Sexual Gladiators Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,120 Followers

The crowd goes wild as, on stage, Jen hangs her head in defeat. The Bull is back in no time, pulling her string bikini bottoms off to show her bare mound to the audience. He stands up next to her, his ebony hand now cupping her sex as he leans in to her ear. "How you want it, baby?" he coos at her, squeezing her pussy gently. "On your back, on all fours, or we can just tilt the cross back and I take you here?"

"Nnnngh..." Jen shudders, blushing furiously, as he slides his index finger up inside of her.

"Come on, don't fight it," Bull tells her. "You know you want this, baby..."

"Y...yes..." she whispers. "Let me down, please..." she says, turning her face to kiss him on the lips. The Bull obliges her, undoing her cuffs so that she's standing on her own. He then presses down on her head, dropping her to her knees, and indicates his shorts. The crowd cheers her on as she tentatively peels his equally black shorts off of his body. His huge black cock springs out, hard and ready for her. He cups the back of her head and draws her forward as he lifts his manhood up to her lips. Jen looks up at him submissively as she starts to suck on his cock. Then she gets into it, furiously giving him a blowjob after a full minute.

The Bull then pulls out and walks behind her, pushing her forward. Jen complies by going down to all fours as The Bull mounts her from behind. He brings his cock up to her dripping, waiting pussy and eases into her. Jen shudders and gasps as he pushes in, inch by inch. "Oh God..." she gurgles, the camera catching her eyes rolling back into her head as she arches her back and leans forward on her hands and knees to accommodate him. The Bull grabs up a fistful of hair, puts one leg up in a sharpshooter position, and uses the leverage to start pumping his cock in and out of her. Jen is soon reduced to an incoherent series of grunts and groans as The Bull relentlessly fucks her hard and deep. Her breasts bounce violently back and forth beneath her as The Bull pounds her, their skin slapping together loudly.

"AHHHHHHHH..." The Bull breathes as he arches his back, drives his cock into her deep, and cums hard, his big balls twitching non-stop as he empties out their contents into Jen's womb. As her insides are flooded with his seed, Jen's mouth opens in a big O as she cums right along with him, her pussy squeezing his cock for every drop it can get. When he finally pulls out, the cameraman comes around her to get a good shot of The Bull's thick, white goo trickling out. Jen collapses to the stage, spent. The Bull scoops her up into a bride carry, kissing her full on the mouth, before carrying her off stage amid the crowd's rabid chanting of his name.

The scene cuts back to the commentator's booth where Gunn is standing with Jon. "Well, The Bull is off with Jen backstage to make sure that he finishes the job of impregnating her. Jon, tough loss out there," he says to a dejected looking Jon. "But, you are twenty five hundred richer and should Jen become pregnant you'll be getting a nice monthly stipend. Any final thoughts?" he asks, putting his microphone in front of Jon

"Nah, I have no regrets," Jon says. "This was a lot of fun and the money will help us out a bit on the student loans. The stipend will help since we have been talking about having a family."

"Well, we'll check back with you on next month's episode to see how you two are doing. Thank you for competing on our debut show," Gunn says, shaking Jon's hand before Jon leaves. Gunn faces the camera. "While Jen and The Bull were busy on stage, Andrew from the Red Team was making his way to the maze where he'll face down Hung Lo." The view switches to Leah, who was looking disgustedly at The Bull as he fucked Jen and then angrily in the direction of the Maze. Then Andrew is shown as he raises his hand to show his readiness. "Alrighty then," Gunn says. "Andrew is ready. Hung is ready. And here we go; Red Team, with elimination on the line. In Three... Two... One..." The airhorn sounds and Andrew blazes straight into the maze.

"Hung Lo is starting off in the center of the maze and he hears Andrew blow right by him to his left," Gunn says in commentary. "Hung hears him and doubles back to head Andrew off. Andrew obviously counting the rooms as he makes a sharp right... right into the arms of Hung Low who wraps him up and charges straight out the back door with him! They're both in the water and that's a loss for the Red Team!" Gunn announces. Up on stage, Leah howls in fury and dismay, now thrashing in her bonds to get loose before Hung Lo can get there.

