Sexual Harassment Training Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her cries of passion turned dour, and he heard her stern voice saying "You will not cum now. Nor will you cum at home tonight, or tomorrow morning. You will not cum until you return to this office at the end of the day tomorrow! Do you understand?"

Tyler panicked, his fingers went to the base of his prick and he pinched it tightly. He cried out in frustration and pain as he squeezed himself so hard it hurt.

"Oh fuck!" He moaned at the ceiling. "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!" He was so close to cumming that he was afraid to let go of his prick, but the ringing alarm clock on his nightstand was begging to be turned off.

The clamor was distracting enough to help him push the erogenous thoughts aside and bring him back to reality.

He couldn't cum, he had to get ready for work, and Barb had practically promised him that he would be able to cum when he went to her office at quitting time, if he obeyed her rules.

That in itself was enough to sustain his willpower and help him fight off the need to just say "Fuck It!" and stroke himself to the finish, which was what his body was screaming for.

So with a growing anticipation of the joy that awaited him, he held his cock, pinched tightly between his thumb and forefinger at the root to prevent the pending ejaculation, and rolled over to silence the alarm.

He maintained his grip as he rolled out of bed and staggered towards the bathroom for yet another ice cold shower. He was afraid to let go, lest his overflowing balls spew his seed due to sheer overflow.

Stepping into the ice cold jets of water Tyler tried to concentrate on getting his body under control. When he had relaxed enough, he finally loosened his grip on his dick with a groan.

There was some discharge, but not nearly enough to give him a sense of release. He agonized over the loss of the precious semen, wanting save it all for Barb. But as the last drops hung in a long line from the tip of his dick, he knew that he had plenty left to give her.

He stepped back and allowed the shower spray hit directly on his cock and rinse the remnants of his discharge down the drain. Tyler started to feel good about his self restraint, and began to wash his body, careful to avoid any contact with his genitals.

After his shower, Tyler focused on his routine. Breakfast, brushing his teeth, getting dressed. He opted for a thick pair of basic white briefs, hoping to catch any extra precum that he suspected would be inevitable as he went through the day. He also chose dark colored slacks, to avoid any obvious display of moisture

When he left his apartment, he kept his eyes on the sidewalk in front of him, not even allowing himself to glance at the pool and remember how good Sherri and Alisha looked in their skimpy bikinis the day before.

He knew they wouldn't be there yet, as it was too early, and they both had classes in the morning, but the memory alone could cause another erection.

He maintained his focus in the car during his commute to work, staring straight ahead through the windshield, and not looking at the other drivers.

When he arrived at work, the parking lot was attended by Lance, a retired gentleman who had the early shift. That helped Tyler, as he knew that Carrie wouldn't be on duty until later, and Tyler planned on having his balls freshly drained by then. At least he hoped.

He went through the building as if he had blinders on that morning, barely speaking to anyone, avoiding all contact with any coworkers he encountered. Especially the females.

Rushing through the break room for his coffee he struggled to keep his mind off of the encounter with Barbara the previous day in that room. The last thing he needed was to start thinking about her again. She was already hovering around the peripheral of his mind, and he didn't want to go through the day with his cock hard like he had going home the night before.

He made his way to his desk, practically ignoring everyone. At one point he heard his buddy Jacob call out to him from down the hall, but Tyler simply waved him off and kept going.

At his desk he ensconced himself for the day. He put his peanut butter and jelly sandwich in his top drawer. He knew he couldn't go anywhere for lunch, due to his situation, and he planned on sitting behind his desk all day. At least there he was secluded by the cubicle walls.

He turned on his computer and brought up the report he'd been working on the day before. He immediately saw some more mistakes, and began to edit it yet again.

As he worked, Tyler realized that his brain was no clearer than it had been the previous day. The only difference was that the day before he had been worried about going to Barbara's office at quitting time to get fired. Now he was going to her office at quitting time so he could finally cum!

His mind wandered, he didn't know how he was going to get to cum. Barb had talked in detail about how much she loved sucking dick. And she obviously appreciated a big load from a man. Was that why she made him wait? Was that why she had him jack off, but not allowed him to finish?

