Sextortion Ch. 02

Story Info
Janette is forced to go farther.
7.2k words
4.48
20k
25
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 08/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,280 Followers

Three days had past since Janette was forced to have sex with Kevin. She had endured the blackmail following him hacking her computer and getting her intimate pictures, and then having to masturbate for him several times while watching him jack off. And then he had made her wear a remote controlled vibrator that he used to force her to orgasm at work and in a restaurant in front of people.

After that he surprised her by showing up in person and taking her into an abandoned building to have sex. Janette had believed that he lived in California, but he said that he traveled to Greensboro just to fuck her, but she wasn't certain.

To make her ordeal worse, she had multiple orgasms with him, both during the sex and from the remote controlled vibrator. She hated the thought that she had found enjoyment during this. She dared not say anything because she believed that he had covered his tracks so well by using her computer, and carefully edited videos, to make it appear that she wanted someone to role play a rape fantasy with her. Whether that held up or not, she couldn't risk letting her husband or anyone else know what had happened.

Janette was grateful that she had not heard back from him. She hoped that meant that he had gotten what he wanted and would leave her alone. But there were times when she lie in bed that she found her fingers caressing her pussy as memories came to her. She could not believe that she might actually miss Kevin. She remembered how hard his cock felt as it stiffened in her hand. The massive volume of cum she witnessed, felt, and tasted erupting from his cock. And how he stayed so hard the entire time as he came twice, when it was difficult for her husband to climax once before going soft. She felt guilty for missing that, but overall she was glad that it appeared to be over.

She planned to buy a new laptop, so that she won't have to risk Kevin using whatever back door he had created to get into her accounts. But she kept hesitating on doing so.

Then she received a text. Her heart sank at first when she saw the message telling her to pick a time to log onto the pc that evening. She did as instructed, and even remembered to charge up the vibrator... just in case she was ordered to use it.

Anticipating the first command, she removed all of her clothing and was sitting back far enough to be fully exposed. When the screen came in she was not surprised to find Kevin sitting naked. She was surprised that he was not wearing a mask, but she had seen him face-to-face.

"Good to see you, Janette." He said.

"It's not like I really have a choice is it." She said in return. Janette knew that Kevin had done well in covering his tracks. He had proof, from her own computer, that she was creating explicit pictures, registering on forced sex sites and talking about how much she wanted to have role play forced sex fantasy adventures without her husband's knowledge. He had the videos of their cyber sex shows, and one of her telling him how she wouldn't report it if someone agreed to rape her. She had followed the links he showed her and saw much of this. Of course he had done all of this while hacked into her laptop, but she couldn't prove that. Hell, he even used her Amazon account to buy the vibrator they had been using. Janette felt that she was at his complete and total mercy. Still, she could already feel her pussy dampening in anticipation. Why the hell am I feeling this way?" She thought silently. Her eyes were locked on his cock as he softly stroked it, making it grow harder and harder. Her mouth involuntary watered at the memory of the sheer volume of cum he had unleashed in her mouth.

He is really fucking with my head. She realized.

"I want to see you again, but this time I want to make it more special." Kevin told her.

"Since tomorrow is Saturday and you're off work we can make a day of it. There is an adult Lingerie and toy store on Spring Garden. You can't miss the place. It opens at 10am. I want you to go there when they open and use your credit card to buy a few things. I'll text you the list. It's not too much, but I love the idea of you walking into the shop and buying this stuff.

"Then I want you to take it to the Red Roof Inn. You should go online tonight and reserve the room. Get the largest bed available. Park at the Coliseum Complex parking lot. There's a faire going on this weekend. It's a bit of a walk to the motel, maybe a mile, but that way your car won't be seen in the motel parking lot. Oh, one last thing. I want you to wear the sheerest white shirt that you have. The more see thru the better..." Seeing the look on Janette's face he added, "I know from what I've seen on your accounts that you don't wear revealing clothing, but you definitely have something sheer. It's okay to wear a bra and slip shirt under it. But wear the shortest skirt you have and high heels. I want men to be looking at you when you're walking in and out of the shop, and when you're walking to the motel. I will meet you at the motel around 11:00 and we'll have a fun afternoon together."