When Hung Lo gets to her she screams with hatred and venom. "Stay away from me, you dirty bastard!" Hung pauses at her tirade and signals to the stage crew. "NOOOOOO!" Leah shouts as her X frame is then rotated backward so that she's now laying down. Hung Lo takes off his shorts and takes his large manhood into his hand to stroke it. "NO! DON'T!" Leah screams as he gets close, pulling her bikini bottoms off and then dragging the head of his cock up and down her glistening slit, tickling her whips of pubic hair in the process. "Nnoooooo..." Leah whines, whipping her head back and forth in disbelief as he teases her with the tip of his cock. "Please... don't... no... don't do this..." she now begs him. Hung Lo ignores her as he then pushes into her. Leah's toes curl as she's slowly penetrated by the gladiator who lives up to his name. "Ohhhh God..." Lean moans as her tight little pussy is filled up by his cock.

"Oh! God! No! Please!" Leah chants as Hung Lo starts to fuck her in earnest. He slides his hands up to play with her breasts and her nipples while slowly and methodically driving his cock in and out of her pussy. Leah turns her head and starts to sob as he fucks her deep. Hung then slid one hand down to thumb her clit while he worked on her. Leah was soon reduced to pitiful, moaning, "No... no... no..." over and over again as Hung Lo drove her ever closer to the edge. "AHHhhhh... GOD!" She then suddenly cried out when the climax suddenly slams through her.

At the same time, Hung Lo drove into her one last time and let loose his torrent of cum into her body. Leah shivered and shook all over, limbs straining against her bonds as their loins were joined together in their mutual orgasm. Hung Lo waited until they were both spent to pull away and show the cameraman that he'd finished the job. Thick cum seeped out of Leah's pussy as she lay there on her cross, defeated and deflowered. Hung Lo then released her arms and legs from the cuffs, picked her up, gently cradling her, and carried her off the stage so that they could go again in privacy.

"That's two teams down," Gunn said. "Andrew refused to come up here for an interview. This is what he had to say..."

The view cuts to Andrew, throwing off his helmet in disgust and charging off the set as he threw a fit. "This is bullshit! This whole show is illegal! I will fucking sue the lot of you! You all are going to hear from my lawyers about this! Get that damn camera out of my fucking face, you asshole!" he shouts, hand over the camera lens, pushing it away.

Gunn came back as the camera cut back to him. "Naturally we anticipated this and our legal team assures us that he doesn't have a case as he'll wind up forfeiting his winnings and his stipend should Leah become pregnant. Anyway, we now go to Wes, who's ready to face down Quiver in the Maze. Wes signals that he's ready. Here we go in three... two... one..." The airhorn blows and Wes enters the starting door.

Having watched the other two, Wes attempts to be as quiet as he can be. He also turns left and heads down four rows before turning right to head along the bottom border of the maze. He taps doors open here and there to assure himself of his location before going though them. Quiver, thinking that he was going to blow through like the others, moves only one room at a time, straining to hear his quarry. Quiver moved up in the maze and Wes made his move, blowing through the last series of doors until he was in the last room. Quiver, now realizing that Wes had outflanked him, doubled back and charged after him. Wes made a command decision about the true door and went for one, coming out on a solid platform on the other side. He lifted his fists in triumph.

"And Wes is through!" Gunn shouts in exultation. "Wes is through and a whopping seventy five hundred richer if he takes the cash prize. Traci, with just her bikini panties remaining, will face The Gauntlet in the next round while her betrothed takes a break. Quiver looks upset but being the gamesman that he is, comes out and gives Wes a congratulatory hug at out foxing him. Next up: Doctor Climax faces off against Cory on the Green Team. Cory needs this win as well to stay in the game or else Kate loses her panties and then her virtue."

Gunn gets the crowd to count it down again and Cory goes streaking thought the middle, staircasing his route down to the true exit. He barrels the Doc over with the door and continues on, coming out $7500 richer. Rob then takes his turn and gets into it with Hugh Johnson along the bottom edge of the maze.

"Hugh isn't letting Rob forget that toss at the Pyramid last round and sends his new nemesis out for a swim!" Gunn says. Caitlyn is going to be strip, stark naked for The Gauntlet and is looking really happy for it!" As he talks, Hugh Johnson makes his way up on stage, stripping Cait out of her bikini and taking his minute to finger the smaller woman hard while making out with her. Cait swoons and lets out a breathless sigh of content when he's finished. "Looks like Cait really enjoyed that fingering," Gunn commented.

"She came on my hand," Hugh Johnson beamed with pride from the stage as he walks off.

