Sextortion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,277 Followers

"And meet Dave." A short man, also around 30, with light brown hair and a bit of a beer belly entered."

"And last, but not least, I believe you already know Dennis."

Janette's eyes went wide in fear as her co-worker walked in. "Hi, Janette, I've been looking forward to this. You can't imagine how hard I was watching you cumming over and over at work the other day."

Kevin added, "I was surprised when I showed him your pictures and he recognized you. When I told him about the remote controlled vibrator I was going to use on you he couldn't wait to watch."

"And I loved watching you last night too." Dennis told her.

Janette was cumming again. "Pease turn it off. I can't take anymore."

Kevin walked over and turned it off. "Thank you." Janette panted.

Kevin grabbed the nipple clamps and released them. Janette cried out as blood flowed back into her nipples causing fresh pain. He pinched and pulled them both, causing her to cry out more. "Now you get to satisfy six cocks at once." He told her.

"No, please. I can't do that."

"Oh you're going to do it. And the best part is that you've already consented to being gang banged as part of a role play fantasy."

"No, please don't" she begged as the five newcomers began disrobing.

"Please let me fuck her first," Dennis requested, "I've wanted to fuck her ever since we started working together."

"Ground rules, guys" Kevin began. "We all will take turns, feel free to use any hole you want. Try to share equally and give each other time inside her before you start busting nuts inside her. And we have all afternoon so you get plenty of chances. But I want to end this by covering that pretty face with cum." He did not bother to mention that he had already filled her cunt with his cum before calling them. And if anyone observed anything on the sheet beneath her, they just assumed it was Janette's juices from her forced orgasms.

Everyone agreed to the ground rule, except for Janette of course. "No, you can't do this to me."

Dennis was stripped and on top of her quickly. The heavyset man had a very average dick, but it was hard and inside her pussy at once. Janette thought that he was the worst one there to fuck her. She knew him, and would have to face him every day at work. She would always have to worry about who he would tell, and if he would demand more from her. Now he was on her and using her as a mere fuck toy, and behind him the others were lining up to do the same.

"Let me at her." Someone said. Dennis got off of her and moved up to straddle her face. He pushed his cock through the opening of her open mouth gag, while Paul got on his knees and began fucking her. She couldn't see him because of Dennis, but from what she saw when he was undressing was that his cock was above average size. He fucked her while Dennis fucked her face. "Oh shit." Dennis said as he began to cum. Janette felt his sperm filling her mouth. She had to gulp it down to prevent choking. Having Dennis spewing in her mouth against her will disgusted her. He was just finishing when she began orgasming again. In mid orgasm, Paul pulled out to give his brother a turn.

Both Paul and Dennis climbed off of her. She looked at Larry and saw what was undoubtedly the largest cock she had ever been with. She anticipated that it was around 8 inches and very thick. Larry stroked his cock as he crawled onto the bed. "How do you like this?" He bragged.

Janette stared at his cock as he positioned himself between her upraised, bound legs, until it was against her pussy. He pushed it inside of her and let her feel the entire length filling her in a way that she had never experienced. Then he grabbed her legs and held on as he started thrusting in her. As soon as he began her orgasm resumed. "I'm cumming." She blurted out through the gag as Larry brought her to a powerful climax.

Larry reamed Janette deep, hard and fast, pushing her over the edge with a series of multiple orgasms that took her breath away. "I better pull out." He said.

"No, don't stop." He heard Janette mumble. Even she could not believe that she had said that out loud. What the fuck is wrong with me? She thought.

Kevin said, "You heard her, give it to her."

Larry resumed his fast paced pounding of Janette's box. She squeezed as she came again, and then Larry unleashed his cum inside of her. The two of them climaxed together as Larry continued fucking her until satisfied that every drop had been spilled in her sopping hole.

Tony, the tall black man crawled between her legs after Larry got off of the bed. "We'll I guess all bets are off now that someone has nutted in the bitch."

"Go for it, but we still have to baptize her before the day's through." Kevin answered.

Janette watched as the first non-white man crawled on her and shoved his cock into her. He was bigger than average as well, but not as big or thick as Larry. "You're the first white woman I ever fucked." He told her. "I can't wait to fill your pussy with my cum."

Janette shuddered when he said that. While she had never had sex with a black man before, she was not averse to it. Hell, Tony was an attractive man, but the sudden realization that he was going to cum in her frightened her. She was trying to get pregnant. She had already had two men cum in her today, but they were white, so, other than the baby's blood type and any DNA test she could always assume that Rick was the father, especially since they had fucked last night. But what if the baby was bi-racial. She couldn't hide that.

"Please don't cum in me." She mumbled as Tony pounded her.

Tony slammed Janette as hard as Larry had. And soon Janette was cumming again. Then she heard Tony announce his orgasm. "Pull out, please pull out!" She cried.

"Oh fuck yes!" Was Tony's reply as he thrust into her, blowing his load inside of her.

As he got off the bed, Kevin got on. "I'm going to try a new hole." He said. Tied the way she was, Janette's ass was raised and readily accessible. She knew at once what he meant. After all, she had fucked and sucked him repeatedly since they started this sordid affair. So the only 'new hole' remaining was her ass. Janette did not enjoy anal sex. She had tried it before, and could endure it if necessary, but it was not comfortable or enjoyable so she never offered it. She knew better than to ask Kevin not to do it. He was going to do whatever he wanted to her. She did her best to mentally prepare for the anal invasion he was planning. She momentarily thought he had changed his mind when she felt his cock enter her pussy. He pumped it a few times before pulling out and sliding it down the crack of her ass. "Just wanted to lube it up for you a little." He said with a grin.

Janette groaned as he slowly pressed the head of his cock into her asshole. "Oh, fuck." She said as he began pulling and pushing into her, gaining more ground each time. "Almost there." He told her. Janette was disappointed by this, as she felt that he was splitting her apart and just assumed that he was complete inside of her. Then he thrust more and she felt his shaft fill her rectum. "Fuck!" She cried out as Kevin started banging her asshole. "Damn that's tight." He told her.

Janette grunted as Kevin's cock impaled her over and over again. She looked about as the other five men stood on either side of the bed watching her getting butt fucked. Her tits bounced continuously as he thrust her. Janette had never felt so vulnerable and exposed as she did now as these men stroked their cocks enjoying her demise.

"Oh yes, baby." Kevin said as he railed her. Without any warning, Kevin pulled out of her ass and hurriedly crawled up to straddle her chest and began stroking his cock.

Janette had a close up view as his cum began shooting onto her face. Even after cumming once already, Kevin jetted out long, thick streams of cum.

"Jesus Christ look at that load." One of the men commented as cum splattered her face. It landed on her forehead, right eye, and mostly on the right side of her face. She also felt it landing in her hair, and some on her forehead was dribbling into her hair along her forehead. This disturbed Janette to no end. She loved facials, but she could not stand getting cum in her long, dark hair. And from what she knew of Kevin's loads, she was well aware that he was leaving plenty of it on her face and in her hair.

"Untie the ropes holding her down." Kevin said, while still stroking his cock. He pushed his cock through the opening in the gag into her mouth and slid it on her tongue to enjoy the sensation of her mouth while the last drops of his cum dribbled out. Having her eyes closed, Janette was completely surprised by the invasion of his cock into her open mouth and nearly gagged.

When he got up, Janette had been partially released. Her wrists were still secured to her ankles, so she couldn't move about freely, but she was no longer stuck on her back.

"I want that ass." Dave, the short chubby 30-year-old who had not taken a turn with her yet, said.

Janette groaned as she was rolled over so that she was on her knees with her ass raised up. As Dave pressed his smallish cock into her asshole, she could see a thick strand of cum hanging from where it was stuck in her right eyebrow. As the man fucked her ass, the strand swung back and forth. She could imagine how it looked from the spectator's point of view. Finally it broke free and fell to the mattress. The man continued to ravage her asshole until he was ready to cum. He pulled out and rushed around to her face, but misjudged his timing and aim as he began, resulting in most of his cum landing on top of her head in her hair, and some on her forehead. To Janette, the additional cum in her hair was actually worse.

Dennis wrestled her up enough to lie down on the bed and drag her on top of him, where she was forced to sit on his cock. Then Paul got behind her and thrust his cock into her ass. For the first time in her life Janette was experiencing a true DP. Paul fucked her from behind, causing her to ride Dennis' cock without him having to do much. He could let her do all the work while he played with her tits. Knowing that she was actually fucking him ticked Janette off. But she couldn't think of that long as she was quickly in the throes of another orgasm.

Larry came around the side of the bed and pulled her head closer, pressing his cock to her mouth and pushing it through the gag opening. She was actually surprised that his thick rod was able to make it in the hole. Once in place he began fucking her face, now she was being used by three men at once.

"Here goes, Janette." Dennis announced. He bucked his hips, squeezing her tits as he began cumming into her pussy. "That's it, make me cum." He said as he shot up into her. Janette began climaxing again.

She was forced to continue riding him as Paul enjoyed her ass. "You better move, bro." He said, as he slid out of her back door. Larry withdrew from her mouth and Paul came around and leveled his cock even with her eyes and jerked it, giving her a direct hit in the face. Some of his cum shot through the gag opening into her mouth, but most struck her in the eyes and nose. He grabbed a handful of her hair with his right hand and wrapped it around his cock and continued stroking it, draining the last of his cum while using her hair to clean his shaft.

Larry took his brother's place behind her and raised her up off of Dennis so he should shove his cock into her pussy. She was grateful that he wasn't going to put his huge pole in het butt. She began cumming immediately, while Dennis was still laying under her playing with her tits. He fucked her for a couple more minutes before rolling her over onto her back and then straddling her as he jacked off on her face. His cum landed all over her, dripping down her cheeks into the hair by her ears, and rolling up along her forehead to her bangs. Janette could only imagine how she must look with so much cum on her. While she prided herself in enjoying facials, this was too overwhelming.

Tony took his second turn in her pussy. The black man made her cum twice as he fucked her. "Man this girl really knows how to take a good fucking." He said. Then he pulled out and shot his load onto her face, before sliding back into her pussy and fucking her a little longer before he began going limp and pulled out.

