Sextortion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she was dressed, Kevin turned on the vibrator long enough to give Janette a little tease before allowing her to log off so she could take her laptop to work.

Janette drove to work, and was startled when the vibrator came on while she was driving. Kevin allowed it to run for three or four minutes before turning it off and sending her a text asking how her drive went. Janette believed that she was going to orgasm while driving and was not sure how that would have gone behind the wheel. But now she was horny and wet, and had to go into work that way.

What Janette did not know was that Kevin had access to her google calendar as one of the many features he controlled now on her computer. As such, he knew that she had a group meeting at 10:00am, followed by a business lunch at noon down the street. At 10:00 Janette was sitting at the table with her female manager and eight co-workers in the large conference room. Like the others, she had her laptop in front of her. About ten minutes into the meeting she jumped with a start when the vibrator clicked on.

"Everything okay?" Sue, the older woman sitting to her right asked when Janette jumped.

"Sure, I just had a hiccup." She lied, as the toy began pulsating and vibrating inside of her. She could feel the attachment pressing firmly against her clit, held snug by her panties and pants as it began stimulating her clit. She looked to her left, where William sat, hoping that neither he nor Sue could hear the vibrator, but it was indeed very quiet. No one else at the table had noticed anything.

The video chat room box popped up on the screen. Janette quickly hit the button to mute the speaker on her laptop and minimize the screen. A text popped up saying "I can still see you, just pretend I'm not here."

Janette concentrated on the discussion at the meeting, happy that she had little to do with anything being presented today. She thought that Kevin would run the toy for a couple of minutes as he did in the car, but five minutes later it was still going in her and she was way too close to orgasm than she could deal with in a room full of people.

"Oh my..." She whispered as she began to climax.

"What was that, Janette?" Her manager asked.

Janette did her best to keep her composure, "Oh, nothing. I'm sorry, I misunderstood that last point and just got it."

'Looks like you're cumming' Kevin typed.

Janette sat as still as possible, then replied 'I just did. Please turn it off before everyone finds out'

'What's the fun in that?' Kevin replied.

The vibrator continued. Janette felt another orgasm nearing. She began opening and closing her legs beneath the table, trying her best to lessen the sensations to no avail. Then she was cumming again. She clenched her jaws and was forced to scrunch her face in effort not to moan or make any other sound as she climaxed. And Kevin still would not turn it off.

She came a third time. By now she was using her hand to push against her abdomen and even reach down to pull at the vibrator through her pants. It was then that she realized that she should have worn a dress.

'Please turn it off. I can't take anymore' she typed frantically.

A forth orgasm hit her and she thought she was going to double over in her chair. She leaned forward, slightly bucking her hips in her chair seeking any relief possible. When Sue looked at her she said, "I'm sorry, I think I'm coming down with something, my stomach is really starting to bother me."

Her manager looked at her sympathetically, "Do you need to take a break?"

Before Janette could respond, Dennis, a young man sitting across the table from her said, "I have only one more thing to add that Janette can answer." Looking her way he asked a question. Janette wished that she could reach across the table and slap the 26-year-old, brown haired heavyset man. Doing her best to ignore the next oncoming orgasm, she did her best to rattle off the answer he was looking for. Janette was glad that she knew exactly what he was requesting because she did not believe that she could have processed the information and come back with a coherent answer otherwise. As soon as she finished speaking she was cumming again. Janette believed that she was going to piss her pants from the intensity of this one. Her manager ended the meeting and Janette closed her laptop and rushed to the restroom.

Another orgasm hit her as she rushed down the hallway and she stumbled against the wall and had to squat to regain her composure. She let out an "Oh my god." Before looking about, thankful that no one was there to witness this. She made it to the bathroom and climaxed one more time as she stumbled into the stall. But by the time she had her pants unfastened the vibrator turned off. She pulled it out of her and sat on the toilet, trying to catch her breath.

Then she received a text. "Wasn't that fun. You better leave that in you so I can play a little more today."

Janette cursed, but slowly put the vibrator back inside of her before pulling her panties and pants up. "Tomorrow I'm wearing a fucking dress."

Janette returned to her desk and went back to work. Sue stopped by to ask how she was feeling and she lied to cover the truth. It was hard to believe that she had just experienced multiple orgasms in front of her co-workers. But she had managed to endure it, though she was going to have to speak with Kevin to work out a way to prevent this from happening again.

At the appointed time she left and went to her lunch meeting with a Karl Rose and Larry Johnson. Two older men who ran a business that was as doing work with her company. It was mostly a curtesy meeting so there was little true business to discuss. Then, part way through eating, the vibrator turned on again.

A few tables away Kevin sat, watching Janette. Using her google calendar he had seen when and where she was going to be and made sure to be there so he could observe this in person. Today he was going to escalate this game to the next level, assuming that he had the courage to go through with it.