Janette didn't know what to say. This was way more than she expected. But at the same time she knew better than to refuse.

"Here's the link for the motel. Go on now and while I can watch you do it."

Janette rolled her chair to the laptop and entered the information. She found a room and purchased it with her credit card. 'One more thing to prove I'm arranging all of this.' She thought to herself.

"Now, let's have some fun." Kevin told her.

Janette inserted the vibrator into her pussy and Rick activated it using his phone app. Then he jacked off while watching Janette being vibed to orgasm. He paced himself until she climaxed, then he began stroking faster until he blew his thick, powerful load, having Janette count off each blast of cum as it jettisoned from the head of his cock. She was impressed that he reached the number 12 this time, with the first 8 being large bursts.

"When will your husband get home?" Kevin asked.

Janette looked at the clock, realizing that it was later than she realized. "Any time now, but probably in about thirty minutes."

"Good, I want you to leave the computer on. I'll hide my screen, but when Rick gets home I want you to be laying on the bed naked, and masturbate for him."

"He's never seen me do that." Janette said. It was true, Janette loved to masturbate, but, other than doing it for Kevin at his insistence, she had never allowed anyone to watch her do that.

"Well you've been looking for ways to turn him on. Perhaps if you let him watch while you do that he'll stay hard enough to fuck you and cum this time. I want you to get on top of him and ride him while knowing that I'm watching you too."

Janette adjusted the laptop so it faced the foot of the bed before opening her dresser drawer and exchanging the remote controlled vibrator for her small pink one that she had owned for years. Then Janette got on the bed and Rick had her move to the position that best displayed her for the camera.

"One more thing, you're going to have an audience tonight."

Janette sat up, "What?"

I'm going to share this feed live on a private website where a few men will be watching you. Relax, laying the way you are, they won't see your face very clearly, but they will be watching you. Just think of the men stroking their cocks while you get yourself off and then getting fucked.

Janette was mortified. "Are you sure they won't see my face?"

"Don't worry, I got you covered." He said, but Janette wasn't sure if she believed him.

She lay there for what seemed like an eternity until Rick came home. He entered the bedroom, shocked to see his wife, naked and spread eagle on the bed.

"I wanted to surprise you with a show." She told him, barely able to get the words out as she thought of who might be on the computer watching this. She turned on her vibrator and lowered it between her legs. "Strip down and watch me, then join me when I'm finished."

Rick began undressing immediately. He watched his wife rubbing the vibrator against her pussy and up to her clit. Janette watched as Rick's cock grew hard, hoping that he could maintain his erection

Janette stared at her husband, who was watching her with growing lust, but all she could think about was Kevin and the other unknown men who were watching her online. She would have never dared do something like this before. This has always been her special alone time activity. Then Kevin forced her to do it in front of him, now she is doing it for her husband and complete strangers. "Oh my god, what if they are recording this?" She thought. This was humiliating, but there was a part of her that was strangely aroused. The vibrator did its job well and Janette began rocking her hips. Her toes curled and her thighs clenched as she climaxed. "I'm cumming." She declared.

"This is so fucking hot." Rick said to her.

Janette tried to put the computer out of her mind. She dropped the vibrator and sat up. "Get over here."

Rick crawled onto the bed. Janette grabbed him, and remembering what Kevin had told her, pushed him onto his back. She silently cursed when she saw that his erection had gone down. Janette took her husband's cock into her hand and lowered her head and began sucking on him, realizing that anyone watching now had a clear view of her face with a mouth full of cock. But it was too late to stop now. She sucked his cock while stroking the lower portion of his shaft with her fingers. She felt him getting hard again. Once he was fully aroused she jumped up and straddled him, lowering her wet pussy onto his cock and bouncing up and down on him. "Cum for me, baby." She said, partially out of guilt for all she had been doing and the desire to give her husband an orgasm, and partly to get this over with to get rid of whoever is watching her do this.

"Oh yes." Rick said. Janette could tell that he was cumming and continued to ride his cock until he went limp. She did not climax again, but faked it to make him think that she did.