"That leaves our underdog, Mike. With one win and two steady losses, he needs this to stay in the game and keep his girl's virtue intact. The Sperminator is looking determined to keep the scrappy college kid from getting by him. Last race of the round and we go in Three... Two... One!" The airhorn sounds and Mike bursts into the maze. The Sperminator hears him and goes straight for him. Mike hears him and reverses his route. The Sperminator counters him. "Man," Gunn says, "Look at them go. They're like two rats in a maze as they circle around each other. Sperminator is closing in but Mike reverses yet again to keep him turned around. The Sperminator hears him and it looks like he's going for it. He makes a dive and WOAH! HE'S OUT THE OTHER DOOR!" Gunn shouts in shock. "Sperminator is out the side door and in the pool giving Mike all the time he needs and he easily finds the true exits and is out!"

"Advantage!" Mike yells amid catching his breath. "Advantage!"

"Mike is taking a quarter of the cash winnings and giving a very relieved looking Abby an Advantage in the Gauntlet," Gunn says. "So a cool twenty five hundred to go towards your tuition and come on up here to spin the wheel to see what kind of Advantage Abby will have." As Mike comes up to him, Gunn motions him over to a spin wheel with a variety of colors on it. "Alright, give this sucker a good spin and lets see what you got." Mike does that and as it whrrs and clicks as it spins in place, Gunn continues talking. "Now these advantages for the ladies can range in something as simple as one of the four gladiators up against Abby being removed, or something that really hurts the others like making them start a full two minutes after her, forcing them to wear bells that makes them easy to hear, or making them slightly tipsy and really horny."

When the wheel stops, Gunn picks up the envelop behind the yellow triangle that it landed on. "And you got... Chastity Belt!" Gunn announces, holding up the card that says it. "Abby will be fitted with a double dildo chastity belt with a lock on it. She'll wear the key for it around her neck on a choker. The gladiator that catches her and wrestles her to the ground will have to remove the choker first and then use the key to unlock the belt. Only when the belt is removed can he do his thing but that's more time that she'll have to get free and through a checkpoint," he explains. "This is probably the best thing you two can get at this point, Mike. Good choice!"

Gunn turns to the camera. Two stages remain, folks. We're down to four teams. Who's going to walk away with half a million and who's going to join Jen and Leah in being bred? We're going to give our ladies and gladiators a quick break and then we'll be back. So stay tuned to find out what happens next!"

***

CHAPTER 5: The Gauntlet

"Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen!" Gunn says as the cameras come back up. "The men finally get a much needed break and it's up to the ladies now to bring home the bacon or to bring home the baby as we go into: The Gauntlet! The Gauntlet is much like the Maze in that it's a series of winding paths to the checkpoints they have to clear. These mazes get progressively difficult and there is no time in between. The moment one checkpoint is cleared, they're in on the next leg. The women have ten minutes to clear four checkpoints to win a thousand, twenty five hundred, five thousand, and seventy five thousand for each point cleared."

Gunn gives the camera a wicked smile. "Of course, it's not that easy. For every two and a half minutes they spend in a section of the Gauntlet, the gladiator assigned to that section is released from his ankle chain in the checkpoint room. If the ladies take too much time, then eventually all four gladiators will be free to hunt them down to have their way with them right then and there." The camera cuts to a pan view that shows four maze corridors each with four gladiators waiting in succession. "The gladiators have ankle chains on that keep them in the center of their checkpoint rooms but that chain gets longer in each progressive section," Gunn explains.

The camera then cuts to the entrance where Traci, Kate, Caitlyn, and Abby are all standing at their assigned doors. Traci is wearing just her yellow bikini bottoms. Kate is wearing her green bikini bottoms. Cait is standing there in a dramatic pose, totally naked and Abby is squirming up and down, adjusting to her newly plugged body with the chastity belt and velvet choker with the key on it. "Alright ladies," Gunn says, walking over to them. "Sixteen Grand and a trip to the final round is on the line here. If, in the event none of you make it through, we'll have a Redemption Round to see who will go on for a shot at half a million dollars. Are you ready? Get set! GO!"

