Sexual Distancing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laid one hand on his chest and plunged the other one between her thighs, where their bodies met, the light showing her fingers moving fast over her clit; she was masturbating just like I was, and she was going to cum the same way. Her tits moved in tight, even circles as she fucked, those half-lidded eyes staring out at me, and I knew she was getting there when her mouth fell farther and farther open, the tension building... building...

She could not possibly have seen me spurt, the darkness now complete over Grandma's backyard, but I felt like I'd never cum so much in my life. My ears buzzed like a million mosquitoes. She was nodding out at me, her face a mask of oblivious lust, her sturdy body collapsing hard onto her man as she shook hard in the grips of what looked like a punishing orgasm. Through the pinkish haze of my own pleasure I thought clearly enough to glance up at Kyleigh's room, looking for the light to come on, thinking for sure her mom's screams had to wake the kid up. She certainly looked like she was loud enough, her mouth open wide, and I was still dribbling out the last of my semen as her man arched high up off the carpet and shot his own cum far inside her.

She fell hard onto his chest.

The three of us lay there in our own little worlds, panting, sticky with our fluids, until slowly I grew aware that I was lying in my grandmother's backyard in the early dark with my cock out, and that I should probably go inside; if nothing else, I had to clean up from my monster cum. Sheepishly I pulled my pants back up, wondering vaguely whether Boysenberry had taken advantage of my passion to make a desperate bid for freedom, even now roaming the streets; a quick, frantic turn of my head showed me the dog waiting patiently at my grandma's back door, so I picked up the guitar case and started toward the house with my inseminated shirt plastered to my belly, my dick feeling like a heavy pendulum in my boxers.

Just before I opened the back door I turned for one last look, only to find those huge eyes of hers looking thoughtfully out at me as she dangled her tits over her husband's mouth.

But her own mouth was curved into a sexy smirk. For me.

* * *

The rain moved in after that, April proving as drippy as Kyleigh's mom's cunt, and I fell out of the habit of lounging outside in the mornings. It was another week or so, in fact, before I even saw her again.

I was walking Boysen around the deserted little block, taking care to look away from people whenever I got anywhere near them, when I felt the dog strain at my leash. "Doggy!" Kyleigh was bouncing toward me, out on a walk with her parents, kneeling now to smother the dog while her dad watched to make sure my leash was longer than six feet.

"Come on, Ky." His voice was low, detached behind a handkerchief tied around his mouth and nose. "Let's keep walking."

She was hidden behind her husband, the family in single file to pass me, and I turned my face studiously away as I drew alongside them. It was strange to walk by the husband, in a strange and thrilling way; I felt like I was superior to him, because in a weird and twisted way his wife wanted to choose me, and I could tell she was eyeing me behind her shades as intensely as I was eyeing her behind mine.

And yet.

We kept our heads turned resolutely aside, the same secret smile on both our faces, her hand darting out to tweak my ass as we left each other behind.

* * *

I hope you enjoyed this short piece. Make sure you stay inside, reading my stories. ;)