She had also seemed to really like his body. She had been pretty turned on, and complementary to him as he stood in front of her naked. And she had said it was going to be so good when they fucked!

Would he get to fuck her? Would she make him eat her pussy again first? Maybe they would go down on each other. Taking turns, or sixty nine? Right on the carpet in front of her desk?

Fuck! Tyler thought, it didn't matter, as long as he finally got to cum! He would even be content at that point if she made him strip off in front of her and they masturbated together again, as long as she didn't stop him this time.

But he hoped to at least see her body. She had never taken anything off the day before. She had merely hiked up her skirt enough to reveal her creamy thighs and luscious pussy.

He started to think about how good her pussy had tasted. The sexy cooing sounds she made, along with the nasty encouragement she gave him. And the way her body tensed up and she squealed when she came.

Just then, Tyler heard Barbara's door open and close, but was afraid to look up. He suddenly realized that he was hard again. He had allowed himself to think about Barbara, and the different scenarios that would allow him to finally cum, and of getting her off, and his cock was at full mast again.

Hearing the sound of high heels on the tile floor had become an almost erotic experience since starting his job. It was an audible alert that a female was nearby and a potential visual delight was at hand.

So after hearing Barb's door, the sound of heels coming his way just heightened Tyler's arousal. Was it Barb? What was she wearing today? Would she stop to talk to him? Or would she pass right by, barely acknowledging him as she usually did?

His ever present erection throbbed in his pants as he strained to watch the hall outside his cubicle in his peripheral vision. He knew that even if she walked past, he would at least see her calves and skirt as she went by.

He didn't want to look, but couldn't help himself. His hard dick filling his pants had him filled as much with trepidation as arousal.

He fought to keep his focus on the computer screen in front of him, until the heels stopped their clicking, right there in front of his desk.

He looked up to see who was it was, fully expecting Barbara. He was both relieved and disappointed that it was Alice, wearing a smirk like he'd never seen before. He was somewhat thrown off by her look, it seemed to convey naughty thoughts.

"Tyler." She said, "Have you finished that report we're waiting for? It was due on my desk yesterday." She was trying to sound stern, but the gleam in her eyes betrayed her.

Tyler sat staring back at her. Did she know? He wondered, would Barb have told her what was going on?

"Tyler?" Alice asked, "Are you okay? Did you hear me?"

"Oh, yeah Alice. I heard you." Tyler finally answered. "I'm sorry, I have a lot on my mind right now. But yes, the report is finished, I was just editing it."

"Well, whatever you have going on, you better learn how to put it aside and concentrate on your work." Alice told him harshly.

Then her voice softened and lowered, she leaned down to speak with him without the people in the nearby cubicles hearing. "Look Tyler, I know Barbara is considering you for my position when I retire. And one thing you have to remember is that no matter what 'perks' may come with any position you may find yourself in, the work still needs to be done. We have a successful business here, and that is paramount. Without the business being successful, there are no perks! Get it?"

Tyler was dumb struck, was Alice saying that she knew what was going on with him and Barbara? She must! The way she mentioned 'perks' left little doubt.

And besides that, Tyler noticed that Alice had an extra button undone on her blouse. For the first time since he'd been transferred to Barbara's department, he realized that Alice had a nice set of tits! And she wore a very sexy bra! He felt his dick return to the hardness it was at before she scolded him for being late with the report.

He found himself speechless yet again, and realized that that was happening to him a lot lately.

Alice didn't wait for a reply, "Are you following me Tyler?" She asked. "If the work doesn't get done, we could loose business, and if we loose business, we can't sustain our jobs. And if we can't sustain our jobs, we will need to find our 'perks' elsewhere."

"Uh, yeah Alice, I get it." Tyler finally responded, for lack of anything else to say. In his mind he was wondering how much Alice's tits sagged when her sexy, lacey bra came off.

Tyler had never thought about Alice in a sexual way before. He had always thought of her as a motherly type, but he realized that she was the same age as one of his aunts. He had seen his mom's sister topless when he was about 15, and had jacked off to that vision a million times.