The airhorn sounds and the four women take off into their respective lanes of The Gauntlet. "And they're off!" Gunn says as the camera swings to an overhead view to keep track of the women. "They're bouncing their way through the foam maze, trying to find the correct path that'll lead them to the first checkpoint. Over in Traci's lane, The Bull, Darth Invader, Tripod, and Quiver wait for her arrival. In lane two, Kate, where Hung Lo, Buck Nakkid, Captain Potency, and Doctor Climax are waiting for her. Lane three, Caitlyn, with The Sexecutioner, The Stallion, Dong Juan, and Hugh Johnson. Finally, lane four with Abby who has to bypass Mister Moist, Heartthrob, The Throbber, and The Sperminator. Now if any of the first three gladiators catch the ladies and obtain penetration, the assigned gladiators for that are released from the last checkpoints to consummate the deed. However, the capturing gladiator is allowed to avail himself of the women's other holes and help the assigned gladiator by way of reward. Each of them have been given a potency cocktail before this event to make sure that they're hard and ready to go."

"Kate on the Green Team reaches her checkpoint first, dances around Hung Lo, and hits the button to open the door to the next section, making her and Cory a thousand dollars richer. Sorry Hung, you're just going to have to go back to the backstage and take Leah again to get rid of that hard-on of yours," Gunn says. Hung Lo smiles sheepishly and shrugs, but takes it in stride as he walks towards his side exit. "Caitlyn manages to stay out of The Sexecutioner's reach to give the Purple Team another thousand dollars. Abby just barely squeaks by Mister Moist and is through the first checkpoint as well. Traci is running behind as she took the wrong fork in the road but doubles back and is on the right track. She hugs the wall and stays away from The Bull to get through her checkpoint."

Gunn moves down the line as he continues the running commentary. "Kate, first through her gate, is now losing time as she took one of the two wrong paths in this section. Caitlyn bypasses her on her correct path and comes face-to-face with The Stallion. What the hell is this, Caitlyn stops and is shaking her ass at The Stallion. Stallion charges her and Caitlyn laughs at him as she twirls, dodges, and puts most NFL and XFL running backs to shame to get through the second gate for twenty five hundred! There's the horn, signaling that two and a half minutes are down but everyone is past the first room so no gladiators are released. Traci over in lane one feints left then cuts right to get by Darth Invader but the Dark Lord of the Cock gives her a good smack on the ass on the way by. Traci and Caitlyn are now in the third leg. Here comes Abby up to the second checkpoint. Heartthrob, one of our Latino lovers her, advances on her and stretches out to get her in the corner but she's just out of reach. OH! Heartthrob stumbles and Abby is past him, into the third section."

The focus then turns to Kate in lane two. "Kate's getting turned around in her section as she's trying to find the real path to the checkpoint. Could be trouble as we're getting to five minutes here. Wait... she's on the right path and moving with a purpose. Our wild child here, Buck Nakkid, is blocking her path. Kate tries one way, then another but Buck isn't letting her through. She makes her move and NO! Buck snags her by the ankle and pulls her back when she's just inches away from the door button!" Gunn cries out.

Buck drags a squealing, kicking Kate back to the other side of the room where he easily rips off her bikini panties. She instinctively tries to keep hold of it but loses it entirely. Buck licks his hand and drives it down between Kate's thighs, feeling up her sex. Kate tries in vain to get away but Buck has too good of a hold on her. "Oooohhh... it's all over for Kate. Buck is now moving around to mount her. His shorts are down and he's down between her legs! Someone release Doctor Climax as it's inevitable now, folks!" Gunn says as Kate beats her fists against Buck's chest in a futile gesture. Buck lifts her knees up high, and drives his cock down into her. "And that's it! Kate has been eliminated. Here's Doctor Climax to now administer a hot protein injection deep into her!"

Buck pulled out of Kate, moving around to her head as the Doc takes over mounting her. He rolls down his speedo shorts far enough to take his hardness out, driving it down into Kate's wetness. Buck kneels over Kate's head, holding it in place as he lowers the head of his cock down to her lips. Kate surrenders, knowing that its over, and lets them fuck her pussy and her mouth.

"Well, that's it for Kate, we'll let the Doctor take care of her," Gunn says, turning the attention back to the other three in their respective maze corridors. "Meanwhile Traci, Caitlyn, and Abby are approaching the third checkpoints. Woah! Could be trouble as Tripod gets a hand on Traci's thigh. He's pulling her bikini bottom off and Traci lets him have it, darting away from him as she's stripped naked! Traci is through the third door for five thousand dollars! Caitlyn is in trouble too as another one of our Latino lovers, Dong Juan, has her and has taken her down to her knees! Cait is struggling, reaching for the button that'll open the door. This could be it..."

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,120 Followers