Sexual Desire: Online with a Bonus

Story Info
Woman finds company to fulfill her sexual fantasy.
6.6k words
4.38
5.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me begin by saying my life has changed sexually since my friend Mary introduced me to a company named Sensual Desires and their owner, Desirée. This company is like Fantasy Island, without the island, unless that is something in your arrangement. You meet with them and tell them one of your sexual fantasies that you would like to have arranged and they do their best to make it happen. I am a very shy person by nature and extremely introverted. Just ask my best friend, Leigh Anne, who has known me all my life. Since they fulfilled one of my fantasies, I have come out of my introverted, sexually repressed self and blossomed into a thriving, extroverted, sexually fulfilled woman. I owe it all to Sensual Desires. Wondering what it was? Well, let me begin with my conversation with Leigh Anne.

I was talking to my best friend the other day, and she noticed I was more expressive and when she asked me about something sexual, I actually answered instead of shying away or changing the subject.

"Okay, what is going on with you?" She inquired.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You actually answered something about sex and did not change the subject like you always do." She replied.

"Oh, you would not believe me if I told you." I said.

"Try me." Leigh Anne said.

"Okay, but what I am about to tell you, I think you might find it hard to believe and it might turn you on." I told her with a smile.

"Now you have my full attention." She said, sipping on her coffee.

I told her how I was talking to my friend Mary, and she began telling me about a sexual desire that she had marked off her list. I was not comfortable hearing this, but found myself intrigued. She told me about a company named Sensual Desires and how she scheduled an appointment with them. She met with the owner, Desirée, through a mutual friend of hers. Began by telling me what the company did. I could not believe it and Mary at first did not either. She began telling me about her sexual fantasy of wanting to be photographed by a female photographer who would trick her into letting her photograph her naked and seduce her into sucking on the gigantic cock she was packing inside her tight pants, which was very visible. Then they would progress to have sex in the studio.

"I can't believe Mary would do something like that." Leigh Anne chimed in.

"I thought that when she told me." I replied.

"I told Mary there was no way I would do something like that." I said.

"Well, what else happened?" Leigh Anne asked.

"We wound up talking for hours over the nice bottle of red wine she had brought." I told her.

"Was that the day that I came over and she was in your pjs?" Leigh Anne with her eyebrow raised.

"Yes, and stop thinking dirty." I told her.

"You know me all too well." Leigh Anne said, smiling.

I continued to tell Leigh Anne that Mary gave me Desirée's business card and told me I should call her and make an appointment. She felt it would help me with my shyness both sexually and other. I told her she was crazy and there was no way I would ever do something like that. I guess by now you know it's true about the old saying "never say never". So, I took the business card and placed it in my junk drawer in the kitchen and we went to bed.

"Together, right?" Leigh Anne asked.

I just shook my head and continued telling her that the next morning I got up with a pounding headache and what seemed like an unquenchable thirst for water. I fixed both Mary and me the greasiest breakfast and the biggest pot of coffee I could. We sat scarfing it down, hoping the grease would subside that nausea feeling we both were having. After Mary left, I sat down on my couch with my "overhung" coffee mug the size of a mini keg and guzzled it down as fast as I could and then went and took a shower. As I was in the shower, for some unknown reason, I began thinking about my sexual desires.

"You mean you have them?" Leigh Anne chimed in and asked.

"Yes." I said. "Now let me continue."

As the hot water ran over my head, which helped to relieve the throbbing, I drank way too much, headache I still told myself I could not do it. I finished showering and got dressed for work, then called in sick. I got back in bed and as I tried to go to sleep, my mind began wondering about what fantasy I would want fulfilled. I finally dozed off and the next morning, which I was thankful for, was Saturday. I began fixing my coffee and the junk drawer was ajar and I could see the business card. I opened the drawer up and took the card out. I sat at the kitchen table sipping on my first cup and dialed the number.

A very pleasant voice answered, "Sensual Desires, how may we assist you today?"

I thought since it was Saturday there would be no one in the office and then I could tell Mary that I tried but could never get a hold of anyone.

"You actually think Mary would believe that?" Leigh Anne asked.

"No, but that is what my mind was telling me." I replied.