Dave was ready for round two. "Now I get your pussy." He told her.

Janette did not think she could take any more, but she didn't have an option. Dave pushed into her well used cunt and fucked her hungrily. "Of fuck, I can't stop cumming!" She cried as the small dicked man used her. He fucked her for a few minutes, getting her off repeatedly, then looked to Kevin and said, "Sorry man, I gotta cum in this pussy." Hearing no objection Dave unleashed his wad inside of her, shaking vigorously as he came.

Kevin looked to Dennis. "You think you got another one in you?."

"I'm sure I can do it." Dennis said.

"Fuck her face while I fuck her cunt." Kevin told him.

They slid Janette to the corner so her head and ass were both hanging off the bed. Kevin shoved his cock into her pussy while Dennis did the same to her mouth and the two men fucked her from opposite ends for what felt like forever to Janette. The woman's mind was spinning as she achieved orgasm after orgasm to the point she thought she would pass out. Then Kevin pulled out of her and came around to the right side of her head. Dennis pulled his cock out of her mouth and stepped to her left side, and both men jacked off over her face. Dennis began spewing first and sent a decent amount of cum onto her face. While he was cumming Kevin came, it was not as much as Janette was used to seeing him produce, especially after repeated orgasms, but it still rivaled a normal load from anyone else. Both men covered her face and hair with their jizz.

"We'll that was a fucking good day." Kevin declared.

The men ignored Janette as they dressed, then everyone but Kevin and Dennis went past the bed thanking her for such a good time. Several played with her tits or patted her pussy, or both, as they bid her farewell. Janette lay there frustrated by their callousness after being used by them all.

When it was just Kevin and Dennis they released her from her restraints and removed the gag. "I can't believe you did that to me." She said.

"It looks like you enjoyed it," Kevin remarked, "I can't think of how many orgasms you had."

She turned to Dennis, "And you've been part of this all along."

"Almost from the beginning. This is going to make working with you so much more fun." He said.

Janette grabbed her skirt and blouse off the floor. "Where's my bra, panties and cami?"

Kevin smiled, "I gave them to the guys to take with them. You won't need them"

Janette held up the shirt, "This thing is fucking see thru."

"Yep, you're going to be showing your tits to everyone on your walk back to your car."

Janette cussed, thinking about the near mile walk she had ahead of her. Her legs were already sore from being bound for so long, though not nearly as sore as her pussy was. But she was more concerned with how exposed she was going to be. "Please drive me to my car. I can't let anyone see me like this."

Kevin laughed, "Hell, girl, you know how many people have seen you in that video from last night. At least fifty watched it live. Hard to tell how many more have seen it since then. I'm sure it's been posted in a few places."

Janette was stunned by this revelation. The thought of people watching her masturbate and then suck and fuck her husband was something she could not consider to be possible. How could she keep this hidden. But she didn't have time to consider it as the two men forced her to put on her skirt and blouse. Janette looked at the mirror, realizing just how sheer her top was. Her tits were clearly visible. Her nipples showed through the thin, white material with ease. "You can't make me walk outside like this."

"Better walk fast." Dennis smirked.

Janette slipped on her heals before being escorted out the door. She walked as quickly as her heals would permit. She was thankful that there were few people at first. She would cross the street whenever she saw someone coming the opposite direction. But as she came closer to the coliseum parking lot there were more and more people present. Men and women passed her, most staring at her jiggling, visible breasts. Though she knew that people couldn't see it now, she could still feel the stickiness of the dried cum all over her face, and she could feel how cum was matted in places in her long dark hair and believed that some of these people just had to be aware of what it was. She was blushing as she passed people. Some made comments to each other, and a few to her. She caught some men holding their cameras up, obviously taking pictures or videos of her bouncing tits that we're on display. She would sometimes try to cover them, but quickly gave up and pressed on until she finally reached her car. She sat in the driver's seat comprehending what all had happened this day and then drove home and soaked in the shower.

In the aftermath, Janette knew that she had to tell her husband about the video. With Dennis' help, she came up with a somewhat plausible story of how she had been online in a video chat room and failed to log off before her husband came home and had unwittingly been logged in when she had sex with Rick. And that apparently some people had seen it live and shared it online. Of course Rick was upset, but then he became aroused at the thought of Janette exposing herself to others like he had always wanted her to do. She was surprised at how he had taken her that night and stayed hard for the entire time, satisfying her more than he had in years. This started Janette in willingly dressing more sexy for him when they went out. Hell, why not. She couldn't think of how many people had seen her anyway.

Kevin and Dennis continued visiting her. Dennis would have sex with Janette at work and after work for years, while Kevin eventually tired of her and moved on. A few weeks after that day in the motel Janette learned that she was pregnant. She never sought the truth of the child's parentage, she just hoped it wasn't bi-racial so Rick would not know about her sexual affairs. It was a boy and was white, so she left it at that.

Janette and Rick had a better sex life after that, even though she was required to fuck Dennis, and Kevin for a while. Needless to say, things were never the same for Janette after that.

PAS
PAS
4,277 Followers
12