Sexual Adventures Pt. 05 - Vegas…

Story Info
John and Kelsie explore Vegas.. and each other.. (Day 1).
5.4k words
4.33
2.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
InoahGuy
InoahGuy
21 Followers

---------------------------------

This is the continuation of the John and Kelsey stories. Feel free to read them to get a bit of back story. (Playtime, then Holiday, then Poker Night). The rest of the stories will be under this title updated in parts.

-----------------------------

Chapter 1

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Isn't that how the saying goes? Two friends just getting away for the weekend had no idea just how much that saying would mean by the end. The past few months had been so crazy, with the get together a they had, their new friends they had added to the mix and much more.

In was a Friday evening, the sun just starting to set as John was driving into his new home away from home for the weekend. Pulling off the highway, he aimed his car towards the looming castle ahead, about to embark on his weekend away with Kelsie.

"I'm surprised Britney offered to stay home with the kiddos. Wouldn't she have wanted to come?" Kelsie asked.

"She actually volunteered us to go," John said back, "and besides, Ty and Lady are with her. So I'm sure her weekend will be 'stuffed' full of fun." John added with a chuckle.

"Very true!" Kelsie responded. "Here's to hoping ours is too."

"Oh yes, very much so!" Added John as he pulled into the parking lot of the hotel they were staying at. It took him a bit to find a spot, and then he and Kelsie walked inside the office to get checked in. It didn't take long to get through the check in and get their hotel keys.

"Let's go get our stuff and head on up, it will be nice to relax after the long drive." Kelsie said.

"I agree," John replied, "and then relax before all the night fun begins."

They made their way out to their car and got their luggage, which wasn't much, seeing as this was only a short few days of a trip, and headed up to their room. Having not told Kelsie of the change of room they had originally planned for, this was going to be a good surprise. They opened the door to a wide suite, with a large king bed in the middle. The room was great. Large and spacious, a few of the strip, and a bathroom with a jacuzzi and shower.

"Wow! I didn't know you were getting this room!" Exclaimed Kelsie.

"Surprise! I sprung for the extras. We needed a break. It was Britney's idea." John added.

"Wow! This is amazing! And the view!" She exclaimed when she looked out the window.

"Not as good as the view from here," John replied, his eyes locked on Kelsie.

"Is that all you think about?" Joked Kelsie.

"Not always, but come on," John added, "We are in Vegas, have this giant room to ourselves, and a few ahead of us."

John moved towards Kelsie with a grin, "Why not start now?"

He walked up to Kelsie before she could turn around, and swatted her butt playfully before spinning her around. His arms reached around her waist as he lifted her up and carried her to the bed, depositing her onto the plush surface. He reached for the waistband of her leggings, slipped his fingers under and pulled. They slid down her hips and thighs, exposing her hairy treasure.

"Going commando I see," grinned John as he kept pulling the leggings down her legs and finally off. "Ease of access and so much more erotic. Just how I like it!"

John grabbed her knees and spread her legs, before lower his face to her awaiting crotch. The smell of her sex set him off and he slowly started to kiss her inner thighs, trailing his tongue as he moved about before coming to the growth of hair in the middle. His tongue explored the neatly trimmed forest, seeking the slit beneath.

"Oh.. please... don't tease me like.. that." Kelsie moaned as John attacked her privates with his tongue. Shivers rippled through her each time his tongue made contact with her slit. "Oh.. god!"

John's tongue found purchase from the depths of the forest, slicing through like a machete through weeds, slipping into her pussy, each lick getting her wetter and hornier than the last. Her moans and squirming increasing as he started to lash at her clit with his tongue. Flicking over and over, he was sending her into a squirming fit as an orgasm rocked her body.

"Oh yes.. oh yes.. OHH YEEEESSSSSSS!" She screamed as her body wracked with pleasure, her hips arching into his tongue, only pushing her farther into ecstasy. She only stopped squirming as he removed his tongue and stood and unbuttoned his pants.

"I do hope you aren't done yet," John grinned as he pulled down his pants and underwear, exposing his cock, fully erect and rigid. He climbed onto the bed and slid his cock into her wet pussy. It slid in with no hesitation, her wetness lubricating his member, as he pushed in all the way, his balls slapping against her. Staying inside, he used one hand to rip her shirt open, the buttons flying off, her breasts jiggled behind their cotton prison. With one hand, he pushed under her and unclamped the bra, while feeling Kelsie's pussy walls squeezing his cock deep inside her. Finally removing the bra, he attacked one of the breasts. His tongue lashed out against her nipple as she started to pull almost all the way out of her vagina and then thrusting in hard. His tongue lashing continued on her nipple as she kept pounding her pussy faster and faster. Kelsie moaned in ecstasy, overwhelmed by the onslaught of feelings ripping through her body.

