Sexual Harrasment

Story Info
Wife is impregnated by another man.
1.5k words
3.62
112.9k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrs_min
mrs_min
41 Followers

My name is Sue. I am 5'4" tall and 90 lbs. Many people say I am very attractive. I was born in Shanghai China. In my 20's, I worked at the Shanghai Hilton as a front desk clerk and then a concierge. My English was good and I was able to communicate with a lot of westerners. Many westerners would ask me out, however my parents would not allow me to date anyone that was not Chinese.

When I was in my early 30's, my mother grew worried I would not marry. I was too busy working to have a real relationship. So she found someone for me. He was in his 50's and paid my parents $25,000 US dollars for my hand in marriage. I was not happy about this situation; however I had to obey my parents.

After we were married, we came to the United States. We settled down in the Midwest. My husband is a chef and he easily found a Chinese Restaurant to work at. We stayed at a house owned by the restaurant, and many of the workers would also stay there. My days were very boring. During the day, I would watch TV, clean our room, when my husband came home, he would stink of the restaurant, and sometimes, we would have sex.

I asked him if the restaurant had a position for me. I could make money and have something to do. However, the restaurant he was working at had no openings. He called the owner of another restaurant, and they did have a waitress opening. I started the next day.

The restaurant was very large; the owner was very nice to me. I got along with the staff and made good money. Then one day, the owner's son showed up. I had never met him. His name is Ben. He was in his mid 20's, 6' tall, around 200 lbs. He was very handsome. He asked me if I would like to go out for drinks after work. I told him I was married and that would not be possible. He smiled at me and said if I didn't tell, he wouldn't. I still declined.

Things changed after that day. Every time Ben was near me, he would accidentally rub up against me. He would ask me out every day. I would always decline. As time went on, he got bolder and bolder. To the point, he would come up from behind and start grinding on me. I would always push him away and tell him to stop. I was afraid to tell his father because he may not believe me.

One day, after the restaurant closed, he came up behind me and grabbed my breasts, I slapped his hands and he grabbed my butt! I turned around to yell at him and he kissed me. I was shocked and aroused at the same time. I didn't know what to do! After that night, I did not see Ben for over a month.

One Saturday morning (I was off work), my husband bought me a new dress the night before, so I tried it on and wanted to show it off to my friends at work. I asked one of the other people in the house to give me a ride to work. She said she could however she could not drive me back. I said I would find another ride.

When I arrived, I was so happy to show off my new dress. My friends told me how pretty I looked, which made me feel good. After an hour, I was unable to find a ride. Then Ben showed up. He looked at me and whistled. He said I looked very sexy! I could feel myself blushing. He asked what I was doing, and I said trying to find a ride home. He grabbed my hand and said "I'll give you a ride". Before I could say anything he led me out of the restaurant and to his car.

During the drive, he said nothing. Then it occurred to me, he doesn't know where I live! He pulled up to this apartment complex, which I figured it was his. I said "you need to take me home" and he responded "I will".

He took my hand and led me to his apartment. I had a bad feeling; however I was also getting aroused. He led me to his bedroom and gave me a passionate kiss! He laid me down on his bed and started feeling up my leg. I protested, telling him I was a married woman, and we can't do this. Then he put his hand down my panties and stared to massage my clit! I let out a moan! He moves down between my legs, I tried to pull myself up and then he stared to lick my pussy! Oh the pleasure I felt, I had no idea this would feel so good! My husband never does this to me! He must have been down there for 30 minutes! I had 3 mind blowing orgasms!

He stood up and took his pants off. I saw the outline of his penis, it was huge, twice the size of my husbands! I said "we cannot have sex, I am not on birth control and it is a bad time of the month!" He pulled his boxers down and I saw it! Very thick, around 8 inches long! I moved up and he grabbed me by the hair.

He stuck it in my face and said "suck"!

I had never done this before, I opened my mouth and he slid it in slowly. It was a strange feeling. I could not get all of it in, maybe 4 inches. I stared to get into a groove, he was pumping and pumping and moaning and moaning. I was actually very happy I was doing a good job for my first time.

He said he was going to cum! He said if I swallowed, he wouldn't have any left for my pussy!

Before I could think, he jammed his penis into my mouth as far as it could go and gobs and gobs of sperm filled my mouth! I was gagging and swallowing as much as I could. After 10 or so spurts of sperm, he let my head go and fell on his bed. I was choking, trying to get air!

He said I was a great cock sucker!

I got up to go and clean myself off; he commanded I clean his penis off.

I did as I was told. As I did, I noticed his penis started to grow and get hard again. He laid me on his bed, got between my legs, put my legs on his shoulder and positioned his penis at my opening.

I told him we can't do this, he said don't worry; I have no sperm left for you!

You ate it all!

For some reason, I believed him! Then he entered me slowly. He was so thick and stretching me to where I have never been stretched before! It felt so good! He stared to go slow at first, then a little fast and faster... I couldn't' believe the feeling! After a few minutes, I could feel an orgasm building up. He was slamming into me hard! His balls were slapping against my ass! I yelled out "argh!" as I had my strongest orgasm in my life! I was breathing heavy. He was really giving it to me, I could feel another orgasm building up.

He shouted, "I'm cumming!"

I screamed "NO!"

He rammed all of his meat into me and I could feel the warmth hit my cervix! This triggered another orgasm! It was earth shattering! I couldn't believe the feeling! He was pumping and pumping sperm into my unprotected womb! Right then and there, I knew I had gotten pregnant with a man that was not my husband!

He rolled off of me and said I was a great fuck!

I looked at myself, my vagina was all red, covered with sperm. Sperm coming out of my vagina and onto my new dress! I was very sore and I felt very guilty of what I just did. I was about to cry when he grabbed my hair and pulled myself down to his penis and said clean me up! I did as I was told.

He stared to get hard again. I said "no, I do not have time for this, I have to get back and change for work!"

He said "it will have to be a quickie then."

I didn't understand what that meant. He put me on all fours and pressed his penis against my anus! I said "NO!" he grabbed me hips and shoved it in! It was so painful! I was crying, telling him to stop!

He said "you don't have much time, so we have to make this quick! Damn, your ass is tight!"

He was pounding my anus with long hard strokes! After 10 minutes or so, he yelled "I'm cumming!"

I was relieved this was about to be over! He then withdrew his penis from my anus and slammed it into my vagina! I could feel him pumping more and more sperm into my unprotected womb! He finally finished, pulled out of my vagina and while still hard, slammed it back into my ass! Afterwards, he pulled out, put it in my face and said "suck!" I sucked his penis once again, the smell was not pleasant, nor the taste!


mrs_min
mrs_min
41 Followers