So, I made an appointment for Monday. It got there quicker than I expected and before I left; I picked up the phone several times to cancel. I arrived at the business and walked into the lobby where a very nice security guard directed me to the 23rd floor. I rode the elevator up and when I stepped off; a young woman greeted me. She was of medium height. She had light tanned skin with long brown hair and dark brown eyes. She was wearing a very nice pair of sandals. I noticed her feet were gorgeous and painted bright white. She had on black stockings with a lacy design and a red mini shirt with a white blouse that you could see her red bra inside and I ventured to guess that her panties were red and probably a thong.

"Welcome to Sensual Desire, my name is Cherie." She told me as she led me down the hallway into the office.

She returned to the receptionist area and asked for my name and who I was here to see. I let her know and sat down. A few minutes later, she escorted me back to the conference room and offered me a glass of champagne. I sipped on the champagne, hoping it would calm my nerves. A few minutes more and two women walked in. The first one was tall with short blonde hair. Her eyes were as blue as the ocean, and she was wearing a very nice purple business suit. The second woman was a dark-haired Asian woman with long black hair and dark black eyes the color of coal. She had on a nice white blouse with a black coat and was wearing black pants.

"Hello, my name is Desirée, and this is my assistant, Mariko." The blonde woman said as they sat down across from me.

"So, what brings you to Sensual Desires today?" Mariko asked, filling up my champagne glass.

"Well, my friend Mary was telling me about you and how you fulfilled one of her fantasies, and she suggested I come and see you." I told them.

"You seem a little nervous." Desirée said while removing her jacket.

"I am." I replied.

"We understand, and in our experience, it is for your first time." Mariko said.

"So, why don't we just ease into it and go from there." Desirée stated.

I nodded my head. They asked me to tell them about myself. I let them know how I was an introvert and as far as anything relating to sex; I was even more introverted.

"Why do you think that is?" Mariko asked.

So, I told them the story about my first boyfriend, Paul. He was the first person I had ever slept with. We dated for several years, and I thought he was going to be the one. He had an apartment off campus and one day I got out of class early and decided I would go over to his apartment and surprise him by showing up in my new lingerie that I had bought. I went back to my dorm room and changed into it and put on a trench coat. I got in my car and drove over. I knocked, but he did not answer, so I let myself in and removed my coat. I was standing there with black leather thigh-high boots with red fishnet stockings underneath them. My bra and panties were red leather with black trim. He saw this on a video he had shown me and mentioned that he thought I would look great in it but said jokingly I would not. I gave him a look, and then tried to explain it was because he knew how shy and insecure I was about my body. He was right, but I had decided after we had been dating for two years, I would surprise him and do something way out of my comfort zone to let him know how I truly felt about him.

I could hear him in his bedroom and walked back, noticing the door was wide opened. He was standing at the end of his bed with his dick in a girl's ass. I could not see the girl but walked closer and when she turned around, she screamed as she saw me standing in the doorway. To my surprise, it was my then roommate, Sarah. He stopped and pulled his dick out and ran after me. I did not even bother to grab my coat. So, here I am running out of his apartment with my lingerie on and he is running right behind me with an erect dick still calling out my name. I jumped into the elevator right before it closed and did not notice two men standing in it. Let's just say that was an awkward ride down. When I ran out of it, Paul was standing there in the lobby with a now limp dick trying to explain. I ran up to him and kicked him in his nuts and got in my car and drove away.

He tried for several weeks to apologize by sending me cards and flowers and even tried to get Leigh Anne to talk some sense into me. Of course, she was on my side and told me I was better off without him. I was so heartbroken and since I could no longer stay with Sarah; I moved in with Leigh Anne. She had an apartment off campus away from them both. I avoided him and haven't spoken to him sense. Unfortunately, since then I don't trust guys, I go out with. I always think they will do the same thing as he did. My dating life has not been what you would call active. I went out with this one guy who I thought might change my mind, but then when we began having sex, he wanted me to do something that I was not comfortable doing. It was enough to make me put on the brakes and not see him again. I often thought about his request and realized that I might have enjoyed it if I had just given into it. I even told them that I tried dating some women but that did not turn out as I thought it would.

"What!" chimed in Leigh Anne.

"Yes, I did but did not tell you about them because of how they ended." I told her.