"Oh yes.. Oh.. oh.. Please.. don't.. stop.. I'm... COMMMMING!!!!" Kelsie cried out as the pounding continued. John kept the rhythm going, his mouth clamped on the nipple and start to nurse and suck with vigor, feeling them start to pulse, knowing she hadn't stopped breastfeeding yet. The milk starting to squirt into his mouth as he kept slamming his cock deep into her pussy. Feeling his balls tighten, he knew he was close and picked up his pace until he knew he wouldn't last and buried his cock as deep as it would go. His balls tightened and then let loose his seed, traveling through his erect monster and splashing deep into her pussy, filling her as he spurted rope after rope of come deep inside her.

Letting go of her nipple, a bit of milk dribbling out, he grinned, "This is only the beginning, prepare for a weekend of fun!"

--------------------------

Chapter 2

The next morning, John awoke and climbed out of bed, nothing on after a night of sexual activities. He looked back at Kelsie, asleep on the bed, the sheets only covering her legs as she lie on her side. Her perky large breasts shown, plump and swollen from the previous night, various hickey and bite marks on them. He smiled before heading to the bathroom to relieve himself, wash his hands, and come out to pull on some briefs and jeans.

"Honey, time to wake, let's get an early start to our day," John called as he rifled for a shirt and headed to the bathroom to get ready. Kelsie stirred slowly, her body still sensitive and sore from the night before. She was completely naked and smiled remembering the fun from before. She grabbed one of her swollen breasts and nursed it gently while sitting up and swinging her feet over the edge of the bed.

"I hope my feet don't kill me today," she thought to herself as she started to stand and look around for her clothes. "Where did I put my suitcase?" She chuckled to herself, taking her time, enjoying the feeling of being free of clothes and waking up.

"Hurry and get ready," called John as he was putting a shirt on. He he quickly ran a finger through his hair and looked in the mirror, grinned. A pair of blue jeans, a simple logo shirt and comfortable shoes, ready for a day of walking. He went into the bedroom area of the suite. Kelsie was bent over reaching down to pull her her panties, and before she could pull them up, John flew across the room and landed a resounding smack on her ass cheek, a squeal of pain and pleasure burst from Kelsey, bolting upright, her panties falling down, forgotten for the moment.

"Hey, I thought I said get ready, not take them off. Now I guess I have to take over." John said as he pulled his hand back and left a similar smack on the opposite butt cheek. John grabbed her by the waist, spun her towards the bed and pushed her shoulders down on the bed, her plump bare ass exposed. Another smack resonated in the room as he swung onto her left cheek.

"Symmetry, always." John added as he landed another on her right cheek. He rubber her cheeks softly as he reached down and unbuttoned his jeans. Another smack sounded as he hit one cheek after the other, making sure to go back and forth, before a small break. Kelsie moaned in pleasure with each smack, causing his cock to stir. He unzipped his pants, pulled them down to his ankles, dropped his briefs down, and grabbed his already erect cock.

"Get ready, this will be swift and filling, and since you didn't get ready in time, you must keep it in you today," John said.

Kelsie thought to herself, "Keep it in?" Confused she turned to look back just in time for his to slide his man meat into her already wet pussy. His cock divided her lips and pushed in, her walls expanding to take his full length as he pushed all the way in. He grabbed her hips and smiled as she started to slide in and out, quickening the pace with each thrust. It didn't take long to figure out what he meant as pure pleasure ripped through her body.

"Oh.. oh.. oh.. please.. harder.. harder.. HARDER!" She cried as he pummeled her pussy. Her walls clamped down each time he thrust inside, milking his cock best she could, knowing it's what he liked.

"You're... going.. to... keep.. it in... you!" He said as he grabbed her hips and thrust hard, his cock slammed in as deep as he could pushing against her innermost walls. His balls tightened and with a grunt, his balls emptied through his shaft and burst into her pussy, splashing and coating her insides.

Kelsie moaned as she felt the explosion building up and then when she felt it getting close, she squeezed her walls tight, milking his cock as she felt the explosion fill her insides. She screamed in pleasure as another orgasm took over her body.

