Sexual Harassment Training Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Until she did, then the only sounds she could make were a high pitched squeal as her ass came off her chair and she held his face tightly against her with two handfuls of his hair.

All these memories flooded his mind as he fingered her right there at his desk. Barb's pussy was so wet, and warm, and clenching his fingers so tightly. He wanted to fuck her, right there on his desk.

He watched her bite her bottom lip as her eyes grew wide when he turned his hand and swished his finger over her Gspot.

Breathlessly, Barbara told him, "I'm going to make you cum SO fucking hard!" It was followed by another whimper as he found her clit with his thumb. "You do know that, right?"

Tyler found his voice then, and answered, "I sure fucking hope so! I need to cum so fucking bad!" His voice was harsh, strained, and Barb saw his other hand move to his lap, she knew he wanted to make himself cum. "NO TYLER!" She hissed, "STOP!"

Both of his hands came to an abrupt stop, and he felt his dick pulse and her legs tremble. His eyes were wild with need, and Barb placed a hand gently on the side of his face. "I know you need to cum baby." She whispered. "But if you cum now, it will be wasted. You have waited this long, can't you wait a few more hours?"

Tyler groaned in frustration as Barb continued, "Just a few more hours baby, and I promise you, you will get to cum in something soo much better than your pants."

Tyler actually whimpered himself then, and said, "But I need to cum now Barb!" It came out as a whine, and didn't even care. His pride was the last thing on his mind.

Before he could continue to plead with her, they heard the familiar DING of the elevator, signaling the return of his coworkers from lunch.

She grabbed his wrist, gently this time and removed his hand from under her skirt as she told him, "I know baby, and you will. Soon. I promise you it will be worth the wait."

Barb moved his hand to his mouth and he automatically sucked her essence from his finger as she asked softly, "You trust me, don't you Tyler?" She took a step back from him as the cubicles around them began to fill back up.

"Yeah, but..." He replied. She interrupted by telling him, "Trust is vital for this type of working relationship Tyler. And if you just bear with me, I will earn your trust, I promise."

She leaned back down to whisper in his ear, "But first I need to know, are you are feeling sexually harassed Tyler?"

"No." He answered sullenly.

Before Tyler could think of anything else to say, Barbara smiled and said, "Good. See you later." And she turned and walked out of his cubicle, heading towards the elevator. He had a brief moment to watch her ass sway in her snug skirt, and she was gone.

Tyler sat staring at the empty hall outside of his cubicle with his heart racing. He wanted so badly to just grab his dick and cum, but Barb's promise that waiting would be worth it stopped him. He put his forehead on his desk and fought the urge to scream.

Eventually he went back to trying to get some work done, but every time he got some momentum going, and his aching cock started to subside, he would hear the click of heels, and catch a glimpse of a woman walking past his cubicle.

As a result, his afternoon stretched out interminably, with very little actual work being done. Tyler had thought the day before had been the longest day of his life, but this was way longer. And it was beginning to be painful.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, he overheard people starting to leave. He looked at the clock, yet again, and felt both relieved and anxious, he would soon get to cum! But he still didn't know what Barbara had planned. He just knew that she had promised him relief.

Eventually Alice stopped by. Tyler knew she was always one of the last to leave. "Hopefully you'll be able to get some work done tomorrow Tyler." She said with a knowing wink.

Tyler had no reason to hide his need from her anymore, all the cards were on the table between them now. "God I hope so Alice! I am going crazy."

"It will be worth it," Alice told him. "I am tempted to stick around for it, but I have to get home to watch my granddaughter. And anyway, I've had my share of naughty fun around here. That's for you now. Enjoy!" And with that giggle of hers, she was gone.

Tyler waited until he heard everyone else leave. It was an excruciating wait, listening to the chit chat of his coworkers who had no idea of his misery.

Finally the last group boarded the elevator and the office was silent. He waited to be sure no one else was there, and he heard Barbara's office door open. But he never heard the click, click, click of her heels coming out of the room. He excitedly realized that was his invitation.

Tyler hurried down the hall to the partially open door and peered inside. He half expected to find Barbara naked on her desk, or on her newly replaced couch. But she was sitting behind it, still fully dressed, except for her suit jacket, which hung on the back of her chair.