"I gather this is the fantasy you want us to arrange for you?" Mariko said.

"Yes." I replied as I continued telling her about the rest of my appointment.

"Take your time." Mariko told me.

"Thanks." I replied, as I swallowed the last sip in my glass, which prompted Mariko to refill.

I started telling them about this guy I had dated about six months ago and as we became intimate; he let me know he liked to role-play. Of course, being the shy person, I could not do this as it embarrassed me to pretend to be someone else and be intimate.

"What did he want you to do?" Desirée asked.

I told them he wanted us to go out and pretend I was a woman for hire and he would approach me and I would make him an offer he could not refuse by exposing myself in public and then we would go somewhere for dinner and I was to go into the bathroom and place this bullet egg inside me and as we ate, he would tease me and then we would go to the bookstore and he would toy with me some more until I was really dripping wet and then we would go back to a sleezy motel and have sex.

"Not sure I have heard of many women of the night going for dinner and book reading." Mariko said, laughing.

"Well, there was this one guy." Desirée chimed in.

"Oh, how could I forget about him?" Mariko answered.

"Continue." Mariko said.

"I did agree to dinner and the bullet, not realizing what joy you get from those things." I said, smiling.

They both nodded in agreement.

"How did you like it?" Mariko asked.

"Oh, it felt great, and the sex was amazing." I told her.

"I take it you are no longer with him?" Desirée asked.

"No." I said, "He was like the other men I had dated and started dating another woman who I found out later would do anything he asked as far as role-playing."

I finally was brave enough to tell them about the fantasy I would like for them to arrange, and it was something the guy who liked to role-play showed me on a video one night. He logged into his computer and went to a webcam site where you can watch either two women or a man and a woman pleasure each other or themselves. He wanted us to try that and said I could be in his bedroom with his laptop, and he would be in his home office, and we could masturbate. While watching each other on video. I thought this was strange.

"I take it this is the fantasy." Mariko asked.

"Yes, I would like to find someone to watch me while I pleasure myself and watch them stroke their cock till, we both cum." I said, blushing.

"I am confident we can arrange this, and I have just the person and company to help us out." Desirée said.

"I would do that." Leigh Anne chimed in.

"I know you would." I said.

"So, did you go through with it and what happened?" She asked.

They called me a few days later and informed me I was to go to the address they sent me and see the owner, Emily. When I arrived, it looked more like an apartment complex than a business office. I stepped inside the lobby and a security guard was sitting behind a reception area with several monitors facing his way.

"How can I help you?" he asked.

"I am here to see Emily." I told him.

"Okay, go up to the 15th floor." He told me as he pointed to where the elevators were.

I got off on the 15th floor and a gorgeous Caucasian woman with long black shiny hair was waiting for me. She was wearing an off the shoulder yellow mini dress and a pair of flip flops.

"You must be Julia." She said.

"Yes, it is nice to meet you." I replied.

"How about we go into my office to talk?" She said.

Her office had beautiful artwork, a nice mahogany desk, a small glass conference room table with chairs, and a black leather couch. She began telling me about her business and how she started it. I found that very fascinating. She asked about me and my likes, dislikes, and things that made me comfortable and uncomfortable. I told her and then we began getting into why I was there.

"Let's start out by me introducing you to Kristin." Emily said.

"Okay." I replied.

We walked to the elevator and went down to the 4th floor. A beautiful, medium height African American woman with dark black hair and brown eyes was waiting for us. She looked to be around 27 years old. I noticed her legs and how smooth they looked. She was wearing a pink silk robe with black trim and a very elegant pink laced bra with matching panties. Her high heels were black, and I noticed the red bottom letting me know they were Louis Vuitton.

"Come back up and see me when Kristin gets through with you." Emily said.

I followed Kristin to a bedroom that had a queen-size bed, a couple of mirrors on the wall, cameras hanging in the corner, a computer monitor, a desk, and a shelf with various sex toys on it.

"So, Emily tells me you want to masturbate while some guy strokes his dick until he cums." Kristin said bluntly.

"I think so." I replied.

"Have you ever done this before?" Kristin asked.

"No." I replied.

