Sexual Desire: Online with a Bonus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body was on fire and I reached my arms around her and began kissing her more and not too long after that, I felt my body quiver with delight as I felt a squirting sensation inside me. She leaned up and looked into my eyes and smiled. I looked up as I felt something coming out of me and she ran her fingers across my throbbing pussy and I noticed her fingers became white. She rubbed in on my skin and then put the dildo in view and to my surprise; it shot something white, which looked and felt like a man's cum. I pulled her back down and kissed her some more. She got off me and asked me if I wanted to try it. I shook my head up and down. She helped me into the harness and got on her knees, and began sucking my juices off the dildo. She got on the bed and told me she wanted me to slide it in her ass. I was not sure about that. She told me it would be okay and that all I had to do was make sure it had enough of the lube on the bed. I squeezed some on it and slid my hand up and down. It was now coated well. I got on the bed and felt awkward as I was not really sure how to slide it in her butt. I froze for a moment and then hear her laughing.

"Wrong hole?" she told me.

I smiled.

"Just move it up higher and slowly slide it in." She said, spreading her butt.

I moved closer and took the dildo in my hands and slid it deep inside her.

"Now, just move your hips back and forth." She told me.

I did as she commanded. It felt awkward at first, but once I got the rhythm down, I moved my hands over her tight butt. I could hear her moaning and out of instinct, I guess I began moving my hips faster. When she was about to cum, she told me to pull the dildo out and squeeze the syringe so I could come all over her ass and she could feel it dripping down her pussy. I did, and she came. I slid the dildo out and removed the harness, letting it fall to the floor. She turned over and motioned me to get on the bed. I leaned over and kissed her. She moved my body around so that my pussy was on top of her mouth. I leaned over and began licking her pussy while she did the same to me. Since I had never done it before, I concentrated on what she was doing and repeated it on her. It did not take long for both of us to climax. I got off her and turned around. We gazed into each other's eyes and kissed some more. I awoke when I heard a knock at the door a few hours later. I noticed I was lying naked, curled up next to her. She turned and smiled. She kissed me.

"That's probably Emily, wondering what was going on." She spoke.

We got up and put on our clothes, and she opened the door. Emily walked in with a look like she knew what we had just done. I looked at the cameras on the wall and wondered.

"Are you done with her?" Emily asked.

"For now." Kristin smiled.

I smiled back.

I walked back to Emily's office, and we discussed when I would like to come back to go online. We decided the following Thursday would work. I inquired if I would be in a room alone or if someone would be with me. Emily asked me which I preferred. Without even thinking, I asked her if Kristin could be in the room just in case something goes wrong. Emily smiled and replied, "I bet you would" and thought that was a good idea. I was not so sure. I began thinking I might not want to do what Desiree had set up for me if she was in the room after what had just happened.

I went home wanting so much to tell Leigh Anne.

"You should have." Leigh Anne brought be back to reality.

"I just couldn't." I told her.

"I wish you would have." She replied.

Anyway, I came back on that Thursday and Emily led me to a room where Kristin was waiting in a beautiful blue bra, lacy garter belt, lacy blue thong panties and blue sheer thigh highs. My mind began imaging removing them.

"Okay, I will leave you in the capable hands of Kristin." Emily said, smiling as she closed the door behind me.

We both looked at each other and smiled.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"I wish I was doing what we did last week." I replied.

She smiled and agreed.

"Maybe we can do that afterwards." She suggested.

I smiled.

I changed into my lingerie that Kristin had picked out. It was beautiful. I slipped into the pink thigh-high stockings with matching thong panties and bra. It was so soft against my nervous body. I looked at Kristin.

"Okay, you are going to have to guide me." I told her.

Kristin told me what to do. I clicked the webcam on. It informed me we were live and there were people waiting. Kristin told me to click the blue button and names began appearing. I could not believe I was doing this. My body told me to run, but I looked over and saw Kristin smiling at me. There were already requests for me to do something, comments on my outfit and how attractive I was. I even saw one requesting to see my feet. I remembered what Kristin had said, and I began trying to dance, but was feeling awkward. Kristin must have noticed. She got up and clicked on a button.

"Okay, I know you are not used to this." She said.

"It's that obvious." I replied.

"I am going to reposition the camera." She said. "You will face me, but they will not know that."

"Okay." I replied.

"Pretend I am the only one watching you and try to seduce me." She said.

"Okay." I answered.

We went back online, and I looked directly at Kristin and began dancing like I was seducing her. In reality, I was trying to. I stopped a few times to answer questions. I even showed my feet. I moved to the bed and began playing with my breasts. I pulled them out and massaged my nipples and smiled at the camera. I laid on the bed and spread my legs, letting them see a brief view of my pussy. I felt my body heat rising. I looked at Kristin. She was playing with her breasts.

I stopped for a moment and chatted with some of them. I began taking a liking to one person who I began trying to get him to ask to go private. It took a few minutes, but he finally asked me about a private session. I agreed. I pushed the button which took us private. He appeared on the screen. He looked to be in his forties, with gray hair, descent build and I could not see his face. We began talking, and I asked him if he would like to watch me pleasure myself while he pleasured himself. He smiled, and I saw more money being added by him.

