All Comments on 'Sexual Biography of a Young Woman Pt. 02'

by sammican1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
melsdadmelsdadabout 18 years ago
I'm so aroused

You have captured every fantasy and fetish I've ever loved and put them all into your story. You write magnificently.

hambone83hambone83about 18 years ago
Thanks Sammi

As a 22 year old guy it is amazing to see someone near my age writing their sexual biography- I only wish I had thought of it first...if it is a completely fictional character, history and piece or not is irrelevant, but the way you wrote about it all hit the nail on the head with the young learning...and what goes through the mind...obviously it was all also highly arousing.

Thankyou, and good luck in the future!

Uncle DavidUncle Davidover 17 years ago
Fantastic

Sammi, you write so well, so erotically.

You are fantastic

lovercat2942lovercat2942over 15 years ago
Live and learn

Great continuation of this coming-of-age story in which Sammi continues to be matter-of-fact and up front about her adventures with Richard, an obvious cad if ever there were one, but don't we all glom onto something or someone in life that seems attractive, only to find out later that reality doesn't match our ideal? One of the ways we learn in life. One thing that is starting to come out in this story is Sammi's ability to maintain somewhat of an objective viewpoint on everyone in her life, even those who don't treat her so well. Great writing style; the story just flows.

charlesjocharlesjoover 13 years ago
Love it

Fantastic Sammi - I dream of finding myself in the company of a horny young woman like you. Loving reading your stuff.

charles

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Found your calling!

That was the most amazing erotic story I've ever read!!! You're a natural, girl. Besides your strong sex drive and openness and honesty with yourself and your lover, there's your wonderful writing ability. You captured everything naturally, fluidly, and grippingly. I alternated between wanting to cum with your horny and gorgeous body to utter admiration of your writing - "he slithered his entire length . . . " What exquisite word choice!

I've only read pts 1 and 2, and one other story a while ago - I'm savoring your entire bio. Thank you again, girl!

XXOO JM91J

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous