All Comments on 'Sexting with My Aunt Judy'

by metooiseeyou

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this; made me envious

BroadusBroadusalmost 2 years ago

Sorta amusing set up and a very sexy story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love, not fare how easy you made me wet with something so taboo. The story line is a “hard to swallow”, but your timing is great. My nephew is moving to my city to attend college in two weeks and I can’t help but look at these stories. I wish that it was me covered in my nephew’s cum. He was here with my older sister in May, I started flirting with him whenever we where alone. Mentally I have already moved past caring about my sister’s feelings. I go to bed every night dreaming of his hands on my hips as I push myself back on his young hard cock.

Do you think I’m a bad catholic ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good, other than you made a mistake by having him dress in a white dress in the second page

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I clicked this because I have an aunt Judy, Super sexy story! I enjoyed the plot and build up! Great length, good read.

JustmeWBJustmeWBalmost 2 years ago

Great ride.

I knew something was up, when Judy wasn't called out

after the video. She called him Mark, and NOT Daniel.

(the imaginary lover's name)

Love the ending. ( no surprise, but still loved it!)

Now can Judy share Mark with Carol, and knock her up too?

"Aunt" Carol gets Baby Fever too, ya know?.

1 house,

1 Dad,

2 Moms,

1 Dog,

Lots of kids,

Happy Family

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 2 years ago

"Sexting With My Aunt Judy:" - Twenty-nine Year Old (Possibly Virgin) Aunt, Judy and Nineteen Year Old (Possibly Virgin) Nephew, Martin.

This story is so lively, bubbly, soft and romantic...it appears to be real to the nth degree!!

The length is perfect, the theme is awesome, very believable, and the characters are in perfect unison from the get-go! The ending is perfect--to my tastes of impregnation--and, true love and family win in the end!!

I would suggest the story end as it is written, with no further additions, parts nor chapters. It is perfect as written. I gave this story Five (5) Stars...as I do with every story that entails the female incest partner is impregnated with impending motherhood.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. Creative and really sexy. The double planning seemed a little much but really good. Thanks for this story.

whacky76whacky76almost 2 years ago

Loved the plot having them both being played by Carol. Nice!

grumpyggrumpygover 1 year ago

Really good story and worth every 5* readers have given it. Just one comment is that it would be worth having an editor give a quich check over. Mainly use of capitals and lower case mistakes around speech marks. But that's advice, not a criticism.

WelshWarblerWelshWarblerover 1 year ago

Another great 5 star story, slight criticism on page 1 Mark changed to Bryan then returned to being Mark.

SatyrDickSatyrDick4 months ago

[30.01.24]

Que Romantique!

11/10 Carols!!!!!

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19813 months ago

Wasn't bad besides how you went from mark to brain back to mark like you for the name of your own character which is never a good thing for a writer

Xavier3737Xavier37373 months ago

This was FU@&$NG AWESOME AND HOT!!! I LOVED IT!!! CAROL is an incredible friend... definitely five ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Incestlove54Incestlove542 months ago

Loved this story. 😍😍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous