Sexual Gladiators Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,114 Followers

"Come on, honey," Dong Juan coos into her ear as he reaches around to finger her. "I'll be a good lover for you, treat you right..."

"Ahhh..." Cait breathes, stretching her arm out for the button. As much as she wants to given in and despite how good it feels to have him cupping her pussy while he has a finger inside of her, she things of her kids. Subtly she, moves with is movements while focusing on the button ahead of her. Then, when he reaches behind her to bring his cock up, she slips from his grasp and hits the button. He's on her in an instant, dragging her back.

"AH, AH, AH!" Gunn calls out, pointing at Dong Juan. "She hit the button, let her go!"

"But!" Dong Juan starts to protest innocently.

"No buts! You know the rules. Let her go or you forfeit the lane to her and give her a free ride to the final round!" Gunn counters. Dong Juan sighs, but relents, letting Caitlyn go. "Go talk to one of our fluff girls in the back to take care of that hard-on of yours." Gunn tells him. "Okay, where were we? Caitlyn is now through as is Traci. Abby, I see, is now through while I was taking care of Dong Juan. They're in the final section, the hardest one with four winding paths. They're moving fast as time is ticking away. Traci and Caitlyn, both totally naked, moving with a purpose. Abby is slowing down, probably not used to walking and running with plugs inside of her but her chastity belt is still intact, hasn't been removed yet. Traci reaches the final room, Quiver is there waiting for her. He makes a grab for her and she manages to duck below it. Its now a mad scramble and Traci manages to shake her pursuer off again to hit the button for a win! Caitlyn is right behind her, easily ducking down underneath of Hugh Johnson's legs to get to her button for a win! Something tells me that she's used that move on Rob before."

The scene cuts over to the competitor seats where Rob smiles and shrugs innocently.

"We're getting down to the wire here as Abby is the last one left. She doesn't have much time left until The Sperminator is released to come after her. Thirty seconds and she's now on the third wrong path. There's the dead end and I think she realizes that she's out of time. Ten... there's the buzzer and The Sperminator is on the hunt! Mike is looking frantic over at the competitor seats as all he can do is watch and wait for what happens now," Gunn says. To punctuate the point, Mike buries his face in his hands as he can't watch. "Oh no! Coming around the corner, Abby runs right into Sperminator!"

The Sperminator smiles down at Abby as he easily snags her and pins her down to the mat floor by her neck. "I'll take this," he says, plucking the key choker off. She tries to kick at him but her bare feet only hit the sides of this thighs. He inches his way in, holding her legs apart with his knees and thighs. Then he unlocks the chastity belt, tossing the key and lock to one side before grabbing it at the metal crotch and pulling it down. Abby closes her eyes and shudders as the two thick, bulbed dildos come out of her. Sperminator tosses that aside and whips his massive cock out. He teases her slit with the massive head before easing it in just past her labia.

"Oh God..." Abby breathes as she feels him slide deep down into her.

"That's it," The Sperminator purrs at her. "There's no shame in relenting. Your body wants this... craves this... just give in to the feeling of it."

"Yes..." Abby breaths again, surrendering as their loins lock together.

"I want you to look at me, Abby," he says. Her eyes flutter open as she gives him a meek, submissive look. "That's it... look at me. I want to see you as you come on my cock as I pump a baby into you." He tells her as he starts to move his hips down against hers in slow, gentle, deliberate thrusts. Her look is that of conquered prey as she stares back into his hard, steel eyes. Abby's mouth opens up into a O as waves of pleasure wash over her every time his huge cock drives into her. Her nipples become tiny little nubs and she claws the mat on either side of her, helpless to do anything with her hips resting on his thighs and his hand locked around her neck.

"OH GOD!" Abby squeaks, her body now shaking violently as she cums hard. The Sperminator smiles, drives into her hard, fast, and deep so that he can come right along with her. His seed blows out into her, filling her tiny womb up. His cock pulsates endlessly within her until it finally spurts out it's last little bit. Even then he bears down and makes his cock twitch to ensure that every last drop has been spilled into her tightly little pussy. Abby's eyes had since rolled back into her head and she passed out from the ecstasy of the moment. Then he picks her up and easily takes her backstage to the privacy room so they can enjoy their second round together and ensure her pregnancy.

