All Comments on 'Sexual Family'

by aishagrey

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkover 14 years ago
I love your work

I do so like the way you put women in positions where they are helpless to control others. Hope there are more to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
different in non consensual....

nice story -- hope u will pen more, continuation of this...with the wife getting friendly with her son's friend; hubby and wife sharing fantasies...fetishes...and the wife seducing a yng male from her large family...with hubby watching.

i love incest; have had some real life experience; wish it were more.

during my college days, i used public transportation and there was some enjoyable grinding/groping and surprisingly there was cooperation too.

i wud luv to chat with you about incest - experiences and fantasies - and other things.

my e-mail id : frfun98@yahoo.com

yahoo msgr : frfun98

i hope u wud be interested and get back to me.

thanks.

have a nice day

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WOW

great story....please continue with more incest ones thou.....p.s..your profile pic is truly beautiful......did i mention INCEST rules!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Bit of a scary scene for you, but ultimately a bit sexy as well. I would have enjoyed the story more if maybe you had enjoyed it though. Or that maybe he had penetrated you in some way. Nonetheless, at least your bf enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

nope

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraishagrey@aishagrey
Very open minded and friendly, I like sharing experiences and making new friends also appreciate any type of feedback and comments on my stories. If you would like to chat I use the line app and my ID is goddess.22