Sexual Adventures Pt. 05 - Vegas…

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My turn!" John moaned, "Oh.. GOD!!!"

His come blasted out of his cock, coating her insides. Spurt after spurt erupted from his cock. His new juices adding to the mixture from before. He pulled out his still erect cock and smiled, "Time to clean it off dear."

Kelsie smiled as she stood and turned around and dropped to her knees, taking John's cock in her mouth to lick the come off.

"Thank you Sir, for assisting me with this.. fine.. lady," the last few words were hard to get out as Kelsie's tongue cleaned off his cock.

He pulled his cock out just in time for another load to erupt from the head, splashing her face. "Oh god!! After... quakes.. " he chuckled as he pulled up his briefs and pants. "Now, be a dear and clean up, we have more to see."

Kelsie stood up and pulled her leggings up, squeezing into them as the come all over her made it squishy.

"Another show well done, and just think.. this is still the first day." Chuckled John.

------------------------

After the show, they walked the strip some more sightseeing and enjoying a fun alcoholic drink, watching the setting sun, "How are you enjoying the day so far?"

Kelsie smiled, "Great! Such a fun-filled day." She chuckled at the last part, "Very unique, yet still a bit sticky."

"You should have cleaned up at the last restroom," pondered John.

"I know, but it feels so different, so unique, so... fun" added Kelsie.

They laughed and made their way to their hotel room. Once in the door, John shut and locked the door, a mischievous grin on his face as he grabbed Kelsie by the waist and spun her around, her bags cluttering to the floor.

"Time for fun!" He said as he pulled her into the bathroom, started the water and looked to Kelsie, "Now.. take off your clothes.. slowly!"

Kelsie started with her shirt and peeled it slowly above her head, then tossed it to the floor with a twist. She smiled as she reached behind her back with one hand and unsnapped her bra, before moving her hands together, squishing her melons tightly, creating a vast sea of cleavage. She shimmied to one side then the other, before lowering her hands just enough for the straps to fall down her shoulders and the cotton boob prisons to fall, her breasts bouncing lightly and swaying, her nipples standing out fully erect, ready and waiting, craving attention. She cupped one breast and made it bounce before laughing and turning around.

"Oh you are going to do me dirty like that?" questioned John. He reached out to spank her, but Kelsie swatted the hand away.

"Now now.. you get to look.. but not touch yet." She chided back playfully.

"Oh dear.. stubborn I see, I will remember that." Answered John. "One." He added quietly.

"What was that?" She questioned.

"Nothing.. continue please," John added.

She looked confused for a moment but pulled down her leggings, making sure to bend over as she did, her ass coming into view facing directly towards John. Her still sticky pussy peeked out, glistening as if renewed wetness had taken over. She pushed her leggings down and stepped out, still bent over, looking over her shoulders, "Are you going to just stand there, or spank me Mr. Mean man?" She chuckled, but was cut off my a quick spank as he hand shot across one cheek.

"Spank you?" He answered, "Not yet. Right now I'm going to fuck you, so hold on to your ankle and pray for a quick mess!"

He moved across the room, having already shed his clothes while she was slowly disrobing and took his hardened member and lined it up with her glistening hole. As he got it lined up, he grabbed her waist with both hands and thrust deeply, impaling her with his rigid man meat.

"Tease me.. like that.. and be snappy, this is.. what you.. get," he said between hard and quick thrusts. Each time he would pull out almost all the way, before grabbing her hips and pulling her body towards him as he thrust his entire cock into her sopping sticky pussy.

"Oh yes! Oh.. oh.. oh.." Kelsie cried out in pure joy as his cock rammed her wet pussy, her muscles tightening on his cock with each thrust. Her hungry vagina devoured his cock with each thrust, taking it in, moan of ecstasy escaped her lips.

He pounded harder and harder, each thrust impaling her love hole until he felt his cock boiling. He thrust and thrust feeling his balls ache, ready for a release. With one hand, he grabbed her ponytail and wrapped it in a good grip, pulling back, bringing her head up, her eyes level with the mirror, able to watch him thrusting into her with w reckless abandon. The sight of her watching him fuck her wet hole sent him over the edge.