After climbing off of him, Rick went to the bathroom and Janette rushed to the laptop. She slammed the laptop closed and jumped into bed. Rick joined her and fell asleep immediately. Janette lay there, unable to sleep as she pondered what had just happened and how she had been forced to show off her body and perform sexually for complete strangers. At the same time she felt a stirring between her legs. Remembering her fake orgasm while riding her husband, Janette slipped her hand beneath the sheets and between her legs and quietly rubbed her clit until she came.

* * * * * *

Janette woke up early, still unable to believe that she had allowed herself to be watched masturbating and having sex by complete strangers. But she had little time to think about it as she needed to get ready for whatever Kevin had planned for her today.

She was thankful when Rick got up and told her that he had plans with a buddy, so he left quickly. She blushed when he said that he hoped last night wasn't a one-time event. After he left, she quickly went through her closet to find the sheerest white shirt she had. She found a Shein, split cuff, sheer chiffon shirt. It was long sleeved, but the weather wasn't supposed to be too warm today. And it was definitely see thru. Even with a bra, Janette would never dare wear it in public without a layering cami underneath. Fortunately, she had plenty of those, so she put on a white bra and cami before slipping on a short, black skirt and black panties, then put on the shirt. She looked at herself in the mirror and thought that, though she looked good, this was just too sexy and outfit to wear in public during the day. She hoped that she didn't run intermittently anyone she knew. Janette put on a pair of black, high heel shoes and thought that she might regret them after walking to the motel.

She drove to the adult shop that Kevin told her about. She had to wait five minutes before they opened at 10:00. She quickly rushed in, not knowing what to expect. Janette was pleased to find that the attendants were polite and welcoming. Everything went smoothly for her until she placed two pair of bondage wrist restraints, a silicone lip gag, and a set of clamps on the counter. While the clerk did not say anything, the man standing in line behind her was glaring at her and her purchase with interest. Janette paid with her credit card and rushed out of the store. She then drove to the coliseum parking area, which was quite full due to some festival going on. She paid the parking fee and began walking to the Red Roof Inn, acutely aware that the bag containing her purchase had the name and logo of the adult store on both sides. She wished that she had brought a bigger purse that she could have put everything in, but all she had was a small black clutch that would fit her keys, drivers license, credit card, and cell phone.

She finally reached the motel and checked in, doing her best to avoid eye contact with the woman at the counter. She went to her room and sat on the bed. Her heart was pounding in anticipation. She jumped when she heard a knock at the door.

She opened the door and found Kevin waiting. He had a medium sized gym bag in his hand. He greeted her, telling her how big a hit her performance had been the night before. Then he sat on the bed and held up his phone. He turned on some music and told Janette to do a strip tease for him.

Janette glared at him. This was another thing that she had never done. Kevin insisted, and recorded her as she awkwardly danced before him, slowly removing her clothes piece by piece until she was totally naked, wearing only her heels.

Kevin put down the phone. "That was pretty good. Now let's break out those things I asked you to buy and get down to having fun.

"You're not going to tie me up are you?" Janette asked, nervously. She was kinky, and has had bondage sex before, but always with someone she knew well.

"Of course I am. But don't worry, I'll be gentle. And there won't be any whips or anything painful. The nipple clamps aren't really that tight." He promised.

Kevin opened his bag and pulled out some rope. He raised the mattress and placed two pieces from side to side, one near the top of the bed and the other near the center of the bed. They hung out a good distance on either side. He had Janette lay down on the bed. He took the first restraint and fastened it to her left ankle, then bent her leg up to her chest and attached the other end to her left wrist. Then he did the same to her right leg and wrist. Next he pulled up the rope and tied the ends to her legs around the knees. When he was done, her legs were raised up and press almost painfully apart, fully exposing her pussy. He took the upper rope and tied both ends around her upper arms, close to the armpits, saying that it would keep her from sliding down. Then he put the silicone mouth gag into her mouth and raised her head to fasten the harness behind her neck. Now Janette's mouth was forced to remain open.