"Oh.. GOD!! That.. was.. a huge load!" Kelsie cried as she felt herself fill up. Before she could react, John pulled his still hard cock out and reached down and pulled her panties up.

"Bad day to choose a thong," he joked as he swatted her ass cheeks again, a little come starting to dribble out.

"Now, please finish me off so we can get ready." John said assertively, yet with a caring demeanor.

Kelsie rolled over and sat up, taking his hard man meat in her hand, still coated and sticky from her come and his before slowly stroking it. She bent over and let her tongue lick the tip, tasting the sweet and salty taste before swirling her tongue around the tip.

"Oh yes.. suck me.. " John moaned as Kelsie expertly took control of his cock. Her tongue moved up the shaft and around the head, making it dance in her hand. She slid her lips over it and soon swallowed his shaft in her mouth, feeling it deep in her throat. She slid his cock out, her tongue tracing the under shaft, each time she did this John moaned in pleasure, knowing he wouldn't last long. Kelsie quickened her pace, engulfing his hard cock in her mouth, all the way to her throat until she could feel his cock twitch and balls tighten.

"Oh.. god! I'm gonna... come.. so hard.. " John moaned as Kelsie continued her onslaught on his cock. "Oh yes.. oh yes.. fuck yes!!"

Kelsie started to suck on his cock each time it was deep in her throat and would hum on the way out. The increase in vibrations and suction started to boil his balls from the inside out. He grabbed her head and thrust deep when she started to suck and exploded in her mouth. Volleys of come erupted from his dick, blasting her throat. He held her head as she swallowed as much as she could, some dribbled out of the corner of her mouth while he cock was still stuffed inside. He looked down and smiled, "What a good girl, now let's get dressed and head out. Keep that thong on, I'm watching you."

John pulled up his briefs and pants, stuffing his still semi erect penis inside, and zipped his pants. He waited as he watched Kelsie very carefully pull her leggings on up over her thighs and thong. A soft squishing sound could be heard as his come squished out a bit as she stood and straightened her leggings.

"Oh, this is rather... kinky.. yet squishy." Kelsie said, surprised by the way she felt about it.

"Glad you like it, we have some walking to do, and I may be adding to it as the day progresses." John said with a grin.

When they were fully dressed, they headed down to the casino floor to make their way out to the strip. John with his half erect cock being held captive by his clothes, happily thinking of what just transpired, and Kelsie squishing as she walked, knowing she was full of his seed.

-------------------------

Chapter 3

They walked the strip for a few hours, poking their heads into different stores along the way. Watching the street performers was fun, especially the ones who didn't seem to put much effort into doing their job. Both John and Kelsie had a drink in hand as they sat at a nearby outside bar, enjoying the taste and watching the people passing by, while resting their feet.

"Man these steps are killing me," Kelsie said, "so many stairs, and the escalators don't seem to be working."

"Yeah, but it's nice to rest," John added, knowing he was about to change things. "But I have an idea for some fun." John smiles wickedly before getting up to throw away his empty beer bottle.

"Oh?" Asked Kelsie as she followed suit, "and what's that?"

"Just you wait and see," John replied before leading her out of the bar and into a nearby strip shopping center. He made their way to the back where a theater was nestled in the back and paid for two tickets to a burlesque show and guided her in.

"What did you drag me too?" Kelsie asked.

"Exactly," John added with a smile as they took their seats, all the way in the back row right in the middle. John swatted Kelsie's ass as she made her way to her seat, making her squirm, the earlier deposit leaked out a bit. She sat down and waited as he unzipped his pants and pulled his briefs down enough have his cock pop out.

"Suck it," John said, "before the show starts."

Kelsie looked at his cock as it was rising to full staff, hardened as she watched, horror struck as she realized that people were still filing in. "What about the people?" She asked.

"Don't worry about them, just suck it," John added sharply, "they want to watch, then they get a show within a show." He held it in front of her and grabbed her head to move it towards his cock.

She parted her lips as his cock made its way into her mouth. She started to lick the underside as it went all the way into her mouth, hitting the back of her throat. John held her head there as he twitched his cock inside her mouth, making it dance across her tongue and roof of her mouth.