I began by dancing for him while I watched him move back. He slowly removed his pants, exposing himself. He took his cock in his hand and started stroking it. I laid back on the bed and removed my panties. I reached over and picked up the dildo beside me and put it in my mouth. He liked it, I could tell. I slid the dildo down and placed it inside me. I noticed his cock had grown longer than I thought it would. I began moving my dildo faster. He stroked his cock. I began trying to dirty talk with him. I began telling him I wished his cock was deep inside me. I told him I wished the dildo was his cock and began sucking on it. He smiled and his hand began moving faster. I told him to slow down and wait for me. He did. I slid the dildo back into my pussy, but this time I got on my knees with my butt towards the camera. I slid it inside me for a few minutes and then turned around. I leaned back and began riding the dildo and massaged my breasts. He told me he was about to cum. I told him I was, too. We took a few more seconds of stroking and riding and I saw him explode, which caused me to cum. He smiled at me and we chatted for a few more minutes. He asked me if I would be back online soon. I told him I was not sure when the next time I would be back on. He gave me a nice tip and then logged off.

"Well, you did it." Kristin said.

She leaned over and kissed me.

"Would you like a taste?" I asked, moving my wet fingers toward her mouth.

She sucked on them and then slid my fingers inside her pussy.

"Would you like to fulfill one of my desires?" Kristin asked.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked.

"Let's make love on camera." She told me.

"I don't know." I replied.

She kissed me and rubbed my clit.

"Yes, if it means I get to touch and taste you." I said.

She clicked the button to go live again. There were so many on her page. One woman immediately asked to go private if the two of us would make out while she watched. Kristin clicked on a button to go private.

When the woman appeared, I was in shock. It was Emily.

"What are you doing?" Kristin asked her.

"Watching two women I find very attractive pleasure each other." She replied.

"You are my boss, though." Kristin replied.

"The two of you look very comfortable with each other." Emily said.

We both looked at each other.

"I thought it took you a little longer last week to explain to Julia what to do." Emily said.

"I know I am not supposed to be with anyone I work with." Kristin said.

"Honey, if everyone stuck to that, it would be great, but let's face it, no one does." Emily said.

"So, you have been with someone at work?" Kristin asked.

"Have you not noticed me spending a lot of time with Tiffany?"

"Oh, my." Kristin said.

"Now, let's get back to what I am paying to see." Emily said.

"I game if you are." I said.

Kristin and I began kissing each other and Emily suggested I get on my hands and knees and let Kristin kiss my nice, round butt. I did. It felt great, but she startled me when she began tonguing my hole. I jumped. I heard her and Emily laugh.

"Relax." Emily said.

"Trust me, it feels good." Kristin said.

I leaned back down. She was so right. It felt good. Emily told us to turn around after a few minutes. She was now naked and had put a dildo inside her.

"I always imagined you had a nice pussy." Kristin said.

"I agree." I replied.

"Just wish you were actually here with us." Kristin replied.

"I agree." I said.

"Hold on." Emily said.

She disappeared off screen, and several seconds later we heard a knock at the door.

"Open up, it is me." Emily said.

Kristin opened up and there stood Emily, naked. She came in and shut the door. She moved closer to the both of us and we began kissing and our tongues swirled around each other. Emily ran her hands down the side of our body and began stroking our butts. We got on the bed and let her kiss them and lick our holes. I leaned over and kissed Kristin. Emily stopped licking and all the sudden I felt a dildo inside my butt. I turned and Emily had a strap-on inside me. Kristin moved on her back and I leaned over and began licking her pussy. She massaged her breast while she watched Emily take me from behind.

Emily pulled out of me and motioned for us to reverse. I laid down and Kristin exposed her butt. Emily slid the dildo inside her as I watched while Kristin ate my pussy. Emily got us to get on our knees on the floor and she stroked the dildo and as she moaned she squeezed the plunger and cum shot out all over our breasts and mouth. It tasted like vanilla. We removed the strap-on and laid Emily on the bed and began tasting her. Wow! Her pussy was so juicy and tasty. When Kristin and I finished, we had so much juice on our face. Emily got up on her knees and licked her juice off our face. I stopped and picked up another strap-on and put it on.

I told both of them to get on their knees, and I slid the dildo into each of their pussy. They kissed. I grabbed Emily's butt. She held it open and told me to slide the dildo into her hole. I was not sure about it, so Kristin leaned back and added some lube and guided it into Emily's round ass. She moved around so Emily could eat her while I gently glided the dildo back and forth. It wasn't long before Emily let out a moan and I felt something squirt out of her and onto me and it wasn't the cum from the dildo.

"You are a squirter." Kristin said.

I slid the dildo out of her hole and she rolled over and told me to put it inside her pussy. I did. Kristin sat her pussy on her face and leaned over and sucked on my nipples. I motioned for her to come and kiss me. We felt Emily's legs move up, and Kristin placed her left toes in her mouth. I placed her right toes in my mouth. We sucked on her toes and as we did, Emily let out a loud moan. I felt the dildo being forced out, and she exploded. We leaned down and began drying her off. Emily had us lie down, and she began tasting us until we came. Emily got in between us and we began kissing each other while fondling each other's breast. We laid there together and fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning with two gorgeous women beside me. Desiree, you not only took care of my request, but I got two bonuses out of it as well. Not sure if this has happened to anyone before, but let's just say that we three see each other often. I am beyond satisfied and thank you so much.

P.S. Just in case you are curious. Leigh Anne was in such shock after reading this she could not find the words. However, she let me know her deepest desire. I thought Kristin was a good kisser. She has nothing on Leigh Anne. Let that be our little secret and maybe I'll tell you how we became more than friends.

12