Barbara smiled broadly at him. "Tyler! Come in, close the door." She never mentioned the lock, and he was too flustered to think about it. So he closed the door and walked towards her.

Barbara came out from behind her desk and met him next to the chair he had sat in the day before. When they were face to face, she placed her hand on his chest and said, "I'm sorry you had such a rough day Tyler, you look like a fucking wreck."

"Barb, I have never been this horny and hard for so long in my life!" He told her honestly. "If I don't cum soon, I will lose my mind." He reached out to embrace her, but she held him back, with both hands on his chest now.

"Patience Tyler, I know you need to cum baby, I do." Barbara whispered. "And I promised you would, didn't I?" She asked softly.

"Yes, you did." He answered, his voice nearly quaking. He was in such turmoil, he'd waited so long to be there with her again, only to have to wait longer, he couldn't understand why.

She started to unbutton his shirt, as she said softly. "I really enjoyed seeing you naked yesterday, was it exciting for you? Did you like being naked for me?"

"Yes!" He hissed. "It was strange, I had never been naked with a woman before who wasn't naked too. But yes, it was exciting."

"Good." Barb told him as she made quick work of the rest of his buttons. "Because it occurred to me how much fun it would be to undress you myself."

Tyler said nothing, he just stood there, his heart racing, and let her remove his shirt. He was starting to sweat, despite the air conditioning.

With his shirt removed, Barb ran her hands over his chest and shoulders, then down over his abs, cooing the whole time about his masculine body.

He noticed her look over at the clock on the wall, and wondered if she had a set time to make him wait. But he was so distracted by her hands running over his body that he couldn't put much thought into it.

When she reached for his belt buckle, he actually quivered, and she smiled knowingly. "You're enjoying this, aren't you Tyler?" She asked. "Isn't the anticipation just exquisite?"

"Fuck Barb, you're making me crazy!" Tyler replied harshly.

"I know baby, I am pretty fucking turned on right now too!" She said. He noticed her glance at the clock again, but was far too befuddled to think about it, other than wonder if she was going to make him wait exactly twenty-four hours since he almost came the day before.

She looked down and casually said, "I think we should get those shoes off, before we can get your pants off." With that, she dropped to her knees in front of him. Her beautiful face now merely inches from his straining prick.

Tyler couldn't resist placing his hands on her head, "Oh fuck Barb, I just need to cum so bad!" He moaned.

"I know baby, soon!" She answered with a smile and a glance at the clock. "You're thinking about my mouth on you right now, aren't you?"

"Yes!" He blurted, "Suck me off Barb, please?" He begged. "Please let me cum?"

"You will baby, soon. You're doing so good!" She told him. "But to be honest," She added, gazing at the bulge in his pants, inches from her mouth, "I'm having a hard time resisting it too Tyler."

She started to work on his shoe laces, and asked with a lewd smile, "So tell me Tyler, feeling harassed yet?

"No! Not harassed, I just need to fucking cum Barb!" Tyler answered, annoyance and frustration showing in his voice.

She ignore his plea and directed him to lift his feet, one after the other while she removed his shoes and socks. Then she ran her hands up his legs firmly. She avoided his dick as she went over his hips and brought her hands to the button on his pants.

Once the button was undone, she pulled his zipper down, ever so slowly, before pulling his pants down to his ankles and helping him step out of them.

Tyler watched Barb's face closely. She looked so hot on her knees, gazing at his swollen cockhead with sheer lust on her face.

Barb tossed his pants aside and smiled at the site of his dick. The tip was poking out of the top of his briefs, and shiny with precum. "These have to go too Tyler." She told him as she removed the underwear. She slid them down his legs, and he stepped out of them.

His hard prick waved wildly, dripping precum all around, Tyler watched some land on Barb's skirt, and his only thought was that he wanted desperately to see her naked too. He wanted to see his cum on her bare flesh!

Barb looked at his dick closely and ran her hands up and down his muscular thighs. "Fuck you have a great body Tyler! And your cock is very impressive." She told him in such a sultry tone that he thought she was actually going to suck him.