"Tyler!" Alice barked quietly, "My eyes are up here!" Tyler quickly averted his eyes to hers, kicking himself for blatantly staring at Alice's cleavage.

"Sorry Alice, I was just thinking about what you just said." Tyler answered, forcing himself to maintain eye contact.

"It's alright Tyler," Alice smiled, "I understand what you are going through. Hell, I'm the one who taught Barbie that trick."

Tyler was stunned, again. "Wha, what trick is that Alice." He managed to get out. He was loosing his cool, and trying his damndest to be professional.

Alice smiled a wicked smile at him and walked around his desk. He noticed her hips roll as she went, and he realized that was the first time he'd ever looked at her that way. Has she always walked like that? He wondered.

Alice came around and stood next to Tyler, leaning over to point at his computer screen. When she did, Tyler felt her breast smash against his shoulder at the same time he caught a whiff of her perfume. It was very alluring.

"The trick of keeping a man primed for as long as possible, to get a good load out of him when you finally let him empty his nuts." Alice whispered quietly in his ear.

Tyler felt his dick lurch in his pants as he felt Alice's breath on his neck. "And by the size of that bulge in your pants," Alice whispered, "I'd say it's working!"

Tyler glanced sideways at the older woman and saw that she was looking straight down at his lap with hunger in her eyes.

"So I need to ask you, are you feeling sexually harassed Tyler?" Alice asked, her voice now very business like.

"Harassed? No. Frustrated? Very!" Tyler answered honestly.

She suddenly stood up and said aloud, "Good! Now I want that report on my desk in fifteen minutes Tyler!" And turned on her heel to return to her desk outside of Barb's office.

Tyler watched her walk away with a whole new perspective. He now knew that Alice was more than an older woman, but she was also a sexual creature, just like Barbara.

Tyler could still smell her perfume and feel her tit against his shoulder. He had a vision of what she must've looked like when she was younger, and he felt his cock throbbing. Alice picked up her phone and dialed a number as she sat down. A second later, Tyler's phone rang.

When he answered, Alice said simply, "Get that report done Tyler. We have a business to run here." And she hung up, leaving Tyler flustered, yet again.

Thinking about what Alice had told him, Tyler made a serious effort to keep focused on the task at hand. But it seemed like every few minutes, one of his coworkers would walk past his cubicle, high heels clicking on the tile.

So after the fifteen minutes were up Tyler knew he couldn't put it off any longer. He knew there were still mistakes, but he had to submit it anyway.

His biggest fear was how to walk it to Alice's desk without anyone seeing his erection pushing against his pants. He decided to carry some folders in front of him.

As he approached Alice, she noticed his folders and smirked, before telling him that it was about time he got done.

Tyler apologized and was about to return to the safety of his cubicle to begin work on his next assignment. He was determined to push away all thoughts of anything sexual, and be productive.

But before he could leave he heard the clatter of the freight elevator at the opposite end of the hall. When he looked up, he saw one of the guys from facilities walking backwards out of the elevator, guiding something big on a four wheeled dolly.

Tyler watched as the man steered his end of the bulky load into the hall, and the other end of the load came into view with another facilities man pushing. They came straight to where Tyler was standing, in front of Alice's desk, and just in front of Barbara's office.

Just as Tyler recognized the load to be a couch under a large piece of plastic, the older of the two men spoke up, "Hey Alice, how's it going?" His voice and his face both conveyed familiarity.

"Jake! It's been great, how are you?" Alice responded with sincerity. It was obvious the two knew each other very well.

"I'm better now, I get to see two of my favorite girls!" Jake said as his eyes traveled across Alice's chest.

"Oh quit it, you old dog." Alice said with a giggle that Tyler had never heard before. It had a flirty tone to it. "You know I'm a married woman now."

Jake grinned at her and said, "I know Alice, but a man can reminisce, can't he?"

Tyler and the younger facilities worker just stood there dumbfounded. They were both getting a very lusty vibe from the conversation between the older pair. And Tyler couldn't stop looking at the couch.

He remembered Barb talking about the couch that used to be in her office. Was this the same one? Where were these guys taking it?

His questions were answered when Alice picked up her phone and hit her top speed dial button. After a moment, she said, "Hi Barb, Jake is here with your couch..... Okay."

