Sexual Adventures Pt. 04

Story Info
The sexual adventures of twisted and her daddy (non-incest).
813 words
4.47
2.3k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he relaxes on the bed, I can't wait to get my mouth on that delicious cock... again... what can I say it's a very suckable cock 🤷‍♀️.

"It's too soon, Princess," Daddy says.

"Does it feel good?" I question, he nods his head up and down. "Then just enjoy mouth on you," I said.

While I work on cleaning our cum from his beautiful, thick cock, with that defined Mushroom shaped head, Daddy has discovered my bag of toys I brought with me. The five other anal plugs in various sizes and shapes, the sixth is currently in my ass. I hear the sound of a metallic chain clinking together and I know he has located my nipple clamps. He guides me off his cock to lay beside him. Shortly his mouth is on my nipples, teasing one with his fingers and the other with his tongue. Daddy's mouth sucking each nipple to hardened points and places the clamps on one nipple then the other one. He kisses each nipple, then gives me a quick kiss on the lips, pulling away with a wink and a wicked smile, I feel a slight tug on the chain connecting the clamps.

He pulls another toy, a navy blue L shaped toy, with a questioning look he says "tell me about this one."

Blushing I reply "it's my thrusting anal toy"

I see the fire in his beautiful blue eyes spark and flames crackle. He returns his attention to my clamped nipples. His hands busy touching me all over and his fingers mixing in my hair. I run my hand slowly down his side, reaching for my ultimate destination, his cock. I fondle and cup his balls lightly and rub a slick thumb over the tip. He releases my nipples from his mouth and allows me to continue what I started with my mouth. A short time later his cock begins to harden, under my worshipping mouth is providing to his cock that has made me cum so many times already. 

"Princess, up," he says with gentle authority.

I move to the edge of the bed, on all fours, when feel the light sting of his hand meeting my ass. He spanks my ass cheek then the other, letting me know it was unacceptable to pay for my lunch. Checking to make sure he's not spanking me too hard, he spanks me harder. Every smack to my ass, I get wetter and wetter. Until I'm begging him to fuck me again. It's quick, hot and dirty and ends with us both cumming again. I am loving the feeling of him cumming inside me. 

Let's recount shall we orgasms: Daddy- 3 and Me- hell I lost count a long time ago. 

With my Daddy's permission, I remove the the plug from my ass. He takes my thrusting anal toy and some lube and watches my ass take it all the way. He turns it on and it begins thrusting in my ass. He takes care of my nipples as he removes the clamps and lavishes them with attention from his mouth. The rush of pain, followed immediately by pleasure causes me to hold his head to my chest, relishing in the sensations his mouth and fingers are giving my nipples. Daddy starts fucking my pussy with my L shaped thrusting vibrator. He has both my holes stuffed full, while he attends to my titties and kisses me senseless. Ripping another orgasm out of me, while I bite a pillow to muffle my moans. We don't need anyone thinking he's killing me in here.

He pounds my pussy with his cock for the last time from behind. Claiming my pussy as he hammers his cock home. Telling me how much he enjoys being able to dig his fingers into my hips and hold on to me. My mouth spilling every dirty phrase I can think of while being railed. I beg Daddy to cum in his pussy. My dirty talk helps push him over the edge as he fills me with his hot cum again for the fourth and final time. Once again he just stood there and watched his cum running out of my pussy. Growing a little more confident, I keep my pussy on display for his enjoyment. 

Joining me under the covers, tucking me to his side. Stroking my hair gently, he confesses he's never came 4 times in only a few hours.

My smile takes over my face as he says "it must be you, because I've never been able to cum like that."

I move down the bed so I can show my appreciation to his fine organ and clean it with my mouth, also secretly wanting to make him cum again. I gather some lube on my finger and slide it under his balls heading towards his ass... to be continued 😉