Janette silently groaned as the first orgasm hit her. Having cum so often only a short while ago it did not take long for the vibrator to do its job. She squeezed her legs together, praying for the damn thing to turn off. She came twice more, excusing her behavior on stomach problems. Since they had nothing more to discuss they finished the meeting and Janette left. She was about to go to the bathroom and remove it, but it finally turned off. She left the restaurant and began walking back to the office, regretting her decision to leave in in when it powered up again as she walked. Janette found it difficult to walk with any sense of normalcy as she was being internally fucked and vibed. Several times she leaned back against a wall,,holding herself upright as she climaxed in front of anyone passing by. Thankfully there were not too many people who paid any attention to her.

She did not notice Kevin following her. His cock was hard just from watching her, as well as in anticipation for what he planned next. Seeing the alleyway that he had checked out previously just ahead of them he picked up his pace to catch up to Janette. He reached her and took her by the arm. "Go this way, Janette." He said.

"Who..." Then she recognized his voice. "What the hell are you doing here. You're in California."

"I decided to come for a visit." He lied. "Come with me."

Janette's knees nearly buckled, both from the current orgasm and fear of discovering Kevin had found her. "I'm not going anywhere with you."

"You better if you want to put an end to all this."

She reluctantly let him escort her down the alley and into an unlocked door of a building that was supposed to be under construction. Kevin grabbed his phone and clicked on the app to turn off the vibrator.

"Thank god." Janette said.

Kevin hit play and brought up a well edited video of their previous conversations. Janette stared wide-eyed as she heard her own voice saying that she was looking for someone to role play with her by forcing her to have sex, and how she would never report it to anyone. Kevin then showed her links to a couple of forced sex fantasy forums that he had used her account to register her on, and make comments about how she was looking for forced sex fantasies.

"What the fuck is the meaning of this?" She asked.

"I've been having fun with you, but now I want the real thing. So if you don't agree then I'm just going to take what I want anyway. And with all the videos, pictures, and everything else you won't be able to do anything about it."

Kevin unfastened his pants. "Let's start with you sucking my cock."

"No, please don't make me do that."

Kevin pushed her down to her knees. Janette took his cock in her hand, feeling it growing even harder. She thought about how she had watched him jack off and now she was going to give him a blow job. She loved giving head, but did not want to do it to this man. But feeling that she had no other recourse, she opened her mouth and began sucking him.

Kevin used his phone and turned on the vibrator. "Now you can feel what's it like to suck and be fucked at the same time."

Janette groaned as the toy began stimulating her. She worked Kevin's cock like a pro. Trying to ignore his comments of pleasure as her mouth satisfied his rod. "Oh yes, that's it." He told her.

Janette began cumming, resulting in her working her mouth even faster on Kevin's cock. "Yes, I'm going to cum." He told her.

Janette pictured the intense volume of thick, streaming cum that she had witnessed Kevin producing and realized that all of that was about to erupt in her mouth. She loved cum, but had never ingested that much orally at one time before. Plus, this was a stranger who was taking advantage of her that she was pleasing this way.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Kevin proclaimed as he began cumming.

Janette felt the thick wads of semen blasting into her mouth, coating her tongue and striking the back of her throat as he shot load after load into her. She gulped it down, but there was so much that some was dribbling out of the sides of her mouth. Kevin continued to moan in delight as he continued until he was fully satisfied.

"That was fucking great." He told her, "Now take off your pants."

"What, no." She said.

"You don't think I'm going to finish up without fucking you." He said.

Janette unfastened her pants, removing them and her panties. Kevin had her undo her blouse and pull her bra up over her tits. He took her boobs into his hands and fondled them while going back and forth licking and sucking on her hard nipples. He made her play with his cock and she felt it grow fully erect in her palm. Then he turned her around and bent her over against the wall and removed the vibrator before slamming his cock inside of her.

Janette began climaxing at once as Kevin fucked her. She had almost forgotten how it felt to have a fully erect cock fucking her, and staying hard the entire time for as long as Kevin was pounding her. "Oh god, I'm cunning, I'm cunning." She said over and over as he fucked her.

Kevin reached around and played with her tits as he banged her hole. The sounds of her orgasming on his cock thrilled him to no end. The 24-year-old had never fucked a woman in her thirties, let alone almost 40, and he was enjoying every moment of it.

Janette cried out in climax again. This time Kevin announced he was cumming too. She didn't want him to cum inside her, but the powerful orgasm she was experience was so great that she was willing to take the risk rather than have him stop. She heard him moan and then felt his powerful stream of cum blowing inside of her as the two came together.

Kevin slowly stopped fucking her. He pulled up his pants and said, "That was so enjoyable. I hope to see you again real soon."

He left before Janette could say or do anything. She put her panties and pants back on and then adjusted her bra and buttoned her blouse. Then she picked up the vibrator that was laying on the floor and placed it into her purse. Shaking her head in disbelief over everything that had happened today, she headed back to work.

12