A few seconds later, Barbara opened her door and said "Jake! So good to see you! Thanks for bringing it up so quickly." She was obviously as familiar with Jake as Alice was, and just as glad to see him.

"Hey, anything for you Barbie!" Jake said with a laugh. "I was surprised when you wanted this couch out of your office. What made you change your mind?"

Barb just smiled and answered, "Oh, you know, sometimes I just like to be comfortable." She gave Tyler a sideways glance and stood aside for the men to wheel the couch into her office.

Tyler's mind naturally flashed to Barbara's reminiscing of her liaisons with her old boss, many of which took place on the couch in that office.

His thoughts were interrupted by Barb telling him, "Tyler, I will see you later." Her face broke out with a lusty smirk as she added, "Don't forget!"

Alice giggled again as Barb turned and went back to her office. Tyler watched her ass until the door closed behind her.

He didn't even know that he was rubbing his cock with the folders he was holding, until Alice spoke up. "Uhm, Tyler?" She said, drawing his attention back to reality. When he looked at her, she lowered her eyes to the folders, and his manipulation of them, and said, "I think you better get back to your desk."

The realization that he was obviously pleasuring himself right there in front of Alice horrified him, and without another word, Tyler practically scurried to the sanctuary of his cubicle to the sound of Alice giggling again.

He sat at his desk and pounded his head against the solid top. He couldn't believe what he'd done, or how out of sorts he was. He needed to cum so fucking bad!

He had never been this horny in his life, even the few hours before he lost his virginity, and knew it was going to happen weren't as much torture as he was experiencing at that moment.

He resolved, yet again, to focus on work. He clenched his fists and punched his thighs hard, repeatedly, both out of frustration, and the hope that the pain would take his mind off his cock, and his need to cum.

Eventually Tyler took a deep breath, and went back to his next assignment. Determined to be productive. But the sounds of high heels on the tile floor were a constant distraction. It seemed like every few minutes, some woman was walking past. He tried to remember if there had always been that much foot traffic past his cubicle every day. He didn't think there was.

It was like a parade. Women with big tits, little tits, long legs, short skirts. Women of all shapes and sizes and colors. It was maddening, and his cock never quite deflated.

The only respite was during lunch time, when the busy office seemed to empty out, leaving Tyler alone with his thoughts.

He had almost lost his erection completely, until he heard Barbara's office door open and close, followed by the click, click, click of heels coming his way. By the time she appeared in the doorway of his cubicle, he was almost painfully hard again.

Barbara stopped in the entrance to Tyler's cubicle and leaned against the partition wall, striking a very sexy pose with her hip out to the side. "Hi Tyler, how are you today?" She asked with a knowing smile.

"Hi Barb, uhm, to be honest, I have had better days." Tyler answered honestly. He knew he didn't need to explain it, he knew she would understand his dilemma, since she was the cause of it.

She casually walked around Tyler's desk while telling him, "I'm truly sorry to hear that Tyler." She grabbed the back of his chair and pulled him away from his desk. Looking down at the recently ever present erection in his pants, she told him, "Alice did say that you were having a.... hard... time, with your report today."

Tyler could smell Barb's perfume, and he gazed up at her while she stared at his lap, she licked her lips at the sight of his cock straining against his pants. He had no reply for her.

"But you know I'll make it worth it, don't you?" Barb asked softly. When Tyler still didn't answer, she glanced at the entrance to the cubicle.

She knew that the lower part of her body was hidden from anyone out in the hall by the desk and Tyler's computer monitor. She looked him in the eye and took his hand, moving it to her leg, guiding it up under her fashionable skirt, and asked again, "Don't you?"

Once Tyler felt the band of her stocking, and the smooth flesh above it, he automatically moved his hand higher. When he felt her pussy, it was already damp, and he slipped his finger into her.

He was unsurprised but very aroused by her lack of panties. He started to wonder if she ever wore them.

His cock throbbed when he heard her sexy whimper. She had made the same sound when he had gone down on her the day before, as he started to please her.

But before long she was talking about how good his tongue was and how she was going to cum so hard in his face.