"Take this... load.. and be glad.. it's just one!" He said as he rammed his entire cock into her twat, his balls slapping against her skin. Bottoming out, he held her hips as he launched a volley of a load deep into her love canal, splashing against her insides and womb, his seeding seeking the holy land. Throb after throb release more jets of come deep inside until he pulled out his hard cock and lifted her up, "Clean up time.. while the water.. is still hot."

The got into the shower, John lathering up Kelsie, taking especially extra care to wash her breasts, rubbing the body wash all over her massive melons, and using his thumb and finger to tweak and twist her nipple while cleaning her. When she was all soaped, she lowered herself to her knees and took his cock in one hand, kneading and stroking it, bringing it to full life, before surrounding the tip with her lips. Her tongue darted across the top, sending shivers down his spine before hungrily taking his shaft into her mouth. She expertly took his tool in and out, sending waves of sensations through his body. Knowing he just came, she could get him to last and wanted to take full advantage. She continued to suck him off then stopped suddenly.

"Wha.. what.. why'd you stop?" He asked.

"Because I'm not done yet," she smiled back and stood up. While leaving him fully erect and wanting, she proceeded to use one hand to slowly stroke him, milking his cock while keeping the explosion at bay. She then had him rinse off and shut the water off. Leading him out of the shower, her hand still on his cock, she led him to the bed and had him lie down. She then quickly pumped his cock some more, getting the blood flowing, his monster erection standing full staff, throbbing and aching for a release. He knew it would be a while, considering he just unloaded into her warm wet pussy. She knelt onto the bed and smiled, "Spank me.. or you won't get a release!" she commanded.

He raised one hand and slapped it down on her naked ass, lightly at first, but more rapidly as she took his dick into her mouth. He rained down spankings, delivering them to each ass cheek as she quickened the pace on his cock.

"Oh.. god.. oh.. yes... don't stop! Oh... my.. that's... fucking.. incredible." Moaned John as his cock was getting stroked and sucked at the same time.

He stopped spanking and laid his hand on her now red check.

She popped his dick out of her mouth, "You stop, I stop."

"I didn't stop," he smiled, "I was changing directions." He grinned while shoving one finger into her still wet pussy, sliding in and out vigorously. She moaned before taking his cock again in her mouth, sucking and moaning.

She felt her orgasm ripple through her body as he started to rub her clit furiously. She moaned in pleasure until she released his cock and screamed in ecstasy. Her whole body tightening, an explosion of come ripping through her, splashing his fingers. He couldn't hold it any longer and blasted a volley of come, arcing upwards onto her face. She quickly slammed her lips over bis cock to catch the rest, swallowing as much as she could, while his rigid dick pulsed in her mouth. Her warm mouth kept his member wrapped and sucked down the hot load, keeping the rhythm going to drain him while keep it hard. With one hand she squeezed his balls and massaged them while expertly bobbing up and down on his cock.

"Oh! Oh! Oh shit! It's sensitive.. oh god!" John moaned.

"Mmmrph," she replied as she kept sucking on his dick, keeping it full size.

John moaned in pleasure as he rained down his hand on her cheeks again, knowing she was enjoying it and each time he landed a spank she would suck harder to stifle a scream.

"Oh fuck! Oh yes!" Moaned John. He knew he wouldn't last long, even though he already just come, her mouth was too good and her hand was working his balls into an immediate reload.

"Oh fuck! Keep it... going!" He cried out in between smacks. "Fuck yes! Suck me dry..."

Kelsie kept her lips sealed on his rock hard cock as his sperm erupted into her mouth, coating her throat, forcing her to swallow. Another blast shot forth, some dribbling out.

"Oh god.. yeeeessssssss!" John cried out in ecstasy as she smacked her ass once more then slid two fingers into her sopping pussy, drilling them in over and over, until Kelsie released his cock with an audible pop and moaned in pleasure, her body wracked with another orgasm before collapsing on top of him, a wild smile across her face, heavily breathing.

"So fucking.. fantastic!" She said, "the perfect way to end the day." She crawled up next to him and laid her head on her chest, the two of them fell off to sleep shortly after, all the signs of their sexual release still evident. His softened cock sticky with saliva and come, her pussy glistened with after quakes and come.

12