Instead she reached one hand around to grab his ass, and pushed his hip with the other, telling him, "Turn around Tyler, I want to see your ass."

Tyler turned as directed and Barb proceeded to squeeze his ass cheeks, kneading them like she was making bread. "Mmm," She growled "When you finally fuck me Tyler, I am going to leave fingernail marks in this tight ass of yours!"

"WHEN BARB? WHEN WILL THAT BE?!" Tyler gasped desperately. "God I need to fuck you! Or anything! Let me just jack off, but I need to cum!!"

"All in due time Tyler, now turn around again." Tyler turned to face her and saw her glance at the clock just as they heard a tentative knock on her door.

"Right on time!" Barb grinned as Tyler made a move to run behind her desk and hide. She caught his leg and yelled "Come in!" before telling Tyler, "Don't worry, you're going to enjoy this."

They both looked towards the door as it opened, and Gabriella the cleaning girl peeked in. "Mees Barbara?" She said in her adorable accent. Then she spied Tyler and gasped, "Ay Dios Mio!"

Barb laughed. "Gabby come in dear! I told you I had a big surprise for you!" She grinned at Tyler before asking Gabriella, "What do you think girl, is it a big enough surprise?"

As Gabriella walked towards them, eyeing Tyler up like a hungry predator, Tyler asked Barbara quietly, "Barb, what the fuck are you doing?"

"I owed Gabby a favor, since she shared her lover with me last weekend." Barb answered simply. Tyler raised his eyebrows as his jaw dropped open.

Barb continued "And I have seen you flirting with her before, looking at her tits and ass when you thought she wasn't looking. I thought you might want to see what she was like, in the flesh, as it were."

Gabriella dropped to her knees next to Barbara and put her arm around Barbara's hips in a way that made Tyler think that the two women knew each other very well, especially when Barb returned the embrace. "Ees big surprise Mees Barbara! Grande!"

Tyler wondered how well they knew each other, since they were sharing men with each other. It seemed unlikely to him that they would be so close, as Barbara was a corporate executive and Gabriella was a cleaning lady. The only thing that he could see that they had in common was that they were both hot! And apparently both horny!

Gabriella started to reach out to touch Tyler's big dick, but Barb's hand shot out to stop her. "Wait Gabby. I think you should know something. Remember yesterday, you said you saw Tyler coming out of here with a hardon, and creaming his pants?

"Si." Gabriella whispered. "I wondered why you would let him leave like that." She looked at Barb, "Why you wouldn't enjoy him, being like that?"

Tyler noticed that the girls eyes kept flicking back and forth between Barbara, and his beet red face, and his rock hard, throbbing cock.

"Well, like I told you last night, I was testing him. I wanted to see if he was selfish or could he follow orders in order to give someone else pleasure."

Barb continued, "He still hasn't cum yet! And we've been torturing him all day." She smiled a very wicked smile at Tyler and continued, "All day, Alice and I have been requesting things from the women on this floor, so they all had to parade past poor Tyler's desk."

"And Alice showed him a side of herself he'd never seen before, and I even stopped by to let him finger my pussy." Barb explained with a laugh, which was joined by Gabriella.

"So, so all those girls who distracted me today.... That was because of you? You were doing it on purpose?!" Tyler asked incredulously. He was starting to get pissed off, the pent up frustration was going to boil over.

"Yes baby, I know it's cruel, but I had to test you, and you passed baby! You passed with flying colors!" Barb told him enthusiastically, while running a hand over his flat abs.

Turning back to Gabriella, she told her, "So you see babe, he is on a hair trigger, he's going to cum fast and hard. And there is going to be a lot of it!" Barb told her excitedly.

Gabriella was flushed, and staring at Tyler's dick, which was bouncing in the air with his heartbeat. She looked up at the much taller Tyler through the bangs of her hair and bit her bottom lip. Tyler thought it was a very sexy look.

Tyler had wanted Barbara so badly. He had been attracted to her since the first time he'd seen her, and thinking about her for nearly twenty-four hours nonstop.

