Info
Our first time sexting - tasks & instructions to follow.
820 words
4.03
34.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never had the confidence to type those dirty words. Sure, I knew sexting was a thing people did together, but it was never something I had the opportunity to explore. Until I met you. On social media, we would like each other's photos. Subtly flirting back and forth like most teenagers do. You were the first to message me, but why did you do that? I'll never know. Did you actually like me? There's no way you knew I was secretly imagining us sitting in our beds, texting each other naughty words until after midnight.

Do you want to try it with me? Give each other little commands & instructions to carry out. Will you tell me what to do? How to touch myself when I'm alone & no one is home to interrupt me.

It was my senior year of high school. My 18 year old self was so full of fantasy, but without much sexual experience. Yes, I had kissed some boys at parties, but they were never romantically interested in dating me. I can't forget that night we started chatting. Why did I suddenly decide to be so open with you?

Previously I kept those sexual urges to myself; pushing the feelings deep inside of me. Trying to forget all of my fantasies, but tonight I'll let you entertain me. Tonight are free to play to our game. We can tell each other what to do.

I ask you what you're wearing & you kindly reply. A simple T shirt & some shorts. You're not shy though. You text me, commanding me to remove my top. It's 8pm on a Thursday night, but we have class tomorrow. Tonight I won't hesitate. Tonight I want to make you proud, so I expose my nipples; letting the cool air shock my skin. My bedroom door is closed, but still I'm afraid of being interrupted so I cover myself under the bedsheets.

It's my turn to send the next text. I ask you if its fine to remove your shorts. You say I'm not being pushy enough, that I need to text you from a more dominating position. I always thought girls were supposed to just act submissive, but your willingness to play the sub sounds so fun. I tell you to take your shorts off now. Don't make me wait!

As our little game of sending each other little tasks heats up, its your turn to give me a command. You tell me to run my hands under my panties, and lightly rub my pussy with just my fingers. I remind myself to go slowly, and follow your every instruction. Lightly with just my fingertips, I rub circles beneath my underwear; enjoying our sexting session, but it's my turn.

I don't want to go easy on you. Oh no. I won't let you grab your cock just yet. I want you to remove your underwear, and hump the corner of your bed. Stick your ass out, hump your bed & spread your ass cheeks. I hope that makes you feel more dominated.

I was so shy to hit send on that text, but tonight I am feeling more confident. You are making me feel like I can be the perfect little switch for you. Both commanding but obedient. I'm afraid of what you'll make me do next, as we continue to dare each other into dirtier and kinkier tasks. Will you make me try anal? Something I haven't even watched in porn.

While I sit in bed, awaiting your next text message, I remember to keep lightly circling my pussy but then my phone vibrates. The screen lights up and I see your name with my next set of instructions.

You tell me that your last task was embarrassing, but made your cock so hard. You thank me for the humiliating task but remind me it's my turn to be humiliated. You tell me to remove my panties and send a photo to show you how wet I've become. My phone vibrates a second time with another message. It reads "then I want you to stuff the panties in your mouth and send a selfie"

I don't know what to do. I want to be obedient but is this too far? I take a minute to think to myself. My pussy feels so good & its all thanks to your instructions. Do I want to continue? My fingers drag the underwear down my legs & over my feet. I look down towards the end of the bed & see my wet panties lying there. My poor little pussy completely wet & exposed now while I lie in bed. I do it. I snap a photo of my embarrassingly wet underwear before opening my mouth to stuff myself. I click send on the text message and turn my phone upside down; too embarrassed as I wait for you response.