"Well, Cory and Mike, it was a good run for you both but at least you don't go home empty handed," Gunn says to the Green and Orange Team men. Cory, you and Kate will have Thirteen Thousand Five Hundred dollars in winnings for that new home you want. The monthly stipend you'll be receiving will help with the child care. Best of luck, you two. Mike, you gave it a good run. We were sure you were going to be eliminated prior to this point, but twelve thousand in winnings should put a dent in your tuition, you think?"

"Yeah... thanks..." Mike replies uncertainly.

"Off you go then," Gunn shoos him off. "That leaves our final two couples: Wes and Traci on the Yellow Team and Rob and Caitlyn on the Purple Team. Both girls are completely naked and have no advantages heading into our final round: The Inseminator! Find out which of these couples will walk home with half a million dollars right after this."

***

CHAPTER 6: The Inseminator.

"Here we are at the grand finale of our game; The Inseminator," Gunn says to the camera with a flourish of his hand. "The rules are simple. The ladies are at the pole in the center of these foam trenches, holding on to them for dear life. Rob will go after Wes' finance, Traci, while Wes goes after Rob's wife, Caitlyn. The first man to dislodge their opponent's significant other off of their pole, drag them all the way back here to the starting line, and fuck them until they cum inside of their pussies, wins the prize money. You both have been given a fertility cocktail to get you nice and hard and horny, so coming shouldn't be a problem for you two."

Gunn then gives them an evil smile. "Of course, you can't compete without some opposition. At the opposite end of the trench are your gladiators; Hugh Johnson going against Wes to get Caitlyn and Quiver going against Rob to get Traci. If you don't have a woman back here within three minutes, the gladiators get in on the action and they can then take the girls to their side of the trench to fuck. They'll give the girls up once they come inside of their tight little pussies, but you're getting sloppy seconds at that point. The game goes on until one of you comes into the pussy of the other's girl. Winners get the money. The losers get fucked by both their opponent and their assigned gladiator. Got it?"

"Got it," Rob nodded.

"Got it," Wes agreed.

"Alright then, take your marks. Are you ready?" Gunn asks them. They both signal that they were. "Gladiators, are you ready?" At the other end, Hugh Johnson and Quiver roared their response. "In three, two, one, GO!"

Rob and Wes take off down their foam mat corridors, eager to be the first one to grab the other's girl. Neither one of them wore their helmets anymore as they were no longer necessary. Wes got to Caitlyn first, but Rob was a close second getting to Traci. Rob, being a big bear of a man had no problem peeling Traci off of her pole and tossing her aside. Then, rather than drag her back, he lifted up the squirming kicking and screaming girl and carried her back to his start point. Wes was having trouble getting Cait off of her pole as she'd held on to her own wrists instead of the pole and had her legs crossed around it.

Once he got back to his start line, Rob dumped Traci down onto the mat floor. He dropped to his knees and pushed her down to her back. She continued to struggle with him and he grabbed her wrists to pin them down overtop of her head. "Woman, please, Cait and I do this game all the time," he said, smiling at her. Then he leaned his bulk down on top of her, trapping her beneath him. With her unable to go anywhere, he then reached down between them, pulling down his shorts and lifting his fat cock to her bare, waiting pussy, while keeping her wrists pinned over her head with one beefy hand.

"Goddamnit... NO!" Traci protested, her legs kicking impotently on either side of Rob's body. But it was to no avail. She shook as she felt Rob slide up into her all the way to the hilt. "Oh fuck..." She gasped. Now that he was inside of her, Rob lifted up, keeping her wrists with both hands, as he started to fuck her. With his free hand, he started playing with her ample chest. "Oh God no... I'm soooo close..." she whined. No one was sure if she meant she was close to coming or if she was close to the cash prize. No one really cared as they were getting a good view of her breasts bobbing up and down every time Rob thrust into her.

Wes was still in the process of trying to get Cait dislodged, unable to get a good hold on her as she'd then hunkered down into a tiny ball. No matter what he did, he couldn't get a good grip on her. Every time he got one limb stretched out and went to get another, she snapped back into a tiny ball. A buzzer then sounded, signaling the end of three minutes to release the gladiators. Quiver charged down his corridor to try and stop Rob from finishing within Traci while Hugh Johnson went to stop Wes.

Hugh batted Wes aside and reached down to grab Cait by her pert little breasts. He squeezed hard on her nipples, making her cry out. When she loosened her grip, his hand snaked down to grab Cait by the pussy, sliding a finger up inside of her as he pulled her away from the pole. "Oh my God, that's not fair!" Caitlyn squealed playfully, kicking and screaming, as she was then pulled down Hugh's corridor with Wes in hot pursuit.

Quiver was running hard and fast to try and tackle Rob but it was all over. Rob arched his back and jammed his cock down into Traci as he blew his load into her. Traci, knowing it was now over and per the rules, went limp beneath of him as she stopped fighting. Rob finished up inside of her and pulled out right as Quiver got there so that the camera could then verify that Rob had done the deed. "And we have ourselves a winner!" Gunn announces to the cheer of the crowd. He comes over and lifts Rob's hand up in victory. "Rob and Caitlyn, Team Purple, Wins the first ever, Inseminator! A half a million dollars is now yours!"

"Awwww," Cait pouts at the other end of the corridor where Hugh Johnson had just laid her down. "Can I still fuck him though?"

"Go for it, babe," Rob says with a smile as he watches. The crowd goes nuts as Cait leans back, wraps her legs around Hugh's midsection, and welcomes her new lover into her pussy. As she's penetrated, she brings her hands up to her breasts to start playing with her own nipples while Hugh fucks her into oblivion.

Back at the contestant's side, Gunn gives Wes an apologetic look. "Well, Wes, you played a good game but twenty six thousand is nothing to sneeze at and should give you two the wonderful Aruba wedding that you both want. Thank you for playing but you know what this means, right?"

"Yeah, I do," Wes nods formally, being a good sport about it.

"Quiver, do the honors," Gunn says.

Quiver smiles down at Traci and has her roll over to her stomach where he then hikes her up onto her hands and knees. Without waiting for her, he whips his hard cock out and drives it into her, making her squeal and grunt at the sudden penetration. He then snaked his hands up underneath of her to cup her breasts, fingertips stroking and brushing their tips in downward motions. Traci moans deeply as she hangs her head and gets lost in the second round of sex. "Hey, Hugh!" he calls over his shoulder. "Bet ya I can make this little lady come before you can make that girl come!"

"Yer on!" Hugh calls back from his side of the track.

The view switches to a side by side shot; Quiver and Traci fucking doggy style on the right with Hugh and Cait still going at it on the left. Quiver leans in to Traci's neck to start sucking on the back of it while over at the other end Cait drops her hand to her pussy to vigorously rub her clit while Hugh pounds her. "Oh yeah, oh yeah..." Cait chants breathlessly. "Cum in me... cum in me please..." A moment later, her thighs clench, she arches her back, and she screams in ecstasy as Hugh drives her over the edge when he blows his load deep inside of her. "OH GOD, YESSSSS!"

"Oh, Fuck me!" Traci then cries out a few moments later as Quiver lives up to his name and takes her to sexual oblivion. Her body shudders and her pussy flutters around his cock as she cums as well. She slams her butt back into Quiver. Quiver grabs her hips and juts his cock deep into her, unloading his sperm right into her womb. Traci moans deeply as she's filled up with his seed. "Oh fuck yeah..." she breaths as she rides the orgasm out. She turns her head and plants a flurry of kisses onto Quiver's cheek, who turns his head to make out with her as their loins throb together.

The camera then cuts back to Gunn. "And that's it for our debut show of Sexual Gladiators. I'd like to remind everyone that our backstage privacy room sessions between the losing women..." he pauses and looks at Cait, who is getting carried off by Hugh, "And our one winning woman, will be available for sale on our website at the end of the week. Be sure to tune in next month where we will have six brand new teams, four new events, and lots of sex to be had here on Sexual Gladiators!

END OF EPISODE 1

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,114 Followers