He had fully anticipated to cum with her in one way or another, but now, now he was starting to realize that it was Gabriella who was going to give him release. And at that point, he didn't care, he just needed to cum!

Tyler and Gabriella made eye contact, he reached out and gently touched her face, and said simply, "Please?" His eyes dropping to her full pouty lips.

"Oh si!" Gabriella breathed as she leaned forward, opening her mouth to take Tyler's cock in.

But just then, Barbara interrupted again, "Wait Gabby!" She put a hand on Gabriella's shoulder and another on Tyler's hip to hold them apart. Tyler groaned, "Oh fuck! C'mon Barb!"

"I think Tyler should lean back against my desk," Barb said to both of them. Then to Tyler she said, "I don't want you to fall down when you cum, it's going to be intense baby."

Tyler though that was a very good idea, and leaned back against the large desk. The women shuffled on their knees to get closer again. Barbara told her friend, "I want to hold him for you, I want to feel him cum as he fills your mouth."

Gabriella smiled, obviously liking the idea, so Barbara wrapped her small hand around Tyler's girth, her fingers barely meeting her thumb.

Tyler thought he was going to cum immediately, but Barb squeezed her fingers tightly against his urethra, pinching off his flow, the same way he had in the shower that morning. Tyler groaned deeply as the chance to finally cum was so close, but yet it was denied.

But Barbara pointed his cock at Gabriella and said, "Okay sweetie, have at it." Gabriella opened her mouth wide and leaned forward, taking Tyler's large mushroom head into her mouth.

Tyler moaned aloud at the sight of the beautiful Latina's full lips wrapping around his cockhead, and the sensation of her swirling tongue, and the frustration of Barb choking off his cum.

Gabriella moaned at the sensation of having a hard dick in her mouth, loving the salty precum flavor.

Gabriella kept swirling her tongue and took more of Tyler's prick in her mouth, and Tyler started to flinch and whine. Barbara knew it was time to give him release, she reached her other hand between his legs and slid two fingers behind his balls and started to massage him there.

At the same time, she loosened her grip on the thick vein on the underside of his cock and stroked her hand towards Gabriella's hungry mouth.

Tyler let out a yell as the first jets of jizz filled Gabriella's mouth. His climax was so violent that he nearly fell over, despite the sturdy desk he leaned on.

Barb kept stroking him, getting a thrill from feeling Tyler throb with each jet, and watching her friend trying to gobble it all up. "Yes! That's it Tyler, cum baby! Cum in her mouth!"

Tyler's only reply was "OH FUCK! OHHHH MY GOD!" His hips thrusting involuntarily, forcing his spewing prick into the pretty Latina's mouth.

He shot rope after rope of thick cum, and Gabriella tried her best to swallow every drop, but there was so much cum, and it was shooting out so fast and hard that inevitably some of it dribbled out of her mouth and down her chin.

Tyler's vision went gray and he held on to the desk desperately. He had never experienced anything as intense in his life. His release was almost painful, and seemingly unending.

But eventually it did end, and Tyler was spent. All the physical and emotional frustration of the past twenty-four hours were wiped away in a few, near violent moments. He was left lightheaded, his strong body covered in a sheen of perspiration, giving him goosebumps in the air conditioned office.

He vaguely heard Barbara's voice ask, "Can I have a taste Gabby?" She leaned over and kissed the other woman, who still had the tip of Tyler's dick in her mouth.

The two women swiped their tongues around and Tyler yelled out at the extreme sensations on his now sensitive prick. He roughly shoved their heads away, unable to withstand any more stimulation. "NO! NO MORE! I CAN'T TAKE IT!"

While Tyler caught his breath and struggled to control himself. He watched Barbara and Gabriella continue to kiss. Open mouth, tongue dancing kisses, with Barbara lapping at the cum that had overflowed Gabriella's mouth.

He was blown away, it was the most erotic thing he'd ever seen. "Oh fuck!" Was all he could say.

Barbara broke the kiss and looked up at him. She looked so sexy with a big naughty smile across her wet face. "We'd better get him to the couch," Barbara said to Gabriella, "Before he falls over."

"Si." Gabriella replied with a lusty smirk, "He will not cum so fast next time!"