"Now, let's put on a show for those watching," John smiled as he pulled out a bit before thrusting back inside, his hands on her head to hold it in place. His cock entered and pushed at her cheeks, bulging them outwards before pulling out, twisting his hips and pushing in again. This time he aimed for the back of her throat, her tongue grabbing purchase on the underside of his shaft. He started to pull out and pump inside as she wrapped her lips around the meat pistoning inside her mouth.

"Oh god yes! Suck me like you mean it," John said, as a few eyes started to watch. "Don't stop until I blast my come down your throat."

Kelsie squirmed in place feeling the eyes on her. Her eyes bulged knowing that his load would be huge but kept her lips stuck to his dick like a vacuum as he kept face fucking her.

"Get ready," John groaned, "And don't... drip any." John groaned in pleasure as his balls tightened and pulsed, knowing he was about to unleash a torrent of creamy, salty goodness. He grabbed her head and held it in place as he thrust deep inside and felt the blast release. His load erupted from his cock head and splashed against the back of her throat as she hurriedly swallowed it down, gulping fast to keep it all down.

"Good girl," John said, "now.. let's.. enjoy the show." He pulled up his briefs up, zipped his pants and sat down, looking at all the faces that had watched them with a grin, knowing they just put on a hell of a show.

-----------------------------

Chapter 4

After the show ended the crowds were standing up to leave and John leaned over and whispered, "We aren't done yet."

Kelsie's eyes shot open and wondered what more could happen in the theater.

"You do know this is a special theater right?" He asked in a whisper, then added, "So anything goes. Now stand up, turn to the side, bend over and grab the chairs and pray I'm fast."

She silently stood, knowing the more she fought, the longer it would last. As she turned to the side, a palm landed on her ass and she yelped, first in surprise, and then as the second hit landed, in pleasure.

"Now bend over and let's give these people another show." John said as he landed two more spanks.

"Yes Sir," Kelsie replied as she bent over and grabbed the chairs in the rows to either side of her and awaited what was coming next.

"Let's start with these," John said as he grasped her leggings and pulled them down, exposing her ass to any who were watching. Spots of dried come still stuck to her legs, some now remoistened as she was getting wet by the spankings. "Any who wish to watch this lady get filled, feel free. Oh.. and do I have a volunteer to assist me?" John grinned as he scanned the crowd. "Any wish to stuff this fine lady's mouth with their cock and let's double stuff her like a turkey?"

A man in the same row immediately volunteered and made his way in front of her. Her eyes grew large knowing what was coming, but didn't say a word knowing it could be so hot to have two cocks at once, a fantasy of hers being stuffed from behind and slobbering on another cock. He quickly undid his pants and pulled them down, and quickly dropped his underwear. A smaller cock popped up, still getting erect as she looked on.

"I'm a grower, not a show-er. Don't be fooled." He said briskly, "Oh.. and I shoot fountains, so be ready." He grabbed his cock and stroked it a few times, each stroke enlarging his cock.

"That looks tasty," Kelsie said as she watched it grow. John had been watching with a grin as he took a finger and plunged it in her already wet pussy. A squeal of pleasure erupted from her mouth as the finger explored her insides. As soon as her mouth was open, her cry of pleasure was cut short when the man thrust his now large cock into her mouth. Caught off guard, she gagged as his cock hit the back of her throat. He grabbed her head and slowly pistoned his now almost seven inch cock in and out of her mouth, holding her steady. She started to swirl her tongue across his head before sucking on the shaft as it was pushed in. Once it was all the way in, John lined himself up behind her, having already dropping his pants and briefs and slammed his cock into her awaiting love canal.

"Mmrph.. mmph.." Kelsie cried in ecstasy as she was double impaled, each man starting to rhythmically started to pump in and out in unison. They worked faster and faster as the sounds of Johns skin slapped against Kelsie's ass and the other man's balls hit her chin and started to harden. She knew what was coming and braced for it best she could in between each thrust.

"Oh.. god.. yes.." the man moaned as he felt his balls tighten. "Here... comes... my.. first... load..." he grunted as his cock tightened deep in her mouth. His load blasted from his cock into her mouth. A volley of salty semen erupted, load after load into her mouth. Kelsie tried to swallow as fast as she could, but it was too much, as it dribbled out. Feeling her swallow, he started to piston again, his balls still tight, "Get.. ready.. for.. another.. looooooad!" He cried as he pulled out and blasted another load, this time all over her face. Watching this while John had been fucking her from behind was turning him on and grabbed her hips and slammed in, not being able to hold on any longer.

InoahGuy
InoahGuy
21 Followers
12