Sextopia, Where Women are Fuck Toys

Story Info
A man finds a land where all women are used as fuck toys.
1.2k words
3.65
13.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made it to Sextopia by accident. I was sailing around the world when I hit a rough storm and my boat washed ashore on this magical island. I rode the storm out inside of my boat and once it had passed, I wondered into town to look for help fixing my boat.

But within seconds, I had forgotten all about my little boat.

The first sign I got that this place was different and special was when I saw a girl in lingerie wearing a collar that was tied to a pole on the sidewalk. It had been raining so she was wearing a rain coat but it was clear so you could still see her body very well. Dangling from her neck was a little sign that I couldn't read because it was in their native language.

Eventually, as I learned the language and their ways, I discovered that the tag around her neck was a price list. If a man wanted to rent her, he could look at the prices for time and a list of things they were and were not allowed to do to her. Finally, there was a phone number where her owner could be reached so a deal could be struck.

But I didn't know that at first. At first, all I knew was up and down that street, and every street off of it, there were hot women dressed like sluts, tied to street poles. Forgetting about why I was there, I walked up and down the street, fucking every girl with my eyes.

Eventually as I was checking out the ass on one girl, a man came out of the cafe she was in front of and said something to me. I couldn't understand the language so I asked if he spoke English. At the question, he walked back into the cafe and out with him came another man who looked at me with a smile and said "You're not from here I assume" and let out a little laugh.

"No, my sailboat took some damage in the storm and it washed ashore here. Where am I?"

"Well, you wouldn't be able to pronounce the name even if I told it to you. But I call it Sextopia! Congrats man, you just found paradise. My boat landed here just like yours about ten years ago and my life has been amazing ever since. I'm Brian, by the way. What's your name?"

As he was speaking, the first man who came out and talked to me started slapping him on the shoulder. Laughing, Brian said "Sorry, he wants to get to business. He wants me to let you know that you can touch her if you want and that the prices are negotiable."

"I'm sorry... what?"

"The girl you were looking at. If you want to fuck her, and let me tell you, she's a good fuck, you can check her out, grab her where you want and if you like her, he will go down on the prices a bit," Brian said, groping the girl all over as he did.

I was dumbfounded. Was this real? She was right next to us but they were talking about her like she wasn't there. All the while, she just stood there, smiling.

"That sounds amazing but I don't really have much cash. And I'll need it to fix my boat."

Brian laughed "I'll tell you what. This one is on me. I'll rent her for 45 minutes. You take her in back, use her and then come out and have a cup of coffee with me and we will see if you still care about getting your boat fixed" he laughed again.

I stared at him in shock as he handed the other man some money. Once the money changed hands, Brian led me and the woman to a small room in the back of the cafe. It had a small bed, a sink, a fan and a heater but not much else. We walked in and Brian patted me on the back, told me to have fun and whispered "she likes her hair pulled" and winked before leaving and closing the door on us.

As soon as the door closed, the girl got on her knees and started taking my pants off.

At this point I should tell you that this girl was amazingly beautiful. The people there looked like nothing I had seen before. They were all tan and beautiful with very soft skin and it seemed like everyone had tan skin and a good physique and this one was no different.

She began sucking my cock and gave the best blow job I've ever had. She played with my balls as she took my entire cock down her throat over and over again without even the slightest of gags.

She would suck my cock, then take a break and put both of my balls in her mouth and suck on them as she looked up at me. It was one of the most amazing things I had ever experienced. It was like she was trained how to be the perfect fuck toy. She sat there, on her knees, for a good 20 minutes as she gave my cock and balls a thorough tongue bath.

I was so close to cumming but I really wanted to fuck her so remembering what Brian said, I figured fuck it, let's see how this goes. I grabbed her by the hair as she was sucking me, puller her up to her feet and walked her over and threw her on the bed. As I took the rest of my clothes off, she laid there, legs spread wide open, looking at me.

I stood over her and groped her as I tried to decide how I was going to fuck her. I was so turned on, I could tell I wasn't going to last long so I wanted to be sure I chose the right position.

I decided to see how flexible she was. I took her legs and pushed them up over her head then took her hands and made her hold her legs. Immediately she could tell what I wanted and bent her legs all of the way over and behind her head. The position offered her holes up perfectly.

I slid my cock into her tight pussy and began pounding immediately. I couldn't believe how amazing this was. Here I am, an old balding guy with a beer gut fucking an incredibly hot woman who was way out of my league. And not just fucking her, I was giving it to her as hard as I could (and I know how to fuck pretty hard).

I stared into her eyes as I used her pussy to get off and maintained eye contact as I nutted deep inside of her.

After I was done, I got dressed and met Brian in the cafe. We sat and talked for a couple of hours as he told me all about Sextopia. And after that, it wasn't a difficult decision to make. I decided I had to stay. I knew pretty much right away that this was the definition of paradise and only a fool would leave Sextopia.