She informed me there will be men and women online watching me seduce them. It was my job to get them to go into a private show where they would tip me for doing things. I would suggest and convince him to show me his gigantic cock, whether it turned out to be one or something of a lesser size, and get him to jerk off while you play with yourself and talk dirty to him. Once he cums, that's it. You smile and chat a few more minutes, letting him know how much you enjoyed your time with him and that you hoped he would come back so you could do it again with him. You log out and clean yourself up and, in your case, you leave. In my case, I would come back and get online and do this for a few more hours until my time was up or I met my daily goal. She asked if I understood. I nodded.

I could not believe what she asked next. She asked if I wanted to practice before I went live. She assured me the cameras were off and she would be the only one watching. I shook my head "no". I could not do that in front of her. I would be so embarrassed. She then sat me down in the chair and told me to watch.

Kristin began dancing to the music that was playing in her room. She focused her gaze on me while she moved her body. My mind was telling me to get up and leave, but other parts of me told me to stay put. I listened to the other parts. She pulled her big breasts out of her bra and began massaging them. I could feel my nipples harden as I watched her swirl her fingers around her dark nipples. I think she knew it was turning me on. She handed me a little pink controller and got on the bed. She slid her panties to the side and placed the pink bullet inside her.

"Now, if I am making you feel good, click that top button." She told me.

I nodded.

She got on knees and moved her hands all over her body. I clicked the button. She smiled. She pinched her nipples a few times and then turned around, exposing her butt. I felt myself getting more turned on. I clicked the button several times. She turned her head and smiled. She shook her butt a few times and then turned back over and began removing her panties. I clicked it twice that time. I then clicked it a third time. She smiled. I asked myself, what is happening to me? When my mind came back to reality, I had not noticed she removed the bullet. I clicked the button and saw it jump on her bed beside her. My eyes moved down to her pussy, and she had slipped a flesh-colored dildo inside her and was moving it back and forth. I clicked the button again. She laughed. My body became warm and tingly, and I felt my panties were wet. I was getting turned on. I watched her slowly slide the dildo inside her and when she would remove it; she brought it up to her mouth and sucked her juices off it. My mind began wondering what she tasted like. Again, I asked myself, what is going on here? She moved to the edge of the bed and I could see the glistening wetness coming out of her pussy. I looked up, and she was waving at me with her finger to come closer.

Again, my mind told me to get out of the room. However, my other parts made me get up, and I walked over to her. She stood up and held the dripping wet dildo in front of me. She asked me if I wanted a taste. I found my mouth opening, and she slid it in. As I sucked her tasty juice off it, I heard myself moaning. She then leaned over and kissed me. I found myself not fighting it. I felt her hands move down my arms, and then she slid my shirt off.

"Nice." she said while removing my bra.

I looked down, and my breasts were now being fondled by her. We kissed some more and then she moved her hands further down, unbuttoning my blue jeans. Now I was standing there with just my purple lacy thong on. She had them off before I knew it. Now here I was, standing naked with a gorgeous woman who had seduced me. She laid me down on the bed and got on top of me. We kissed passionately while I moved my hands over her smooth back. She moved down my body, stopping to say hello to my 38C breasts, which were at full attention. No one I had been with ever caressed by breasts like that. When she was done, I felt her lips slowly kiss her way down to my pussy. She began gently kissing around my labia and then above my clit. My hand picked up the dildo she had used, and I tasted her juices while she tasted mine.

Once I had gotten all her juices off, I slid it down, and she moved. I put the dildo deep inside me and began moving it. She got up and picked up another dildo off the shelf and sat in the chair and spread her legs and inserted it deep inside her. I watched the dark cock go in and out while she watched me slide mine in and out. I could feel my body heat rising. She got up and walked over to the shelf. I stopped for a moment, noticing she had put on a harness and slid a pink dildo into it. My mind asked me, what was she going to do with that? My pussy answered. I hope slides it inside me. She walked over to me and got on the bed. She stroked it a few times and held it to my lips. I opened and sucked on it. When it was wet enough, I let go, and she moved to the end of the bed. My legs spread open faster than a racehorse out of the starting gate. She climbed back on the bed and slid it into me. My pussy rejoiced. As she began moving her hips back and forth, she leaned over and kissed me like no one ever has.

12