Janette realized how securely bound she was. While she had been tied up many times, it was always done with a way should could escape if necessary. It might have taken some effort, but she always had a way out if the situation turned too uncomfortable. But Kevin had her firmly secured, and that made her nervous.

She stared wide-eyed when he opened the clamps. "I'll hold off on these." He said. Then he stood up and began taking pictures of her.

"Please, no pictures." She said as best she could with the gag keeping her mouth wide open.

Kevin put the phone down and crawled on the bed. He fondled her tits, taking time to lean forward and lick both of her nipples. Janette could not deny how good this felt. Next, he slid down the bed and began licking her pussy. Janette closed her eyes and welcomed his tongue as it massaged her clit. She was surprised at how quickly she climaxed. "We'll aren't you a horny slut." Kevin told her after she came. "Now let's use these." He produced the clamps.

"No." She said, fully knowing that it was useless. Kevin clamped the first one onto her left nipple and Janette yelped in pain. Kevin was right that it wasn't too painful, but it still hurt. She cried out again when he did the same to her right nipple. Then he stood and removed his clothes.

Janette stared at Kevin's stiff cock. She knew this was wrong. She was upset at being forced to do all of this, but she wanted to feel him inside of her. Kevin wasted no time in giving her what she wanted. He climbed between her legs and sank his shaft into her wet pussy. "You feel so good, Janette." He told her as he began fucking her.

Janette could do nothing but lay there as Kevin pounded her Pussy. She welcomed his invasion, unable to deny how well it filled her and how much longer he could last than her husband. She loved Rick, and would rather it be him on top of her, but this cock felt so damn good. "Oh..." she moaned as she had an orgasm.

"Fuck yes." Rick said as he began cumming. Janette felt him erupt inside her. He banged away at her pussy until he had spilled every drop of his load inside of her. He pulled out, and Janette could feel his cum oozing out of her. Kevin took his phone and took pictures of her pussy. Holding his phone up to her face so she could see her fucked pussy with his semen dripping out onto the bed.

Kevin grabbed his bag and pulled out a roll of duct tape and a Hitachi magic wand vibrator. Janette had seen them in porn, but never in real life. "This is much stronger than the other one. If you're real good I'll let you keep it." He told her.

Kevin plugged it into the wall outlet and turned it on. When he pressed it against her pussy Janette squirmed with delight. He turned it off, then tore off strips of duct tape and began taping it to her crotch. Once done, he turned it on. Janette began squirming as Kevin sat back in the chair and picked up his phone. She thought he was going to record her, and indeed he was, but first he made a phone call. Janette panicked when she heard him say, "She's ready. You guys can come join us now."

"Who, what the fuck are you doing? You can't bring anyone else here." She mumbled as the vibrator stimulated her. Kevin hit record and enjoyed the show.

Janette struggled against her bonds, but it was useless, she was trapped. And if Kevin really had someone else coming than this was getting way too out of control. But as she was trying to come up with any way out of this she began to climax. The power of the hitachi was more powerful than any vibrator Janette had experienced and was bringing her to multiple orgasms. "For gods sake turn it off!" She pleaded through her open mouth gag, but Kevin just sat their growing more turned on by the minute by her peril. At least she could observe that by the sight of his rock hard cock.

She heard a knock at the door. When Kevin stood up she said, "Please don't let anyone in."

Ignoring her, Kevin opened the door partially. After checking outside he turned back to the struggling, climaxing, woman. "I have some friends who want to meet you. Actually, they all watched you online last night."

"Meet Paul." A tall, slender man with short brown hair entered the room. He was wearing shorts and an Atlanta Braves shirt and looked to be Kevin's age. Paul grinned with excitement when he saw the bound older woman.

"And Larry, Paul's brother." Larry was taller, and better looking than Paul. His hair looked to be the same color, but was mostly hidden under a Ford baseball cap. He also had a thick mustache and was a couple years younger. "I've been looking forward to fucking you, girl." He said to Janette, rubbing his crotch through his jeans.

"And this is Tony." A tall, muscular black man in his early thirties entered the room. He had a thin beard and mustache and short hair.

PAS
PAS
4,280 Followers
12