All Comments on 'Sexual Biography of a Young Woman Pt. 12'

by sammican1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MacDukeMacDukeover 17 years ago
Lovely Build up

You are out-doing your self, Sammi. I envy Jon and his exploration of your CP side (and your arse!). And How will your heat for MUM turn out? Did she reciprocate? Don't wait so long for the next installment of your exciting sex history.

melsdadmelsdadover 17 years ago
Another incredible submission

Sammi! Reading your stories is fantastic. To think all these things were only fantasies for me, yet for you they were real. Keep up your brilliant work. Write so that others may live through your words.

Bye for now, thank you again,

Melsdad

lovercat2942lovercat2942over 15 years ago
Not quite my cup of tea

I loved continuing to experience Sammi's storytelling talent, but I just couldn't get into the spanking even though Sammi very artfully described the mixed feelings heightening her arousal and orgasms. She knows that it costs her financially with her work but is willing to sacrifice that for---what??? I admit that this is just this reader, but anyway, to each her own. I guess that my inability to relate totally is secondary..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Blazing hot!

Possibly the best spanking story I have ever read. Simply breathtaking! So real.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous